Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541260 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #180 on: March 05, 2017, 05:00:53 PM »
When shes not connected, she can be very repetitive indeed and that was what made me lay off of calling her, especially since I asked several questions and she would more or less just rehash what she said with different words. The random things that came out of her crystal ball were very accurate though

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #181 on: March 05, 2017, 05:16:27 PM »
That's a shame really. I didn't get the crystal ball reading and probably never will.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #182 on: March 12, 2017, 09:58:36 PM »
I'm sorry she hasn't connected with some of you guys...

Just had another one of her work predictions come true for me but some other work predictions are still pending. Although with how things are going it's looking like her work predictions will end up happening.

She's nailed some developments with my poi so far this year, and is currently right about my situation with poi at the moment - told me after a period of nonexistent contact I'd get an explanation and it will be honest. Well right now is definitely a period of nonexistent contact...I'll keep you guys updated.

Does anyone else have any more updates on her?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #183 on: March 13, 2017, 03:50:25 AM »
First thing in her prediction just happened. Time frame for next thing is not here yet. Have another reading with her- fingers crossed.

When did you read with her?

Offline Dannika

« Reply #184 on: March 13, 2017, 05:26:30 AM »
Nice x!! Did the prediction pan out like you thought it would?

moonlight412

« Reply #185 on: March 13, 2017, 01:43:39 PM »
I read with Yona 3/4 weeks ago

One thing I want to say is that she saw a Tower Card for me and my POI and said it involved a Queen of Cups (who she said is an interfering woman with an agenda - so can be anything from a mother to another lover) and that I would feel a betrayal of trust. And that we would argue about this QoC but only once. However, she said that we would recover from it quickly and it would be a huge milestone and turning point in our relationship.

She said this was to happen in 6 weeks.

I spoke to another reader a few weeks later and she said that she saw a temporary split coming up for us around April/May and that it didn't have anything to do with us and our relationship but that we would argue about something to do with his family.

ANYWAYS, I was with my POI this weekend and as I was getting ready to leave he was hinting at wanting me to do something with him and his sister when she comes into town to visit. I was just flipping through my day planner and noticed that the date she's coming into town is EXACTLY 6 weeks from my reading with Yona and fits in with what the other reader said.

If they are right it makes me a bit scared!!   ???

This might be a good time to use your 'free will' and some LOA!! Since you already are a step ahead and know what might happen, start releasing your fears/doubts, and visualize that everything will be okay..or I guess if nothing then you can just relax thinking that even if a fight happens then it will be for the better--" turning point for good"

moonlight412

« Reply #186 on: March 13, 2017, 07:23:20 PM »

To be honest I'd be so relieved if the tower card situation is over his sister vs. being over another girl. That whole prediction just made me nervous anyways

We'll see what happens I'll just keep my opinions to myself that weekend  :P

LOL! Good plan!

Offline Dannika

« Reply #187 on: March 16, 2017, 03:44:55 PM »
She recommends wait in at least 3 months in between readings (I asked her) unless most of your predictions from your previous read occur before that

moonlight412

« Reply #188 on: March 17, 2017, 01:58:10 AM »
I read with her today, and she asked me to wait till June/July till all the predictions pan out..although she did also tell me that tarot card readings can change if our energy and intention changes. I think she said that to make me feel better because her cards didn't see me and my POI together, cuz my POI thinks he is too good for anyone and full of himself (she actually said that)! lol..which is actually sooo true!

She actually said some mind-blowing and very specific stuff about my situation without me asking any question, so that really impressed me!

I just had some trouble with skype, her voice was breaking and I was not able to hear everything clearly, but wasn't too bad! My predictions are for May so I am looking forward to them..will keep you all posted!

moonlight412

« Reply #189 on: March 17, 2017, 05:55:26 PM »
She kind of did that with me too.. she kept repeating she doesn't understand why me and my POi are not together.. I had to tell her it's okay and if she sees anything else.. haha!

Lovefash67

« Reply #190 on: March 18, 2017, 02:58:37 AM »
She kind of did that with me too.. she kept repeating she doesn't understand why me and my POi are not together.. I had to tell her it's okay and if she sees anything else.. haha!

She did actually make one more prediction for me she said that after my birthday is where she saw love cards and that POI was going to be away from me and having a bad time/be angry and he would be calling me and keeping me updated on the situation...

Which I know he's planning on going away in July with people he doesn't know all that well.

But my reading went from Tower Card to one situation in July. I'm so confused as to how we'll ever get there at this point.  There's a lot of gaps to fill in here which is why I went ahead and scheduled the second reading

Hi, technoblanket I am sorry that you are going through this. I know in your reading with Yona she metioned Tower cards does that mean you and your POI broke up?

I spoke to Yona in the beginning of Mrach and she stated that someone from my past who has lied to me will communicate with me she stated that the wait is over and I will get answers but have a lot of questions. I know she is talking about me ex for sure. She stated communication she believes will happen 6-8 weeks. Honestly I am nervous I havent talked to my ex since July. I recently went on his twitter page and it appears that he maybe in a reltionship with some girl that has been curshing on while we had been on and off for 4-5 years. I just dont see how  this will work and I also dont know how he will rectify his past behaviors. I have so many questions.

stargazer

« Reply #191 on: March 25, 2017, 05:38:46 AM »
My last reading with yona sucked. It had been 6 months since the previous reading so I thought she'd have a lot of information for me. Nope. Wasted time repeating herself and went round n round in circles on crap I didn't care about.  I won't be reading with her again. It was a far cry from my previous reads.

stargazer

« Reply #192 on: March 26, 2017, 01:04:25 AM »
Yes her previous predictions did pass, most of them. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #193 on: March 26, 2017, 02:23:10 AM »
My last reading with yona sucked. It had been 6 months since the previous reading so I thought she'd have a lot of information for me. Nope. Wasted time repeating herself and went round n round in circles on crap I didn't care about.  I won't be reading with her again. It was a far cry from my previous reads.

This is exactly how she was with me in her last 2
Readings. I couldn't justify reading with her again.

stargazer

« Reply #194 on: March 26, 2017, 07:38:14 AM »
This is exactly how she was with me in her last 2
Readings. I couldn't justify reading with her again.
ugh it was so frustrating! she was stuck trying to figure out something so trivial that the cards were showing, and wouldn't move the f*ck on. By the time she did move on, we only had about a minute left as she had another appointment. Oh well, more money I WONT be wasting in the future.