Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541449 times)

Offline summertimesnow

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5775 on: January 22, 2021, 04:53:17 AM »
Could really use some feedback about Yona being wrong.

Yona gave me a reading a week ago. She said my first challenge card covered the next 3 months and it was about my boyfriend and I learning to rebuild trust after infidelity, him learning to replace old patterns and what not.

The rest of my reading was all about the things we're going to do together, buying properties together, raising his son together, deeper commitment/more partnership (10 of cups).

However..we broke up yesterday. In a very calm and thought out break up about a completely different situation..career related issues. Not impulsive or anything.

Could my whole entire reading be wrong? Or did I just change things through free will?

So sorry about this mixielove,

It can be one of three possibilities.

1. the first one is the one that was postulated by Maggs. The fact that your reading gave that you'd be raising a son together would have made you think it's this guy. But this where Spirit wants you to think it's him possibly-b/c it can be another guy with a son.

2. it is this guy and you reconcile some time later.

3. She is flat out wrong.
i love Yona. but I can tell you she was flat out wrong for me in two cases. One was a then love interest. She saw communication improving where he'd randomly reach out over text. At the time we had a semblance of a friendship and I could easily cross paths with him and he'd on occasion respond to texts. a few months after that, our paths completely diverged with our common friends moving away for good. And so we lost ALL communication.

and recently-she had predicted I'd be negotiating with another institution about money and I'd cut them off. I got shortlisted which is a feat onto itself in academia (it's like being in the top 5 to 10 out of 200 or more applications) so this seemed feasible. and then they decided to go with some one else and cut me off. it was them cutting me off and there were never any negotiations.
So, it may be time to get a top up and see if the cards give new stuff or clarify.

and it's not free will-it's already accounted for in her cards. she's not one of those energies changed readers. if you tell her she may admit to having misread the cards. for example I emailed her to tell her about this career thing and told her -kindly but bluntly-she had been wrong-the first time for me in career in 5 years of reading with her. she'd not ever been wrong on career, good or bad.
can it be some other institution in the future tho? possible.
but I don't want to give her that much leeway.

Offline gray2

« Reply #5776 on: January 22, 2021, 05:59:14 AM »

Yona gave me a reading a week ago. She said my first challenge card covered the next 3 months and it was about my boyfriend and I learning to rebuild trust after infidelity, him learning to replace old patterns and what not.

The rest of my reading was all about the things we're going to do together, buying properties together, raising his son together, deeper commitment/more partnership (10 of cups).

However..we broke up yesterday. In a very calm and thought out break up about a completely different situation..career related issues. Not impulsive or anything.

Could my whole entire reading be wrong? Or did I just change things through free will?

aww yall just broke up like yesterday. maybe u will get back together.
if not it may be a whole nother person youll be with that she is seeing.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #5777 on: January 22, 2021, 02:27:50 PM »

1. the first one is the one that was postulated by Maggs. The fact that your reading gave that you'd be raising a son together would have made you think it's this guy. But this where Spirit wants you to think it's him possibly-b/c it can be another guy with a son.

i love Yona. but I can tell you she was flat out wrong for me in two cases. One was a then love interest. She saw communication improving where he'd randomly reach out over text. At the time we had a semblance of a friendship and I could easily cross paths with him and he'd on occasion respond to texts. a few months after that, our paths completely diverged with our common friends moving away for good. And so we lost ALL communication.

and recently-she had predicted I'd be negotiating with another institution about money and I'd cut them off. I got shortlisted which is a feat onto itself in academia (it's like being in the top 5 to 10 out of 200 or more applications) so this seemed feasible. and then they decided to go with some one else and cut me off. it was them cutting me off and there were never any negotiations.
So, it may be time to get a top up and see if the cards give new stuff or clarify.

and it's not free will-it's already accounted for in her cards. she's not one of those energies changed readers. if you tell her she may admit to having misread the cards. for example I emailed her to tell her about this career thing and told her -kindly but bluntly-she had been wrong-the first time for me in career in 5 years of reading with her. she'd not ever been wrong on career, good or bad.

Wait a minute - if you asked Yona herself she surely won't even be able to answer this but we have someone here better than Yona and that is summertimesnow. She knows it ALL!!! wow she is giving you even 3 possibilities to explain your situation, something that Yona herself won't be able to answer. What Yona can't answer summertime will. Isn't that great?

This person should do a research project/investigation on Yona. The amount of novels she writes about her is unreal.

Then we have magpie, another member, the one who after 8 readings with her doesn't know what partnership means. Is that marriage? Will I get married? when will I get married? married, married, married...did I say married? she doesn't even know that it was your 2nd reading but once again as these creatures do SHE ASSUMES it is your 1st reading. ASSUME, SPECULATE, INVENT, MAKE UP AND LIE.

This forum is really something else.

Then why don't you LEAVE. I don't understand what pleasure you get from coming on here just to attack people and bash readers. If you had a bad reading, by all means share. After that, let the other reviewers be. You are straight up ruining a bunch of the threads I follow with your rants. PLEASE find another hobby.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #5778 on: January 22, 2021, 02:56:54 PM »

Wait a minute - if you asked Yona herself she surely won't even be able to answer this but we have someone here better than Yona and that is summertimesnow. She knows it ALL!!! wow she is giving you even 3 possibilities to explain your situation, something that Yona herself won't be able to answer. What Yona can't answer summertime will. Isn't that great?

This person should do a research project/investigation on Yona. The amount of novels she writes about her is unreal.

Then we have magpie, another member, the one who after 8 readings with her doesn't know what partnership means. Is that marriage? Will I get married? when will I get married? married, married, married...did I say married? she doesn't even know that it was your 2nd reading but once again as these creatures do SHE ASSUMES it is your 1st reading. ASSUME, SPECULATE, INVENT, MAKE UP AND LIE.

This forum is really something else.

Then why don't you LEAVE. I don't understand what pleasure you get from coming on here just to attack people and bash readers. If you had a bad reading, by all means share. After that, let the other reviewers be. You are straight up ruining a bunch of the threads I follow with your rants. PLEASE find another hobby.

She is a lost soul. She has tried to join the Discord under numerous aliases, even going as far as to impersonate another member here. Laura has harassed Kisha, PD, Leeloo and many more psychics. For someone who claims to have not read in months, she sure has a sick obsession with these forums. It's extremely concerning. It's gotten to the point that some of the readers have had to file with authorities. We're clearly not dealing someone who has all their marbles.

Actually, whenever she rants about a reader, they automatically gain credibility in my book. It means they aren't fairytale and actually told her the truth: her boss doesn't want her nasty self.

Offline mixielove

« Reply #5779 on: January 22, 2021, 06:05:14 PM »
Also add Terry Mitchell to that list because @waterfall is having one of her sad yet typical mental breakdowns over in Terry’s section right now contradicting herself and proving even more that she’s on here trying to discredit readers she doesn’t like or has never read with. Y’all do know Laura(waterfall) has restraining orders against her by multiple readers for harassing them; she’s a very unstable individual. So obviously don’t ever listen to her she lacks any credibility and be cautious of her HUNDREDS of other accounts that she’s created on this forum.

Wooooowwww.
I'm sorry my post incited the drama!

Thank you to everyone else that replied though! It was helpful and calmed me my worries a bit. :) <3

Offline embibems

« Reply #5780 on: January 24, 2021, 04:43:15 PM »
Hit from Yona. She predicted a communication blockage w a future love interest (my KoW that I met last summer) last March 2020. Yupp, that blockage is happening right now since New Year's Day. I gotta give it to her, she really does see the most specific things with me that pan out months later. So far, I think my readings complete themselves about 6-10 months after being given!

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #5781 on: January 24, 2021, 09:49:24 PM »
Hit from Yona. She predicted a communication blockage w a future love interest (my KoW that I met last summer) last March 2020. Yupp, that blockage is happening right now since New Year's Day. I gotta give it to her, she really does see the most specific things with me that pan out months later. So far, I think my readings complete themselves about 6-10 months after being given!

Congrats!! On the timing. Not on the blockage. Prayers things turn around

Offline embibems

« Reply #5782 on: January 24, 2021, 10:07:16 PM »

Congrats!! On the timing. Not on the blockage. Prayers things turn around

Thank you!! This guy was significant enough to come up 9 months before we met, known him 5 so far. So, I'm hoping things turn around too, the way the rest of the readings have gone makes it seem like they will :) Will update with anything else.

Offline embibems

« Reply #5783 on: January 27, 2021, 09:09:45 PM »
Hello, all! I'm here to give another Yona update that I referenced a couple pages ago, actually. I mentioned that she saw a certain setback having to do with my KoW's PoW (dog he shares w ex). She didn't want to read it further because the cards showed him not being able to physically see the dog for a long time. Of course, Yona being Yona, she thought this meant the dog would pass away suddenly/dog-health related prediction so she refused to read it further. She said at the time it happens me and my guy will be seeing one another still, but not an "item in the conventional sense, you're still single as the Hermit as it were." She also saw a communication blockage allll the way back in March 2020 before I even met the guy.

Well, it turns out that the communication blockage was the setback connected to the PoW-- the blockage was spurred on by my KoW having to exchange the dog/PoW with his ex earlier this month, which took quite a bit of coordinating logistically. He won't be able to see the dog until May. He and I didn't speak most of this month until this past Monday because his ex is such a nasty piece of work (yes, she also found out about me during this time!) that it completely threw him for a loop. Instagram drama and EVERYthing lol. I was slated to stay with him on MLK weekend, but that's when the exchange happened. I was really down and out about it, thinking I had lost him for good during this time. Now, he's wanting to see me ASAP LOL! I'm sure this isn't the last of the ups and downs, but I wanted to let you all know that I got another hit. And it wasn't as bad as Yona thought it would be i.e. dead dog! :D So far, all but about three predictions from my three readings have yet to pass. Not too shabby!

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5784 on: January 28, 2021, 01:34:55 AM »
Hi all,

Back in October,I had a major fight with the gym owner who owns the gym in my building. This is a primary reason I'd love to get the f out of this apartment setting. Basically, it's a powerlifting /CF type gym with people deadlifting and clean and snatching and dropping 500 lbs of weight at all weird hours-5 am, 11 pm-even through lockdown last spring.
I called out the gym owner on it. and one of the trainers who works for him went of on me with expletives and the like. The gym owner -an older man-just stood there, and then took his side. So I left the gym-hopefully I will get the F out of this sh*t place.

Anyhow, it wasn't until recently that I discovered in the middle of my first layout from the December 2019 reading, this segment:
"Then it says you will have interaction with a very difficult man. He is older than you, stubborn, and he twists words. This individual, I won’t call it a big fall out. This is one of the instances it makes a point in the middle, there’s always some theme. But this one because he’s done things a certain way, he has to carry on the same. This is close to home though not in the home. This isn’t something you need to worry about; just something you need to be aware of. He’s not a nice man, he twists words. There’s a younger man standing next to him. I am not sure if it’s a relative or a man in the same context. It says, nothing to overthink but you need to be quite cautious because he is spiteful. If he saw a chance to be spiteful, he would. It doesn't say don't call him out because he is spiteful and he's being an idiot, not a nice man. This event will worry you -it's close to home but not in the home"

He was exactly like this-twisting my words, and the younger guy, the trainer was literally standing next to him. He is also spiteful and tried to retaliate.

I should note that more recent readings had repeated a dispute with an older man and that other events in the first layout had already happened, including a trip abroad .

And obviously-close to home but not in the home. it's in my stupid building.

Now, I say all this but what use was this prediction to me? it was unrelated to any sequence. It came in 11 months later. and knowing it couldn't have stopped the profanities I had to endure in a public venue.
So, that's Yona for you-accurate to a fault,  but even a prediction like this, which isn't particularly nice but not important per se, takes almost a year to pass.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #5785 on: January 29, 2021, 03:56:17 AM »

I got increased partnership with the King of Wands. She said ace of cups, ace of wands and 10of cups. Welp, we are also broken up now after 3mts.

Offline cinderella

« Reply #5786 on: January 29, 2021, 07:32:07 PM »
So I've been reading through Yona's thread (it's open in another tab since I'm not even at 100 yet) and I have a question. I know there's the tarot readings and then the one with the crystal ball. People have said she's used the ball when she's not sure about something or something like that I think. I'm assuming that they paid for the crystal ball reading,but  has yona ever gone to used the crystal ball in just a tarot reading if something really confuses her? I'm not trying to get extra without paying extra,  I just wasn't quite sure because the way some people had worded their readings, it sounded like that way.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 07:47:13 AM by cinderella »

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #5787 on: January 29, 2021, 07:59:43 PM »
She never told me in my 1h reading she was looking at the crystal ball. But when I asked about her 30 min reading she told me there is less time to look further at the crystal if needed.  r.

Offline LoveAndLight555

« Reply #5788 on: January 29, 2021, 08:22:00 PM »
I didn’t get anything from the Crystal in my first 1 hour reading. However, in my top up she got the eye color of a POI because she said I have several POI options at that point and wanted to give more helpful information on who I choose. She said “I’ve been looking and looking and I only got the image just now in the Crystal.” She said my reading was very complicated (Heirophant) and she had to be careful not to mix it up. I’m sure in instances like this where she needs more clarification, she looks into the Crystal.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 10:29:43 PM by LoveAndLight555 »

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #5789 on: January 29, 2021, 08:48:18 PM »
So I've been reading through Yona's thread (it's open in another tab since I'm not even at 100 yet) and I have a question. I know there's the tarot readings and then the one with the crystal ball. People have said she's used the ball when she's not cure about something or something like that I think. I'm assuming that they pad for the crystal ball reading,but  has yona ever gone to used the crystal ball in just a tarot reading if something really confuses her? I'm not trying to get extra without paying extra,  I just wasn't quite sure because the way some people had worded their readings, it sounded like that way.

When I read through the pages of her thread, I noticed that ppl reported things from her crystal are more accurate in details than her tarot and are more likely to happen if she saw it in her crystal? I paid for the 55 min crystal and tarot but it was actually all tarot. She said she “saw” once or twice....so that may have been from her crystal but it wasn’t explicit.

In my 55 min crystal and tarot she never mentioned the crystal. This doesnt mean she didnt use it. I believe it is something extra in case she needs clarification.