Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541238 times)

Offline CancerBumble

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5835 on: February 17, 2021, 07:26:45 PM »
So I'm jobless during a pandemic. I know I'm not a favourite around here, but any well-wishes would be great because I'm very nervous about how I'll live.

I'm sorry that happened to you.  I've never read with Yona but I've heard she can be scarily accurate.

I lost a very good job decades ago, right after 9/11, and it was a huge shock on top of everything else.  It's normal to be nervous.  Don't panic.  Take through the weekend to absorb the situation and look at your finances.  After that, make looking for another job your job but at the same time don't ignore your mental health. 

Can you file for unemployment?  Cut out anything that isn't a necessity to lower your expenses so your money will last longer.  Take stock of what you have in the house already (food, toiletries, etc) and use what you have first rather than buying.  Can you get gig work or something off the books to help tide you over financially?  Make a list of everyone you know that could possibly know of an open position that you would qualify for and call or email them and tell them you are looking and could they pass any info on to you. Don't be afraid to ask people if they know someone.  There are an awful lot of open courses online that could help you brush up on skills or teach you new ones if you need it.  I have a mandatory number of CLE hours I have to certify to, and I get quite a few of those for free from seminars.  Don't discount getting an in-between job that you normally wouldn't consider while you look for something in your field.  It will bring in money and expose you to more people. 

Stabilize yourself internally, be smart with your time and money and network your butt off.  You will get through this ok.   

This was wonderfully said! Best wishes on the job hunt!

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5836 on: April 21, 2021, 02:52:46 AM »
Thank you so much for the kind wishes everyone. I've been working hard to find a new job. Still quite jobless, but working toward getting unemployment figured out. The love you all are showing me means so much to me though. Really, thank you so so much! I will keep everyone updated despite my heavy financial pressures(:

Offline somebodyawesomeindc

« Reply #5837 on: April 26, 2021, 09:28:24 PM »
Has Yona ever predicted a gap in communication?  And if so, how long was it?  In my April 2020 reading she predicted a gap in communication but then after the gap she saw a 10 of cups.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #5838 on: April 28, 2021, 01:54:04 AM »
Hello all, I haven't posted since last summer and I wrote how Yona was wrong.  I wasn't talking to my POI then and well, it looked pretty hopeless but it wasn't and we reconciled for about seven-eight months.

In my reading with her in May 2020, she predicted my POI was closing a door in their life; in fact she predicted a divorce from my first reading in March 2019, mentioned it again at the end of the May 2020 one, and it was finalized in August 2020.  She also predicted that my POI would withdrawal and there would be no communication, which of course happened.

Unfortunately, she predicted more of the same (distance and no communication) in my August 2020 reading; and that was spot-on since I haven't spoken to POI in almost 7 weeks now, but saw their return (pretty emotionally exhausting).

I was curious though if she ever pulled "loads" of fertility cards and referred to it as your POI wanting to tie you down with roots?  She mentioned that in one of my most recent reading, and I can only interpret it as some kind of commitment.

Offline gray2

« Reply #5839 on: April 29, 2021, 04:54:53 AM »
Has Yona ever predicted a gap in communication?  And if so, how long was it?  In my April 2020 reading she predicted a gap in communication but then after the gap she saw a 10 of cups.

yes, the gap lasted like 4-5 months.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #5840 on: April 30, 2021, 04:36:06 PM »

I have a "gap" that's is a year and counting. 

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #5841 on: May 01, 2021, 03:39:10 AM »

She told me this in 2018 reading and gap is still there  ;D

Offline Lnoelle128

« Reply #5842 on: May 01, 2021, 08:46:07 AM »
Does Yona do email readings or is she Skype/Phone only?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #5843 on: May 02, 2021, 03:38:50 AM »
Does Yona do email readings or is she Skype/Phone only?

No email reading, just Skype/Phone.

Offline somebodyawesomeindc

« Reply #5844 on: May 02, 2021, 05:49:43 PM »

She told me this in 2018 reading and gap is still there  ;D

ahh okay.  So I may be waiting a while for this gap. 

Offline Travelgirl

« Reply #5845 on: May 03, 2021, 08:35:19 PM »
Just checking back in....

I read with Yona 12/11/2019 and so far NADA in terms of any hits or even anything that made me try to fit any of her predictions.  The love interest she predicted hasn’t shown up, and none of the little things have happened either.  I’m glad I wasn’t expecting an ex to contact me or anything! 

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #5846 on: May 04, 2021, 12:13:18 AM »
Just checking back in....

I read with Yona 12/11/2019 and so far NADA in terms of any hits or even anything that made me try to fit any of her predictions.  The love interest she predicted hasn’t shown up, and none of the little things have happened either.  I’m glad I wasn’t expecting an ex to contact me or anything!
I first read with her in 2018 and my predictions are starting to pass now.

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #5847 on: May 04, 2021, 08:43:28 AM »
my gap was from 07/2018 to 03/2019.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #5848 on: May 07, 2021, 08:40:15 PM »
One of yonas predictions passed for me. I read with her in feburary 2021. She said I would join a new team of people in a face to face meeting and that I would do fine and that this meeting will lead on to other things. Well, I had a group interview with a team of people although face to face via zoom and I did do well because I received an offer. I also would be relocating which was yonas next prediction.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #5849 on: May 10, 2021, 02:07:35 AM »
Is this forum back to normal?

If so, I have a Yona update!

Back in my fall 2020 reading, Yona told me about a “change of address” and was worried because I mentioned to her that I had recently moved. The prediction did not come as a surprise to me since we’ve been looking to buy a house for some time and when we moved, we moved into a temporary rental, so we can continue to look for houses in our new area. To me, the change of address was confirmation that we were going to be successful in purchasing house and viola we did, and just now changed our address :).

Cool! And congratulations on your new home :)

anything