Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541315 times)

Offline LoveAndLight555

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5625 on: December 01, 2020, 01:20:51 AM »
Only one of my predictions from the first reading has happened from April. I read with her again in August and those predictions are playing out now, while the first reading is basically on pause. I can’t see how anything else from the first reading will happen until my second reading finishes playing out. I know this because she talked about a love interest in the first reading and that person was not in my second reading, which was 99% about love predictions.

Mostly everyone on here says that Yona’s very first reading goes over a much longer period of time. The top-up readings are supposed to cover the in-between.

I can say that in my opening cards from my first reading, which are not predictive - Yona said that she was picking up on a rejection and made it clear that this has already happened. It’s not something that will happen. She said the cards brought it up because there’s an unfinished link.

In my second readings opening cards - they really resonated with what was going on at the time and even right now still! She was able to pick up that my tower already happened from the first reading, but said my cards were blurry and confusing because predictions from the first reading still need to play out.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #5626 on: December 01, 2020, 01:49:37 AM »
I had a one hour reading with Yona back in April. Should I order the top up or should i order the 30 min?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #5627 on: December 01, 2020, 02:13:37 AM »
Depends on how much has passed already. I use to read with her every 6 months. I went a year the last time.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #5628 on: December 01, 2020, 02:38:20 AM »
Most of the things. A few predictions are just next year.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #5629 on: December 01, 2020, 03:36:34 AM »
With top up readings is she gonna stay focused on what she said last time or give me a fresh reading? My only prediction last time with full reading never happened and I'd rather see what else comes up.

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #5630 on: December 01, 2020, 04:33:34 AM »
With top up readings is she gonna stay focused on what she said last time or give me a fresh reading? My only prediction last time with full reading never happened and I'd rather see what else comes up.

Generally each subsequent top up reading with Yona is new reading. Depending on the topics of the previous reading, it will repeat a few predictions from previous reading(a) but from a different perspective or provide more details as well introduce a new predictions. Yona told me predictions that repeat itself is a good thing because 1) it means that she’s on track as a reader 2) the predictions given in the previous reading hasn’t happened yet.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #5631 on: December 01, 2020, 06:36:08 PM »
I just went back and listened to my reading from June with Yona and goodness gracious, she was accurate as hell. She brought up things I didn’t even care about in the reading that came to fruition.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #5632 on: December 01, 2020, 09:00:10 PM »
How did you record your reading? another device?

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #5633 on: December 02, 2020, 10:43:26 PM »

Did you only get 1 prediction in a whole reading? When was that reading?

One thing was pretty much all she predicted!  I was really bummed she saw nothing else. and she said it seemed like it was something of that would open me to move on from where I was at the time. She thought it might happen really soon and to tell her when it did. Basically that a guy from my past that I never really got over would reach out.
This was in April. I don't even think I'd care to hear from him at this point but really hope to hear some other prediction next time.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #5634 on: December 03, 2020, 09:32:05 PM »
My friend had a top-up in August and most of those predictions happened for her, but so far nothing from the reading she had in February has happened. She has been getting readings from Yona for years, but this is the first time she had this happen. If Yona doesn't say you have fast-moving cards does that mean the predictions from that reading are far out?

Offline britbrat

« Reply #5635 on: December 03, 2020, 09:59:30 PM »
My friend had a top-up in August and most of those predictions happened for her, but so far nothing from the reading she had in February has happened. She has been getting readings from Yona for years, but this is the first time she had this happen. If Yona doesn't say you have fast-moving cards does that mean the predictions from that reading are far out?

Both readings in August and February were top ups?

no

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5636 on: December 04, 2020, 12:11:00 AM »

no

That’s typically way way way too early to notice even a first prediction from either of those. If you had a prediction pass form a reading in August, I would be very surprised. Regardless, just because a reading comes first does not necessarily mean that those from that initial reading will happen before the following top up.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #5637 on: December 04, 2020, 01:46:46 AM »

no

That’s typically way way way too early to notice even a first prediction from either of those. If you had a prediction pass form a reading in August, I would be very surprised. Regardless, just because a reading comes first does not necessarily mean that those from that initial reading will happen before the following top up.

My only question was about Yona referencing fast-moving cards. I asked if it should be expected that it will be a long wait for other predictions that didn't have fast-moving cards. It seems she can tell when things will happen swiftly. My friend had several predictions from a top-up in August already happen so it wasn't too early for her. I don't read with Yona which is why I was curious if anyone else had a similar experience. My friend has been reading with Yona for a few years and she isn't doubting her other reading. She just thought it was odd that most of the top-up happened before her first reading this year. She was shocked some of her predictions happened so fast.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5638 on: December 04, 2020, 02:47:30 AM »

no

My only question was about Yona referencing fast-moving cards. I asked if it should be expected that it will be a long wait for other predictions that didn't have fast-moving cards. It seems she can tell when things will happen swiftly. My friend had several predictions from a top-up in August already happen so it wasn't too early for her. I don't read with Yona which is why I was curious if anyone else had a similar experience. My friend has been reading with Yona for a few years and she isn't doubting her other reading. She just thought it was odd that most of the top-up happened before her first reading this year. She was shocked some of her predictions happened so fast.
No, this is normal. Nothing to worry about. Also even when she says someone has fast moving cards it can still be quite a ways out. She has told me something that would be very fast, or happen very quickly and that the cards were moving “quite fast” in that area. Took a very good while. I wouldn’t hold her to her timing at all even if she speaks of fast moving cards. I do caution, not just your friend, but everyone as well as I see it a lot here and can even point out specific members if I were so inclined to do so, be careful about trying to fit predictions. If something does not fit to a tee, as in my travel example above, it has not happened yet. If things happen out of order, you’re making things fit. Just want to throw that caution so that the many who do this will not be disappointed or worry. I hope the predictions happen fast for your friend.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #5639 on: December 04, 2020, 02:32:45 PM »

no

I had a reading in September and a lot of my predictions have come to pass from that reading.

I am a huge Yona fan; however, we need to be careful not to view her as a God. Some of of these posts are a little concerning. We shouldn't say "it definitely happens in sequence". This implies Yona can never be wrong and that is a concerning mindset.

anything