Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541517 times)

Offline embibems

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5715 on: December 28, 2020, 02:52:15 PM »
Thanks @embibems! The second interview did happen, so I feel like was a hit from my first reading!

I believe another event is playing out from my top up reading, but I’m hoping someone can help confirm this bit...

Yona said that I would be talking to someone known to me already about a lump sum of money and property... I thought this was going to be about real estate property. However, I’ve been looking at new cars because I’ll need one if I get this new job. I was talking to my dad about how I need a new car and he said he would help me out when the time comes!! I feel like the car is the property Yona spoke about and am wondering if anyone else would agree?

Could very well be, @love! I know that ever since about either last November 2019 or this past March (can't remember rn) Yona told me I'd make an appt to discuss law and update my family afterwards as it somehow involved them. Well, this ended up turning into my CoVid test appt where I did indeed test positive--it affected my family holiday and I immediately had to update my family afterwards. Yona said the man I was making the appt with had blue eyes and was "doing his job, not a friend but neutral." Yupp. That was my hit w the guy who swabbed my nose--it involved law because of my school regulations etc. which are very strict concerning the virus as well as my state mandated quarantine. Sometimes (a lot of times) the way things happen are kinda funky :) I hope this helped and I hope it wasn't a tangent--just some perspective on how I thought something would be quite literal (talking to a lawyer) and how they ended up being slightly different than I imagined! Hope everyone enjoyed their holidays! xo

Offline LoveAndLight555

« Reply #5716 on: December 28, 2020, 05:36:26 PM »
Thanks @embibems! The second interview did happen, so I feel like was a hit from my first reading!

I believe another event is playing out from my top up reading, but I’m hoping someone can help confirm this bit...

Yona said that I would be talking to someone known to me already about a lump sum of money and property... I thought this was going to be about real estate property. However, I’ve been looking at new cars because I’ll need one if I get this new job. I was talking to my dad about how I need a new car and he said he would help me out when the time comes!! I feel like the car is the property Yona spoke about and am wondering if anyone else would agree?

Could very well be, @love! I know that ever since about either last November 2019 or this past March (can't remember rn) Yona told me I'd make an appt to discuss law and update my family afterwards as it somehow involved them. Well, this ended up turning into my CoVid test appt where I did indeed test positive--it affected my family holiday and I immediately had to update my family afterwards. Yona said the man I was making the appt with had blue eyes and was "doing his job, not a friend but neutral." Yupp. That was my hit w the guy who swabbed my nose--it involved law because of my school regulations etc. which are very strict concerning the virus as well as my state mandated quarantine. Sometimes (a lot of times) the way things happen are kinda funky :) I hope this helped and I hope it wasn't a tangent--just some perspective on how I thought something would be quite literal (talking to a lawyer) and how they ended up being slightly different than I imagined! Hope everyone enjoyed their holidays! xo

Oh wow, that is interesting! I have already found that some of what I thought would happen has been entirely different! So that makes sense. Thank you for sharing that! :) Things definitely do play out differently from what we think.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #5717 on: December 31, 2020, 07:59:50 PM »
Itsmylife, any of the 3rd baby prediction come true?

She is good... and things she see happens. But it not always how we think it will happen. I've seen that only after an event happened I was able to say... Oh it was that prediction.

Yes, you are right. I also agree. I read with her in 2018 for the first time about 99% has panned out already.  I had my second read with Hera few months back and she saw THIRD PREGNANCY meaning 3rd child. NO WAYYYYYY. I have a 3 YO and a9MO and I am 40 don’t want more. Life’s so tough with little kids that if I get pregnant again I will abort than how she saw another can’t wow for that. Down the line even things happen but I can NOT afford to have more kids. It’s very interesting... I will be shocked if this happens.

She also saw me “move”. Kisha has seen me buying property ( I want to buy for investment purposes) but MOVE NOOOOO. Does it mean I will buy a house (she mixed it with move)? We are in the most stable home rightnow we bought in nov 2018. She might have mixed it up with property purchase? Any thoughts anyone?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5718 on: December 31, 2020, 11:27:19 PM »
Yona just had yet another hit for me today. A tower for my bf. It passed. It's devastating.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #5719 on: January 01, 2021, 12:02:02 AM »
Yona just had yet another hit for me today. A tower for my bf. It passed. It's devastating.

Sorry Maggs. Did Yona describe the tower as devastating or did she give the "not a devastating blow"?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5720 on: January 01, 2021, 12:33:14 AM »

Sorry Maggs. Did Yona describe the tower as devastating or did she give the "not a devastating blow"?

She knew it was devastating. She said it will affect him for at least 2 or 3 months.

Offline souls3@

« Reply #5721 on: January 02, 2021, 09:40:45 AM »
Whoa-Yona's prices are way up again! I remember when she was charging roughly $30 US for a top up reading. I'll wait this out...

When was the last time you read? I think it is still the same price as last year 68 euro. I still consider yona price reasonable compare to other readers in kasamba or keen if you calculate by minutes. It is like 1.65 per minute only. While other readers like cookie charging  6.2 per minute. I haven’t tried with Cookie because of the price.

Also out of all readers I tried, she  is still the most accurate and connect with me the most.

Offline jaks111

« Reply #5722 on: January 02, 2021, 12:56:44 PM »
Whoa-Yona's prices are way up again! I remember when she was charging roughly $30 US for a top up reading. I'll wait this out...

When was the last time you read? I think it is still the same price as last year 68 euro. I still consider yona price reasonable compare to other readers in kasamba or keen if you calculate by minutes. It is like 1.65 per minute only. While other readers like cookie charging  6.2 per minute. I haven’t tried with Cookie because of the price.

Also out of all readers I tried, she  is still the most accurate and connect with me the most.
Think I paid £40 for 30 minutes in November 2017

Had 2 predictions off Yona 1 came through the other hasn’t as yet.
Not very generous with her time it cut off twice she called me back then repeated twice she had another client as she books her readings  back to back.
still enjoyed my reading picked up lots on my past etc..

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #5723 on: January 02, 2021, 08:18:23 PM »
Three years and three readings later..... nothing Yona has ever predicted has happened smh these psychics are such a waste of money

Offline jaks111

« Reply #5724 on: January 02, 2021, 09:00:04 PM »
In my reading Yona told me she does over 40 readings a week.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #5725 on: January 02, 2021, 09:16:19 PM »
Three years and three readings later..... nothing Yona has ever predicted has happened smh these psychics are such a waste of money

😂 you and I are in the very same boat, Rayban. I refuse to even read with her anymore, especially as she was completely wrong on a “prediction” she gave. I actually stopped reading a few months back after I had my last reading with Psychic Diva. I closed any outstanding accounts and ✌🏽

Offline jaks111

« Reply #5726 on: January 02, 2021, 10:53:22 PM »

😂 you and I are in the very same boat, Rayban. I refuse to even read with her anymore, especially as she was completely wrong on a “prediction” she gave. I actually stopped reading a few months back after I had my last reading with Psychic Diva. I closed any outstanding accounts and ✌🏽
Can I ask regards psychic diva did any of your predictions come through from her ? I’m still waiting

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #5727 on: January 02, 2021, 11:08:36 PM »

Can I ask regards psychic diva did any of your predictions come through from her ? I’m still waiting

Nope. Two readings and nothing happened.

Offline greekgeek

« Reply #5728 on: January 06, 2021, 05:54:06 AM »
I just had my second reading with Yona and I’m trying to decipher a couple things before posting my initial thoughts/predictions but can someone help me understand what the king of cups means in a Yona reading? It wasn’t the card for my poi so all I got was “he is the king of cups” and nothing more than that.

I am by no means an expert but remember reading somewhere the King of Cups is the older, or more mature version, of the Knight of Cups. He has shown up for me before but I never pay attention to the suits unless it's related to POI.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #5729 on: January 06, 2021, 06:57:09 PM »
King of cups is emotionally mature male.
She told me knight of cups is a player.

anything