Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541198 times)

Offline bonba

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #6135 on: April 21, 2022, 05:15:27 PM »
sorry everyone for asking about another reader here . but anyone that had reading with Mesina (psychicwhispers) can you please Message me ?

Offline Lys

« Reply #6136 on: April 21, 2022, 07:59:20 PM »
I had one but it’s been a long time maybe 10 years so I don’t remember to be honest

Offline Penelope

« Reply #6137 on: April 27, 2022, 03:53:48 AM »
Sorry if this is repetitive but has anyone experience Yona’s reading to be from events that has already happened? It could be a pattern repeating itself but I am curious if that’s ever happened to anyone.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #6138 on: April 27, 2022, 05:30:23 AM »
Sorry if this is repetitive but has anyone experience Yona’s reading to be from events that has already happened? It could be a pattern repeating itself but I am curious if that’s ever happened to anyone.
No never happened to me.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #6139 on: April 27, 2022, 07:46:24 PM »
Yona… I’ll never understand this lady’s popularity, never.

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #6140 on: April 27, 2022, 11:21:47 PM »

Oh no, what happened (or didnt happen)?

Offline whimerj

« Reply #6141 on: April 28, 2022, 03:36:28 AM »
Yona always said big love is coming to some of people here. She also told me big love is coming 2 years ago. Never happened

2 Years is usually way way too soon. I've had things come to pass years and years later. You need more patience, her predictions will happen.

Offline bonba

« Reply #6142 on: April 28, 2022, 07:30:02 AM »
one prediction from her about some one based on her describing his exact personality and  not his look so it cant get mixed with anyone else turned out to be wrong after 2 years and a half . she  did not mix energies and read exact same person but the prediction wasnt accurate  yona was pretty accurare about the presentvbut future predictions were all off . the career and love  both

Offline whimerj

« Reply #6143 on: April 28, 2022, 07:42:27 AM »
one prediction from her about some one based on her describing his exact personality and  not his look so it cant get mixed with anyone else turned out to be wrong after 2 years and a half . she  did not mix energies and read exact same person but the prediction wasnt accurate  yona was pretty accurare about the presentvbut future predictions were all off . the career and love  both

This happens all the time. I'm going to refer you to my previous comment. You're making things fit. Most see predictions happen after 4-5 years.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #6144 on: April 28, 2022, 11:48:31 AM »

Oh no, what happened (or didnt happen)?

Told me I wouldn’t hear from POI again
Heard from him the next week
Just gave a bunch of general garbage predictions

The problem with Yona is everyone’s “twist to fit” mentality with her
A psychic hit is not a generalized life event that you would most likely experience 9 years after the reading anyways.

I just don’t understand the hype.

Offline bonba

« Reply #6145 on: April 28, 2022, 04:31:25 PM »

This happens all the time. I'm going to refer you to my previous comment. You're making things fit. Most see predictions happen after 4-5 years.

I feel you are either yona or some one sent by her to make things look different when people share their honest experiences . she told me she was wrong for people before so nothing she says is ever 100% . for me no future prediction was accurate so far . btw the description and the person in prediction was complety described by her so im not trying to make it fit . simply , she was wrong

Offline whimerj

« Reply #6146 on: April 28, 2022, 09:36:13 PM »

I feel you are either yona or some one sent by her to make things look different when people share their honest experiences . she told me she was wrong for people before so nothing she says is ever 100% . for me no future prediction was accurate so far . btw the description and the person in prediction was complety described by her so im not trying to make it fit . simply , she was wrong

Nope. Check back in a few more years.  All you're doing is spreading false negativity. You're short sighted.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #6147 on: April 29, 2022, 12:37:19 AM »

Nope. Check back in a few more years.  All you're doing is spreading false negativity. You're short sighted.
First, they’re not spreading any negativity. They’re giving THEIR review on an open review forum. Second, who are you to be getting so bent out of shape and fighting this? What if Yona doesn’t actually work for them? She’s not god by any means, but you don’t have a right to tell someone their review is invalid because you think Yona is god. If anything, you’re the short-sighted one here.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #6148 on: April 29, 2022, 01:13:56 AM »

First, they’re not spreading any negativity. They’re giving THEIR review on an open review forum. Second, who are you to be getting so bent out of shape and fighting this? What if Yona doesn’t actually work for them? She’s not god by any means, but you don’t have a right to tell someone their review is invalid because you think Yona is god. If anything, you’re the short-sighted one here.

You're always Defending negativity. You're always aggressive. Thanks for being a forum bully. See ya

Offline marciamia

« Reply #6149 on: April 29, 2022, 02:19:58 AM »

You're always Defending negativity. You're always aggressive. Thanks for being a forum bully. See ya

Bully? No, just standing up to one.

Anyone reading this: you are entitled to post and you are entitled to your opinion. Don’t let someone who’s clearly not right in the head deter you from sharing your experiences.