Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541473 times)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #90 on: January 09, 2015, 07:23:17 PM »
Hi divine!

That's interesting... While I did wait 6 months between my first and second reading, I decided to call once her timeframes came and went between the second and third.  That was only 3 months... maybe I should've waited longer. 

I'll keep you posted on if anything pans out this time around!  I'm just not even sure if I'll really recognize it since the reading itself was so unclear...  :o

Hi Syn,

My experience with Yona's second reading is similar to yours. The first reading was amazing. I loved it. I then read with her again two months after, and wasn't as wowed. She laid out quite a few huge things she expected to happen, and they didn't. Small things she mentioned, like my guy and I uneventfully running into into a girl he once dated, did happen. But if I am being quite honest, the big stuff didn't - like career shifts.

I like Yona; I think she is ethical and responsible in her readings, but I am not entirely sure I should read with her again.

I do think I was in a bad place when I called her the second time. I was riddled with anxiety. Also, I remember during my first reading with her, she said she does not like reading for people less than six month, at the least, from their last reading.

Maybe I read with her too quickly (~2 months); maybe my anxiety got in the way...I'll never know. I just know that the predictions didn't happen from the second reading.

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #91 on: January 09, 2015, 07:36:11 PM »
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 03:05:33 AM by divine wishes »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #92 on: January 09, 2015, 07:48:57 PM »
I finally got around to trying her. Although I can definitely confirm that she is for real and ethical..and she picked up spcific details about me..her reading was just alright for me. I guess my problem was that, although she told me specific things about my life, they were about things I already know about. And she didnt make as many predictions into the future as I would have liked. I simply asked her to take a look into the new year and say what she saw for me.

Also, she totally skipped over a guy I'm seeing now and was reading into a man many other psychics predicted that would come into my life. So, I don't feel as if she was reading in a step by step manner.

I mean, I see her appeal and all and she was very very accurate..just about stuff I already knew and she didnt particularly give me any new predictions. Many people on another forum say she stumbles when you ask her questions, so I just resolved to let her talk. My reading was only 30 minutes, but maybe that was a part of the problem..don't know.

Offline psychicgirlie

« Reply #93 on: January 09, 2015, 09:54:27 PM »
Hi Ladies! Happy New Year!!

I had a reading with Yona on Monday! She is very ethical and real I would say. One thing that she does is rambles on and isn't very clear in her delivery. I was confused as well. She did make a couple of predictions that I can see happening but it was all over the place. The Man I was inquiring about came up in my reading so I know we connected. I guess I'll just wait and see what happens and report back. If nothing happens in 6 months or so (which she gave a timeframe of spring), I'm not sure if I will call back again. Nice lady though and she did go over my 30 mins.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #94 on: January 09, 2015, 11:53:34 PM »
Hello everyone! Thanks for posting your honest reviews. Seems like we have all had similar experiences.

My first reading with Yona was mind blowingly good. She was spot on with details about me and my life and everything she predicted manifested.

Fast forward to a year later to my second reading and everything was completely wrong. Everything. She said my then boyfriend now ex was a great guy and to be patient, we were gonna move forward as planned, that his ex was making things hard on him, etc. Nothing could have been further from reality. The day after my reading began 2 weeks of him going MIA, he was lying about anything and everything on top of CHEATING ON ME, and his ex treats him overly fairly IMHO. She does a lot of favors for him and is very cordial about the split. Nice lady, actually. Anyway, the picture painted was not the reality to say the least.

All that being said, I am still interested in giving another reading with her a go and take it from there. Third times a charm, right? She's really the only reader I have any real interest in reading with tbh and I'd like to see what happened with that last read, if out of curiosity if nothing else. I definitely agree that she is ethical and talented.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #95 on: January 10, 2015, 02:12:32 AM »
allbite, dont torture yourself. Just stop with the readings. Everyone!  I think that is the take home lesson for me at ;east.
Yona was one of the best at getting details right without me prodding them out of her, but if she is wrong about important things or totally ignores big issues in your life..why bother?

Offline Confused

« Reply #96 on: January 10, 2015, 04:48:56 AM »
Not trying to fuel or encourage psychic calling because I've spent more then my fair share and have gone through the emotional up and downs that it physically hurt. But I too am a Yona fan. She has been accurate everytime with me, not 100% but scarily accurate.

A lot of the predictions don't pan out as I thought they would but in other ways beyond what my mind had originally conceived. Which honestly, I think is ridiculous because I read with psychics to get a glimpse of the future. Yet I'm limiting my mind to how the universe/God/divine will play out a situation?!?

I think an important part is to continue living your life ...we all go through pain and sorrow, without it we wouldn't know what joy and love is. If one chooses to get a reading keep it in the back of your mind (for warnings, etc.) but keep moving forward.  So that whether or not that prediction pans out you can say that the time was not wasted dwelling but learning, growing, and enjoying your life.
As well, I strongly believe that by dwelling it can change our outcomes because we make choices not to move forward to learn the lessons we are meant to learn.

Virtual hugs to all of you. Tomorrow is always a new day.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #97 on: January 10, 2015, 11:08:34 AM »
Aw, thank you bstalling, for looking out for me but you'll be pleased to learn I rarely ever get readings anymore so I don't feel tortured about it like I used to. I'm sure you and me and everyone else here knows that feeling all too well, lol! I had my first reading with Yona in Sept '13 and my second in Oct '14. I had a reading with Donna in Nov '13 (nothing manifested), and a few new to me readers from Keen in there, too. That's it. Those are the only ones in nearly 18 months. I can live with that, haha! Also, best feeling ever, after I dumped that lying cheating POS, I had NO DESIRE WHATSOEVER to get a reading about it. Yay me!!

NTTB, that's great advice and I think I will do that next time for sure! :*

Confused, lovely words as usual, thank you for sharing them, hon. :)

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #98 on: January 13, 2015, 07:27:38 PM »
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 03:03:49 AM by divine wishes »

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #99 on: January 13, 2015, 11:11:12 PM »
hhhmmm, I don't think I will be posting again about my experiences.  I just noticed someone stalking my profile and my post for over an hour now lol.

Seriously, this is ridiculous!  Wouldn't it be easier to ask? 

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #100 on: January 13, 2015, 11:16:19 PM »
Most of you know I have read with just about everyone, and because it appears that my stalker is trying to twist my words and find error in my post, I will no longer post to the forum any details regarding my readings.

I have no problem sharing who was right or wrong and why to those that send PM's.

It is a damn shame that we can not use the forum because of this particular member, but I feel until this member gets over her obsession of trying to figure out who I am in real life LMFAO I will refrain from posting details.

Read away Bark and good luck GOOSE chasing.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #101 on: January 13, 2015, 11:19:11 PM »

Hello Nottakingthebait
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.
January 13, 2015, 05:17:16 PM

Show Everyone Members Only Guests Only   

User

Time

Action

Online  Bark angel   05:15:49 PM Viewing Nottakingthebait's profile.

Pages: [1]

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #102 on: August 19, 2015, 08:35:15 PM »
I got a reading with Yona this week. First one in a while. She was pretty good. I think she mixed up some personality traits, etc about some of the energies around me, but all in all, she was very good. I have to wait for things to manifest and figure out the energy mix up, but I will post about my experience more in detail once time comes for things to manifest. Hope everyone is well.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #103 on: October 08, 2015, 07:06:57 PM »
I just purchased a reading this morning! I am hopeful to speak with her soon..Does anybody know her turnaround time? Or have any tips to get the most out of my reading?

DJ

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #104 on: October 12, 2015, 05:51:11 PM »
I read with her and isn't quite sure what to think! She was sweet.. But she rambled then said she was having a hard time reading me. I'm not sure what that meant. She also advised she may have to give me a refund due to the whole connecting issue.. The cards were clear but my actions were not.

Finally she got a better connection and verified some things I know to be true.. She also predicted a new love in March that will confuse me about my current love..(weird for me as I don't do love triangles) yet I will eventually end up with the love I have and he will be ready to commit ect. Talk about a emotional roller coaster :/ the whole reading was all over the place after reading my notes. Im not sure what to think..

DJ