Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541469 times)

Offline cinderella

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5790 on: January 29, 2021, 10:29:35 PM »
Thank you all. I haven't fully decided yet if I will try her and which one I will get,but I appreciate the answers

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #5791 on: January 29, 2021, 11:38:49 PM »
All my readings Yona has used the crystal ball and mentioned the symbols or the people she sees from her crystal ball. Yona doesn’t always explicitly say she’s looking into her crystal ball in a reading, but I’m familiar with scrying and process. Some symbols I’ve received from the crystal ball are “impatience”, “passion”, “3 months”, “fingers in ears”, etc. She’s sometimes picks up on people’s eye color or hair color.

Yona has been accurate with the crystal ball for me. In my first reading Yona said I would meet someone and she believed romantic developments would happen in 2 months, but the crystal ball corrected her and said romantic developments would happen in 3 months. The crystal ball was accurate and the romantic developments happened 3 months after meeting.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #5792 on: January 30, 2021, 12:20:42 AM »
Interesting.... she described ex POI very well, and didn't mention any card, so maybe she was looking into the crystal ball. She told me she doesn't remember the readings but she does remember the energy. this explains a lot.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #5793 on: January 31, 2021, 03:08:04 PM »
I've never paid for the crystal reading, only done half hours with her but she's mentioned the crystal pointing to things in my readings. Oddly once she mentioned the crystal pointing to a certain tarot card for me.

Offline Angel22

« Reply #5794 on: February 01, 2021, 08:50:52 AM »
When yona mentions “passion and chemistry” or “attraction” or “being romantic” do these actually mean that or does she exaggerate these terms? Someone in this thread mentioned before that she saw passion but in real what happened was just a friendly hug. Has anyone got these adjectives in a reading and did it happen the way these actually mean?

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5795 on: February 02, 2021, 04:10:57 AM »
When yona mentions “passion and chemistry” or “attraction” or “being romantic” do these actually mean that or does she exaggerate these terms? Someone in this thread mentioned before that she saw passion but in real what happened was just a friendly hug. Has anyone got these adjectives in a reading and did it happen the way these actually mean?

I was just about to comment on this--I logged on to answer the queries regarding the use of the crystal--when I realized you are most likely quoting me, unless s/o else had the same.
When I first had passion pop up in a summer reading in 2017, I was stoked. At that point, it'd been 2 years since my last "passion".
3.5 years later now, I have had zero passion of any kind-not even a kiss.
She still sees passion-maybe 9 readings have mentioned passion.
I no longer believe in it.
at the point, I had a love interest, I no longer do. I feel nothing, for no one mainly b/c I got disregarded, rejected, and looked over for way too long-not a pity party but this is how it is. my youth faded and I am now an old crone.
And I don't want any "passion" with an old fart. 
Not to mention that I am past the age where I could feel passion-the reproductive system just shuts down after a certain age, and no probs of kiddo, means no tingles. Yona may be referring to some emotional connection but I am one of those rare females who doesn't feel much off of a mental connection. I am an academic and without physical attraction, i feel like I am in a perpetual Zoom call with such a connection. I literally feel the frontal cortex over activated and engaging in deep intel debate. that's Ace of Swords, not Strength, sorry Yona!

At the time, I fit the passion to a hug.
when i asked her, she said it can even be an intense gaze in the eyes as long as one feels the spark.

well now, i don't have anyone I could spark with-no one would look my way at this age, with covid I don't meet anyone and so the answer is that that card is useless.

Crystal:
she uses the crystal in all her readings but whether she mentions it or not varies. She may say he's got blue eyes and not mention that she looked into the crystal. Also , how many times she uses the crystal varies per reading. As do the reasons-sometimes she does to clarify or get an emotion.
She always uses the crystal to gauge the connection to you -that is how every reading begins.

I had heard the same thing about crystal visions. one crisp one she had seen came true-regarding my then love interest but the feelings she saw regarding what he'd feel etc were wrong. but the event she saw did take place and it took about 2 years to pass.
the other thing about the crystal is that she said it can take a long time , sometimes a decade. so maybe that event wasn't it-but at this point, that vision is 5 years old.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 04:18:43 AM by summertimesnow »

Offline ES1281

« Reply #5796 on: February 02, 2021, 01:37:58 PM »
Does it matter she uses chrystal ball or not?
Whatever it is the important part is the reading outcome.

Offline Bg2020

« Reply #5797 on: February 03, 2021, 02:56:34 PM »
Hi -- Yona's thread fascinates me -- And I like seeing things black and white -- and numbers don't lie but people do, so take this as a very loose estimate. I went through the thread and picked up the first 61 people that left a review for her.

Out of 61 people --
--10 reported that Yona was 100% correct on all predictions
--37 reported that some but not all predictions manifested (mostly non love/relationship--still to happen)
--14 reported that nothing manifested.

Between 75/80% of people have reported that Yona got some predictions right... That's an impressive number!

I was going back and forth on whether I should post the list of members so people can comments -- but I'm concerned people wouldn't like it.

Hope this helps!  ;) ;) ;)

Offline embibems

« Reply #5798 on: February 03, 2021, 03:30:59 PM »
^Thanks for the quantatative analysis, @BG! This thread is fascinating and at over 400 pages long, it makes for a lengthy read lol.

I'm back with another Yona hit. She first gave me this prediction last March and it's playing out now. She said I would be doing some side work on top of my normal stuff and I would feel like I'm not getting paid the correct amount. She said I would be proactive about the issue because my coworkers would be earning more than I on a project.

Correct--I have not received a large chunk of pay for side work. All my other co-workers were paid in a timely fashion last week--I'm still waiting. I sorted the problem as Yona said I would (proactive) and everything will resolve (she got the thumbs up in the crystal). True--my pay is being reissued and I'm going to pick it up later this week from Payroll.

A smaller hit but worth sharing--when these things happen, I know. I've never had to *fit* a prediction with her :) Cheers.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #5799 on: February 03, 2021, 04:42:24 PM »
Yona hasn't been 100% accurate for me because a lot of things are still to pass. I read with her last April, and at that time, she mentioned I would be looking for a house to move. I thought it was crazy since I just moved early that year. Well, I did move again later in November. She also stated that I would have a problem of communication with a QoC interfering. At that time, we thought it was related to paperwork. But looking back, I believe it was something else that QoC could be related and it was something I would never think it would happen to me in a million years.

I read with her again last January, so let's wait to unfold.

Offline Lys

« Reply #5800 on: February 03, 2021, 05:58:58 PM »
So I had my first reading with yona in may last year. She talked a lot about a guy I will met for a love relationship. She said my first cards are slow to starting, but she said I will probably meet this guy this year (2020) probably not before september but because of the virus she dont know. Now we are in february and I can say nothing have happened. I had several but it was not a success.. The way she described the guy its look like the same than Leanne and another psychic reader I read . We will see.. I know her timing is not always good.. I had another reading with her early october.. She didnt really say something new she just talk about two guys but it was really not important and after 30 min she said its like she dont connect with me and maybe its because I need mas last predictions passed before, so she offer to comeback when something will happen..

Offline bonba

« Reply #5801 on: February 03, 2021, 08:39:51 PM »
2 years and still waiting on her prediction . Font recall anything came to pass yet . but what some people shared here make me scared as if yona can be so weong on love interests and see casual connections as romantic .

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #5802 on: February 04, 2021, 04:44:58 AM »
2 years and still waiting on her prediction . Font recall anything came to pass yet . but what some people shared here make me scared as if yona can be so weong on love interests and see casual connections as romantic .

I had my first reading with her in 2018. She immediately picked up POI and spent almost all time of the reading to him. She was absolutely right on the past/present and his personality. She predicted reconnection in a few months. It didn't happen. Since then I read with her every 4-5 months, the same story happens each time but I don't believe something comes out of those predictions. We might bump into each other one day but then I won't give credit to Yona for that lol

Offline bonba

« Reply #5803 on: February 04, 2021, 09:11:50 AM »

I had my first reading with her in 2018. She immediately picked up POI and spent almost all time of the reading to him. She was absolutely right on the past/present and his personality. She predicted reconnection in a few months. It didn't happen. Since then I read with her every 4-5 months, the same story happens each time but I don't believe something comes out of those predictions. We might bump into each other one day but then I won't give credit to Yona for that lol

mine is a bew person  ot some one i ever dated or had relationship with . I started feeling that readers dont realky see future as it is not proved to me . I had 3 reads so far and still repeats same thing in each one . she sees same guy but I doubt any of it come to pass . if it foes in 10 years i wouldnt vount it as its too late . also i dont like that she doesnt provide much details . my last reading was i have to say useless as it was saying same thing different wording . she was also able to see my current feeling but nothing big happened since 2 years

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #5804 on: February 04, 2021, 04:09:56 PM »
I only believe in something like this when some readers start talking about the same thing. Both Yona and Kisha made a prediction about one thing, so then I believe it will happened. Another topic, both Kisha, Leanne and QoC (our of the blue, without asking), also started mentioning since last year. it is a long term, but likely will unfold.

anything