Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541476 times)

Offline ES1281

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #6105 on: February 07, 2022, 01:54:14 AM »
Why are you all obsessed with this con woman she predicts and you all complain she is so slow with prediction like 5 years to late at least

Her prediction about my boss leaving came to pass in 3 days, about my promotion came to pass in 6 months.
She is truly talented not a con artist, just sometimes she sees far far away.

Offline jcooke

« Reply #6106 on: February 07, 2022, 02:53:37 AM »
I posted positive comments about Yona's predictions before.  She has a lot of hits for me but the big prediction that I have been waiting for 2 years is still pending.  I had a reading with her in March 2021 and lots of the predictions have penned out. She said that a man who's standing on my doorstep and has financial difficulties will have a lump sum in the end, and that money will not be from me.  It turned out eerily correct. She also said that there is a "lie" about my property  - correct! Turned out the paperwork for changing my property title got messed up by the lawyer's office and the whole process had to be redone.

In that reading she also said that I would be on a date and the date will talk about a younger man (maybe a brother) with an addiction.  It happened exactly the way she said, and of course I didn't initiate that topic and I didn't think about the reading at all during the date.  Too bad that date didn't lead to anything serious.

My last reading with Yona was in August 2021.  But almost all of the predictions still haven't happened.  Her prediction for me getting a job offer in the coming months that will give me more money and status has led to my disappointment.  I was interviewing for a job that I really wanted in November and thought that would be one of Yona's predictions... but no, I didn't get the job  :'(

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #6107 on: February 08, 2022, 09:48:13 AM »
Hey Summertime! Thanks for all your recent updates and more importantly, congratulations on your kiss with the Wands! I know it's been a long time coming! Yay!

Hope the rest of you on the board are all well too!

I had three readings with Yona over the course of 24 months, and will schedule my fourth in a couple of months since it's already been a few since the third. After the first one I liked her, but I knew some of the big things she was seeing for me were very far out because one involves me investing time and money and isn't on my radar. Also, it was a lot about my emotional state, etc. I wasn't sold on her.

The second reading was very different than the first - prediction after prediction - and she called my cards buzzy. The first prediction that time involved a series of events and it was very significant. She said it would happen quickly, within a couple of months. It all played out in four months, so her timing was close on that one. Also the sequence of events started within about a month. There are still other predictions from that reading that haven't happened yet, but after that I knew for sure she was the real deal.

My third was similar to my second as far as getting multiple predictions about a variety of things. Also, one of the big predictions that I knew would be very far out (if it happens) from the first reading  appeared again, probably about mid layout. I believe this will be occur at least four or five years out from the first time it was predicted because it's still not on my radar and it's already been 27 months. That's the first time a prediction repeated itself for me.

For me she has always done the opening cards, the first layout, then a shuffle and final layout. Nothing more as far as I know and for sure no additional shuffling. I'm confused about some comments on here talking about a third layout, and also about the second layout predictions being far in the future. In all three of my readings the final layout has been a recap of the first layout, with some slightly different or additional details and also some very minor additional predictions thrown in too, but essentially the same predictions. She told me that "it's meant to sum up a reading". So am I missing something?

Sometimes she mentions cards and sometimes she doesn't. I really liked Summertime's posts where she said Two of something (can't remember) indicates online/remote communication, World indicates oversees travel etc. I think Eight of Wands was face to face communication. Anyway, I found that info beneficial so I'm wondering if anyone else wants to list some of the cards that mean certain things to her, that aren't the traditional tarot meaning, but a specific message to her.

Finally (sorry this is so long, but I rarely log in and post so I'll just get it all out), she has used the phrase "in the house card". Examples "lovers in the house card" "death in the house card". I know nothing about tarot. The lovers in the house card she said "it doesn't affect your home life". So does anyone know what that phrase "in the house card" means? Does it mean the prediction will occur in the home or in your personal home life, as opposed to at work or with friends? I know people say ask Yona, and I do ask her questions, but she and I are both chatty and we can get off course so I have to force myself not to ask her too many if I want to get the reading lol. Honestly I'm not even sure I noticed that phrase until listening back because it's so much to absorb, but if any of you can provide some insight I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

It's very late to be wishing this, but I hope you all have a great 2022!

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #6108 on: February 08, 2022, 06:56:54 PM »
Thank you so much naturegirl!

It was a surreal moment for sure. He also took me by surprise. It felt like he'd been gearing up to it the entire evening and then went for it all of a sudden. Like I didn't understand what was happening for a second and then my mind was like omg, this counts as passion for sure.:)

I feel like I can address some of your questions. First off, the first reading always encompasses a longer time frame. the top ups are fillers which is why they move faster.  I had the same thing happen. in fact, the first reading ever with her gave passion which obviously happened now-I met this dude 1.5 years after the first reading . and I may have assumed one of her crystal visions passed but it hasn't. it concerned spending time with him at a lake . We did in fact go to the lake the first summer we became friends but it was purely platonic. [here I am thinking at least the guy has seen me in a bikini multiple times as we often went to the pool together that I had access to at the time. in all this time it was purely platonic-he never approached me, never touched me in any suggestive manner. later on about the 1st or 2nd year mark of our friendship there were some slip ups where he put his hands on my knees or held my hand briefly which now makes me think he had attraction even then]. buT the point is that her first reading had passion and lake. so I am hoping this is still on the horizon-and no I don't mean a kinky thing like passion in the lake. lolz. just around that time. obviously in the past we only hung out as friends. in fact, the first reading made this point. it gave an interruption in our communications-2 of swords. and in real life, we were out of touch for 2 years. we saw each other here and there as it's a small town and were cordial but we'd become remote after multiple things happened. and then when we reconnected it just changed all of a sudden. I remember when we first hugged after reconnecting and I saw something different -it just felt different. and now I know why. he must have decided it's time. so the first reading gave it as after 2 of swords, I reconnect with a female friend (we reconnected this past summer , due to my house hunt. she's the reason I got this house. not only did I use her realtor, she advised me on the offer). and she said when you reconnect things have changed. you are no longer spending time as friends.

So yes, my friend paid me a house visit as well about 2 weeks before Wands and I reconnected. her first reading in 2016(!!!!) exactly 6 years ago had given her twice as the marker, first for meeting the KoW and 2nd for this second stage in our dynamic. and that is true, I met him 10 days after going to her first house and then this started 10 days after she visited my first house.

She also saw me mentally struggle with the change and it's true. I also am sad a bit that the friendship is now gone. People say you build on the friendship but it's not true. it becomes subsumed in the fire of passion especially once people have sex. I'll try to hold it off as long as possible but the lines have already been crossed. I speak from experience as my first b/f was from a friendship-friendship lasted 2 years, and the relationship was gone in 3 months and we lost all contact thereafter. it wasn't acrimonious either-just a misunderstanding over what i'd said before I went abroad that summer. and it was not reparable ever again. I still hurt about that and so I am struggling with this parallel. I know he is already ready for full intimacy b/c he's a man in his thirties and I am guessing it is an attraction he kept bottled up all this time. He's squashing his instincts for now for my sake I feel like but till when I am not sure.

her two top ups tho, covered that summer and fall and gave no passion-they clearly said new doors opening, hanging out as friends. which was the case.

2 of pentacles is the distance communication card-it can be text, email etc. i asked about Zoom and she said ah that is a mixed bag.it can be shown as 2 of pentacles or 8 of wands as face to face, that the pandemic complicated this interpretation!
but 8 of wands is the face to face interaction card.

in the house card means personal life or things happening actually in your physical home.It's the private sphere.so I've had friends and mom in the home-they would come to my home or can be vice versa. long ago I had KoW in the home but as friends--the cards made a point then of saying he won't make an advance. I must have gone to his 3-4 times and he'd been to mine like 10 times and we'd also been alone together, even late at night, even with booze and weed and nothing.
and then she said when passion happens it's in the home card.
and of course it was.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 07:08:10 PM by summertimesnow »

Offline ES1281

« Reply #6109 on: February 08, 2022, 08:33:48 PM »
A small hit from Yona.
In her reading last March, she said I'll get really annoyed by a man in my work.
She said like' really annoyed', I doubt it since there are some annoying people but I was never feeling overwhelming.
Well, it was a partner in my work, I am really, like really pissed with this man.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #6110 on: February 09, 2022, 06:23:33 AM »
Thank you so much, summertime. That was all very helpful. Interesting about the zoom calls. I wondered about that. Your story really is amazing! Thank you for sharing. Definitely keep us posted. I love your updates and hope the lake prediction is still in front of you!

ES1281, sorry yours came true, but also glad that she's so on point for you. I know she's not right for everyone, but seems like she's really good for you. Thanks for letting us know. She's been really good for me too. Hopefully the issues with the person at work are resolved soon. Good luck!

Offline ES1281

« Reply #6111 on: February 10, 2022, 12:31:09 AM »
Thank you so much, summertime. That was all very helpful. Interesting about the zoom calls. I wondered about that. Your story really is amazing! Thank you for sharing. Definitely keep us posted. I love your updates and hope the lake prediction is still in front of you!

ES1281, sorry yours came true, but also glad that she's so on point for you. I know she's not right for everyone, but seems like she's really good for you. Thanks for letting us know. She's been really good for me too. Hopefully the issues with the person at work are resolved soon. Good luck!
Thank you naturegirl! Yeah we are almost there to resolve the issue:) Nobody is good but yeah I definately agree Yona is really good for a lot of person. I wish you good luck' too!

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6112 on: February 14, 2022, 12:48:51 AM »
After a top up reading, would you purchase another top up read or just another in depth/tarot reading? This is after 6 months to a year after the top up

Offline ES1281

« Reply #6113 on: February 14, 2022, 03:48:28 AM »
After a top up reading, would you purchase another top up read or just another in depth/tarot reading? This is after 6 months to a year after the top up

I'll wait for some of her predictions came to pass then purchase another top up.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #6114 on: February 17, 2022, 01:30:26 AM »
Hello all, I have another Yona update from a long-ago forgotten reading. It's the one that had predicted apology from Knight of Wands and passion.
But then it showed we are not in touch for a bit, 2 of swords, and I am getting impatient-9 of pentacles. and while we are not in contact I get an exciting opportunity to travel overseas, a long distance/and or involving foreign people. This is for work, this is prestige. I am excited. Star/Ace of Wands. it's a big deal.
Today, I got an amazing invitation of all expenses paid for trip to Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, to take place this summer. It's an academic trip but it also includes touristic activities such as helicopter rides and visiting touristic landmarks, and wining and dining.
After this marker, it shows an approach and explanation from Knight of Wands. now, he's always been bad at communicating at a distance and it hasn't been that long for him to need to explain but I can see how it may be that he reaches out after months of silence. To be precise, the marker is the invitation, not the trip itself. didn't say shortly after or immediately but I can envision this happening any time this spring. the readings from 2020 and 2021 actually gave a similar sequence, and said he'd give excuses to melt my heart at his lack of communication. So I feel it's the same prediction, just worded differently. and as well newer readings said that when he does reach out, it's because he has decided to pursue me romantically-and these older readings said that he is slow to process his feelings etc, that when passion first happens-which in our case was just like a light make out/kiss -he hasn't sorted out his feeling yet.

it also said that when he does reach out, we get together, I am initially a bit stiff but convos are initially friendly, 4 of cups, but then it converts to passion. I can see this happening. but right now I'm not bothered yet by lack of communication b/c he was out of town for one, so I'd have to reach this point of annoyance-which may take a few months or so for me to be that annoyed. as well, it's not like we slept together for me to feel exploited. so all this to say I don't think the reach out is any time soon, but I may be wrong.

as well, it gives passion immediately before this World trip.
It is from my October 2017 reading.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2022, 01:35:03 AM by summertimesnow »

Offline user5942

« Reply #6115 on: February 17, 2022, 07:27:33 PM »
It amazes me how she can describe events happening years out, like this one that she saw for you 5 years ago!

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #6116 on: February 17, 2022, 11:19:29 PM »
It amazes me how she can describe events happening years out, like this one that she saw for you 5 years ago!

I know! there's one that beats that actually. It was in her first reading ever. well, I'd first gotten a Lenormand in Dec 2015 but then I got my first phone reading with her in Feb of '16.
in that reading, she correctly saw how I'd meet the Knight of Wands-out and about, and gave 2 specific markers, one where I'd go and look at a public property like a gym and an apartment complex. in spring of '17,  I went to see another gym and the townhomes adjacent.  I met him that night, at a music venue.
But this same reading had a 2 of swords, followed by a birthday,could be my own or a family member's, not a saint's bday but my birthday or a family member's, 9 of cups in the home card, and 10 of cups/Knight of Wands. he reaches out, and it is followed by an important romantic development.
in 2017 on my mom's birthday, we had a celebration for an academic accomplishment and KoW came to my then apartment for the first time. he also took me out to a proper date.
but we were purely platonic.
then this year on my own birthday, is when he texted and later that night we had our first kiss, which of course is undeniably not platonic.
so I feel like this first reading's birthday could well have been this year. 6 years later. almost to the day.

Offline user5942

« Reply #6117 on: February 18, 2022, 12:29:33 AM »
That is absolutely amazing!!! Thank you so much for sharing this :)

Offline Lys

« Reply #6118 on: March 01, 2022, 06:02:36 PM »
I have a question. When Yona say the prediction is in my near future, within the next 6 weeks someone I know will reach out... The description fit with a guy, so I don't think its about someone I will meet. Do you think she's good with the time frame when its for soon?

Offline user5942

« Reply #6119 on: March 01, 2022, 11:44:19 PM »
My “imminent” tower came true 2 years after the reading

Don’t bank on timeframes

Just forget about the reading altogether and you’ll look back and see how much has happened