Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541295 times)

stargazer

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #195 on: March 30, 2017, 09:39:16 PM »
Hi, technoblanket I am sorry that you are going through this. I know in your reading with Yona she metioned Tower cards does that mean you and your POI broke up?

I spoke to Yona in the beginning of Mrach and she stated that someone from my past who has lied to me will communicate with me she stated that the wait is over and I will get answers but have a lot of questions. I know she is talking about me ex for sure. She stated communication she believes will happen 6-8 weeks. Honestly I am nervous I havent talked to my ex since July. I recently went on his twitter page and it appears that he maybe in a reltionship with some girl that has been curshing on while we had been on and off for 4-5 years. I just dont see how  this will work and I also dont know how he will rectify his past behaviors. I have so many questions.
Any updates lovefash ?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 09:41:22 PM by stargazer »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #196 on: March 30, 2017, 09:58:44 PM »
Yes, and unlike other readers, she is liable to get frustrated or very annoyed if you ask her to move on or hone in on something. She will threaten sometimes to end the call if you do this. I guess she just can't work that way, and also says that she has no control over what point she can read up too. However, if she has such good accuracy, that it's an intriguing trade off.

Really! I'm very surprised by this...SPS just raves about her. There are some negative posts but nothing that suggests she won't work well for the caller.
I've read with her once (I may have posted somewhere) and will NEVER read with her again. Such a waste of money for her to figure out what the cards are saying due to soooooooooo much information coming through. One would think that with her track record, she'd know how to decipher at this point.

stargazer

« Reply #197 on: March 30, 2017, 10:11:11 PM »
Really! I'm very surprised by this...SPS just raves about her. There are some negative posts but nothing that suggests she won't work well for the caller.
I've read with her once (I may have posted somewhere) and will NEVER read with her again. Such a waste of money for her to figure out what the cards are saying due to soooooooooo much information coming through. One would think that with her track record, she'd know how to decipher at this point.
she was fine the first 2 times I read with her (first was the best in terms of information and accuracy). Third time was such a dud that I'll never read with her again.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #198 on: March 30, 2017, 10:21:53 PM »
Yes, and unlike other readers, she is liable to get frustrated or very annoyed if you ask her to move on or hone in on something. She will threaten sometimes to end the call if you do this. I guess she just can't work that way, and also says that she has no control over what point she can read up too. However, if she has such good accuracy, that it's an intriguing trade off.

There are some members on that board that are pretty militant. It's hard to post a review that's the least bit negative about Yona on there, or a positive review about anyone else.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #199 on: March 30, 2017, 10:47:34 PM »

There have been people posting about Yona not working for them, even me. It just gets overflooded with the Yona groupies that are just blinded by her. She can be good, but overtime, I found her readings less useful. Its either she is getting too much information and has a hard time deciphering..or she is just not picking up on what you ask about. Personally, I've never had her get snarky when I've asked her to move on or ask her another question on a different topic.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #200 on: March 31, 2017, 01:39:37 AM »
There have been people posting about Yona not working for them, even me. It just gets overflooded with the Yona groupies that are just blinded by her. She can be good, but overtime, I found her readings less useful. Its either she is getting too much information and has a hard time deciphering..or she is just not picking up on what you ask about. Personally, I've never had her get snarky when I've asked her to move on or ask her another question on a different topic.

Well when I read with her, I knew pretty early on it was going to be bad with the cycling back over the same stuff she just mentioned, the repetition, and not being able to answer any question outside of what her guides pick up, so I just sat there and let her talk about whatever she thought she saw, then got off when the call was over - there was really no time to get any snark.

There are some members on that board that are pretty militant. It's hard to post a review that's the least bit negative about Yona on there, or a positive review about anyone else.

So true with the Yona expert decipherers’, telling posters what their reading meant. Unbelievable.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #201 on: March 31, 2017, 02:16:25 AM »

Well when I read with her, I knew pretty early on it was going to be bad with the cycling back over the same stuff she just mentioned, the repetition, and not being able to answer any question outside of what her guides pick up, so I just sat there and let her talk about whatever she thought she saw, then got off when the call was over - there was really no time to get any snark.

So true with the Yona expert decipherers’, telling posters what their reading meant. Unbelievable.

LOL, love it! Agree absolutely. I get providing a different perspective, but geez! When I said Yona completely missed my marriage, there was all types of diatribes about me "changing my path" or "getting married suddenly which changed my prediction" when that was never the case...or blah blah blah to descredit my assesmenet. Quite sad, when looking back at it.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #202 on: March 31, 2017, 05:28:53 AM »
God forbids if anyone mentions a card that Yona pulled, then everyone chimes it about what the card means. Shouldn't Yona have been the one to do that? And barkbitch is the worst at it out of everyone. I only pass by that thread on SPS.

Lovefash67

« Reply #203 on: March 31, 2017, 05:58:16 PM »
Hi, technoblanket I am sorry that you are going through this. I know in your reading with Yona she metioned Tower cards does that mean you and your POI broke up?

I spoke to Yona in the beginning of Mrach and she stated that someone from my past who has lied to me will communicate with me she stated that the wait is over and I will get answers but have a lot of questions. I know she is talking about me ex for sure. She stated communication she believes will happen 6-8 weeks. Honestly I am nervous I havent talked to my ex since July. I recently went on his twitter page and it appears that he maybe in a reltionship with some girl that has been curshing on while we had been on and off for 4-5 years. I just dont see how  this will work and I also dont know how he will rectify his past behaviors. I have so many questions.
Any updates lovefash ?

Hey stargazer! No updates its been 5 weeks and Yona said 6-8 weeks she also said April (when I read with her early March) . She said something about a dark skin lady being good with numbers. That I will be conversing with her and then communication from my ex will come through right after. I know various dark skin women so IDK who she can be talking about. Since she  said lady, I am guessing its and older woman and not some one in my age group. I honestly dont think the prediction will happen because I think the worst of the worst but who knows.

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #204 on: March 31, 2017, 06:44:12 PM »
yona groupies!! Thats hilarious, I totally agree with this. you basically can't say anything bad about her over there or good about anyone else. I had a reading with yona recently and she missed something HUGE, like major huge. It really shattered my confidence actually, but when I emailed her about it she offered a free top up so we'll see what happens after that. For now its like I can't really trust anything from that point forward and I used to be a yona groupie too, although a nice one.

stargazer

« Reply #205 on: March 31, 2017, 08:26:33 PM »
yona groupies!! Thats hilarious, I totally agree with this. you basically can't say anything bad about her over there or good about anyone else. I had a reading with yona recently and she missed something HUGE, like major huge. It really shattered my confidence actually, but when I emailed her about it she offered a free top up so we'll see what happens after that. For now its like I can't really trust anything from that point forward and I used to be a yona groupie too, although a nice one
glad i'm not the only one who had a less than ok reading with yona recently. i think she's way over hyped. definitely a one and done kind of reader.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #206 on: March 31, 2017, 10:53:22 PM »
Yona is definitely gifted and if she connects with you her readings are valuable. I kept trying to get a wow factor from her, but that never happen. Out of 3 readings only one or two small things happen, but totally opposite of how she explained and it turned out to be a bad situation. Her interpretation can't always be trusted in my opinion. My friend reads with Yona and she has had about 80-90% accuracy with her so far. Yona is overhyped and overrated on that other board. She works for some and sucks for others just like the rest if these readers.

stargazer

« Reply #207 on: March 31, 2017, 11:32:45 PM »
God forbids if anyone mentions a card that Yona pulled, then everyone chimes it about what the card means. Shouldn't Yona have been the one to do that? And barkbitch is the worst at it out of everyone. I only pass by that thread on SPS.
literally laughing out loud. Barkbitch lolol

Offline bstalling

« Reply #208 on: March 31, 2017, 11:38:14 PM »
Yeah I would never read with Yona for clarity or insight into a situation.

I think she's pretty much an outcome/prediction reader and even then her readings are super confusing until everything actually happens and you can go back and go "ohhhh THAT'S what she meant!"

And that is if the predictions unfold for you.That being said I really did like her reading but I'm a huge lover of puzzles and ~solving mysteries~ and that's basically what her readings are...

They don't make sense until they do and when they do its quite exciting I find.

Agreed. I think this is the bottom line for me in regards to Yona. She is good and very ethical, which i respect, but her readings are like puzzles a lot of times.

moonlight412

« Reply #209 on: March 31, 2017, 11:53:35 PM »
When i had my first reading after reading rave reviews on this forum, out of 30, 10 minutes were wow moments plus predictions, rest 20 minutes were repetition and she got stuck in something trivial..I will only call her back if her predictions come true exactly like she said.. otherwise as Joey says it will be a moo point (Friends reference lol).. because between bad voice quality, skype issue, some accent gap if predictions don't happen then I would rather spend my money on something else..