Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541390 times)

Offline PJpilar

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5955 on: October 05, 2021, 11:01:00 AM »
At the beginning of the reading, she asked if I met the POI already. I told her no but I don't know who shes talking about lol

When I got other readings, they said I have seen POI before in public but I relocated and know no one in this state. I have a read with Kisha coming up, if she says the same, I will ask questions

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #5956 on: October 09, 2021, 07:48:51 AM »
Yona has been predicting a guy coming into my life in my reading with her since 2020 and again in 2021, each time with a bit more info. Nothing has happened. She told me I should only do follow up reading again when he appears in my life. From the look and sound of it, I’m not going to be able to have reading with her again because it doesn’t look like this guy exist LOL!!

Offline bonba

« Reply #5957 on: October 09, 2021, 09:03:40 AM »
Yona has been predicting a guy coming into my life in my reading with her since 2020 and again in 2021, each time with a bit more info. Nothing has happened. She told me I should only do follow up reading again when he appears in my life. From the look and sound of it, I’m not going to be able to have reading with her again because it doesn’t look like this guy exist LOL!!
have the same issue . never happened . one year and a half passed . so I wont get any more reading if it doesnt happen . she made few career precictions too but nothing so far

Offline Momentos67

« Reply #5958 on: October 09, 2021, 04:23:31 PM »
have the same issue . never happened . one year and a half passed . so I wont get any more reading if it doesnt happen . she made few career precictions too but nothing so far

Same boat as you guys! Will be 3 years come April, I am not going to get another reading until something happens.

Offline LoveAndLight555

« Reply #5959 on: October 09, 2021, 06:55:11 PM »
I read with Yona in 4/2020 for the first time and only the tower happened. She made a joke in a follow up reading how the bad stuff comes rushing in, but I have to wait a while for the good stuff AKA love. In my second reading in 8/2020, the first spread has played out. Nothing too exciting though! And it took almost a full year to get through those. She mentioned multiple POI’s and I have yet to meet this one face to face with who I started talking to in 9/2020, literally weeks after the reading. It’s this POI though to a TEE. I get anxious and upset at times that nothing exciting has happened yet, but I still try and talk to other guys. I can’t even imagine waiting 3 years for predictions! Like what!? I’m sorry for any of you who have been waiting that long and I hope she is right for us all.

Offline jaks111

« Reply #5960 on: October 09, 2021, 09:24:24 PM »
Same here i read with Yona 2017 got 2 predictions 1 happened she said I would meet a man whom I knew from past the following  year 2018 I’m still waiting lol 😂

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #5961 on: October 11, 2021, 01:24:56 AM »
My issue is that yona says I will meet the new POI right after an ex issues an apology but I want no parts. So I'm sitting here waiting for an ex's apology, don't know which one, to see if I will meet this new POI. This is supposed to happen within the next 2-3 months. I had my top up in September

Offline LoveAndLight555

« Reply #5962 on: October 11, 2021, 02:07:39 AM »
She said in my 7/2021 reading that I have a romantic breakthrough in 6-8 weeks, but I’m going on week 12. She is definitely not the best with her timing. I will say though that the other predictions surrounding this are currently happening, so I’m expecting it to happen very soon. I can update if this happens!

Offline bonba

« Reply #5963 on: October 13, 2021, 10:38:08 PM »
Same here i read with Yona 2017 got 2 predictions 1 happened she said I would meet a man whom I knew from past the following  year 2018 I’m still waiting lol 😂

mine pass one year and a half . seems I have years to go   ;D . It is very frustrating

Offline bonba

« Reply #5964 on: October 14, 2021, 03:09:39 AM »
the love prediction Yona made which is about a new person coming. no other psychics ever described such guy or even the way of meeting. its very strange . I talked to a few other famous mediums but none ever said what Yona said. but strange thins is that I didn't feel those other readers readings resonated with who I am but their descriptions are more similar.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #5965 on: October 14, 2021, 10:46:58 AM »
I used other psychics to see if they said the same as yona and they did but considering yonas timing issues, it makes me more confused

Offline bonba

« Reply #5966 on: October 14, 2021, 08:14:54 PM »
I used other psychics to see if they said the same as yona and they did but considering yonas timing issues, it makes me more confused

interesting . mine was the opposite . hers was very different but more resonating

Offline shannynlin

« Reply #5967 on: October 15, 2021, 07:02:13 PM »
Hey everyone!

I've been reading with Yona for a few years now, about once or twice every year whenever I felt the majority of her predictions had passed. She is probably the only psychic I know who has a very real gift, and I absolutely adore her.

Recently however, she hasn't been able to read me and she said it actually bothered her quite a bit. Not because the timing of my readings was too close together but because she wasn't satisfied with her interpretation of the cards and she wasn't sure why she couldn't tap in. Of course she reassured me it was nothing sinister and she was even kind enough to refund my payment, but now I'm left scratching my head.

Has this happened to anyone before?

Offline Heather

« Reply #5968 on: October 15, 2021, 10:45:21 PM »
I do readings part time, and sometimes it just isn’t there. Other times, I get really detailed information. I only read with Yona once, and she was correct about everything.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #5969 on: October 15, 2021, 11:47:58 PM »
Hey everyone!

I've been reading with Yona for a few years now, about once or twice every year whenever I felt the majority of her predictions had passed. She is probably the only psychic I know who has a very real gift, and I absolutely adore her.

Recently however, she hasn't been able to read me and she said it actually bothered her quite a bit. Not because the timing of my readings was too close together but because she wasn't satisfied with her interpretation of the cards and she wasn't sure why she couldn't tap in. Of course she reassured me it was nothing sinister and she was even kind enough to refund my payment, but now I'm left scratching my head.

Has this happened to anyone before?

Kisha said she couldn't read me not because nothing was there but because she couldn't connect. At least she was ethical in sending you a refund instead of making things up

anything