Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541579 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #6150 on: April 29, 2022, 02:41:12 PM »
First, they’re not spreading any negativity. They’re giving THEIR review on an open review forum. Second, who are you to be getting so bent out of shape and fighting this? What if Yona doesn’t actually work for them? She’s not god by any means, but you don’t have a right to tell someone their review is invalid because you think Yona is god. If anything, you’re the short-sighted one here.
Agreed!

Offline whimerj

« Reply #6151 on: May 02, 2022, 10:18:31 PM »
I think the point @whimerj was trying to make is to not fully disregard Yona’s reading based on timing, because it is also a fact that there are many people which predictions have unfold years later. She was not necessarily defending her but maybe encouraging people not to lose all their hopes. Objectively we trend to believe she’s talking about something when the cards are showing a different case. I have one prediction that took 5 years to come to pass -not making it fit, there were many details involved to not count it as her prediction. Obviously back then, I thought she was wrong because it never manifested during that time and based on my head’s scenario. But years forward I had that click moment that what I was living, it was something Yona saw back then. Of course there has been many others which didn’t manifest and obviously people are allowed to post whatever experience they have: positive/negative. I believe some reactions to the negative comments about her are because they also sound discrediting to what others have witnessed as something real as if they were standing in the absolute truth side. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yes. Thank you.

Offline user5942

« Reply #6152 on: May 03, 2022, 11:06:51 AM »
I could’ve sworn a prediction happened last June that she gave in July 2019

I just read with her last week and that same prediction was repeated…so it hasn’t happened yet like I thought it already did…

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6153 on: May 03, 2022, 02:28:21 PM »
I could’ve sworn a prediction happened last June that she gave in July 2019

I just read with her last week and that same prediction was repeated…so it hasn’t happened yet like I thought it already did…

Did you get any new predictions or did she mention anything that should have happened the last time you spoke to her?

Offline user5942

« Reply #6154 on: May 03, 2022, 03:24:16 PM »
She read a tower in the past (which happened from July 2019 reading last March)

But all others were future predictions

Regardless you should live your life and not bank on a fortune teller but from experience things take years

I remember people posting some things took 10+ years to happen…I don’t hold on to these predictions as closely as I once did but it is cool when things happen

Life goes on whether they happen or not

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6155 on: May 03, 2022, 06:38:46 PM »
I have another reading with Yona coming up and I believe only 1 thing happened so far between both of my previous readings with her. This will be my last reading and I will take it as is, instead of looking for clues.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #6156 on: May 03, 2022, 11:41:57 PM »
I read with her years ago. Nothing happened. In her defense she initially said she was having a hard time connecting. I should’ve ended it there. Of all of the top advisors on this site, she was the one who was wildly wrong (although she had some pretty good and grandiose predictions). Nice lady though.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #6157 on: May 04, 2022, 07:01:47 AM »
I read with her years ago. Nothing happened. In her defense she initially said she was having a hard time connecting. I should’ve ended it there. Of all of the top advisors on this site, she was the one who was wildly wrong (although she had some pretty good and grandiose predictions). Nice lady though.

Hi how long ago was the first reading?

Offline bonba

« Reply #6158 on: May 04, 2022, 10:47:48 PM »

in my experience she didnt say she is not able to connect but I noticed she struggled interpreting the messages  specially in my top up reading . she had a hard time making sense of what she was getting so thats why it didnt come out to be accurate . she even told me that she has been wrong before so I appreciate her honesty . there is only one thing left from her predictions . if anything come to pass I will update . but she was the most ccurate about my current life .

Offline user5942

« Reply #6159 on: May 05, 2022, 03:36:48 PM »
The one time I didn’t connect with her she told me she wasn’t satisfied with the quality of the reading and gave me a full refund

It was ultimately my choice if I wanted her to continue but I listened to her suggestion

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6160 on: May 06, 2022, 02:10:30 PM »
I wonder if trying to make things fit or dwelling on yonas reads is the reason why they take years to pass. It causes a lot of resistance and changes the path of things

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6161 on: May 06, 2022, 03:31:41 PM »
THIS. Absolutely it can and especially for those who say her predictions came true 10 years later. Ummmm... did you literally hang out for 10 years waiting on that guy or that job the way a psychic said it would happen? I think we can block things hanging on to how things should happen and outcomes.

I wonder if trying to make things fit or dwelling on yonas reads is the reason why they take years to pass. It causes a lot of resistance and changes the path of things

I had a feeling and also we need to take into account of what made someone get a reading in the 1st place. Was it for fun or was it because you were going through something? I remember a psychic predicting something on a specific date for me, I completely forgot about it and continued to live my life and the prediction happened on that same exact date. So waiting for an ex to come back is perhaps why its taking so long for many

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #6162 on: May 06, 2022, 11:48:22 PM »
I have to say I agree so much with what you’ve stated prolonging predictions because you have had a reading saying he’s coming back by this time or you will meet someone by this time you might change your course of action or things you might say or do that can make the course prolonged. You might have a bf who you’ve heard will propose and instead of being authentically you and saying your wants desires and dreams you might tip toe around it thinking it’s coming but your voicing how you feel might have been the moment he realized he wanted to propose so in the end we have to let go and live as normal as we can because that is the oth we are meant to walk.

Right? A reading is taking in the energies, actions and intentions at the time of the reading. I know so many people that literally stopped what they were doing in seeking a partner and just expected him to show up as the "psychic predicted". They didn't realize that the road to meeting was integral to their current actions. This includes meeting other people along the way. Doh!

THIS. Absolutely it can and especially for those who say her predictions came true 10 years later. Ummmm... did you literally hang out for 10 years waiting on that guy or that job the way a psychic said it would happen? I think we can block things hanging on to how things should happen and outcomes.

I had a feeling and also we need to take into account of what made someone get a reading in the 1st place. Was it for fun or was it because you were going through something? I remember a psychic predicting something on a specific date for me, I completely forgot about it and continued to live my life and the prediction happened on that same exact date. So waiting for an ex to come back is perhaps why its taking so long for many

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6163 on: May 09, 2022, 05:10:43 PM »
I just had another read with Yona which was confusing for every part of it. This was my 3rd read with yona. If she doesn't mention anything from the past reads, does that mean it came true? If so, I haven't noticed but if not, would the currently reading just continue on from the other 2?

Offline user5942

« Reply #6164 on: May 09, 2022, 10:51:36 PM »
Nope it’s just basically a whole new set of predictions