Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541252 times)

Offline CancerBumble

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5655 on: December 04, 2020, 07:48:19 PM »
My friend had a top-up in August and most of those predictions happened for her, but so far nothing from the reading she had in February has happened. She has been getting readings from Yona for years, but this is the first time she had this happen. If Yona doesn't say you have fast-moving cards does that mean the predictions from that reading are far out?

Both readings in August and February were top ups?

no

That’s typically way way way too early to notice even a first prediction from either of those. If you had a prediction pass form a reading in August, I would be very surprised. Regardless, just because a reading comes first does not necessarily mean that those from that initial reading will happen before the following top up.

I had a reading in September and a lot of my predictions have come to pass from that reading.

I am a huge Yona fan; however, we need to be careful not to view her as a God. Some of of these posts are a little concerning. We shouldn't say "it definitely happens in sequence". This implies Yona can never be wrong and that is a concerning mindset.

How is it concerning when she even states this? I don’t think a reading from September would have passed at all by this point. Could it have? Sure. But it’s extremely unlikely. And you’re correct, she isn’t a god at all, no. However the reason psychics get things wrong is either because they misinterpret or because they’re just not skilled. Yona is very good at interpreting her cards. She’s been doing this well over 40 years. Can she be wrong? Absolutely. But when she’s wrong, it’s typically when she’s having trouble connecting and even then she usually refunds. I do not agree with those who say that she is wrong a lot or can be wrong in the sense that it’s a hit or miss. I think a psychic who is genuinely one of the good ones is pretty consistent. They may not see everything but what they see is correct. And she has told me that things do not happen out of order and that if someone thinks they have them the prediction hasn’t actually happened yet. And I think she would know best over some people on a forum who clearly go out of their way to make predictions fit and create the assumption that things can be out of order. She has said they will happen in sequence and that if they don’t, the prediction hasn’t actually happened yet. And I see this a lot here. So no, the predictions cannot happen out of order unless you’re trying to make them fit. Take a look at some of my earlier examples.

So, she is very clear with her predictions and they must happen in sequence. BUT I must totally disregard her saying it’ll happen within the next 4 months? It seems you are cherry picking what you listen to from her.

Also, my predictions that passed are undoubtedly what she saw.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5656 on: December 04, 2020, 08:13:44 PM »
My friend had a top-up in August and most of those predictions happened for her, but so far nothing from the reading she had in February has happened. She has been getting readings from Yona for years, but this is the first time she had this happen. If Yona doesn't say you have fast-moving cards does that mean the predictions from that reading are far out?

no

That’s typically way way way too early to notice even a first prediction from either of those. If you had a prediction pass form a reading in August, I would be very surprised. Regardless, just because a reading comes first does not necessarily mean that those from that initial reading will happen before the following top up.

I had a reading in September and a lot of my predictions have come to pass from that reading.

I am a huge Yona fan; however, we need to be careful not to view her as a God. Some of of these posts are a little concerning. We shouldn't say "it definitely happens in sequence". This implies Yona can never be wrong and that is a concerning mindset.

How is it concerning when she even states this? I don’t think a reading from September would have passed at all by this point. Could it have? Sure. But it’s extremely unlikely. And you’re correct, she isn’t a god at all, no. However the reason psychics get things wrong is either because they misinterpret or because they’re just not skilled. Yona is very good at interpreting her cards. She’s been doing this well over 40 years. Can she be wrong? Absolutely. But when she’s wrong, it’s typically when she’s having trouble connecting and even then she usually refunds. I do not agree with those who say that she is wrong a lot or can be wrong in the sense that it’s a hit or miss. I think a psychic who is genuinely one of the good ones is pretty consistent. They may not see everything but what they see is correct. And she has told me that things do not happen out of order and that if someone thinks they have them the prediction hasn’t actually happened yet. And I think she would know best over some people on a forum who clearly go out of their way to make predictions fit and create the assumption that things can be out of order. She has said they will happen in sequence and that if they don’t, the prediction hasn’t actually happened yet. And I see this a lot here. So no, the predictions cannot happen out of order unless you’re trying to make them fit. Take a look at some of my earlier examples.

So, she is very clear with her predictions and they must happen in sequence. BUT I must totally disregard her saying it’ll happen within the next 4 months? It seems you are cherry picking what you listen to from her.

No. Unless a prediction passed and you’re up to date, you’re making them fit. I’m not cherry picking. She herself says she completely guesses her time estimates because spirit doesn’t give her those, which is an exact quote from her. She said predictions are in sequence, otherwise we are just making them fit. Again, her words. With my experience, and knowing that only she knows how she reads, with the rest of us just assuming, she’s giving us her word that that’s how it happens. I’m not cherry picking anything. I’m stating exactly what she told me. Stop trying to find ways around that. This isn’t my experience vs yours. This is my experience and literally her rules for how SHE reads, vs your assumption. Like I said, I’ve been in your shoes countless times trying to make things fit even when they were one hell of a coincidence. Trust me. You’re making things fit. I’d think she would know how she reads. Smh. This is getting really obnoxious though. I understand your adamancy toward this but you’re really only looking from a place of not knowing yet. I’ve been through what you’ve been through and I thought the same. She was right and I was wrong. But you can’t see what you can’t see. So you’ll just have to learn in time. You’re making things fit. End of. But I’m done here. I wanted to help, but it’s clear that you’re blinded by bias for what you want to be true, instead of how things actually work. Again, she knows how she reads. You’re just making things fit. Have a blast coming back a year and a half down the road when you’re suddenly confused that her reading doesn’t make sense, because you’re making things fit. Some people I swear.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5657 on: December 05, 2020, 01:32:50 PM »
Anyone knows what Yona means when she says "Although this is an emotional connection, in essence, you are single" and "9 pentacles as the shadow card – the clock started ticking"?

Just a message to everyone. When she says something, it’s not some coded riddle. That isms thread has to go. It’s ridiculous. If she says one thing it’s not some elaborate way to say something else. Just as potential doesn’t mean it won’t happen, as I’ve read some suggest. Or when she says partnership, she means partnership. People really have to stop spreading this hidden message thing. It’s silly. Just listen to what she’s saying. She says what she says. There’s no special hidden coding with her.

It sounds to me like she’s saying there’s an emotional connection, but you don’t have unlimited time to turn things around. But I can’t tell without further information.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #5658 on: December 05, 2020, 02:46:25 PM »

no

No. Unless a prediction passed and you’re up to date, you’re making them fit. I’m not cherry picking. She herself says she completely guesses her time estimates because spirit doesn’t give her those, which is an exact quote from her. She said predictions are in sequence, otherwise we are just making them fit. Again, her words. With my experience, and knowing that only she knows how she reads, with the rest of us just assuming, she’s giving us her word that that’s how it happens. I’m not cherry picking anything. I’m stating exactly what she told me. Stop trying to find ways around that. This isn’t my experience vs yours. This is my experience and literally her rules for how SHE reads, vs your assumption. Like I said, I’ve been in your shoes countless times trying to make things fit even when they were one hell of a coincidence. Trust me. You’re making things fit. I’d think she would know how she reads. Smh. This is getting really obnoxious though. I understand your adamancy toward this but you’re really only looking from a place of not knowing yet. I’ve been through what you’ve been through and I thought the same. She was right and I was wrong. But you can’t see what you can’t see. So you’ll just have to learn in time. You’re making things fit. End of. But I’m done here. I wanted to help, but it’s clear that you’re blinded by bias for what you want to be true, instead of how things actually work. Again, she knows how she reads. You’re just making things fit. Have a blast coming back a year and a half down the road when you’re suddenly confused that her reading doesn’t make sense, because you’re making things fit. Some people I swear.

I think you’re missing what I’m saying. My predictions have passed and in sequence. However they occurred quickly. She even confirmed one of the markers that was coming up was what she was seeing.

My point is that some peoples cards move very quickly. And don’t be so condescending to those of us who have been on the forum. You’re coming in here like a bull in a China shop acting like you know Yona best and you’re interpretation is the only way. Some people I swear.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #5659 on: December 05, 2020, 05:49:04 PM »

I think you’re missing what I’m saying. My predictions have passed and in sequence. However they occurred quickly. She even confirmed one of the markers that was coming up was what she was seeing.

My point is that some peoples cards move very quickly. And don’t be so condescending to those of us who have been on the forum. You’re coming in here like a bull in a China shop acting like you know Yona best and you’re interpretation is the only way. Some people I swear.
::) ::) You’re coming in here like a bull in a China shop :o :o
[/quote]

Lol oh Laura.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5660 on: December 06, 2020, 04:05:09 AM »
My shadow card was “ partnership”.... any ideas what that might mean?

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #5661 on: December 07, 2020, 02:47:22 AM »
One thing I find strange about Yona is that even though my predictions from my last two readings, two years apart have not happened, each time my shadow card has been spot on with the description of where I am at and what I need to look out for.

Offline Esse

« Reply #5662 on: December 07, 2020, 11:00:30 AM »
One thing I find strange about Yona is that even though my predictions from my last two readings, two years apart have not happened, each time my shadow card has been spot on with the description of where I am at and what I need to look out for.

Did Yona say your outstanding predictions are still to happen?

Lovefash67

« Reply #5663 on: December 07, 2020, 02:25:28 PM »
Anyone knows what Yona means when she says "Although this is an emotional connection, in essence, you are single" and "9 pentacles as the shadow card – the clock started ticking"?

In the past, Yona has said this to me and it was usually when I was talking to a guy that I had an emotional connection with aka liked but we were not together or I was in a relationship with someone and I liked them but I wasn't crazy about them.

There was a guy who I was in a relationship with in the past and we got back in contact and started talking. Yona said the clock started ticking because I was already had a timeline in my head on when I was expecting things to move forward to commitment. We started talking in November and I gave him till March. I eventually  I realized things weren't going anywhere and I cut him off.

Offline Travelgirl

« Reply #5664 on: December 07, 2020, 10:40:35 PM »
Just a little update.

I read with Yona almost a year ago 12/11/2019.  So far, nothing she said even remotely came to pass.  I understand that she reads really far out, but the first time she read for me back in 2010, 2 small things happened within the first 6 months of the reading (not romance related). 

I did not ask about a specific POI.  I just got the general reading. 

I’ll check back in if anything actually happens. 

Offline Esse

« Reply #5665 on: December 08, 2020, 08:48:15 AM »
@Travelgirl did Yona have other longer term predictions in your first reading with her and if so did they also come to pass?

Offline aboveandbeyond

« Reply #5666 on: December 08, 2020, 03:53:49 PM »
okay i loved yona she was sooooo sweet. but some of it broke my heart. i'm just curious to know if anyone has ever had her predict you and an POI won't get back together but then you did. anyone have a negative prediction be wrong?

Offline Esse

« Reply #5667 on: December 08, 2020, 04:11:07 PM »
She predicted I would get back together with POI and we didn't and I wouldn't now.

Offline embibems

« Reply #5668 on: December 10, 2020, 06:03:25 PM »
Hi everyone,

Finally met my KoW last summer who Yona predicted last year. She sees the partnership (handfasting ceremony) symbol within a reasonable amount of time with this guy and that seems to track. For those of you who have gotten partnership "within a reasonable amount of time", what did that look like? Curious to hear your stories! Very excited for the future and hoping you're all well :)

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #5669 on: December 12, 2020, 06:16:29 AM »

Just a message to everyone. When she says something, it’s not some coded riddle. That isms thread has to go. It’s ridiculous. If she says one thing it’s not some elaborate way to say something else. Just as potential doesn’t mean it won’t happen, as I’ve read some suggest. Or when she says partnership, she means partnership. People really have to stop spreading this hidden message thing. It’s silly. Just listen to what she’s saying. She says what she says. There’s no special hidden coding with her.

It sounds to me like she’s saying there’s an emotional connection, but you don’t have unlimited time to turn things around. But I can’t tell without further information.

No, people dont need to "stop spreading the hidden message thing" Yona, definitely has a coded way of sayings things!

anything