Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541383 times)

Offline whimerj

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5865 on: May 26, 2021, 10:45:24 PM »
I have a couple of Yona questions. Has she ever said "they've got radar" and if so, what did that mean for you, and was that something she saw in the crystal or in the cards?

Second, does anyone know what card(s) show "a door will be closing there" or "that's a situation coming to an end"? That was the phrasing she used, but she didn't tell me the cards in that case.
 TIA!

The "door closing" is actually a card. If you want more details feel free to pm me.

I know the few times I got it, one time she linked it to the card and said the door was shown in the crystal, the other two times, she mentioned that it shows that symbol in the crystal, not in the cards.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #5866 on: May 26, 2021, 10:58:44 PM »
Has anyone used another reading to confirm what yona said?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #5867 on: May 27, 2021, 03:36:42 AM »
Has anyone used another reading to confirm what yona said?

I got several and she was pretty consistent in one particular prediction that I cared about, but it never happened. The first reading was 2018.

Lovefash67

« Reply #5868 on: May 28, 2021, 01:57:25 PM »
I was listening to some of my readings from Yona last year and the year before and my life has drastically changed. I haven’t read with Yona in a year and I was also hung up on an ex bf and got back in contact. Yona predicted the ex disappearing and said he would reappear in the summer and we will meet up and he will disappear again. This never happened. When the ex disappeared after two months I told him to never contact me and he has not. I ended up reconnecting with someone and a few months later we got into a relationship. I was also living with my BFF and her husband moved in even though I didn’t want it to happen. Yona expressed that I will be collateral damage due to my BFF providing for her husband till he got his papers which was a few months ago. I wasn’t necessarily collateral damage but the living situation had a bit of an effect on our relationship and I got to see my BFF in a different light. Yona did say my BFF is nice but when she wants something she can become different. Anyway, ended up moving out and then bf and I got an apartment together. This was never predicted to me. I also live in another state now as well, which was not predicted.

Yona expressed that I will get a promotion at work and that I will also have a new role team leading. My job has has a hiring freeze since Covid started and I could not be promoted or have a role change. I recently graduated my school and having been applying to other jobs to full transition away from this place. Overall, Yona got some things right but bigger picture things was incorrect

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5869 on: May 28, 2021, 07:15:43 PM »
I was listening to some of my readings from Yona last year and the year before and my life has drastically changed. I haven’t read with Yona in a year and I was also hung up on an ex bf and got back in contact. Yona predicted the ex disappearing and said he would reappear in the summer and we will meet up and he will disappear again. This never happened. When the ex disappeared after two months I told him to never contact me and he has not. I ended up reconnecting with someone and a few months later we got into a relationship. I was also living with my BFF and her husband moved in even though I didn’t want it to happen. Yona expressed that I will be collateral damage due to my BFF providing for her husband till he got his papers which was a few months ago. I wasn’t necessarily collateral damage but the living situation had a bit of an effect on our relationship and I got to see my BFF in a different light. Yona did say my BFF is nice but when she wants something she can become different. Anyway, ended up moving out and then bf and I got an apartment together. This was never predicted to me. I also live in another state now as well, which was not predicted.

Yona expressed that I will get a promotion at work and that I will also have a new role team leading. My job has has a hiring freeze since Covid started and I could not be promoted or have a role change. I recently graduated my school and having been applying to other jobs to full transition away from this place. Overall, Yona got some things right but bigger picture things was incorrect

You’ve got to give it more time. I seriously think things will happen, but I think you’re jumping the gun.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5870 on: May 28, 2021, 09:19:58 PM »
Or maybe Yona was simply wrong for this particular user.

I mean maybe. But I’d argue that outcome would be really rare, or even possibly impossible, given Yona’s track record. Why go toward cynical thought from the beginning? I’d suggest the user just live  their life with the reading in the back of their mind, and if it happens it happens. I also think that because nothing in their life seems like Yona’s outline, it’s telling me that they haven’t gotten to that point yet. I admire your attempt to “level the ground” with the “maybe she’s just wrong” comment, but I’d feel that’s rather unlikely. Which is why I say, give it some more time. I see a lot of comments like this coming from you, and I’m just wondering, do you just want her to be wrong? I think I read somewhere in one of your comments that you do. I’m genuinely curious, not looking to be antagonistic. Just trying to pick your brain and see where that pessimism is coming from. I hope you’re doing okay! Nice to see you again. I’ve been wondering how you’ve been doing

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5871 on: May 28, 2021, 10:46:12 PM »
Im not going to argue with you. My comments stand for themselves. Go to page 370 for example where i said clearly that a psychic cant fake their way to 370 pages. I was actually defending her and i have many times been accused if being a cult follower. I have said she has been my most accurate! Why would i want her to be wrong?? I wont wast energy arguing with u. Everytime i make a comment some ppl like to dig up rubbish from the past which is wrong. I will reply no further to you because i dont do the back and forth, i only call it as i see it whichever side of the fence things fall. Anyway, lovefash, I agree with you that Yona was wrong here. Im so sorry for that but I wish you every peace and happiness in your life going forward!

Not arguing, just curious. I know that tone can be assumed from text written messages. My question came from a place of total curiosity, that’s all. I hope you’re doing okay

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #5872 on: May 28, 2021, 11:04:07 PM »
I had 2 readings, something come to pass and somethings didn’t
Reach out - yes
See his family when I get a sum of money as in refund: yes, insurance refunded me money n I was fishing with him where his mom lives. She said I had to fight for the money, all I did was fill out a form online to answer if I reduced driving during Covid
Partnership in spring, no
Busy with work after I see his family: yes
Things slow moving: ain’t moving lol
 Most recent one was a month ago, she mentioned block in communication after he got overlooked at work, well. There’s a blockage in communication right now

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5873 on: May 28, 2021, 11:32:15 PM »

You’ve got to give it more time. I seriously think things will happen, but I think you’re jumping the gun.

Why does it pain you so much if someone reports Yona was wrong for them? Loveflash has been reading with Yona for years and is the only one who can judge how their life is transpiring vs. the reading they received.

I’m not. Why is everyone here so argumentative? I just stating that with my experience, and with what I’ve seen here, people often say she’s wrong too soon. So using the information I’ve got, I think that it’s more likely to be too soon, than her being wrong. People come back here all the time saying they were wrong and yona was right. I think staying positive and giving it more time, is always good. I’m not saying be obsessive about it, and push your life around it. I’m just saying put it aside, keep it in the back of your mind, live your life, because odds are it’ll happen and that it’s just too soon.

I think I’m going to jump off here for a bit again. I understand why I left on the first place. People here are so argumentative. Can’t have a discussion without someone jumping on you for your opinion. Guess I won’t be giving my two cents anymore... anyway, have a great day...

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #5874 on: May 29, 2021, 02:30:24 AM »
Hey, I haven’t been on here in a while and I hope everyone is well .

I actually have a question for those that have read with yona. Has she ever said in a reading things that have happened but she specifically said this has NOT happened yet?

I just realized in my last read she said things that seem to have transpired already but when I asked she said no this did not happen already. I’m so confused because it seems like it has

Do you think things may repeat? She was kind of saying that

Lovefash67

« Reply #5875 on: May 29, 2021, 02:20:54 PM »

Why does it pain you so much if someone reports Yona was wrong for them? Loveflash has been reading with Yona for years and is the only one who can judge how their life is transpiring vs. the reading they received.

I’m not. Why is everyone here so argumentative? I just stating that with my experience, and with what I’ve seen here, people often say she’s wrong too soon. So using the information I’ve got, I think that it’s more likely to be too soon, than her being wrong. People come back here all the time saying they were wrong and yona was right. I think staying positive and giving it more time, is always good. I’m not saying be obsessive about it, and push your life around it. I’m just saying put it aside, keep it in the back of your mind, live your life, because odds are it’ll happen and that it’s just too soon.

I think I’m going to jump off here for a bit again. I understand why I left on the first place. People here are so argumentative. Can’t have a discussion without someone jumping on you for your opinion. Guess I won’t be giving my two cents anymore... anyway, have a great day...
Hi whimerj,

Unfortunately, this is not the case in my situation. I have been reading with Yona since 2016 when my name was allibai3 on this forum. She has gotten some things right and other things not so much. Regarding my reading with her last year and prior she definitely got things right and the situation with my ex. I am not holding out any hope regarding him and Yona’s predictions for him because I have no interest in him at all. I’m madly in love with the person I’m with and he came unexpectedly and is the person I need. Regarding the job it could very well happen but I have no interest in staying at my work place which is why I have been interviewing to leave and I also don’t want to lead people or a team. I will say just because she was wrong for these things doesn’t mean she won’t be right for people on other things. Everyone should do what makes them feel better in a situation but for me personally I free now that I know the truth and am no longer holding false hope for situations this has effected me mentally and financially.

Offline Esse

« Reply #5876 on: May 29, 2021, 09:18:59 PM »
there is a yona spell review thread on SPS pRoFeSsOr777

Offline souls3@

« Reply #5877 on: May 30, 2021, 04:40:33 AM »
Yona said she would bet money on my new love interest coming. But she is not sure when. It could be this year, next year or 2.
I am just praying it is not after next 10 years  ;D
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 10:02:06 AM by souls3@ »

Offline samantha87

« Reply #5878 on: May 31, 2021, 12:09:43 AM »
I'm interested in people's experience with Yona's castings as well.  SPS Reviews seems to have been taken offline.

Offline starempress

« Reply #5879 on: May 31, 2021, 12:44:03 AM »
Hi there, I loved her.  I wish I had shut up more instead of interrupting her all the time (which she encouraged me to do) but it was my first reading with her so I was excited.  I will book her again around July to get an update but i think she is legit and she picked up on private details.  All her predictions about how and when a marriage proposal will happen, health issues with my partner and exactly how things would unfold before he seeks help, choices about his company's future, an overseas holiday coming up for us with the exact location i have been wanting to take my partner etc... they are all the same (including time frames) as some other "up there" readers like Matilda, Karen (personal reader from UK that is scary accurate) Patti Negri and other world renowned readers, so to me she is very very good.  She did say she cannot give me exact timing on things as this was our first reading and she cannot see how quickly things and energies shift in my life, but all the times she game me are specific and exactly as the others said.  I cannot comment on predictions as the cross road she saw for my partner was 3 months from the reading, so August, but I will update the forum for sure.

....By the way i asked my UK friend reader if it was ok to pass on her details and she said no as she only has a small number of clients and works full time.  Sorry :(
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 05:35:34 AM by starempress »

anything