Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541580 times)

Offline ES1281

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #6045 on: December 12, 2021, 12:35:08 PM »
Yona has been clear to people when a relationship is done, yes? Like no reconciliation, no fixing things, and that’s it- done? She has told people such?
Yeah when I asked her she said she tells people many times every single day that
' This person became a past you are not going to see him/ her again'.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #6046 on: December 12, 2021, 03:01:38 PM »
Yona has been clear to people when a relationship is done, yes? Like no reconciliation, no fixing things, and that’s it- done? She has told people such?
Yeah when I asked her she said she tells people many times every single day that

Really? This is the first time I've heard that. I've heard her say that you'll have a choice, which is the kiss of death. I've heard her say "fingers in the ears" when someone's ignoring someone. Never that you'll never hear from them again. She's usually not that harsh. Learn something new everyday I guess...

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #6047 on: December 13, 2021, 12:37:14 AM »

Really? This is the first time I've heard that. I've heard her say that you'll have a choice, which is the kiss of death. I've heard her say "fingers in the ears" when someone's ignoring someone. Never that you'll never hear from them again. She's usually not that harsh. Learn something new everyday I guess...

Yona does not believe in free will...  there has been much discussion about this!   I think if you believe in LOA/Manifesting you cant also believe in Free will?   what do you guys think?

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #6048 on: December 13, 2021, 04:17:35 PM »
I’m with Fidget: I’ve never heard Yona say (either to me or anyone else I personally know that has read with her) that someone is never coming back. Doesn’t mean she hasn’t said it at all, but I’ve never heard it nor heard of it. I have heard the “you’ll have a choice” and “fingers in ears” as I’ve gotten both of those, but it does contradict her not believing in free will (which she has openly admitted) if she says someone has a choice, I think. “Fingers in ears” she’s given when she’s said I’ll ignore someone’s  attempt at communication. “You’ll have a Choice” she’s given me when she kept thinking POI and I weren’t together and someone else would come along and she thought I would choose him (new guy), but wasn’t 100% certain.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #6049 on: December 13, 2021, 04:55:01 PM »
I’m with Fidget: I’ve never heard Yona say (either to me or anyone else I personally know that has read with her) that someone is never coming back. Doesn’t mean she hasn’t said it at all, but I’ve never heard it nor heard of it. I have heard the “you’ll have a choice” and “fingers in ears” as I’ve gotten both of those, but it does contradict her not believing in free will (which she has openly admitted) if she says someone has a choice, I think. “Fingers in ears” she’s given when she’s said I’ll ignore someone’s  attempt at communication. “You’ll have a Choice” she’s given me when she kept thinking POI and I weren’t together and someone else would come along and she thought I would choose him (new guy), but wasn’t 100% certain.

I just want to add that an ending, represented by the Death card, can happen. But in my experience, that doesn't mean you will never hear from the person again. People sometimes do try to come back.

Regarding free will, I don't think Yona believes in it. I think 1) either her guides don't show the outcome or your  choice or 2) she sees the outcome/choice, but won't tell you because she doesn't want to sway your decision.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #6050 on: December 13, 2021, 05:44:40 PM »
Agreed (regarding death card). I’ve only gotten it once I believe, however I do think people can (or try…bless their hearts) to come back. Death doesn’t mean “over and done”, “never to hear from again”, “disappear from the earth” type of death.

Re: free will, right. She doesn’t believe in it, but if she knows the outcome and won’t tell us because she doesnt want to sway someone’s decision, what difference would it make? Especially if you don’t believe in free will. It would happen regardless of if she said something or not, allegedly.

With my “you’ll have a choice”, she made a few comments about how much she liked the new guy and she thinks I’ll choose him. Thinks turned into “I hope you’ll choose him”, which turned into “it could be the old guy, but I’m not really sure. At least I don’t think it’s him”. So it was very up in the air as it sounded, based on her wording, that I actually would have a choice. Doesn’t really matter at this point because no new person every came in and I’m still with my POI now so 🤷🏽‍♀️😂 Fine by me! lol

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #6051 on: December 13, 2021, 09:25:02 PM »
Agreed (regarding death card). I’ve only gotten it once I believe, however I do think people can (or try…bless their hearts) to come back. Death doesn’t mean “over and done”, “never to hear from again”, “disappear from the earth” type of death.

Re: free will, right. She doesn’t believe in it, but if she knows the outcome and won’t tell us because she doesnt want to sway someone’s decision, what difference would it make? Especially if you don’t believe in free will. It would happen regardless of if she said something or not, allegedly.

With my “you’ll have a choice”, she made a few comments about how much she liked the new guy and she thinks I’ll choose him. Thinks turned into “I hope you’ll choose him”, which turned into “it could be the old guy, but I’m not really sure. At least I don’t think it’s him”. So it was very up in the air as it sounded, based on her wording, that I actually would have a choice. Doesn’t really matter at this point because no new person every came in and I’m still with my POI now so 🤷🏽‍♀️😂 Fine by me! lol

All valid points.

Re freewiil: she told me that what she sees will happen (although she doesn't really know who the person is), and it can't be changed by free will. She does believe that we can speed up or delay things by our actions. So yes, free will on the path, but not the outcome.

Keep in mind, this is what she said to me. I don't necessarily agree or disagree. Lol

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6052 on: December 13, 2021, 10:35:35 PM »
I got the death card for an ex, yona said he's got no chance with me if that helps

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6053 on: December 14, 2021, 07:54:19 PM »
I am wondering if Yona downplayed my reading. I literally just walked into a tower moment

Offline ES1281

« Reply #6054 on: December 15, 2021, 07:01:55 AM »
I got the death card for an ex, yona said he's got no chance with me if that helps

Yeah she said she tells people when she sees there is no meet up again.

Offline starempress

« Reply #6055 on: December 16, 2021, 06:18:39 AM »
i have had 2 relationship readings with her and one career reading in the middle.  First relationship in May and second in November.  She has been very accurate for me and most of her predictions have happened in a short time. The outcome predictions are the ones that take years but so far what she has said has been quite accurate.  Nothing general about her predictions/reading.  Details have been specific to my situation and the way she describes people, events and situation is very good.  In the previous readings she saw my partner reducing his alcohol intake but not quitting, whereas in the last reading she said ahhh finally I am actually seeing a "quitting" outcome but it is not just yet.  It was actually kind of freaky because I have the tendency of typing out my readings and I typed hers out and straight under it I typed my last reading with Mattie and omg.. I was like they are picking up on the same events and predictions... in their own words of course, the timing a little different but pretty close to each other... but I am talking about stuff which is important and all relevant to our relationships, including marriage proposal from my partner, the describing where we would have the wedding and how it would be,  both describing the location of where we are about to go on holidays, both mentioning the months he was better with his drinking, worse, and that he will be forced to quit the drinking, it will be something he "cannot avoid", both mentioned us looking at buying a property, the LOCATION of where we are buying, the description of the house etc and sooooo much more.. and no before you say they clearly swapped notes, they are not on the same platform, they are just genuine and spot on.  Yona I feel has been more detailed with her readings, Mattie tends to chit chat a little, but Mattie has been able to tell me my mum's name, my partner's job description (very unusual job) and my son's name and age, how many kids we both have and the genders/age and also my occupation (Yona picked that up too).

Definitely my favourite readers.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 06:23:13 AM by starempress »

Offline cinderella

« Reply #6056 on: December 19, 2021, 01:03:49 AM »
How does yona usually see the king of wands

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6057 on: December 24, 2021, 11:08:39 PM »
I think I got a hit from yona, she said I would have a small boost to my finances before the end of the year. At work, I got a tiny raise this week.

The next prediction is that I would hear from an ex, if that does happen then It confirms yona was on the right track with me

Offline souls3@

« Reply #6058 on: December 29, 2021, 06:52:06 AM »
Does Yona increase the rates?

Was the top up reading $70 all along?

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #6059 on: December 30, 2021, 11:00:32 PM »
Hey all, I haven't posted in a long long time, not since the site crashed circa fall of 2020.
In the meantime several major Yona predictions have unfolded, including one on love.
She saw me moving house as far back as 2018-there were hints of it but once I made up my mind to become a home owner, her readings, starting in spring of 2020 (lockdown) explicitly showed me make an offer on a house and it's accepted-6 of wands/6 of swords/Lovers. I think it's a good investment and it's through choice.
I became a homeowner this past fall-first time.
I will say b/c I read with her too often, one of the readings wrongly picked up that an offer from me would be rejected. Around this time I got a grant application rejected (very typical, only .000001 % probability) but my one and ONLY offer on a house was accepted-in fact, I beat out 7 other people, including even the top offer, most likely due to my cover letter which struck a chord with the seller. But her original prediction was that I'd make an offer and it'd be accepted.She also said that in this house I'll have several friends over multiple times. And I've had 7 groups of people over. I'd been renting all my life, and 8.5 years since I got this job and it'd been half student based housing/apartment.

In this house too she sees a male pet--and that is pending. And that I'd have passion and whom with is the question.
However, and drumroll:
her November 2018 predictions unfolded 3 years later. She saw an apology from my then love interest, the Knight of Wands. my mom is around, it's holiday time and he apologizes for the past and we reconnect and draw closer, and he is childishly flirting.
That happened, to the t. In fact, he was one of the people I had over to my new house, not once but twice.
and indeed, it was over Thanksgiving break (holiday) and my mom also had visited.
So it wasn't that Thanksgiving, not the year after, not the one after, but this year.
However, that was the final cross of that reading-also repeated in 2019 readings.  So this development officially ended those readings.
This fall Yona saw for the first time ever a NEW love coming in, but that the old KoW would still be around. We shall see.
Happy holidays to all.

anything