Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541513 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5640 on: December 04, 2020, 02:35:35 PM »
I agree with Cancer. Most of my readings have happened in sequence but one in particular has not.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #5641 on: December 04, 2020, 05:24:42 PM »
I had a reading past April and a lot of the predictions are happening. I believe she misinterpreted something, but it was there in her reading (we thought it was something but it was something else). Some predictions are still pending since she mentioned a few things until October next year .... Overall, she was right, not with a lot of details, but right. I will have another 30 min reading with her and I cannot wait.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #5642 on: December 04, 2020, 05:37:54 PM »
Most of my predictions have happened. I've a few still pending. Yes, they do happen but not always the way you think they will.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5643 on: December 04, 2020, 05:40:23 PM »
My friend had a top-up in August and most of those predictions happened for her, but so far nothing from the reading she had in February has happened. She has been getting readings from Yona for years, but this is the first time she had this happen. If Yona doesn't say you have fast-moving cards does that mean the predictions from that reading are far out?

Both readings in August and February were top ups?

no

That’s typically way way way too early to notice even a first prediction from either of those. If you had a prediction pass form a reading in August, I would be very surprised. Regardless, just because a reading comes first does not necessarily mean that those from that initial reading will happen before the following top up.

I had a reading in September and a lot of my predictions have come to pass from that reading.

I am a huge Yona fan; however, we need to be careful not to view her as a God. Some of of these posts are a little concerning. We shouldn't say "it definitely happens in sequence". This implies Yona can never be wrong and that is a concerning mindset.

How is it concerning when she even states this? I don’t think a reading from September would have passed at all by this point. Could it have? Sure. But it’s extremely unlikely. And you’re correct, she isn’t a god at all, no. However the reason psychics get things wrong is either because they misinterpret or because they’re just not skilled. Yona is very good at interpreting her cards. She’s been doing this well over 40 years. Can she be wrong? Absolutely. But when she’s wrong, it’s typically when she’s having trouble connecting and even then she usually refunds. I do not agree with those who say that she is wrong a lot or can be wrong in the sense that it’s a hit or miss. I think a psychic who is genuinely one of the good ones is pretty consistent. They may not see everything but what they see is correct. And she has told me that things do not happen out of order and that if someone thinks they have them the prediction hasn’t actually happened yet. And I think she would know best over some people on a forum who clearly go out of their way to make predictions fit and create the assumption that things can be out of order. She has said they will happen in sequence and that if they don’t, the prediction hasn’t actually happened yet. And I see this a lot here. So no, the predictions cannot happen out of order unless you’re trying to make them fit. Take a look at some of my earlier examples.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5644 on: December 04, 2020, 05:45:17 PM »
I had a reading past April and a lot of the predictions are happening. I believe she misinterpreted something, but it was there in her reading (we thought it was something but it was something else). Some predictions are still pending since she mentioned a few things until October next year .... Overall, she was right, not with a lot of details, but right. I will have another 30 min reading with her and I cannot wait.

This is a prime example of making things fit. If she was right, but not so much with the details, you’re applying her predictions to something else, making them fit. Sorry but it’s true. Her details are spot on. Look at my earlier example about the travel. I’ve seen this a lot here with someone saying the details aren’t correct then they come back and say oi this fit it more than my last assumption. It hasn’t passed yet, if you’re thinking she got details wrong. This is exactly what I’m talking about.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5645 on: December 04, 2020, 05:48:48 PM »
My friend had a top-up in August and most of those predictions happened for her, but so far nothing from the reading she had in February has happened. She has been getting readings from Yona for years, but this is the first time she had this happen. If Yona doesn't say you have fast-moving cards does that mean the predictions from that reading are far out?

Both readings in August and February were top ups?

no

That’s typically way way way too early to notice even a first prediction from either of those. If you had a prediction pass form a reading in August, I would be very surprised. Regardless, just because a reading comes first does not necessarily mean that those from that initial reading will happen before the following top up.

My only question was about Yona referencing fast-moving cards. I asked if it should be expected that it will be a long wait for other predictions that didn't have fast-moving cards. It seems she can tell when things will happen swiftly. My friend had several predictions from a top-up in August already happen so it wasn't too early for her. I don't read with Yona which is why I was curious if anyone else had a similar experience. My friend has been reading with Yona for a few years and she isn't doubting her other reading. She just thought it was odd that most of the top-up happened before her first reading this year. She was shocked some of her predictions happened so fast.
No, this is normal. Nothing to worry about. Also even when she says someone has fast moving cards it can still be quite a ways out. She has told me something that would be very fast, or happen very quickly and that the cards were moving “quite fast” in that area. Took a very good while. I wouldn’t hold her to her timing at all even if she speaks of fast moving cards. I do caution, not just your friend, but everyone as well as I see it a lot here and can even point out specific members if I were so inclined to do so, be careful about trying to fit predictions. If something does not fit to a tee, as in my travel example above, it has not happened yet. If things happen out of order, you’re making things fit. Just want to throw that caution so that the many who do this will not be disappointed or worry. I hope the predictions happen fast for your friend.

Why are you so sure that predictions happen in order or in sequence? Many people have reported that they don't happen in sequence and many people have stated how they have had several predictions come to pass from their top ups when they got nothing to happen from their very first reading with her, meaning that top ups happened before the first reading.

In this case, anyway they are both top ups. But it seems that predictions don't have to happen in sequence.

The many you speak of are people who try and make things fit. Yona herself says that they happen in order and if they do not then you’re trying to make them fit. She told me this specifically. She would know over forum members who go out of their way to fit something to something else. I remember one example a member said they would be attending a class and waiting for a while then would get an update that would make them happy during the class. She was waiting in line at the DMV and got a text message and claimed the prediction passed. No it had not. If yona says it’s a class then it’s a class. People try so hard to read into these things creating “isms” when really you just have to listen to what she’s actually saying. And she has told me that things cannot happen out of order. Those who assume so are fitting predictions. It happens a lot here. You can even tell by the details of the predictions they give out.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #5646 on: December 04, 2020, 06:06:45 PM »
No, it was not. Because what she was referring to happened not in a way she said (off in how it happened, and off in timing). And something else, unexpected, fit perfectly the way she described, including a timeframe. She made the reference to something we knew, just that.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #5647 on: December 04, 2020, 06:08:24 PM »

Was your April reading your first reading ever with her? Did you do the short reading or the 1 hour long one?
Did Yona give you any timings as for when your predicitons would be happening?
I also had my 1st reading in April but nothing has happened yet.

I had the one hour and it was my first.  Yes, she gave me for this predictions with time frame.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5648 on: December 04, 2020, 06:11:01 PM »
No, it was not. Because what she was referring to happened not in a way she said (off in how it happened, and off in timing). And something else, unexpected, fit perfectly the way she described, including a timeframe. She made the reference to something we knew, just that.

I was just as adamant about my predictions when I thought the same. You’ll see. Further down the line you’ll see and you’ll look back and realize that you’re wrong. But you do you. You’ll see in time. There’s not much else I can say at this point that I haven’t already.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #5649 on: December 04, 2020, 06:23:49 PM »

I was just as adamant about my predictions when I thought the same. You’ll see. Further down the line you’ll see and you’ll look back and realize that you’re wrong. But you do you. You’ll see in time. There’s not much else I can say at this point that I haven’t already.
Maybe but then she was totally wrong. She was mentioning a document, that what she said didn't make sense to me. I received the documents already and it was not in the time frame and not the way she described. We assumed it was about this document since I was expecting it, and it was important. I have tons of things happening at the same time , and she mentioned that my cards were the most complicated she had in a while.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5650 on: December 04, 2020, 06:25:35 PM »

I am not sure why you are so black and white. Your experience is NOT everyone else´s experience and there ARE people if you read the thread who had their predictions happen within a few months from their reading. You cannot put everyone under the same group, i.e. your group. Some people´s lives are running very fast at the time of the reading so their predictions happen very fast. Other people have slow lives and therefore their predictions can take a long time. Just because you thought something that happend to you was Yona´s prediction and it wasn´t doesn´t mean that is everyone´s case.

The timing can absolutely be faster than mine. I just don’t hear of it often. I know that typically it’s further out, but absolutely I can be wrong here and it could happen very quickly. However with the rest, just wait and see. I’ve been in their shoes time and time again. I think it passes, not all the details fit, but most do otherwise it would be one hell of a bloody coincidence. And each time that is what it has been. They’ve only been reading with Yona for less than one year. I’m inclined to take my experience as well as Yona’s word about sequence, over assumptions of a Yona newbie. She even told me they will not happen out of sequence. A lot here try and make things fit. I’m just giving my warning because I used to think that way too. But it’s not particularly worth my energy anymore. I’ve said what I said and I stand by it. I’ve been in their shoes where I would fight tooth and nail for the same stance they’ve taken about details being wrong, or things being out of order, but I’ve learned over years that those assumptions? Those moments where I “just knew” they fit, were wrong. And it wasn’t until things happened in order, as she said they will, after all it is her style of reading and she knows best, that I knew what the real prediction was. But have fun! Please you’ll learn this lesson yourselves. If you want to continue to make things fit, just realize you’re potentially opening yourself up to more pain. Be open to the fact that as she said, things will happen in sequence. But again, you do you boo. Just spreading my caution, as I see this fault with many gullible people here.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5651 on: December 04, 2020, 06:28:16 PM »

Maybe but then she was totally wrong. She was mentioning a document, that what she said didn't make sense to me. I received the documents already and it was not in the time frame and not the way she described. We assumed it was about this document since I was expecting it, and it was important. I have tons of things happening at the same time , and she mentioned that my cards were the most complicated she had in a while.

Don’t worry. If she was able to read through the cards despite them being complicated, she was confident enough to share the information as predictions. It well could be another document. It’s a very broad terms. Just keep an open mind that things may have not begun to happen yet. I was a wreck when I focused day and night over this readings. When I truly began loving my life for me and not by her reading as a guide, I was able to feel better; and I was better able to see the real predictions fit rather than trying to make them fit or thinking they have passed. I’d throw the reading in a drawer and just focus on you for the time being. It’s liberating, and I can promise you the reading will make much more sense when you’re not actively looking out for predictions.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #5652 on: December 04, 2020, 06:45:30 PM »

Don’t worry. If she was able to read through the cards despite them being complicated, she was confident enough to share the information as predictions. It well could be another document. It’s a very broad terms. Just keep an open mind that things may have not begun to happen yet. I was a wreck when I focused day and night over this readings. When I truly began loving my life for me and not by her reading as a guide, I was able to feel better; and I was better able to see the real predictions fit rather than trying to make them fit or thinking they have passed. I’d throw the reading in a drawer and just focus on you for the time being. It’s liberating, and I can promise you the reading will make much more sense when you’re not actively looking out for predictions.

I still have predictions to pass. But a few already happened like Summer will be your low point. Yeap, it was. After that will get better, yes, it started to get better. Important things started to get resolved.....

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5653 on: December 04, 2020, 07:03:46 PM »

I am not sure why you are so black and white. Your experience is NOT everyone else´s experience and there ARE people if you read the thread who had their predictions happen within a few months from their reading. You cannot put everyone under the same group, i.e. your group. Some people´s lives are running very fast at the time of the reading so their predictions happen very fast. Other people have slow lives and therefore their predictions can take a long time. Just because you thought something that happend to you was Yona´s prediction and it wasn´t doesn´t mean that is everyone´s case.

The timing can absolutely be faster than mine. I just don’t hear of it often. I know that typically it’s further out, but absolutely I can be wrong here and it could happen very quickly. However with the rest, just wait and see. I’ve been in their shoes time and time again. I think it passes, not all the details fit, but most do otherwise it would be one hell of a bloody coincidence. And each time that is what it has been. They’ve only been reading with Yona for less than one year. I’m inclined to take my experience as well as Yona’s word about sequence, over assumptions of a Yona newbie. She even told me they will not happen out of sequence. A lot here try and make things fit. I’m just giving my warning because I used to think that way too. But it’s not particularly worth my energy anymore. I’ve said what I said and I stand by it. I’ve been in their shoes where I would fight tooth and nail for the same stance they’ve taken about details being wrong, or things being out of order, but I’ve learned over years that those assumptions? Those moments where I “just knew” they fit, were wrong. And it wasn’t until things happened in order, as she said they will, after all it is her style of reading and she knows best, that I knew what the real prediction was. But have fun! Please you’ll learn this lesson yourselves. If you want to continue to make things fit, just realize you’re potentially opening yourself up to more pain. Be open to the fact that as she said, things will happen in sequence. But again, you do you boo. Just spreading my caution, as I see this fault with many gullible people here.

But you have only read with Yona twice. How can you know so much about her readings?

So you had a reading with her in 2015 and another one in 2018. You said that the 2015 is starting to happen now and that things from the 2018 have happened. So then that is not in order. The things from the 2018 reading shouldn´t start happening until the 2015 reading is complete according to your theory. And things from 2018 are happening when things from 2015 have not happened yet. That is not in order.

You’re misunderstanding. Read a few comments ago. A prediction from reading C can happen before a prediction from reading B. But with one reading (B), those specific predictions are in order. You can have prediction happen before one from the a previous reading. It can comb. But you cannot have a prediction from later in reading A happen before a prediction stated earlier in reading A. So we’re talking about individual readings, not multiple readings as a whole.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 07:06:51 PM by whimerj »

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5654 on: December 04, 2020, 07:11:25 PM »

But you have only read with Yona twice. How can you know so much about her readings?

So you had a reading with her in 2015 and another one in 2018. You said that the 2015 is starting to happen now and that things from the 2018 have happened. So then that is not in order. The things from the 2018 reading shouldn´t start happening until the 2015 reading is complete according to your theory. And things from 2018 are happening when things from 2015 have not happened yet. That is not in order.

You’re misunderstanding. Read a few comments ago. A prediction from reading C can happen before a prediction from reading B. But with one reading (B), those specific predictions are in order. You can have prediction happen before one from the a previous reading. It can comb. But you cannot have a prediction from later in reading A happen before a prediction stated earlier in reading A. So we’re talking about individual readings, not multiple readings as a whole.

Alright! I didn't know that. You seem to be very knowledgeable after having had ONLY 2 readings with her. As I said, Yona changed guides who read shorter term maybe around 2016 or 2017 so that may affect your 2015 reading's speed.

Maybe I’m lucky because my readings were very detailed. But it helped me to realize this. And maybe. I had a reading later though and it still is taking time. So I doubt that would make much of a difference. But I can’t comment on that front, which is why I’m referring my more so to the fitting of predictions than to the timing. However such an event wouldn’t cause her whole reading style to change. She learned how to read this way, so I can’t see that affecting much, as far as her style goes. But timing? Who knows.