Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541460 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5610 on: November 26, 2020, 03:26:57 PM »
It’s “your time is up, HUN”  ;)
Really??? oh la la
Some people are so bored that they jump from forum to forum.
So are you saying that you have different usernames?? OMG!! that is a sin, really.
And please, take your shit out of this folder as you are wrecking it. Go to the dumpster in the communist nazi group.

You mean such as yourself? Lol...🔨🔨🔨

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #5611 on: November 26, 2020, 08:56:54 PM »
Any updates on YONA. Site keeps going down and I'd rather read reviews on here.

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #5612 on: November 29, 2020, 04:54:37 AM »
prediction didn't happen.  at least not in the timeframe she specified.

Offline souls3@

« Reply #5613 on: November 29, 2020, 07:13:00 AM »

Oh no 😳😳🙄🙄🙄

What kind of prediction? I have so much expectations for Yona please..

Lovefash67

« Reply #5614 on: November 29, 2020, 02:39:33 PM »
Hey guys ! Alright so I’m going to try to type my review again because I tried posting it a while back and then it didn’t post. So this review won’t be that detailed because it will just be way too much work. I had my last reading with Yona in 2020. She read about a guy that was involved with at that time and how he will come back and we would meet up and then I will also meet someone new who is very ambitious but I’m not too crazy about. Since 2018 she predicted my involvement with an ex and all the things she predicted did happen. Us getting back in contact, meeting up, him having relationship issues(went on a break with gf at that time) , us eventually getting romantically involved and then him going quite. So my ex AS went quite in March 2020 and then April 2020 I expressed to him that I felt we were on to separate pages and it’s best we go our own way. In June 2020, Yona said that though he went quite and even though I sent him that message he’ll be back.
Well, he never came back which is okay because after a few months I was over him.

I did end up meeting a new guy in July 2020 like Yona said he was ambitious and just overall looked great on paper. He had everything I wanted in a man but we didn’t have a special connection. We talked for several months and then I ended up cutting it off.

I believe in June 2020, I also talked to Aries intuition aka Keisha. Keisha said that AS and I will never get back together and it won’t work out even though Yona said otherwise. Keisha said I will have a chance for a relationship/ balance as the months get colder and this person she felt I already knew them. To be honest I wrote Keisha prediction off because she has only been right about negative love predictions.

Well I’m glad to report that I have been happily dating a guy in July 2020 we will call him AB. I actually already knew AB and he happened to be my crush in college that I never acted on because I was dating a douche at that time, that I thought was the one. Anyway AB is everything I ever wanted and I would have wrote him off because he didn’t finish college and he’s nit making a lot of money. But once I really got to know him I learned that those things didn’t happen because he lacked motivation but due to him having an autoimmune disease and being sick a lot. AB is everything I ever could imagine and he really goes out of his way to make me happy. Even though he doesn’t hav much he still finds ways to make it know that I’m special to him which has been more than any man has done who even had lots of money.

Overall Yona never predicted AB. She just predicted I’ll be in a relationship since 2016 and then again in 2018 and said that there will be lots of up and downs in the love department. That I will be skeptical about a guy who’s telling what he can’t do instead of what he can do.

Lastly, Yona predicted my current job which I have been at for almost 3 years. She expressed that I will be getting a promotion at this job. Well I never got the promotion and in May I will be leaving right after I graduate. There has been to many excuses at the job on why I can’t get a promotion each year which is evident that it’s just not for me. I am no longer upset about it and overall don’t even want to continue working there even if I got the promotion. The job does have great benefits but I’m sure I can get another government jib and will not limit myself.

Aries intuition in feb 2020 also said I will get a promotion and then eventually in June 2020 she said that the promotion won’t be happening and there will be a lot of resent from me because I don’t get the respect I deserve at work. This prediction is true.

In January 202 Yona expressed that I should move because my BFF husband moving in with us will be collateral damage for me which in a sense is true. My BFF married a guy she met in DR and brought him here. Before he moved in I asked for us to split the rent three ways and my BFF got defensive and said that’s not happening since her husband will not be able to work for a while and doesn’t have money. So I planned to move in June 2020. When I spoke to Yona in June she said I will be moving.

In July 2020 I found an apartment but everything fell through and now I’m not moving till May.

Keisha also said I will be moving but of course I haven’t moved.

Overall I have been reading with Yona since 2016, if you look through the threads and at my post as allibai3 and then lovefash you can see what things she got right. I won’t be reading with psychics for a while now. I think overall I have been busy with school and work and also happy relationship wise that I just don’t have the urge to read but also because I know predictions are 50/50. I’m also no longer feeling anxious about work and have made up my mind that I’m leaving. Yona’s accuracy for me has been about 70 percent and Keisha the same

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5615 on: November 30, 2020, 12:52:56 AM »
I just went through all 8 of my readings and took count of what happened and what didn't. One was just 2 weeks ago and 1 thing has passed. The next day as a matter of fact. Out of the other 7 readings I am waiting on 3 things. The final two predictions from my first reading in Feb 2019 and one from a July 2020 reading. The two from my first reading have repeated in all most all readings including my Nov 2020 reading. They are now the 2nd and 3rd predictions in the first spread. A tower for my guy concerning legal and us buying property and moving. Kisha saw both in my general email in Oct 2020 so hopefully soon and then I'm done with psychics 😂

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5616 on: November 30, 2020, 06:13:58 AM »
Hey guys ! Alright so I’m going to try to type my review again because I tried posting it a while back and then it didn’t post. So this review won’t be that detailed because it will just be way too much work. I had my last reading with Yona in 2020. She read about a guy that was involved with at that time and how he will come back and we would meet up and then I will also meet someone new who is very ambitious but I’m not too crazy about. Since 2018 she predicted my involvement with an ex and all the things she predicted did happen. Us getting back in contact, meeting up, him having relationship issues(went on a break with gf at that time) , us eventually getting romantically involved and then him going quite. So my ex AS went quite in March 2020 and then April 2020 I expressed to him that I felt we were on to separate pages and it’s best we go our own way. In June 2020, Yona said that though he went quite and even though I sent him that message he’ll be back.
Well, he never came back which is okay because after a few months I was over him.

I did end up meeting a new guy in July 2020 like Yona said he was ambitious and just overall looked great on paper. He had everything I wanted in a man but we didn’t have a special connection. We talked for several months and then I ended up cutting it off.

I believe in June 2020, I also talked to Aries intuition aka Keisha. Keisha said that AS and I will never get back together and it won’t work out even though Yona said otherwise. Keisha said I will have a chance for a relationship/ balance as the months get colder and this person she felt I already knew them. To be honest I wrote Keisha prediction off because she has only been right about negative love predictions.

Well I’m glad to report that I have been happily dating a guy in July 2020 we will call him AB. I actually already knew AB and he happened to be my crush in college that I never acted on because I was dating a douche at that time, that I thought was the one. Anyway AB is everything I ever wanted and I would have wrote him off because he didn’t finish college and he’s nit making a lot of money. But once I really got to know him I learned that those things didn’t happen because he lacked motivation but due to him having an autoimmune disease and being sick a lot. AB is everything I ever could imagine and he really goes out of his way to make me happy. Even though he doesn’t hav much he still finds ways to make it know that I’m special to him which has been more than any man has done who even had lots of money.

Overall Yona never predicted AB. She just predicted I’ll be in a relationship since 2016 and then again in 2018 and said that there will be lots of up and downs in the love department. That I will be skeptical about a guy who’s telling what he can’t do instead of what he can do.

Lastly, Yona predicted my current job which I have been at for almost 3 years. She expressed that I will be getting a promotion at this job. Well I never got the promotion and in May I will be leaving right after I graduate. There has been to many excuses at the job on why I can’t get a promotion each year which is evident that it’s just not for me. I am no longer upset about it and overall don’t even want to continue working there even if I got the promotion. The job does have great benefits but I’m sure I can get another government jib and will not limit myself.

Aries intuition in feb 2020 also said I will get a promotion and then eventually in June 2020 she said that the promotion won’t be happening and there will be a lot of resent from me because I don’t get the respect I deserve at work. This prediction is true.

In January 202 Yona expressed that I should move because my BFF husband moving in with us will be collateral damage for me which in a sense is true. My BFF married a guy she met in DR and brought him here. Before he moved in I asked for us to split the rent three ways and my BFF got defensive and said that’s not happening since her husband will not be able to work for a while and doesn’t have money. So I planned to move in June 2020. When I spoke to Yona in June she said I will be moving.

In July 2020 I found an apartment but everything fell through and now I’m not moving till May.

Overall I have been reading with Yona since 2016, if you look through the threads and at my post as allibai3 and then lovefash you can see what things she got right. I won’t be reading with psychics for a while now. I think overall I have been busy with school and work and also happy relationship wise that I just don’t have the urge to read but also because I know predictions are 50/50. I’m also no longer feeling anxious about work and have made up my mind that I’m leaving. Yona’s accuracy for me has been about 70 percent and Keisha the same

I will say this again. Please be careful about making things fit. And this goes for everyone here. I see it a lot on this thread. I think a big issue comes from this. And I think a lot of what you're going doing here is making things fit. If she predicted a promotion, it's probably toward a future job. If a promotion hadn't happened yet, she's probably not wrong, you're very likely just making predictions fit. I have gone back and read posts, and I've noticed this trend of prediction fitting from a lot of your posts. I would suggest keeping an open mind regarding your future and let things unfold naturally. And this goes for everyone here. My predictions took years to start happening and I've thought they had passed multiple times when it's clear that they have not. 

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #5617 on: November 30, 2020, 07:57:10 AM »
related to relationships.
what is odd is that her minor predictions related to love-relationship happened but not the major one. 
not sure why. she predicted 2 ex would reach out to me and they both did.  but I am now just friends with both people.  we texted each other like friends and I care about them like friends do.

but the major one?? when is it going to happen?? she said late spring early summer this year but now it is almost Christmas.

Oh no 😳😳🙄🙄🙄

What kind of prediction? I have so much expectations for Yona please..

Lovefash67

« Reply #5618 on: November 30, 2020, 02:35:20 PM »

I will say this again. Please be careful about making things fit. And this goes for everyone here. I see it a lot on this thread. I think a big issue comes from this. And I think a lot of what you're going doing here is making things fit. If she predicted a promotion, it's probably toward a future job. If a promotion hadn't happened yet, she's probably not wrong, you're very likely just making predictions fit. I have gone back and read posts, and I've noticed this trend of prediction fitting from a lot of your posts. I would suggest keeping an open mind regarding your future and let things unfold naturally. And this goes for everyone here. My predictions took years to start happening and I've thought they had passed multiple times when it's clear that they have not.

So I can understand your perspective of prediction fitting but unfortunately Yona herself originally said I will get promoted at my old job because she saw it happening soon and me getting role change. I did get a role change but I ensured her I was not getting promoted because there was no pay increase. I then started my new job and Yona continued to say I will get a promotion and then again expressed that it will be at this current job because she doesn’t see me closing the door and that there’s the emperor card. Yes there have been times where I read with Yona and thought hmmm maybe she’s talking about this but I have read with her consistently for 4 years going on 5. When she gets things right you will definitely know and when you get an updated reading it will also state what has already happened and new predictions will pop up. Yona has been right for me on something but she has also been wrong. So for me the job promotion prediction didn’t happen. The ex bf that she said will come back and he is central did not happen either. Now yes Yona has been right in the past regarding contact predictions from exes. I had an ex contact me after 1 year and 6 months. So, she can still have a chance to be right but I personally have no interest in that ex anymore because I’m in a relationship already with someone I honestly am crazy about who is a way better fit for me. Yona never predicted this guy. She predicted other guys very well and personality’s and even meet ups. I’m not going to make any excuses for Yona she gets the same treatment from me like any other psychics who have made predictions and gotten some things right and other things wrong. It’s a 50/50 percent chance

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5619 on: November 30, 2020, 04:00:05 PM »

So I can understand your perspective of prediction fitting but unfortunately Yona herself originally said I will get promoted at my old job because she saw it happening soon and me getting role change. I did get a role change but I ensured her I was not getting promoted because there was no pay increase. I then started my new job and Yona continued to say I will get a promotion and then again expressed that it will be at this current job because she doesn’t see me closing the door and that there’s the emperor card. Yes there have been times where I read with Yona and thought hmmm maybe she’s talking about this but I have read with her consistently for 4 years going on 5. When she gets things right you will definitely know and when you get an updated reading it will also state what has already happened and new predictions will pop up. Yona has been right for me on something but she has also been wrong. So for me the job promotion prediction didn’t happen. The ex bf that she said will come back and he is central did not happen either. Now yes Yona has been right in the past regarding contact predictions from exes. I had an ex contact me after 1 year and 6 months. So, she can still have a chance to be right but I personally have no interest in that ex anymore because I’m in a relationship already with someone I honestly am crazy about who is a way better fit for me. Yona never predicted this guy. She predicted other guys very well and personality’s and even meet ups. I’m not going to make any excuses for Yona she gets the same treatment from me like any other psychics who have made predictions and gotten some things right and other things wrong. It’s a 50/50 percent chance

None of that is indicative though. I was told things would happen soon and they happened years later. Also I think I said that when she’s reading for you in that moment in time that her the point she’s reading as right now could actually be further down the line. Also it’s what she sees, not what she doesn’t see. The cards pick out slices of the cake not the whole cake. She didn’t see a door closing because she didn’t see a door closing. Not because it wasn’t going to close.all of what you said here does not speak as if they are referring to your current job or your ex. Again I’m just cautioning care and openmindedness that this may be something upcoming rather than the current. I’ve read with her for probably just as long if not a little longer at this point and I have been in your shoes many times over assuming the same as you when really they had not happened yet. I’d also say if she’s picking up a promotion more than once, there’s a very minuscule chance that she’s wrong. I’m talking almost no chance that she’s wrong in that case. I still think you’re making things fit. Regardless just live your life one day at a time and don’t focus on the predictions. I’ve learned to do this and I find that focusing on predictions and worrying when something will happen and constantly addressing my old readings with her only complicates things. I understand people here are quick to say that she’s wrong, like professor here, simply as a support system, but if I’m going to be truthful, Yona is rarely wrong. Yes psychics can be wrong, but usually they’re The unskilled ones. Yona rarely misses. Keep an open mind about predictions because I think you will be surprised and see that the predictions have not happened yet. Good luck

Offline LoveAndLight555

« Reply #5620 on: November 30, 2020, 04:07:58 PM »
@whimerj - How did you realize that Yona’s predictions weren’t playing out yet after making them fit? I really think I got it wrong and made predictions fit from my very first reading back in April. I didn’t know it took years for some predictions to play out! And literally what she described with a POI started happening but with someone who came out of the blue that I didn’t expect. It was the same scenario, but it started happening prior to my first predictive card which was the tower. And the tower 100% happened. So it would not have happened in exact sequence. And part of what she said is that my POI would have to go away and there’s physical distance... which happened with someone this summer. And the reason I feel like I made it fit is because of the way this POI went away - I’m definitely not interested anymore or going to give him another chance.

I would really appreciate some examples from you or anyone who knew for sure events were playing out. I seriously thought it was all happening and felt silly when I realized it’s not.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5621 on: November 30, 2020, 04:17:05 PM »
@whimerj - How did you realize that Yona’s predictions weren’t playing out yet after making them fit? I really think I got it wrong and made predictions fit from my very first reading back in April. I didn’t know it took years for some predictions to play out! And literally what she described with a POI started happening but with someone who came out of the blue that I didn’t expect. It was the same scenario, but it started happening prior to my first predictive card which was the tower. And the tower 100% happened. So it would not have happened in exact sequence. And part of what she said is that my POI would have to go away and there’s physical distance... which happened with someone this summer. And the reason I feel like I made it fit is because of the way this POI went away - I’m definitely not interested anymore or going to give him another chance.

I would really appreciate some examples from you or anyone who knew for sure events were playing out. I seriously thought it was all happening and felt silly when I realized it’s not.

The first big tell is that things happen in sequence. You’ll find many here who say that they don’t. They’re wrong and are making things fit. Not sugarcoating anything. It. Happens. In. Sequence. The only time it doesn’t is when people try and make things fit. Yona herself even says this. If you haven’t gotten that new car yet, but that tower happened then that tower hasn’t actually happened. My first reading was detailed in many ways and you can see an example I gave further back. You can see how I tried and made it fit. I think what has helped me was detaching from the readings and living my life. If you’re listening to the reading daily you’re going to be more aware trying to make things fit. There’s specific things happening that coincide with what yona has said, then there I the exact thing happening that yona has said. Those are two very different things and people like to take something vague and make it fit. If you had any very specific predictions such as you’re traveling overseas and will be spending time with a dark haired man in a romantic light, look to that as a marker. If you travel overseas and you spend time with a friend with dark reddish hair but he’s just a friend, you’re making things fit. Good wishes!

Offline LoveAndLight555

« Reply #5622 on: November 30, 2020, 04:28:16 PM »

The first big tell is that things happen in sequence. You’ll find many here who say that they don’t. They’re wrong and are making things fit. Not sugarcoating anything. It. Happens. In. Sequence. The only time it doesn’t is when people try and make things fit. Yona herself even says this. If you haven’t gotten that new car yet, but that tower happened then that tower hasn’t actually happened. My first reading was detailed in many ways and you can see an example I gave further back. You can see how I tried and made it fit. I think what has helped me was detaching from the readings and living my life. If you’re listening to the reading daily you’re going to be more aware trying to make things fit. There’s specific things happening that coincide with what yona has said, then there I the exact thing happening that yona has said. Those are two very different things and people like to take something vague and make it fit. If you had any very specific predictions such as you’re traveling overseas and will be spending time with a dark haired man in a romantic light, look to that as a marker. If you travel overseas and you spend time with a friend with dark reddish hair but he’s just a friend, you’re making things fit. Good wishes!

Very cool! Thank you!!

I want to add to this on what Yona has said in my top up reading from August that has made the timeline make more sense...

She said at one point “I think where I’m reading for you here, it’s slow.” Which is literally where I’m at in that reading right now! I didn’t exactly understand in the reading, but totally get it now. Also she mentioned a conversation I would be having and said “this is a milestone conversation.” So I know that the predictions after that won’t happen until that conversation does. Which again, is exactly what I’m waiting for for that reading to finish playing out.

I completely agree about living life... I was so so obsessed after my top up reading with going over everything and trying to figure out when this or that would happen. I’m in a good spot know where I’m just going about life and telling myself I can’t count on this or that happening just because this lady said so. I feel tons better! I still obviously check the forums because it’s interesting to hear people’s updates. Thanks so much again for the input!! Very helpful :)

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5623 on: November 30, 2020, 04:50:03 PM »
None of that is indicative though. I was told things would happen soon and they happened years later. Also I think I said that when she’s reading for you in that moment in time that her the point she’s reading as right now could actually be further down the line. Also it’s what she sees, not what she doesn’t see. The cards pick out slices of the cake not the whole cake. She didn’t see a door closing because she didn’t see a door closing. Not because it wasn’t going to close.all of what you said here does not speak as if they are referring to your current job or your ex. Again I’m just cautioning care and openmindedness that this may be something upcoming rather than the current. I’ve read with her for probably just as long if not a little longer at this point and I have been in your shoes many times over assuming the same as you when really they had not happened yet. I’d also say if she’s picking up a promotion more than once, there’s a very minuscule chance that she’s wrong. I’m talking almost no chance that she’s wrong in that case. I still think you’re making things fit. Regardless just live your life one day at a time and don’t focus on the predictions. I’ve learned to do this and I find that focusing on predictions and worrying when something will happen and constantly addressing my old readings with her only complicates things. I understand people here are quick to say that she’s wrong, like professor here, simply as a support system, but if I’m going to be truthful, Yona is rarely wrong. Yes psychics can be wrong, but usually they’re The unskilled ones. Yona rarely misses. Keep an open mind about predictions because I think you will be surprised and see that the predictions have not happened yet. Good luck

@whimerj. Regarding what you said above "when she’s reading for you in that moment in time that her the point she’s reading as right now could actually be further down the line". Does that mean then that when she is doing the opening cards, which are the current situation and not predictive could she still talking about the future? Yona herself said that opening cards are not predictive yet, she was talking about something happening in 3 months in the opening cards.

Do you find that your first reading ever regardless of the one you buy (30 minutes or 1 hour) are the ones that look the farthest out into the future and the top ups being
 shorter term?
[/quote]
Allow me to put it this way. What she could be reading for you as what’s going on currently, cups and very well often is not actually what’s happening right now, but further down the line. Her readings have a start and a finish, as in a timeline of events. Things that she’s picking up as the current situation regarding, take this as an example, your thoughts and feelings about something, may well be what your thoughts and feelings will be. I can confirm this as with the first reading, I was not feeling how she described and she even mentioned a few things which weren’t accurate and were pretty specific. Later down the line it matched instead of during the time of reading. So absolutely, yes. The opening cards and what she’s reading as the now may in fact be years down the line. Many have reported how she said things were in the moment as inaccurate then have come back to report that’s how they’re feeling later

Offline karma17

« Reply #5624 on: December 01, 2020, 01:02:32 AM »
Has anyone had this issue with Yona's readings, where the predictions from her first reading haven't happened and then the ones from later readings happen? (I guess she says the first reading is the overarching one)
ALSO- has she ever presented random past events/things that have already happened as future predictions?
Thanks!