Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541249 times)

Offline ES1281

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #6075 on: January 19, 2022, 01:29:44 AM »
The majority of what Yona has said hasn‘t happened for me but sometimes she is spot on. However, often while the event happens, her more in depth assessment of the situation is odd. Like one reading she saw that I would have a tower in the next 3 to 8 days, I wouldn’t be so upset as I would be annoyed. Well, 5 days later I was bit by a dog, and yes, it was simply annoying. However, she dedicated a good 5 minutes to this talking about how the tower would involve lies uncovered, this person was not apologetic. It would be the final straw, changes would be made. I mean, no changes were made and I don‘t know if the dog was a liar. I guess  I’ll never know   ???

I think it's because she read from cards, you can find a good clairvoyance they can see it's a human or a dog.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #6076 on: January 19, 2022, 02:17:48 AM »
The majority of what Yona has said hasn‘t happened for me but sometimes she is spot on. However, often while the event happens, her more in depth assessment of the situation is odd. Like one reading she saw that I would have a tower in the next 3 to 8 days, I wouldn’t be so upset as I would be annoyed. Well, 5 days later I was bit by a dog, and yes, it was simply annoying. However, she dedicated a good 5 minutes to this talking about how the tower would involve lies uncovered, this person was not apologetic. It would be the final straw, changes would be made. I mean, no changes were made and I don‘t know if the dog was a liar. I guess  I’ll never know   ???

I think it's because she read from cards, you can find a good clairvoyance they can see it's a human or a dog.

How long ago was the reading?

Offline ES1281

« Reply #6077 on: January 19, 2022, 03:17:41 AM »
She was very accurate about my job prediction from last March reading so I think she's very good.
Timeframe sometimes exactly as she described sometimes take way longer.
Probably the dog wasn't the tower she was saying.
Don't know though nobody is god.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #6078 on: January 19, 2022, 01:22:35 PM »
She was very accurate about my job prediction from last March reading so I think she's very good.

That's exactly why I asked how long ago it was.  It seems if you read through her entire thread, you will see a lot of ppl say she was correct but it was much later than expected.   No one connects with everyone but she definitely seems to be one of the most accurate time and time again!

Offline Pigpie111

« Reply #6079 on: January 19, 2022, 01:34:54 PM »
Oh I’m not knocking her at all! She’s still been the only psychic to ever have hits for me that weren‘t completely vague, I just thought I’d give what I thought was an example of her being correct but perhaps reading too much into the cards.

The reading is from  last March, and of the readings Ive had with her, it’s the only one where things have played out and since that was the first bit of info and because it happened so quickly, I assumed that was it. I guess I could be off, but it seemed two things after that in the reading happened.

Offline user5942

« Reply #6080 on: January 22, 2022, 04:16:34 PM »
This is my experience with yona predictions

They happen *EXACTLY* how she describes them

If there are details off, then that probably isn’t the correct prediction

She described a tower happening immediately for me and I thought that an event was that prediction that happened a week later

Nope, the real prediction she saw actually happened about a year after the reading and it was the first prediction she saw.

The second prediction from that reading happened a couple months later.

She saw me going on a trip away that benefit my future which would not be an interview. It was quite bold and innovative and I would travel to this place more frequently. This trip was arranged remotely or “over the phone”.

Yep, in  March I was fired from my job and in June I was accepted into doctorate school in a university about an hour away from where I live. I have yearly residencies where I have to be on campus for a week. I’m only 27, and this was a brave step considering I wasn’t employed at the time I got accepted into the program. I was accepted over the phone and I had to arrange for the residency online.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 12:37:00 PM by user5942 »

Offline tshine17

« Reply #6081 on: January 22, 2022, 04:44:09 PM »
Had anyone had a reading with Yona or anyone else and just felt so low afterwards? I really like her as a person and I think she’s incredibly talented. But the last few readings I’ve felt so energetically low. Very low. And after a few readings there was major drama inside my family. Is this common? Do I need some type of cleansing?

Offline Momentos67

« Reply #6082 on: January 22, 2022, 07:09:50 PM »
@tshine17 - Yes I can say I have felt low afterward, my headspace was messed up and the more readings I got the more it f*cked with my head. I know it’s not the same as you but I can relate. Another thing after getting a reading with Yona is that I don’t feel I have control in parts of my life anymore and feel trapped. She gave me a negative prediction and I know she’s going to be right about it and I feel I don’t have control over the outcome. PM me if you’d like for details.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 07:14:35 PM by Momentos67 »

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6083 on: January 22, 2022, 09:42:43 PM »
I havent felt low after a yona read but before a yona read, I have intense dreams about her digging into my mind. Its odd

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #6084 on: January 25, 2022, 09:31:16 PM »
I had my top up on Friday....   It was very focused and condensed!  The entire hour was about my ex (we broke up 4 months ago) -- were together a year and a half but pretty serious....   Really tumultuous break up!   I am very on the fence about wanting to get back together with him TBH - I change my mind ALL THE TIME!   Anyway -- the entire reading though was about him reaching out and how and us meeting up and our conversation and how Ill react, etc!   Even said the crystal was lighting up and sparkly the whole time!   My question is - we did meet up about a month ago....  I am wondering do you think she saw that?   Or is there another meet up?  Just wondering if Yona sees things that happened in the past  very often?   She is adamant it is 2-3 months from now because of where it was in the cards...   She said if it was sooner it would have been the first or second card!

I'd love a Yona expert to weigh in

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #6085 on: January 25, 2022, 10:07:35 PM »
I had my top up on Friday....   It was very focused and condensed!  The entire hour was about my ex (we broke up 4 months ago) -- were together a year and a half but pretty serious....   Really tumultuous break up!   I am very on the fence about wanting to get back together with him TBH - I change my mind ALL THE TIME!   Anyway -- the entire reading though was about him reaching out and how and us meeting up and our conversation and how Ill react, etc!   Even said the crystal was lighting up and sparkly the whole time!   My question is - we did meet up about a month ago....  I am wondering do you think she saw that?   Or is there another meet up?  Just wondering if Yona sees things that happened in the past  very often?   She is adamant it is 2-3 months from now because of where it was in the cards...   She said if it was sooner it would have been the first or second card!

I'd love a Yona expert to weigh in

Hi Law,

I have read with Yona several times. I honestly believe that this meet up with your ex will happen in the future but if she said 2-3 months, it could very well happen in 2-3 years. I find her timelines are never accurate. Feel free to PM me.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #6086 on: January 26, 2022, 02:09:16 AM »
Hi everyone,

You may remember me as one of the Yona experts. So my story may be a cautionary tale, cautionary because of how long it takes for predictions to come in. She does not see the past as present-and in fact she reads faaar ahead-even when she tries not to, even when she tries to focus, even when she tries to tell you it's in the near future. It never is.  Unless it's the first prediction.

If you recall, in reading after reading Yona had seen a Knight of Wands. In only the recent most reading from Nov did she finally get a new love interest, a King of Wands.
I met the KoW 18 months after she first predicted him, and exactly how and when I should-meaning I met him after 2 random markers passed and organically, or spontaneously rather, rather than online-which is a feat in and of itself.
Thereafter, she kept on seeing romantic developments with him. Some of them happened-as in him coming to my home, communication, and going out (one date around that time).
But it never took off and he never indicated he saw me as more than a friend. Yona kept on insisting she sees flirtation and passion. With flirtation, it was always a question mark of if he was being friendly or actually flirting. WE were alone several times, in my apartment, and even at the pool and nothing ever happened.
The end of 2018, Yona saw that things would improve with the love interest. She saw a Tower before that and an apology and then passion in the home card.
Things took a nosedive shortly after. We had a misunderstanding and we both decided to cut each other out of our lives. Our common friends left town for good. We'd see each other randomly once in a blue moon out and about and sometimes not even speak or just say hi.
Then the pandemic hit. in 2019, Yona said there'd be a Tower to many, many people affected, and after this difficult time the KOW and I would reconnect and draw closer, he'd flirt childishly, then we'd hold hands as she saw this symbol in the crystal. She said it'd be a time of holidays and my mom is around. This was a reading from Nov 2018 and July 2019.
In October 2017 reading, she said that it's a time of holidays again, mom is here, and soon after, a guy I already know and am attracted to would show interest, and passion.

Years passed. the pandemic happened. During the pandemic I saw him once and he was cordial-we both were. I was out with another guy. and I bumped into him last summer several times just walking and we just walked past.
So you think Yona is clearly wrong at this point-far from improving, it's gone from bad to worse.
In July top of from this past summer she still saw him making an approach after a trip I take to my mom. I took a trip the past summer and of course nothing. and in the November reading she said love developments are imminent but her cards gave a ne w love interest and this guy was given as comparison-not much more was said.

However, over Thanksgiving when my mom was here, this guy and I reconnected-holidays, mom. He apologized. holiday, mom in the home, apology.
He came over to my house for a housewarming -I bought a house-and we flirted a lot, childishly.
I took a trip to my mom for Christmas.
I got back and our common friends who had moved away were visiting the state. they came for a housewarming and I invited him. and they all stayed over.
and after alllll this time-nearly 5 years-he finally stepped it up and crossed the friends threshold. No we did not hook up but I'd class it as 'passion'. it happened in my home-Strength in the home card, it's with s/o you consider a friend.
It happened after the other friends had gone to bed.
So, from the original prediction, it took more than 3 years. the Tower to all was of course covid, predicted in summer of 2019.
There's still more stuff pending and I don't know when the new love interest appears tho Yona said he's imminent.
So you see, take heart but take caution. For most people the person would have been someone different to whom she read years and years ago, but I'm a rare case of it being the same person. 

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #6087 on: January 26, 2022, 02:15:08 AM »

That's exactly why I asked how long ago it was.  It seems if you read through her entire thread, you will see a lot of ppl say she was correct but it was much later than expected.   No one connects with everyone but she definitely seems to be one of the most accurate time and time again!

Exactly, for a long long time-2/3 years--things seemed to be going exactly opposite to what she predicted. She kept on saying things can change suddenly, even one weekend. and that is what happened.

Offline user5942

« Reply #6088 on: January 26, 2022, 02:55:37 AM »
This is amazing

Hi everyone,

You may remember me as one of the Yona experts. So my story may be a cautionary tale, cautionary because of how long it takes for predictions to come in. She does not see the past as present-and in fact she reads faaar ahead-even when she tries not to, even when she tries to focus, even when she tries to tell you it's in the near future. It never is.  Unless it's the first prediction.

If you recall, in reading after reading Yona had seen a Knight of Wands. In only the recent most reading from Nov did she finally get a new love interest, a King of Wands.
I met the KoW 18 months after she first predicted him, and exactly how and when I should-meaning I met him after 2 random markers passed and organically, or spontaneously rather, rather than online-which is a feat in and of itself.
Thereafter, she kept on seeing romantic developments with him. Some of them happened-as in him coming to my home, communication, and going out (one date around that time).
But it never took off and he never indicated he saw me as more than a friend. Yona kept on insisting she sees flirtation and passion. With flirtation, it was always a question mark of if he was being friendly or actually flirting. WE were alone several times, in my apartment, and even at the pool and nothing ever happened.
The end of 2018, Yona saw that things would improve with the love interest. She saw a Tower before that and an apology and then passion in the home card.
Things took a nosedive shortly after. We had a misunderstanding and we both decided to cut each other out of our lives. Our common friends left town for good. We'd see each other randomly once in a blue moon out and about and sometimes not even speak or just say hi.
Then the pandemic hit. in 2019, Yona said there'd be a Tower to many, many people affected, and after this difficult time the KOW and I would reconnect and draw closer, he'd flirt childishly, then we'd hold hands as she saw this symbol in the crystal. She said it'd be a time of holidays and my mom is around. This was a reading from Nov 2018 and July 2019.
In October 2017 reading, she said that it's a time of holidays again, mom is here, and soon after, a guy I already know and am attracted to would show interest, and passion.

Years passed. the pandemic happened. During the pandemic I saw him once and he was cordial-we both were. I was out with another guy. and I bumped into him last summer several times just walking and we just walked past.
So you think Yona is clearly wrong at this point-far from improving, it's gone from bad to worse.
In July top of from this past summer she still saw him making an approach after a trip I take to my mom. I took a trip the past summer and of course nothing. and in the November reading she said love developments are imminent but her cards gave a ne w love interest and this guy was given as comparison-not much more was said.

However, over Thanksgiving when my mom was here, this guy and I reconnected-holidays, mom. He apologized. holiday, mom in the home, apology.
He came over to my house for a housewarming -I bought a house-and we flirted a lot, childishly.
I got back and our common friends who had moved away were visiting the state. they came for a housewarming and I invited him. and they all stayed over.
and after alllll this time-nearly 5 years-he finally stepped it up and crossed the friends threshold. No we did not hook up but I'd class it as 'passion'. it happened in my home-Strength in the home card, it's with s/o you consider a friend.
So, from the original prediction, it took more than 3 years. the Tower to all was of course covid, predicted in summer of 2019.
There's still more stuff pending and I don't know when the new love interest appears tho Yona said he's imminent.
So you see, take heart but take caution. For most people the person would have been someone different to whom she read years and years ago, but I'm a rare case of it being the same person.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #6089 on: January 26, 2022, 03:13:49 AM »
This is amazing!

Hi everyone,

anything