Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541520 times)

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5910 on: June 30, 2021, 01:40:37 PM »
My last reading with Yona

She said a Page of Cups the card has a buzz to it so it is someone in my life and significant, like there is chemistry... I am assuming POI because she goes on explaining I am frustrated and can not make someone learn the way I do, I experience it and learn once I learn something I learn for life, but she said after I can not make someone learn if they don't want to she said the pace is getting to me (If this is about how slow we are in moving to a more committed relationship she is RIGHT) I could have closed the door and I didn't but says there us change in tempo coming up, conversation and he is full of excuses but there are apologies and explanations, he lacks the wisdom and is not lying it is just his momentum has dipped, she got the magician card and said something is up with his eating habits like he is missing Vitamins or something, he will want to meet up but doesn't want big talks and cuts off topics that make him uncomfortable but we are pleased to see each other. She said don't bring up things he doesn't want to talk about but that he is wanting to interact with me- she then said he will bait me, like mention something and then shut up about it, no new women but he mentions something to see my response but I know what he is doing but it is not deceptive... I look at it logically, she sees me putting distance and going on with my own life but again chemistry with him - he tries to get me jealous or get a rise out of me- gap before we have interactions shown and then back on track, I have a sharp intellect..

then she went into more things about another male sorting finances out and I am annoyed with them wasting $, we are not in agreement on how they are spending money, they have less money than anticipated- allocating resources not being done in the right way, further down the line finance rather than the person, negotiation I do not back down on this (this she said has nothing to do with love life and is not POI) I have to stand my ground and let them know there are better ways of handling this, I am stressed they can't see it a different way, important to me but I  am not anxious about it, not taking no for an answer and will not be trapped by other people... then she saw a break in routine change-defend my position this person is not trying to rip me off but isn't working in the long run,I am right, I do things my way and take matters into my own hands, brings about change and success, keeping my life on track, not a power struggle assert myself to make things work

then she got back to POI and saying chemistry/liking manageable frustration of unfulfilled- lazy patches, they get lost, just slow challenges my patience - me High Priestess - Knight of Wands, working crossing paths with a person who can challenge me, unknown quantity (a practical reason for talking) different background/ different circumstances, POI is a slow learner/low energy KOW is motivated person paths cross -
I think this might be a marker but then she went into King of Swords an older man good man not romantic- brave front even though he is struggling (health) older, update man known to me (tower, just a set back) struggling to keep home life and routine going even if he says he is fine check on him he is stubborn and worried and I am meant to get involved (she said timeframe reference maybe to POI) complicated?

slow- different stages, ongoing connection, he is fond of me- we understand each other- plans for future - Knight of Wands coming in, POI isn't letting me down but clinging to bad habits, main POI - depression, I know he struggles with depression which is why I make allowances- frustrating not a diversion, present ideas different ways, I learn from experience he learns at his own pace, he likes me wants to spend time with me, not invested in what happens next (Tower- slow) hiding out, worried he will get it wrong/lacks confidence - able to control his part to shift things- he chooses to stay connected and will test if I am jealous but she said I will be pleased he is doing that as it means he wants to know where I stand how I feel still... again she said him changing what he eats, I went through re-inventing myself - Queen of Wands, financial matter take practical steps- longer range take decisive action, in my marriage/home life alpha male- sorted- content- work,

person coming in Knight of Wands- no frustration at that point,
King of Swords, older man setback- ask him in more detail, gets worried...
plus/minus lovers- POI no longer shut away, justifies the way he likes to keep things private- deep/private- on the ball/quick when there is a rival - chatting knows someone is interested in me, he talks about property- deep/private he is turning away from that and talking about a property- short of $ but do-able, next few months promising signs but still not about settling down- enthusiasm/property- he is aware someone is into me, he will be socializing more, property genuine but he is still slow- he can't go as fast as me, he has genuine respect and connection to me and will shift from this 3-4 months/ living arrangements, talk stage- signs of stepping up, doesn't want to let me go- I put time limit-
Knight of Wands not at a crossroads- communication widening horizons- sometimes he surprises me- he is aware someone else is interested- gaps when things are changing (which has to be lately!!!) older man, looking at pros and cons energy exchange, new person- POI new place/relocating. Ace of Wands- talk/slow progress, I am not missing out on what I am supposed to do ,part of purpose slow-life lessons of his own... living arrangements, socializing, picking up momentum- Knight of Wands he picks up a different pace, POI not ready yet, developments this summer- momentum 6 months...

She sees KOW coming in changing the dynamic I believe, but I asked her I am pretty patient but I want kids one day and I worry I am wasting time that is when she said no they would be nagging you, this is all part of your purpose and you won't miss out on what you are supposed to do.. so we will see.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 12:55:49 PM by curiouspsychicreadings »

Offline gray2

« Reply #5911 on: June 30, 2021, 10:28:22 PM »
whew u need to break that into paragraphs or something my eyes blur when i look at it lol.

« Reply #5912 on: July 01, 2021, 12:56:19 PM »
I tried to break it up by subject but it is hard, a little better tho lol

whew u need to break that into paragraphs or something my eyes blur when i look at it lol.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #5913 on: July 03, 2021, 01:13:53 AM »
I know Yona tends to mix people up, but in my last reading she predicted 3 guys that would be interested in me. So far she has accurately described the first 2. The knight of wands is a socially awkward weirdo. She accurately predicted (before I even met him) that we would have an issue with location and distance. Well, I broke up with him when I took an 8week contract 15hrs away. I didn't like the fact that he didn't put any effort into seeing me, so I dumped him. Yona told me he does like me but socially there are some pieces missing- CORRECT.

She said I wouldn't be putting my life on hold for anyone. I will explore my options and I'm looking for who's the best for the long term. She said this happens during the summer and the men unfold quite close together. She could not have been more correct on this. When I broke up with the KOW, I moved the fuck on. I wasn't wondering if we'd get back together or 2nd guessing myself. Yona told me my insurance policy was that I learn from my mistakes. And she even stated that in my past I would stick around waiting for them to sort themselves out and now I'm totally different. She was correct on this as well.

THE KOP came a month after I broke up with the KOW.

The Knight of pentacles she described him as a charmer who is saying nice things and treating me right. Says he's not telling me his life story and I'm fine with that. Interesting that she pointed this out, as he wouldn't need to tell me his life story b/c I've known him since I was a teenager. Now he's back confessing his love, lol. She said I would give him a chance...And YEP ❤I'm not putting my life on hold waiting for anyone to act right, I'm definitely going to date the kop. She also said at this point I haven't made any final decisions I'm taking everything in weighing out who's the best bet longterm. RIGHT AGAIN!

She said I would get a whole lot of male attention! And she's right about that as well.

Now we're waiting on guy #3 to enter the summer husband Olympic games 🥰🤣🤣
« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 01:16:04 AM by PurpleRain »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #5914 on: July 03, 2021, 02:28:39 AM »
whats her wait time these days?

Offline souls3@

« Reply #5915 on: July 03, 2021, 02:28:13 PM »
Her wait time is around 4-5 weeks.

When Yona said Summer, which months is she referring to? The summer time in her country and my country could be different.

3 predictions came to pass from my last reading.
1. Increase in communication
2. Busier at work (a bit of job switch)
3. Legal matters

The only prediction which I look forward to the most is supposed to happen in Summer and I don’t see anything happening so far. Unless her Summer is August, September

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #5916 on: July 03, 2021, 07:05:58 PM »
I know Yona tends to mix people up, but in my last reading she predicted 3 guys that would be interested in me. So far she has accurately described the first 2. The knight of wands is a socially awkward weirdo. She accurately predicted (before I even met him) that we would have an issue with location and distance. Well, I broke up with him when I took an 8week contract 15hrs away. I didn't like the fact that he didn't put any effort into seeing me, so I dumped him. Yona told me he does like me but socially there are some pieces missing- CORRECT.

She said I wouldn't be putting my life on hold for anyone. I will explore my options and I'm looking for who's the best for the long term. She said this happens during the summer and the men unfold quite close together. She could not have been more correct on this. When I broke up with the KOW, I moved the fuck on. I wasn't wondering if we'd get back together or 2nd guessing myself. Yona told me my insurance policy was that I learn from my mistakes. And she even stated that in my past I would stick around waiting for them to sort themselves out and now I'm totally different. She was correct on this as well.

THE KOP came a month after I broke up with the KOW.

The Knight of pentacles she described him as a charmer who is saying nice things and treating me right. Says he's not telling me his life story and I'm fine with that. Interesting that she pointed this out, as he wouldn't need to tell me his life story b/c I've known him since I was a teenager. Now he's back confessing his love, lol. She said I would give him a chance...And YEP ❤I'm not putting my life on hold waiting for anyone to act right, I'm definitely going to date the kop. She also said at this point I haven't made any final decisions I'm taking everything in weighing out who's the best bet longterm. RIGHT AGAIN!

She said I would get a whole lot of male attention! And she's right about that as well.

Now we're waiting on guy #3 to enter the summer husband Olympic games 🥰🤣🤣

Lol congrats!! Was this a top up or your first read? And when did this reading take place ?

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #5917 on: July 08, 2021, 09:03:18 AM »
Quote from: Rayban212

Lol congrats!! Was this a top up or your first read? And when did this reading take place ?

The reading was from Jan 2021 and no this was not my first reading.

Offline bonba

« Reply #5918 on: July 09, 2021, 10:34:17 PM »
has any of you had this experience with her .when i gave name and dob of some one she saud he us not in your path no connection as cards dont show him . then in my geberal read she picked that person on her own and I kniw because the personality description was so specific to that person . it was so strange why she couldnt read it with their name and dob

Offline greekgeek

« Reply #5919 on: July 10, 2021, 03:57:30 AM »
Huh. Yona has never asked me for anyone else's birthday. Or name for that matter. I think she may have asked for my DoB in my first reading but I'm not even sure about that, I think she asked for my relationship status.

« Reply #5920 on: July 10, 2021, 12:41:18 PM »
She’s never asked me for a name or dob either.

Offline bonba

« Reply #5921 on: July 10, 2021, 03:30:00 PM »
she ignored the dob . i only gave birth month . but she went by the name i gave . but couldnt read . in general read she described the person . not sure why

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #5922 on: July 10, 2021, 08:25:25 PM »
I feel like my reading with yona had too many holes in it

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #5923 on: July 11, 2021, 05:59:33 PM »
Can someone explain the significance of the top card and the shadow card in Yona's reading??

Offline samantha87

« Reply #5924 on: July 12, 2021, 12:23:44 AM »
Can someone explain the significance of the top card and the shadow card in Yona's reading??

The shadow card is basically the "theme" of the reading.  For example, I got Death as my shadow card in my last reading and it connected to what was happening lately.  My POI disappeared (again) and Yona said it meant that I didn't know if it was over or not.  And the reading revolved around that specific topic.

anything