Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541559 times)

Offline PJpilar

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #6030 on: November 12, 2021, 06:48:30 PM »
I had nothing to ask, I went in blind so to speak. I called Yona because I was in a low point in my life that had nothing to do with love. I wanted to see what would allegedly happen down the line

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #6031 on: November 12, 2021, 06:57:28 PM »
I would typically spread out my readings with her, specifically, to the first of the year (if she was available) and then get a Top-Up sometime during the later part of year. Regardless of the outcome, I always loved speaking to her because she would crack me up (that and the way she’d always scold her dogs when they’d go berserk during the reading lol).

I definitely DO encourage everyone who gets a reading to at least try her out, especially if you’re reading this thread and on the fence about whether to read with her. Form your own opinion at the end of the day. I guarantee everyone will like her reading style compared to other psychics, as well as her mannerisms and just overall jolly good nature.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6032 on: November 12, 2021, 10:19:58 PM »
Her reading style is puzzle like which is probably where a lot of frustration comes from when people reflect on it

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #6033 on: November 13, 2021, 12:54:33 AM »
But what she sees happens.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6034 on: November 16, 2021, 07:07:34 PM »
Question, would Yona miss graduation or surgery predictions? Or does she describe it in a different way?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #6035 on: November 16, 2021, 09:14:25 PM »
Looking back as a client of Yona, I will say only 40 percent of what she said to me and what I could decipher, eventually happened. Just last week, a small obscure prediction manifested from a 2017 reading. It didnt make sense at the time, and honestly now that it has happened it wasnt exactly a groundbreaking one either. I like her ethics, she can be extraordinarily accurate, but I wouldnt hang on to every word she says. She is far from the perfect psychic. At one point, when I was calling about relationships....she never picked up on the guy I was dating and that I would eventually marry him. No one did really.
 Of all my reads, I've never found the perfect and most consistent reader...I mean its going on 10 years now. I will say most of the things she sees in the crystal ball, randomly, tends to always happen eventually.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #6036 on: November 16, 2021, 09:34:31 PM »
I get and respect that bstalling. Same boat. I’ve been getting readings, in general, since around 2011. My first read was via Keen (Vivah…ha!). At the end of the day, none of the major life-changing predictions happened from *anyone*. I think coming to that realization and just being tired of hearing the same/similar stuff is what helped me stopped reading all around with anyone. I definitely believe real psychics exist, but there’s no such thing as a “perfect psychic”. Some get it right, some get it wrong. Everyone doesn’t work for *everyone*.

@Pilar: with my education, Yona said she saw me taking classes and actually taking notes and what looked like studying. She also said she saw it starting in the summer and lasting for “quite a bit” and that I’d walk away with some sort of official documentation of my education. I took that to mean graduation. She didn’t flat out say graduation, but I DID ask if it was a stage-walking ceremony (because it definitely sounded like university and graduating). She couldn’t confirm  she saw that, but it would “make sense” given that’s typically when one gets their diploma/certificate. Hope that helps.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6037 on: November 17, 2021, 11:17:07 AM »
Yona didn't mention any of that even though I would graduate within the time frame my reading was about. I am also having surgery but none of what she said showed that she picked up on it.

Offline Yaw Yaw

« Reply #6038 on: November 17, 2021, 03:40:28 PM »
@PJpilar, Yona doesn't read on health and medical

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #6039 on: November 17, 2021, 04:35:24 PM »
Eh..I mean I’m on the fence about that PJ so I don’t think i’d be of much help. She definitely didn’t see the procedure I had to prevent me having children, but stated she saw me having children with POI and discussing it blah blah, so I can’t say why she didn’t pick up on it.

She may not read on health and medical (a lot of psychics I’ve encountered don’t, which is a good thing I think), but she definitely *has* made comments about my health in the opening cards and during the predictive part. Nothing negative and she never dwelled on it, more so “your cards are good. They’re buzzy, you’ll be in good health, nothing to worry about there..” and then would move on to other parts such as POI and career/education. So I guess yeah, that wouldn’t technically be considered reading, would it? I honestly don’t know.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6040 on: November 17, 2021, 05:00:35 PM »
I guess I will just take Yona at face value

Offline user5942

« Reply #6041 on: November 17, 2021, 06:07:49 PM »
My first read with her definitely spanned over 10+ years due to the predictions she gave me

I don’t want to jinx myself, but they were definitely events from a whole new chapter of my life

Her top-ups are also taking years

I read with her 4 times and if I do read with her again it will be in quite a looooooooong while

Offline ES1281

« Reply #6042 on: November 18, 2021, 04:12:06 AM »
I don't take readings very seriously but as good advise.
Since we are the leader of our own life so I think just focus on daly life raise vibration is enough.
Readings came to pass which is cool, even not if our viration is high there can be something better.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #6043 on: November 18, 2021, 01:54:02 PM »
Since we are the leader of our own life so I think just focus on daly life raise vibration is enough.
Readings came to pass which is cool, even not if our viration is high there can be something better.

I love this statement...   I have been trying high vibrations/LOA for a long time though....   It is very hard to get to work especially when you are calling psychics usually when life isnt going how you want it....   ANy advice from those of you who have had life changes or been able to detach?

Offline ES1281

« Reply #6044 on: December 08, 2021, 08:56:47 AM »

I love this statement...   I have been trying high vibrations/LOA for a long time though....   It is very hard to get to work especially when you are calling psychics usually when life isnt going how you want it....   ANy advice from those of you who have had life changes or been able to detach?

Hi there, my recommendations are:
-Always make choice that you enjoy the most at every moment.
 Like if you have 1 day holiday, do you want to go out with your friend or read a book in a nice coffee shop?
 Do you want to enjoy a gorgeous brunch?
 Pick the one you like the most. Enjoy every moment, have fun.

-Meditate...I recommend Deepak Chopra's meditation. Self Love, love&relationship.
 You can find plenty of videos in youtube.

Eventually you can detach and feel you are back to yourself.(feeling fulfilment and peace)
My thought, even a psychic predicted a great relationship, but if you have so many worries, it may come late.
Because you manifested it.
But if you make a statement as' whatever I do, it will still come in best timing in my life' then it'll happen.
This helps Yona's prediction happens faster I believe.

Hope it helps.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 08:59:31 AM by ES1281 »