Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541522 times)

Offline aquarian_81

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #6060 on: December 31, 2021, 06:02:45 AM »
Hi Summer, boy am I thrilled your predictions came to pass! That is so exciting to hear! And congratulations on your new home <3

Offline Travelgirl

« Reply #6061 on: December 31, 2021, 07:40:33 PM »
I got a reading from Yona in December of 2019 and STILL no hits whatever.  I’ve pretty much given up on readings, but I wanted to update.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #6062 on: December 31, 2021, 08:26:02 PM »
Hi Summer, boy am I thrilled your predictions came to pass! That is so exciting to hear! And congratulations on your new home <3

Thank you thank you! I'll update if and when I meet this new love.
She had a marker for this--this is from the July top up this year mind you---that a Knight of Pentacles man with brown eyes asks me out over text/remote communication and I'm not interested.
There's this guy I met all the way back in 2019 (not apps, just random). I'd been out with him once and wasn't attracted to begin with. He has been asking me out every few months for no reason whatsoever and it's gotten to the point that I leave his messages on unread and still he pops up. He did today-it's not new year's message either, just a random would you be my coffee date kinda deal.
I will say that her other marker for resurfacing of Knight of Wands proved true. It is a King of Cups man -good looking friend but with whom I don't have chemistry but whose company I enjoy-would ask to meet up and we'd meet up. I ran into him in November and we went out for sushi and literally the week later KoW resurfaced. their cards were back to back--but this is a 2020 November prediction:)

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #6063 on: January 01, 2022, 11:25:33 AM »
I don't know what is with Yona, but this is the 2nd time she has been positive about a relationship that was OVER a couple of months later. First time was 4/5 years ago and she mentioned me and the ex getting married.

This time around, she knew this guy wanted to get married, but she didn't really pick-up on my disinterest. He did something that totally turned me off about 2mts after the reading and I dumped him for good a few weeks later.

The reading lasted 50+ minutes and she just babbled on and on about this guy, she refunded me ( b/c it was the 2nd or 3rd non-read) due to there being no real details.

She seems to be good at picking up events, but her interpretation of those events seems to be off. She has both over and under emphasized negative events and she seems to grossly inflate the positives.

JMTC.

Offline user5942

« Reply #6064 on: January 01, 2022, 05:12:34 PM »
See for me it’s been the opposite

She’s been spot on for how I’d feel regarding positive predictions (so far)

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #6065 on: January 01, 2022, 06:12:46 PM »
See for me it’s been the opposite

She’s been spot on for how I’d feel regarding positive predictions (so far)

Yeah, she's been spot on with predicting new people both platonic and romantic, but how I ultimately respond to them she can't seem to pin. Matter of fact, sometimes it's the exact opposite. 
1. Yona- "Oh this doesn't change your path"
Reality: it does.

2.Yona "it's not like you're made to do all the things they want" Reality: That's all he wanted to do and had excuses for the things I wanted to do.

3. Yona: There's an emphasis on outdoors, I think you guys are out doing things

Reality: Nope, he wanted to stay inside and watch movies at home, while I wanted to go out.

Yona: "There's an issue with location and distance, but you'll work around it"
Reality:  No, I took a travel assignment 12hrs away and he pissed me off while I was there. I dumped him that was in july. Yeah, I worked around it, by getting a new man🤣

She predicted him and the next guy and described them both perfectly. She also picks up on significant events, but the why is off.
However, she's the only person that has ever predicted a love interest and described him for me correctly. So when I read with her, I just keep in mind that these things are likely to be important, but how is yet to be determined. Lol.

Thus far, marriage = relationship is over in 3-6mts 😂. The funny thing is when she was going on and on about the marriage guy she said "I would've thought you'd be more keen about this" NO ma'am I don't want him like that. Smh.

Anyways. Happy New Year.

Offline user5942

« Reply #6066 on: January 01, 2022, 09:40:10 PM »
Yes, that’s what I said - she was correct for how I’d feel regarding positive predictions haha

So far for me, she’s been right with how she describes things and how I respond to them

Sorry it hasn’t been the same for others here!

I don’t plan on reading with her again, her last reading for me was not nearly as detailed as the other 3 and my last reading was 2 years ago now

She emphasized how stressed and worried I’d be numerous times in my second to last reading, and she was spot on considering how things in my life panned out

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #6067 on: January 02, 2022, 02:25:58 AM »
Yes, that’s what I said - she was correct for how I’d feel regarding positive predictions haha

So far for me, she’s been right with how she describes things and how I respond to them

Sorry it hasn’t been the same for others here!

I don’t plan on reading with her again, her last reading for me was not nearly as detailed as the other 3 and my last reading was 2 years ago now

She emphasized how stressed and worried I’d be numerous times in my second to last reading, and she was spot on considering how things in my life panned out

No need to be sorry, readers can't be right for us all.
I just accept it for what it is.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 05:39:19 AM by PurpleRain »

Offline user5942

« Reply #6068 on: January 04, 2022, 03:20:42 PM »
In my experience, Kisha predictions are “shorter term” but can be years out

Yona’s are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out

You may think they’re talking about the same event, but they could be two entirely different things

Offline user5942

« Reply #6069 on: January 04, 2022, 05:11:08 PM »
When Kisha gave me a love prediction of the connection being “severed”, that’s exactly what happened- the person chose another woman

Offline bonba

« Reply #6070 on: January 16, 2022, 07:56:55 PM »
one of her predictions after 2 years hapened the opposite of what she said . it was a work situation . I doubt her accuracy now and dont think anything she said about love life is true either

Offline whimerj

« Reply #6071 on: January 17, 2022, 05:43:19 AM »
one of her predictions after 2 years hapened the opposite of what she said . it was a work situation . I doubt her accuracy now and dont think anything she said about love life is true either

youre making it fit. give it more time.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #6072 on: January 17, 2022, 02:52:39 PM »
I've had that happen.... She told me last spring about a twisty woman that I work with.... I assumed it was the job I was in. The prediction happened 8 months later with a total different job. 

Offline bonba

« Reply #6073 on: January 17, 2022, 06:47:13 PM »

youre making it fit. give it more time.

this was very specific . doesnt apply to other situations . she wasnt accurate . this took more 2 years so  it wasnt a short term prediction . out of 3 reafings i had only this one happened and the outcome wasnt accurate

Offline Pigpie111

« Reply #6074 on: January 18, 2022, 10:37:31 PM »
The majority of what Yona has said hasn‘t happened for me but sometimes she is spot on. However, often while the event happens, her more in depth assessment of the situation is odd. Like one reading she saw that I would have a tower in the next 3 to 8 days, I wouldn’t be so upset as I would be annoyed. Well, 5 days later I was bit by a dog, and yes, it was simply annoying. However, she dedicated a good 5 minutes to this talking about how the tower would involve lies uncovered, this person was not apologetic. It would be the final straw, changes would be made. I mean, no changes were made and I don‘t know if the dog was a liar. I guess  I’ll never know   ???

anything