Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541260 times)

Offline Dannika

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #135 on: January 27, 2017, 03:02:16 AM »
also, she didn't give specific timeframes but she said "coming up very soon" and felt like my reading in general spanned over 6 months or less

Offline Dannika

« Reply #136 on: January 31, 2017, 06:15:20 PM »
Update - another one of Yona's predictions came true today! This one was non romantic and totally random. Said there would be a man who would was selfish and thinking only of themselves and that because of this it would cost me some money, but that I would fight it and that because I would fight it I would still lose money, but not as much as if I didn't fight it.

Well my property manager all of a sudden decided that he was going to have to do some repairs in my yard with only 2 days notice and it will span for about 5 days and I have a dog - as a result of this i will have to board my dog and it will be expensive. I told him that he would need to deduct the amount I spend on boarding my dog from my rent, as the boarding would come out to $40 a day. He just got back to me and said that they could credit $20 a day.

This lady is incredible! Still don't know for sure though if her big prediction has passed or only part of it, for those that know how the other parts of my prediction have passed!

Lovefash67

« Reply #137 on: February 02, 2017, 01:07:48 PM »
I agree that Yona is good , she's the only reader that got predictions right for me . Now she hasn't gotten everything right but most she has. When I spoke to her in December she said my bf and I will have to reschedule a trip and I would think the reason that he gives is bs but he is actually telling the truth and we will still go on the trip but another date . This prediction happened through out the month of January-February.she would the only reader that I would waste money on everyone else except Kiesha here and there didn't work for me.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #138 on: February 06, 2017, 02:28:17 PM »
Well score one for Yona. I just heard from the guy, haven't heard since Nov, she said around his birthday/Jan/Feb timing--his birthday is in two days.

Edit: Just read through notes, she also got that he relocated again. Dang this lady is good!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 02:40:32 PM by sunshineluv7 »

Rediska

« Reply #139 on: February 06, 2017, 03:45:34 PM »
Well score one for Yona. I just heard from the guy, haven't heard since Nov, she said around his birthday/Jan/Feb timing--his birthday is in two days.

Edit: Just read through notes, she also got that he relocated again. Dang this lady is good!

Yay! Did she tell you what he was going to say?

Offline Dannika

« Reply #140 on: February 06, 2017, 04:44:01 PM »

This is awesome! I have another reading scheduled with her coming up since she had so many predictions already come to pass for me!

Rediska

« Reply #141 on: February 06, 2017, 04:45:15 PM »
Do you have to install skype? That's a pain

Offline Dannika

« Reply #142 on: February 06, 2017, 04:48:55 PM »
You do but it's so easy once you set it up - esp if you have a smartphone all you have to do is download the app. For the call all you use is the audio portion of the app and it comes through just like a normal phone call but through skype. Not an easy click away like keen but so worth it! No doubt in my mind that Yona is the most gifted reader I've ever consulted with!

Rediska

« Reply #143 on: February 06, 2017, 04:53:09 PM »
You do but it's so easy once you set it up - esp if you have a smartphone all you have to do is download the app. For the call all you use is the audio portion of the app and it comes through just like a normal phone call but through skype. Not an easy click away like keen but so worth it! No doubt in my mind that Yona is the most gifted reader I've ever consulted with!

How much is a reading in U.S money?

Offline Dannika

« Reply #144 on: February 06, 2017, 05:18:27 PM »
It changes day to day just due to currency conversion but I believed I paid somewhere in the arena of $53 for my initial readin (which was 30 minute short tarot reading although stayed on the phone for a good hour). This time I think I paid like $67 for the top up reading option which is for repeat clients and is an hour long.

Offline charlyelly

« Reply #145 on: February 07, 2017, 08:55:27 PM »
I highly recommend yona. Shes been super accurate with me and I just had another one of her predictions happen. I think she's really eithical and there are only 2 or 3 I read with but she is my favorite

Offline Dannika

« Reply #146 on: February 09, 2017, 02:04:17 AM »
Wow @shannynlin! Great notes! Did you by chance record your reading? If so what app did you use? Thinking I should do that for my next one.

@x she didn't give me specific month, just felt like everything she told me would happen by August. She also told me a "milestone" was 3 months away.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #147 on: February 09, 2017, 02:06:03 AM »
Also @x, she told me that I "wouldn't be waiting long for developments"...and she really nailed the timing on that. Only waited 5 days after reading with her.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #148 on: February 09, 2017, 03:33:36 AM »
Does Yona read only through Skype for North American clients or can she call cell/land lines?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #149 on: February 09, 2017, 05:23:14 PM »

Also, how does one "let go" of the predictions? I definitely feel that waiting for them delays them... so any tips here would be appreciated.
[/quote]

I've been told when trying to "let go" stop getting readings, stop thinking about him and the predictions and when you do, change your thoughts or do sit ups or something to get your mind off of him.  Letting the energy go will bring the prediction to fruition faster. If we hang on, it delays it.  I'm not sure if any of that is true, but it makes sense.  It's a lot easier said than done.  :(