Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541428 times)

Offline summertimesnow

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5550 on: October 04, 2020, 03:33:30 AM »
Yona could be talking about 3yrs from now, lmao. While kisha is referring to the next 6-12mts. However, if Kisha hasn't been accurate for you, then what exactly is the confusion about? Go with the reader that's been accurate for you.

I dont know if kisha is accurate cause it has passed a year only and she says her eeadings are for 24 months i guess so she might be right in the timeframe . thats why i wasnt sure why they see 2 different outcomes .
 kisha: he will not approach you with serious romantic intention and you will eventially lose interest cause you will see things that you wont like .
yona : he start of as friends slow process but eventually turn to a partnership . she said it is an emerging partnership .
but even yonas dont make sense if it take years because if a man take years to commit  I already give up . i know when yona says months it means years but I dont give a man such a long time to decide if he want to be with me or not.

Yona could even be talking about a man you have not met

Yona could be seeing years out and the person she is talking about in your readings is somebody different. Yona told me she has clients telling her it’s taken 3 years, 4 years, 7 years or 10 years for predictions to pan out. If the love prediction are showing up at the middle/end of the first layout spread or showing up in the second layout then those predictions could take years to pan out.

I couldn't have said it better than staircase here.
I got to around 85 % through the first layout of the December reading and just when it came to the fun stuff,  with a KoW-it wasn't even that  dramatic only that there's a KoW I know, it  got stuck. it's been stuck since World, in March.

Likewise, the April reading got stuck at about mid-way through the first layout, starting with the financial Tower, continuing with work predictions about this or that project, and got stuck at the KoW prediction.

And the most recent reading started with non specific work predictions, such as admin will have to take new unpopular measures, you are fed up with the university etc, and places King of Cups and KoW at about 40 % through the first layout.
however, it can be years from now. It gives an immediate marker of some dispute with a guy at work followed immediately with King of Cups.

So I do think that the guy who has been asking me out is the King of Cups  but given the above, he may not be. I may be waiting for  2024, when there'll be another King of Cups, and a KoW I know by that point.

unless it's the first one or two predictions, all bets are off. It's the most demoralizing aspect of Yona's readings imo.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #5551 on: October 04, 2020, 04:48:33 AM »
I think Yona may have misinterpreted the cards (and it was my fault). In my first reading, back in April, the first few things she read were: POI (EX), me, something related to communication (not related to POI), and POI's sister. She described each of us very well.

The communication problem she said that it will happen in 3 months. Later in the reading, I mentioned something that I was concerned about, and I believe she connected to this Communication that appeared. However, Nothing regarding the subject happened in 3 months. But something else, horrible, related to POI and POI's sister, that I would never expect. There was a lot of communication, character (as she described). Because I told her about my concern, I believe she connected with that, and not with this new problem (which Kisha described prior to happening).

Did you guys experience something similar?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #5552 on: October 04, 2020, 04:53:13 AM »
does Yona say ''poi is self absorbed'' a lot? is that an -ism?

I think that's probably specific to your ex. Mine she described as "Is he a little bit away with the fairies?" Yup, that's my ex.

Offline souls3@

« Reply #5553 on: October 04, 2020, 07:53:42 AM »
does Yona say ''poi is self absorbed'' a lot? is that an -ism?

She described my POI as self-absorbed. I thought that is the same meaning as self-center? English is not my first language so please share what you mean by -ism?

If Yona can mix the energies easily, can she see 1 person as 2 POI in different times? Bc my next POI that she described has same characteristics as my current POI 😰

And my last question is, is there a thread about Yona vs Kisha predictions thread? I recently bought a reading from Kisha and curious how every one else thinks these 2. So far Yona is correct about my past and recent events so I am hopeful about my future prediction too.

Offline jqc103

« Reply #5554 on: October 04, 2020, 10:50:30 PM »

unless it's the first one or two predictions, all bets are off. It's the most demoralizing aspect of Yona's readings imo.

Do you think this still holds in the case of each reading i've had is just a continuation of the last reading? I had 3 non-readings, each after one another and it seems as though each of those readings continue off from the one before. Curious on your thoughts about the first couple of predictions actually happening in cases like this.

The first actual reading after that mentions unexpected communication as a major theme, and when she said that she entering the prediction part, she mentioned again that there would be unexpected communication from someone I would be interested in. No idea how far out that would be as this was in December 2019... still waiting for that communication

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #5555 on: October 05, 2020, 12:19:43 PM »
That’s awesome! Did she tell you that they were fast moving?

Offline bonba

« Reply #5556 on: October 05, 2020, 05:50:56 PM »
It seems from my top up not even a month ago yet. Sept 6th. That my predictions are happening one after another. I think atleast 3 to 4 predictions happened already. I may have to schedule my next top up sooner rather than later.

good to hear that . :)

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5557 on: October 06, 2020, 02:06:52 AM »
Even though we continue to get readings from yona, previous predictions That have not yet manifested still stand correct? Despite getting interim readings between?

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5558 on: October 06, 2020, 07:03:56 PM »
Hi all,

I got indirect news that the bureaucratic process I have been waiting on will commence in 3 weeks for all applicants, and so I'd imagine it would start for me some time before December.

So in December of this year, Yona immediately saw this process and said there's a delay b/c the card of Emperor is in the challenge position. So this delay, if this moves by December will be 9 months. Should have started in April or end of March. Yona downplays stuff, so she said an obstacle, maybe you can't go that day and have to reschedule for the week after LOLZ.

IN April of this year, during lockdown, I had a top up. She again picked this up and said don't worry, there's still  a delay and you are disappointed but it will be reorganized. I still don't have the direct news yet.

The April reading also gave the Knight of Wands encounter back to back with the start of this process. She said 'finally on this process, we have a breakthrough but this is the start of it and not the end result''. This will get me into the running, but the average wait after that USED TO BE 8 months, and so I expect another good year of wait after that. So a year from now I'd be waiting on the end result.

The newest top up from  August did not mention it-I asked and she said reason is that they've said all they can say on that and since it's not coming up again it should go through and it's not relevant for the cards anymore to make mention.

So Nina, yes, absolutely.. All past readings hold and she has said this time and again.
The rub is when they offer seemingly contradictory insightss. So my April reading said I encounter a KoW short and friendly encounter, not sure if f2f or text,  and he says he must go away due to finances and seek work.
The August reading said I encounter a KoW immediately after the King of Cups.I have already gone out with the King thrice, unless he's not the person in the cards. and she said KoW is very soon after. But it made no mention of KoW going away, or anything with him other than he's around.
So which comes first? are they diff KoWs? or is the latter first, so I encounter KoW a few times-this is the person I already know (old KoW) whom the King also knows, and he is around and one day in the coming months he says I need to seek a job?
or is is that he goes away and comes back and then he's around? more likely the former but you see how it can get dicey. .

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #5559 on: October 07, 2020, 02:51:40 AM »
I’ve been a stalwart client if yona for 6-7 years

I don’t think I’ll read with her again. Found her last reading off and boring.  Was looking at the clock for it to be over. 

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #5560 on: October 08, 2020, 04:34:47 AM »
As im not that familiar with the different spreads or cards Yons uses.  In my first two spreads recently....first three predictions came up in both spreads. So is there something significant about the same predictions coming up in both spreads?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5561 on: October 08, 2020, 08:59:07 AM »
The same predictions should come up in both spreads. The first prediction usually happens pretty quick then who knows on the next. Mine were 11 months apart. In the second spread she should get the same and then another prediction or two that are further out.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5562 on: October 09, 2020, 12:17:45 AM »
New here but long time lurker. Had a reading with yona back in 2015 Things are just beginning to play out just as she said now. Had a nother reading in mid 2018. I remember reading this thread and I asked her about predictions out of order because I thought they were happening that way at the time and she told me if they are happening out of order then the actual predictions haven’t passed yet and that I’m just assuming and am just trying to make events fit her predictions. They will always happen in order she said and so far it seems like that’s the case here now that I look back. Two out of many have come to pass and a few from the 2018 reading have come to pass as well. So just be careful not to assume she is talking about the person you are thinking about and if you think a prediction passed when earlier ones have not, realize you are probably making things fit and the real predictions have not played out yet. Just some friendly advice. Because from what I read a lot of people seem to be trying to make things fit when the actual predictions have not happened yet

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #5563 on: October 09, 2020, 01:17:05 AM »
Thank you for this! 5 years!! Holy Crap! I’ll be a senior citizen by the time my predictions happen at the rate I’m going lol 👵🏻

Offline Starfruit2020

« Reply #5564 on: October 10, 2020, 04:08:42 PM »
Anyone ever miss an appointment? I missed out appointment and I emailed her but I didnt get an answer. What am I suppsoed to do?

anything