Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541551 times)

Offline user5942

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5985 on: November 03, 2021, 10:06:44 PM »
Everyone is a different and unique situation for sure, but I’ve only had 2 predictions happen from the first reading. These predictions happened in June and July. My initial reading was August 2018. 3 years from the first reading and they did happen in order.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #5986 on: November 04, 2021, 12:56:28 AM »
She said I was on the cusp of a new beginning and will be getting something I really wanted before the end of the year. My top up was in September so this should happen between November and December.

Offline user5942

« Reply #5987 on: November 04, 2021, 01:39:55 AM »
I’ve only had like 2 predictions from my top up happen from July 2019

Those also happen in order and they related to career and school

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #5988 on: November 04, 2021, 10:08:47 AM »
I’ve only had like 2 predictions from my top up happen from July 2019

Those also happen in order and they related to career and school

The school and career predictions, how did she reference them? I am nearly about to graduate and she did not mention anything about that and made no mention of my career. She said I will get a boost by the end of the year but outright said the cards are not pointing her towards work.

Offline user5942

« Reply #5989 on: November 04, 2021, 12:48:25 PM »
My opening card for this reading was linked to a woman I was going to have ongoing issues with. YEP. This would be my previous boss. We never got along and this reading happened before she even worked at my job. My boss was ineffective and did not help any real issues, she was a major micromanager and cut me down because i was younger than her by 20 years and had the same exact credentials. So the career was a tower since I was fired from my previous job. She expressed that it was going to be shocking and a betrayal of trust. She also said that it would not take me off my life path and that “the ripples in the water wouldn’t carey far”. It was a major setback. She also made it a point to say that it was “the way that people handled it” that made me so upset. She expressed that this was nothing I couldn’t handle and that I shouldn’t worry so much, even though the tower is a devastating event. She also believed that this prediction was linked to my opening card. This happened in March.

My boss literally made up reasons for firing me. It was a complete betrayl of trust and came out of nowhere. I had the worst 2 days of my life and I was not contracted, so I couldn’t pursue legal action if I wanted to. I had been there 5 years and was about to get a raise and wanted to pursue my doctorate (which they pay for), so I believe it was all due to finances because I would cost them too much money. However, I got a new job in the same exact field in June and am much happier and treated so well. It really did all happen for a reason and now I am pursuing my doctorate and getting it financed by my new job :)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 01:01:02 PM by user5942 »

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #5990 on: November 04, 2021, 04:34:43 PM »
My opening card for this reading was linked to a woman I was going to have ongoing issues with. YEP. This would be my previous boss. We never got along and this reading happened before she even worked at my job. My boss was ineffective and did not help any real issues, she was a major micromanager and cut me down because i was younger than her by 20 years and had the same exact credentials. So the career was a tower since I was fired from my previous job. She expressed that it was going to be shocking and a betrayal of trust. She also said that it would not take me off my life path and that “the ripples in the water wouldn’t carey far”. It was a major setback. She also made it a point to say that it was “the way that people handled it” that made me so upset. She expressed that this was nothing I couldn’t handle and that I shouldn’t worry so much, even though the tower is a devastating event. She also believed that this prediction was linked to my opening card. This happened in March.

My boss literally made up reasons for firing me. It was a complete betrayl of trust and came out of nowhere. I had the worst 2 days of my life and I was not contracted, so I couldn’t pursue legal action if I wanted to. I had been there 5 years and was about to get a raise and wanted to pursue my doctorate (which they pay for), so I believe it was all due to finances because I would cost them too much money. However, I got a new job in the same exact field in June and am much happier and treated so well. It really did all happen for a reason and now I am pursuing my doctorate and getting it financed by my new job :)

Your opening card was a tower?

Offline user5942

« Reply #5991 on: November 04, 2021, 04:51:46 PM »
No, my first prediction was the Tower.

My opening card was learning who my friends are and having an ongoing situation with a “lady”

Offline user5942

« Reply #5992 on: November 05, 2021, 01:13:46 AM »
My predictions happened years after the readings when I forgot about them

Again, very few predictions happened but the ones that did were exactly how she described

Only time will tell but honestly forget about the predictions and live your life

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #5993 on: November 05, 2021, 11:20:35 AM »
Agreed, Some of her stuff happens straight away and some take years. But it does happen just like she says.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #5994 on: November 05, 2021, 11:22:14 AM »
It will happen... maybe not as soon as you would like

Offline LoveAndLight555

« Reply #5995 on: November 05, 2021, 04:11:29 PM »
I can’t agree more with the above statements. My first reading from 4/2020 - only the tower happened. Nothing else yet. My top-up from 8/2020 has been in the works and what I thought to be impossible about meeting up with a guy - literally happened the other day. Just as she described. The prediction right before that was that I would be talking to a man about property and a lump sum of money. She called that a “milestone” conversation. But that conversation happened 7 months ago! So. Her predictions do take longer than you would think.

Also, I got another top-up in 7/2021 and it was a non-read because she said things needed to happen before she could see more. I did get a bunch of predictions still, however. She did say that I was literally 6-8 weeks away from these events… in reality it took 12 weeks for my tower, which was her first prediction. She 100% downplays towers!!!! If you think it already happened, nope. It’s something that wrecks you. She said my financial tower would be possibly getting overcharged or something. 😂 I got into a HUGE fight with my dad and it was about money and I left crying for days over it. We are fine now though, but it was a turning point in our relationship. SO. I am just pointing out that it’s worse than she says. Lastly, she said “turbo boost” to my love life after this tower and she was not wrong. She saw many suitors and described them and she was 100% correct on her descriptions. So be patient! Let the reading go and you will know when it’s happening. You won’t have to guess. You will feel it.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #5996 on: November 05, 2021, 04:55:24 PM »
I can’t agree more with the above statements. My first reading from 4/2020 - only the tower happened. Nothing else yet. My top-up from 8/2020 has been in the works and what I thought to be impossible about meeting up with a guy - literally happened the other day. Just as she described. The prediction right before that was that I would be talking to a man about property and a lump sum of money. She called that a “milestone” conversation. But that conversation happened 7 months ago! So. Her predictions do take longer than you would think.

Also, I got another top-up in 7/2021 and it was a non-read because she said things needed to happen before she could see more. I did get a bunch of predictions still, however. She did say that I was literally 6-8 weeks away from these events… in reality it took 12 weeks for my tower, which was her first prediction. She 100% downplays towers!!!! If you think it already happened, nope. It’s something that wrecks you. She said my financial tower would be possibly getting overcharged or something. 😂 I got into a HUGE fight with my dad and it was about money and I left crying for days over it. We are fine now though, but it was a turning point in our relationship. SO. I am just pointing out that it’s worse than she says. Lastly, she said “turbo boost” to my love life after this tower and she was not wrong. She saw many suitors and described them and she was 100% correct on her descriptions. So be patient! Let the reading go and you will know when it’s happening. You won’t have to guess. You will feel it.

do you think covid caused the delay in timing?

Offline LoveAndLight555

« Reply #5997 on: November 05, 2021, 05:35:49 PM »
[/quote]

Yes, 100%! But I also do think what I’ve learned since Covid and the changes I’ve made - needed to happen.

Offline Kate

« Reply #5998 on: November 05, 2021, 11:26:46 PM »

Yes, 100%! But I also do think what I’ve learned since Covid and the changes I’ve made - needed to happen.
[/quote]

That's interesting - I had a reading recently - not with Yona, but another trusted reader, who said to me that COVID had delayed "set back" what was supposed to happen to me...

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #5999 on: November 07, 2021, 02:59:52 PM »
Does Yona actually give you outcomes? I didn't get any in my reads