Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541431 times)

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5850 on: May 10, 2021, 04:11:05 PM »
I feel like this may have happened to me, unless the cards are just for a later date... did you ever get pregnant since this? Or do you think that prediction was for your friend? I am hoping mine isn't and is for me and just happening later.

Well guys, I got yonafied. So one of my REALLY close friend almost family member announced her pregnancy this morning! Almost exactly 1 year after my first Yona reading where Yona said in 1 year I will be with child. Super exciting news but kinda sure Yona may have picked up on her and not me lol. I’m not mad about it!

Offline ES1281

« Reply #5851 on: May 10, 2021, 05:13:20 PM »
Glad this forum is back to normal!
I read with Yona this March and things she predicted are all about my career, two predictions already happened.

« Reply #5852 on: May 10, 2021, 06:07:50 PM »
Oh wow a lot of babies! Either way congrats I hope to see some of her predictions starting to pass, I have to go back and read through I remember feeling confused the first time I read with her but ealized to just ask for clarification if I needed. So I like to re-read especially the first reading a few times over.

I feel like this may have happened to me, unless the cards are just for a later date... did you ever get pregnant since this? Or do you think that prediction was for your friend? I am hoping mine isn't and is for me and just happening later.

Well guys, I got yonafied. So one of my REALLY close friend almost family member announced her pregnancy this morning! Almost exactly 1 year after my first Yona reading where Yona said in 1 year I will be with child. Super exciting news but kinda sure Yona may have picked up on her and not me lol. I’m not mad about it!

Nope, still not pregnant, but to be fair, we’re not trying to be. So I’m not sure anymore if the prediction was for my friend or me or someone else. Yona did say a girl for the gender of the baby, my friend just gave birth to a boy, so there’s a difference there. But then shortly after my post, a close family member announced her pregnancy and she did have a girl, and then shortly after that like 10 more people announced they’re expecting LOL so no clue on that one. I will say my views on having a baby has shifted from when the initial prediction was made, I had noooo plans for conceiving but now, I’m feeling more ready but still taking my time.

« Reply #5853 on: May 11, 2021, 08:04:16 PM »
I agree! I still re-read my notes and get confused haha...

Oh wow a lot of babies! Either way congrats I hope to see some of her predictions starting to pass, I have to go back and read through I remember feeling confused the first time I read with her but ealized to just ask for clarification if I needed. So I like to re-read especially the first reading a few times over.

Nope, still not pregnant, but to be fair, we’re not trying to be. So I’m not sure anymore if the prediction was for my friend or me or someone else. Yona did say a girl for the gender of the baby, my friend just gave birth to a boy, so there’s a difference there. But then shortly after my post, a close family member announced her pregnancy and she did have a girl, and then shortly after that like 10 more people announced they’re expecting LOL so no clue on that one. I will say my views on having a baby has shifted from when the initial prediction was made, I had noooo plans for conceiving but now, I’m feeling more ready but still taking my time.

My first reading with her was sooo confusing, I still don’t understand it. Second one was more clear, detailed imo.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5854 on: May 11, 2021, 09:04:32 PM »

She doesn't get mixed up in such a way. If she's predicting you're going to be pregnant, it won't happen to someone else. Anyone who says that she mixes energy like this just make assumptions, akin to making things fit. It's bull. I'm not saying she can't be wrong, but when people try to push the predictions onto others' circumstances, they're making things fit. Yona is picking up on your energy and is being shown specificities to you and your progress. She gets very limited information regarding others, and is only shown others' situations, surface-level, when asked. She does not mix people up in this way. If it means anything though, her readings often take a lot lot longer than we expect them to. So I'd remain open to the fact that it just hadn't happened yet. Because it definitely won't have to do with somebody else. People who say that it does are trying to make things fit and don't know what they're talking about. And often times those same people read with fake psychics earlier on, and are told such nonsense (ie: "Could it have happened to somebody else?" "Uhm, yes! That's what it was. So I was right, you see? Just mixed it up". It's an excuse used by fakes, you see? Otherwise, no reputable and legitimate psychic will mix things up in such a way). Spirit wouldn't bring things to you, in your reading, unless it had to specifically do with you.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 09:17:29 PM by whimerj »

Offline gray2

« Reply #5855 on: May 13, 2021, 06:41:48 PM »
ugh this is the 1st time in all the years since 2014 that ive talked to Yona and not 1 thing has passed. Usually something will pass from my readings a month or 2 after. I had a reading w/ her Sept and January and nothing so far. bummed.

ETA:
I just checked and 1 thing did at least happen from my Sept reading.
She said id be making alterations to my home, even though i moved in a over year ago haven’t put down roots yet.
I did that last month. remodeled and finally decorated.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 06:59:14 PM by gray2 »

Offline Lys

« Reply #5856 on: May 16, 2021, 07:59:08 PM »
So I had a reading with Yona in April 2020. My cards was slow but she said I will meet someone probably after the summer (nothing have happened about my love life). But she said I will change of adress, she saw studies too, more focus about my career. She was right about this part I study since September and I’m very busy because I work I à the same time. I decided to move in a bigger city and and I will move in one month :) I Just find a new job too. So I think probably there’s a delay of one year.. who know lol

Offline ES1281

« Reply #5857 on: May 18, 2021, 12:41:50 PM »
Yona's job prediction just happened.
In March She said my team will have changes and my manager may move out.
I will interview a position overseas and may relocate.

My boss just called me about his next step, and there will be a position overseas that I want.

Offline user5942

« Reply #5858 on: May 18, 2021, 03:56:09 PM »
She’s told me she doesn’t second guess predictions but she’s never sure on timeframes and hates giving them

Time will tell

Offline ES1281

« Reply #5859 on: May 18, 2021, 05:08:16 PM »
I'm ok with free will since I believe we can make changes with our own decisions.
It's not against predictions, I mean we can't rely on psychic that much but just for guidance.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #5860 on: May 18, 2021, 05:27:58 PM »
In my understand we have some events'll happen, some people we'll meet in our life as' predestinied'
And there are also a lot of space as ' freewill' as well.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #5861 on: May 20, 2021, 01:06:53 PM »
Another one of Yonas predictions came to pass. She said a male is blocking communication but its only temporary. Welp, a male that hasnt spoken to me in months just texted me out of the blue

« Reply #5862 on: May 22, 2021, 07:38:27 PM »
If you don't mind sharing who do you use for specifics, you can PM me is you want too.

I just asked about PD because I had no idea who she was, so I couldn't go to her thread. I really like Yona, and she was not off in her timing for me, but I can see that she is more of a general type of reader. For specifics, I prefer another one.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #5863 on: May 26, 2021, 08:05:54 AM »
I have a couple of Yona questions. Has she ever said "they've got radar" and if so, what did that mean for you, and was that something she saw in the crystal or in the cards?

Second, does anyone know what card(s) show "a door will be closing there" or "that's a situation coming to an end"? That was the phrasing she used, but she didn't tell me the cards in that case.
 TIA!

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5864 on: May 26, 2021, 06:22:35 PM »
I have a couple of Yona questions. Has she ever said "they've got radar" and if so, what did that mean for you, and was that something she saw in the crystal or in the cards?

Second, does anyone know what card(s) show "a door will be closing there" or "that's a situation coming to an end"? That was the phrasing she used, but she didn't tell me the cards in that case.
 TIA!

The door closing isn’t a card. She told me she sees that symbol in the crystal. It’s linked to an event. And it can be linked to a card to further elaborate. But what it means is an end. A door closing. Exactly how it sounds. Good luck!

anything