Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541547 times)

Offline Lys

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5595 on: October 19, 2020, 07:20:48 PM »
I had my first reading in May with Yona of 30 minutes. I really enjoyed it and there is so much detail. My predictions were in connection with a new guy which would be made after the summer, but because of the covid she was not sure. She said this year. Otherwise the only other prediction was about my career in 3 years ... and the rest of the little stuff like moving.

I had a second reading with her last week. She asked me if my predictions had happened. Unfortunately, I have not yet meet this guy. I had bought the hour reading (top up) and it took 30 minutes because she decided to stop. It was just unimportant stuff, like two men going to contact me otherwise it was like she only saw my present. It's very strange. She told me it was probably because the predictions from May had not arrived. It's sad, but at least she's being honest. So I have to get back to her when that happens and she'll give me the remaining 30 minutes. So, I will wait and see .. I was wondering if there are any who had the same experience?
If you want to go private as PM is not working I would talk to you

I dont understand?

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5596 on: October 19, 2020, 08:49:38 PM »
I had my first reading in May with Yona of 30 minutes. I really enjoyed it and there is so much detail. My predictions were in connection with a new guy which would be made after the summer, but because of the covid she was not sure. She said this year. Otherwise the only other prediction was about my career in 3 years ... and the rest of the little stuff like moving.

I had a second reading with her last week. She asked me if my predictions had happened. Unfortunately, I have not yet meet this guy. I had bought the hour reading (top up) and it took 30 minutes because she decided to stop. It was just unimportant stuff, like two men going to contact me otherwise it was like she only saw my present. It's very strange. She told me it was probably because the predictions from May had not arrived. It's sad, but at least she's being honest. So I have to get back to her when that happens and she'll give me the remaining 30 minutes. So, I will wait and see .. I was wondering if there are any who had the same experience?

This is called a half reading. it happens if you called back  too soon and nothing important is happening in the short term so cards have nothing more to say. Sometimes cards will still give a reading by filling in small details, going over the old one, or just using a new time point way into the future, or they can say non-reading at the start by putting the Fool. One never knows.
As for the summer-I don't mean to be a debbie downer but the chances are fairly slim that her season card is the upcoming season. it's often the one after, though for me it's been 2-3 years from the point of the reading, if that. I have stuff from 2018 readings that happened this past summer, including a financial cut to my institution -which was due to covid-and my old KoW telling me he'd changed his job and routine, which just happened (also due to covid), and I have stuff that are markers that i've identified for summer 2021, which have to do with some outside teaching and a new head coming in.
But I did have a lone exception in spring '17 when her 'summer was that summer.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 08:52:01 PM by summertimesnow »

Offline bonba

« Reply #5597 on: November 24, 2020, 09:55:02 AM »
Her timing is very frustrating . summer passed and it didnt happen but i knew it couldnt be this summer . who knows summer of what year . better not to know anything than waiting and not knowing how long to wait .

Offline myelsey

« Reply #5598 on: November 24, 2020, 04:27:55 PM »
I had my first ever reading with her yesterday and she gave me a lot of changes happening within the next 12 months. (Interviewing for new jobs in the summer, landing a job, meeting my next longterm partner at work, and then relocating soon after). Does that mean it's likely all of this will happen the year after and not this year?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5599 on: November 24, 2020, 04:41:30 PM »
I had my first ever reading with her yesterday and she gave me a lot of changes happening within the next 12 months. (Interviewing for new jobs in the summer, landing a job, meeting my next longterm partner at work, and then relocating soon after). Does that mean it's likely all of this will happen the year after and not this year?

If you are on Discord, why come here to ask for opinions? Can they not help you over there? Over there they tell you (to every question you ask) to let it go and to not ask questions. I wonder then what the hell they are doing on a forum. LOL. Well Discord is not a forum. It is a mere private group where there are barely any reviews because the participating members are about 10 and they have said it all already. This forum is a much more enriching place where you will find plenty of info.

Regarding Yona I am sure you can see here what people say about her timing. She did tell me that by the looks of it I am travelling this year and the reading was in July. Well, no plans to travel at all and there is one month left for the year to end.
In my April reading she said one of the predictions could happen in August/September. November ending and nothing.

What a bully. She can ask what she wants, where she wants. It's a free world. Sheesh, this type of behavior is unnecessary.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5600 on: November 24, 2020, 04:47:23 PM »

If you are on Discord, why come here to ask for opinions? Can they not help you over there? Over there they tell you (to every question you ask) to let it go and to not ask questions. I wonder then what the hell they are doing on a forum. LOL. Well Discord is not a forum. It is a mere private group where there are barely any reviews because the participating members are about 10 and they have said it all already. This forum is a much more enriching place where you will find plenty of info.

Regarding Yona I am sure you can see here what people say about her timing. She did tell me that by the looks of it I am travelling this year and the reading was in July. Well, no plans to travel at all and there is one month left for the year to end.
In my April reading she said one of the predictions could happen in August/September. November ending and nothing.

What a bully. She can ask what she wants, where she wants. It's a free world. Sheesh, this type of behavior is unnecessary.

FREE world???? Laughing out loud!!!!! the world is free whenever it suits some people. Other times it is not free such as Discord, where only cult communist followers are allowed. And talking about bullying!!! you must be joking darling. If someone knows about bullying those are the one in the VIP status on Discord.

Then why join 8 times?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5601 on: November 24, 2020, 04:55:05 PM »

FREE world???? Laughing out loud!!!!! the world is free whenever it suits some people. Other times it is not free such as Discord, where only cult communist followers are allowed. And talking about bullying!!! you must be joking darling. If someone knows about bullying those are the one in the VIP status on Discord.

Then why join 8 times?

You are asking too many questions, my God. Isn't that what you say?? I join for the laugh. I explained it in another post. Just the laugh.

And booted 8 times. Just for the laugh. 😆

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5602 on: November 24, 2020, 05:10:26 PM »
8 👏 different 👏 accounts👏

Just like here.

Offline myelsey

« Reply #5603 on: November 24, 2020, 05:30:37 PM »

Lmao I asked for feedback on here because the forum just came back up after being down for over a month and there's users on here who aren't in the discord. Please seek professional help

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #5604 on: November 24, 2020, 06:36:26 PM »

Lmao I asked for feedback on here because the forum just came back up after being down for over a month and there's users on here who aren't in the discord. Please seek professional help

Thank you for your suggestion. I don't take advice from anonymous online people (aka strangers), I am afraid. But nice try. You should keep looking for advice on that other communist place. It is very good but you came here because there are only about 10 active people there who are not helping you at all. And that is my point.

Willow Tree, Wild Dolphin, ShootingStar - you are a hypocrite. You've been kicked off ALL these forums. Just stick to one. If you don't think other people should be on multiple forums, take your own advice. It's crazy how much you contradict yourself in every entry.

Offline myelsey

« Reply #5605 on: November 24, 2020, 06:48:22 PM »
Not to mention you messaged me saying all psychics should be reported so you clearly don't believe in them, so I don't understand why you are still here posting on psychic review forums.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5606 on: November 24, 2020, 10:47:57 PM »

Thank you for your suggestion. I don't take advice from anonymous online people (aka strangers), I am afraid. But nice try. You should keep looking for advice on that other communist place. It is very good but you came here because there are only about 10 active people there who are not helping you at all. And that is my point.

Willow Tree, Wild Dolphin, ShootingStar - you are a hypocrite. You've been kicked off ALL these forums. Just stick to one. If you don't think other people should be on multiple forums, take your own advice. It's crazy how much you contradict yourself in every entry.

Hello sweetheart,

Your time is up too. You know where you are going, to the place intelligent shabang (bang, bang!) said people could not go here, i.e. ignore list. I am giving you the hammer. LOL

Literally not one person cares. 😂

Lol...please and thank you!

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #5607 on: November 24, 2020, 10:50:31 PM »
It’s “your time is up, HUN”  ;)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5608 on: November 24, 2020, 11:02:59 PM »
Really??? oh la la
Some people are so bored that they jump from forum to forum.
So are you saying that you have different usernames?? OMG!! that is a sin, really.
And please, take your shit out of this folder as you are wrecking it. Go to the dumpster in the communist nazi group.

Nah. We're here now. Stop bullying people. We can comment. Are you a communist??

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #5609 on: November 24, 2020, 11:10:25 PM »
Really??? oh la la
Some people are so bored that they jump from forum to forum.
So are you saying that you have different usernames?? OMG!! that is a sin, really.
And please, take your shit out of this folder as you are wrecking it. Go to the dumpster in the communist nazi group.

Your time is up, hun.  Would you like to continue?