Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541582 times)

Offline user5942

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5895 on: June 18, 2021, 02:32:08 AM »
Hi, everyone!

I have an update I'd like to share :) I was afraid to post before with Waterfall Laura since she would message me and harrass me everytime I posted something.

This prediction follows the Tower I had in my 3rd reading which was July 2019. The Tower prediction was about me losing my job and being underminded by a horrible female boss.

For the second major pediction from that reading, Yona explained that I would be communicating with a large organization or company which I am hoping will be for my long-term benefit. There will be a trip away and this trip will be a bigger part of my routine.

I am happy to annouce that I have been accepted into a doctorate program starting next month :) In August, I will have to travel 45 minutes from my home to stay at the University for my first residency. This is exactly what Yona predicted 2 years ago.

Top-up readings are to help fill in the gaps from from the 1st reading. I am not sure if I had any predictions pass from my first reading yet which was 2018....Yona can take YEARS

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #5896 on: June 19, 2021, 03:52:05 PM »
Yona was one of two readers who saw reconciliation for me and my best friend, contact happened this morning and we are now in touch/recociling. Love Yona, I did not ask her about the connection directly, she brought it up. It's best to just let her roll.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #5897 on: June 19, 2021, 05:51:31 PM »
It has been a year and a half and none of her predictions panned out for me:(

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #5898 on: June 20, 2021, 02:45:26 PM »
If you read through a lot of people comment that Yona's predictions can take years so I wouldn't be so quick to say nothing has manifested seems we have to give her predictions a lot more time...

Offline bstalling

« Reply #5899 on: June 20, 2021, 05:15:17 PM »
If you read through a lot of people comment that Yona's predictions can take years so I wouldn't be so quick to say nothing has manifested seems we have to give her predictions a lot more time...

a lot of predictions she gave to me years back still havent happened, and she was wrong on a couple of big things as well. I know she has a gift, but even if the predictions do happen, its a strike against her if she cant say to you its going to be years on out that it happens

« Reply #5900 on: June 21, 2021, 02:39:01 PM »
I agree and I wonder why she can't see that it is further down than a year or so...

a lot of predictions she gave to me years back still havent happened, and she was wrong on a couple of big things as well. I know she has a gift, but even if the predictions do happen, its a strike against her if she cant say to you its going to be years on out that it happens

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #5901 on: June 22, 2021, 01:27:24 PM »
Has any tried to ask Yona specific questions about a certain POI? I always did general reading with her and let her talk whatever is coming up.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #5902 on: June 22, 2021, 11:14:25 PM »
I have to ask if people think yona is actually worth the wait and money these days.

I’ve not enjoyed my last few readings and to be honest nothing she predicted has happened for over 2 years now.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #5903 on: June 22, 2021, 11:44:20 PM »
I have to ask if people think yona is actually worth the wait and money these days.

I’ve not enjoyed my last few readings and to be honest nothing she predicted has happened for over 2 years now.

I have a feeling she was more accurate in her earlier days. when she started changing guides, it seemed quality did as well.

Offline LoveAndLight555

« Reply #5904 on: June 23, 2021, 02:11:21 AM »
Honestly, I just started reading with her recently and my top up reading (second reading total) from 8/2020 started playing out very soon after, but it’s been soooo slow! I just got through the first spread predictions and it took 10 months! So I haven’t even gotten to the good stuff yet.

Offline gray2

« Reply #5905 on: June 23, 2021, 02:36:57 PM »

omg same has happened w/ me. she was accurate for me for years until about 2 years ago. since..absolutely nothing has passed since 2019. and im not 1 of those oh get a prediction passed 6 years later type. my stuff would all pass in less then a year.
i have one more reading scheduled and this will be my last w/ yona if still nothing.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #5906 on: June 29, 2021, 03:50:06 PM »
Has any tried to ask Yona specific questions about a certain POI? I always did general reading with her and let her talk whatever is coming up.

I have during a top-off... the initial reading she said POI and I will be looking at where we live (together) in the longer term. The second reading, the top-off, she didn’t mention anything about moving with POI or new guy, so I asked her. I said, “You said I’d be moving with POI, is that still going to happen?” She said, “it doesn’t say anything here about that, oh wait, yes it does, a house move for you but it doesn’t say with who, so that’s further ahead”.

It ended up being the new guy she picked up in the first reading. We’re married with a little boy and another on the way, WHICH she did NOT pick up ANYTHING like a marriage or pregnancies for me.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #5907 on: June 29, 2021, 08:52:50 PM »

I have during a top-off... the initial reading she said POI and I will be looking at where we live (together) in the longer term. The second reading, the top-off, she didn’t mention anything about moving with POI or new guy, so I asked her. I said, “You said I’d be moving with POI, is that still going to happen?” She said, “it doesn’t say anything here about that, oh wait, yes it does, a house move for you but it doesn’t say with who, so that’s further ahead”.

It ended up being the new guy she picked up in the first reading. We’re married with a little boy and another on the way, WHICH she did NOT pick up ANYTHING like a marriage or pregnancies for me.

She never picked up on my marriage either. No one saw it..sigh.

I will say that whatever she sees in her crystal ball always happens. I dont know if she still uses that anymore.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #5908 on: June 29, 2021, 09:50:24 PM »

I will say that whatever she sees in her crystal ball always happens. I dont know if she still uses that anymore.

Question, when yona says there’s a “symbol” does that mean she’s reading or using the crystal ball? I was always curious to know if the symbols are from cards or the crystal ball.

« Reply #5909 on: June 30, 2021, 12:58:59 PM »
How do you know when she is using her crystal ball vs cards?

anything