Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541244 times)

Offline Esse

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5685 on: December 12, 2020, 10:21:24 PM »
FWIW I don't think waterfall and whatido are the same person - but enough with the nastiness please folks there's enough crap going on in the world right now.  For me, Yona was 100% wrong - she's been flat out wrong for people on SPS (and she herself has admitted it) and she's been wrong for people on lipstick alley and psychic shows - she might be the waitress in the last chance saloon for some people (with the 'her predictions are always right but can take years') and give them false hope. 
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 10:23:09 PM by Esse »

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #5686 on: December 12, 2020, 11:18:52 PM »
FWIW I don't think waterfall and whatido are the same person - but enough with the nastiness please folks there's enough crap going on in the world right now.  For me, Yona was 100% wrong - she's been flat out wrong for people on SPS (and she herself has admitted it) and she's been wrong for people on lipstick alley and psychic shows - she might be the waitress in the last chance saloon for some people (with the 'her predictions are always right but can take years') and give them false hope.

Yep, she has been wrong, convoluted and her timeframes are horrible.  Same as any other reader. Lol

Offline gray2

« Reply #5687 on: December 13, 2020, 07:13:54 PM »
okay fine, if Yona is horrible and so wrong why tf are u here in her thread arguing. leave people to read with who they want and go to another reader. its that simple. Kisha and a bunch of other dear readers was so wrong for me but im damn sure not up in their threads arguing w/ people about it. like yall really arguing in this damn thread back and forth. take that to the streets.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5688 on: December 13, 2020, 09:49:27 PM »
No. 💀 We're allowed to post and be members of another forum. Your anger is disturbing. Perhaps it's because you got the 🔨 

Maybe if you were nicer. 🤷‍♀️
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 10:17:08 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5689 on: December 13, 2020, 10:54:03 PM »
Asking if professor is a he or she is a logical question. They admitted that they weren't giving that information. I like to use proper pronouns, which btw, is respectful to the LGBTQ community.  If they're insulted because they believe a 🐬, well that's on them. 🤷‍♀️

Apparently another forum really has you in a twist. 🔨
Maybe you should stay on topic and stop being a communist on who can or can't post. 👍 Remember this about Yona and not you.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 10:55:58 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5690 on: December 14, 2020, 11:52:21 AM »
What a life these people have...nothing better to do than bitching around. The psychopath even calls herself bitch.....LOL. Surely, she is one.

Sticks and stones 🐬. Notice how no ones listening to you? 🤣🤣🤣
Everyone knows who you are. You can post whatever you want. No one is left here to care. 🤷‍♀️

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #5691 on: December 14, 2020, 12:01:17 PM »
okay fine, if Yona is horrible and so wrong why tf are u here in her thread arguing. leave people to read with who they want and go to another reader. its that simple. Kisha and a bunch of other dear readers was so wrong for me but im damn sure not up in their threads arguing w/ people about it. like yall really arguing in this damn thread back and forth. take that to the streets.

Who said Yona was horrible and sooo wrong? This is a forum, back and forths are expected...Which is also hypocritical because you're here participating in the "back and forth" as well. Why do we need to take it to the streets? You sound dumb!!! Please stfu. Another newbie wack job creating trouble b/c they can't handle a difference in opinion. So, the real question is if you can't handle opposing views why are YOU here?

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #5692 on: December 14, 2020, 12:10:01 PM »
Anyone knows what Yona means when she says "Although this is an emotional connection, in essence, you are single" and "9 pentacles as the shadow card – the clock started ticking"?

😂😂😂 If yona doesn't have a convoluted or cryptic way of reading, why are you asking for an interpretation? Didn't you say that only Yona can interpret her READINGS....So Again...WHY ARE YOU ASKING FOR AN INTERPRETATION??

You're a dummy! Another newbie Whacko.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 12:13:21 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #5693 on: December 14, 2020, 12:16:42 PM »
Anyone knows what Yona means when she says "Although this is an emotional connection, in essence, you are single" and "9 pentacles as the shadow card – the clock started ticking"?

😂😂😂 If yona doesn't have a convoluted or cryptic way of reading, why are you asking what she really means? Smh, dummy.

You will have to ask that to whomever said it. I didn't. LOL. These people are so insane. No wonder they are locked in the lunatic ward over Discord. And you are a senior, a senior psychopath.

You said it whacko..you're all the same person. 😂😂 You want to be on discord but you were booted out.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5694 on: December 14, 2020, 12:18:25 PM »

😂😂😂 If yona doesn't have a convoluted or cryptic way of reading, why are you asking for an interpretation? Didn't you say that only Yona can interpret her READINGS....So Again...WHY ARE YOU ASKING FOR AN INTERPRETATION??

You're a dummy! Another newbie Whacko.

Not a newbie, just a newbie profile. It's bluesky, blueskyshining, sunshineblue, REM, wilddolphin,  etc. She just keeps making new profiles because admins all over just keep booting her. 🔨

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5695 on: December 14, 2020, 12:20:29 PM »

😂😂😂 If yona doesn't have a convoluted or cryptic way of reading, why are you asking what she really means? Smh, dummy.

You will have to ask that to whomever said it. I didn't. LOL. These people are so insane. No wonder they are locked in the lunatic ward over Discord. And you are a senior, a senior psychopath.

You said it whacko..you're all the same person. 😂😂 You want to be on discord but you were booted out.

🎯  🤣

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #5696 on: December 14, 2020, 02:02:56 PM »
Hey guys so I have yet to read with Yona...not sure that I want to really...but if you all could just stop so this thread doesn’t get deleted like the Kisha and diva threads did...that would be great.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #5697 on: December 14, 2020, 02:07:16 PM »

Where did I say what you claim that I said? I can't see it or find it. Can you help me?

You said it on the bottom of page 408 on December 5th I believe it was.

Offline embibems

« Reply #5698 on: December 14, 2020, 02:30:57 PM »
Y'all wanna shut up and actually talk about Yona predictions/experiences or are we set for another week of ego peacocking? Just wondering when to pop my popcorn so it's fresh. Seriously. Nobody cares.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #5699 on: December 14, 2020, 04:13:29 PM »

Where did I say what you claim that I said? I can't see it or find it. Can you help me?

You said it on the bottom of page 408 on December 5th I believe it was.

Really? Send the screenshot. Otherswise, what you say is rubbish, which is rubbish anyway.

Here is the screenshot for you...not sure why you couldn’t go back and look at it yourself. I specifically didn’t quote it so you couldn’t say it was edited.

anything