Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541265 times)

Offline summertimesnow

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5535 on: October 02, 2020, 03:36:58 AM »
Unfortunately Yona proves right again in one of her negative predictions. This time it wasn't a Tower but 7 of swords for deception connected to my university. She said that there'll be decisions they have already taken but not revealing yet  and that they will reveal in bits and drabs b/c people will be upset and are upset already.
I suspected this referred to another salary cut, as if the ones we have aren't enough. and lo and behold, those emails warning about pending round of salary cuts commenced today.
You can take her negatives to the bank, sadly.
And the love stuff is just skipped over. ne'er happenin. I give up already.

Offline bonba

« Reply #5536 on: October 02, 2020, 05:07:00 AM »
Unfortunately Yona proves right again in one of her negative predictions. This time it wasn't a Tower but 7 of swords for deception connected to my university. She said that there'll be decisions they have already taken but not revealing yet  and that they will reveal in bits and drabs b/c people will be upset and are upset already.
I suspected this referred to another salary cut, as if the ones we have aren't enough. and lo and behold, those emails warning about pending round of salary cuts commenced today.
You can take her negatives to the bank, sadly.
And the love stuff is just skipped over. ne'er happenin. I give up already.

unfortunately im coming to the conclusion that love predictions are not written on stone thats why they cant read it with high accuracy . Im saying this based on my reading with more than 50 readers everywhere during years . not one came to pass .

Offline bonba

« Reply #5537 on: October 03, 2020, 01:42:33 AM »
I should say at this point Yonas prediction is opposite of all other readers i spoke with including kisha . they did not see sth turn to relationship but yona saw a relationship . I have no Idea what to believe

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #5538 on: October 03, 2020, 03:32:10 AM »
Is Yona actually referring to the correct person? I would trust a specific negative prediction that involves a specific  person from kisha over Yona. As Yona is the Queen of mixing people up. Another  explanation  is that they could  be reading on different time periods.

I should say at this point Yonas prediction is opposite of all other readers i spoke with including kisha . they did not see sth turn to relationship but yona saw a relationship . I have no Idea what to believe
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 03:36:51 AM by PurpleRain »

Offline bonba

« Reply #5539 on: October 03, 2020, 05:09:10 AM »
Is Yona actually referring to the correct person? I would trust a specific negative prediction that involves a specific  person from kisha over Yona. As Yona is the Queen of mixing people up. Another  explanation  is that they could  be reading on different time periods.

yes yona description matches the guy .she said specific things thst only apply to him . I dont gave other guys in my life and never had an ex . also kisha doesnt see far out . more than one year has passed since my reading with her and she said she sees 2 years out . maybe thats why she doesnt see anything . im confused . yona picked him up in general read on her own and described him so well but kisha didnt give any detail when i asked anout him . she just said ge doesnt see anything with him .

Offline bonba

« Reply #5540 on: October 03, 2020, 05:11:12 AM »

different time period make more sense cause yona picked up the right person . but who knows how many years out she saw .

Offline bonba

« Reply #5541 on: October 03, 2020, 05:14:11 AM »
I would trust Yona over Kisha but that's just my personal opinion based on experience. Nothing Kisha told me has happened but I've had many hits over time with Yona. Just gotta be very patient to let it all unfold.

kisha general read didnt have specific details but Yona had way more specific detail but i saw in this forum a lot of people find kisha more accurate with negative reads like 100%  so I dont know what to believe .

Offline bonba

« Reply #5542 on: October 03, 2020, 05:17:01 AM »
I would trust Yona over Kisha but that's just my personal opinion based on experience. Nothing Kisha told me has happened but I've had many hits over time with Yona. Just gotta be very patient to let it all unfold.

how about kishas negative prediction after 2 years . they fidnt hapoen either ?

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #5543 on: October 03, 2020, 12:27:08 PM »
Yona could be talking about 3yrs from now, lmao. While kisha is referring to the next 6-12mts. However, if Kisha hasn't been accurate for you, then what exactly is the confusion about? Go with the reader that's been accurate for you.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 12:32:29 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline bonba

« Reply #5544 on: October 03, 2020, 06:29:32 PM »
Yona could be talking about 3yrs from now, lmao. While kisha is referring to the next 6-12mts. However, if Kisha hasn't been accurate for you, then what exactly is the confusion about? Go with the reader that's been accurate for you.

I dont know if kisha is accurate cause it has passed a year only and she says her eeadings are for 24 months i guess so she might be right in the timeframe . thats why i wasnt sure why they see 2 different outcomes .
 kisha: he will not approach you with serious romantic intention and you will eventially lose interest cause you will see things that you wont like .
yona : he start of as friends slow process but eventually turn to a partnership . she said it is an emerging partnership .
but even yonas dont make sense if it take years because if a man take years to commit  I already give up . i know when yona says months it means years but I dont give a man such a long time to decide if he want to be with me or not.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #5545 on: October 03, 2020, 08:04:25 PM »

I dont know if kisha is accurate cause it has passed a year only and she says her eeadings are for 24 months i guess so she might be right in the timeframe . thats why i wasnt sure why they see 2 different outcomes .
 kisha: he will not approach you with serious romantic intention and you will eventially lose interest cause you will see things that you wont like .
yona : he start of as friends slow process but eventually turn to a partnership . she said it is an emerging partnership .
but even yonas dont make sense if it take years because if a man take years to commit  I already give up . i know when yona says months it means years but I dont give a man such a long time to decide if he want to be with me or not.

Yona could even be talking about a man you have not met

Offline sexyp

« Reply #5546 on: October 03, 2020, 08:05:58 PM »
does Yona say ''poi is self absorbed'' a lot? is that an -ism?

Offline bonba

« Reply #5547 on: October 03, 2020, 11:49:42 PM »

it was in both my top up and orifinal reading . it was the first thing that poped up . but Im sure it is the guy i already know . she said some thing that is cer specific to him so it cant be another man . yeah i might meet others but the description is specific to the guy i know . i mean very specific . it us some thing happened in his past . thats how i knew she was talking about him .

Offline bonba

« Reply #5548 on: October 03, 2020, 11:52:33 PM »

Yona could be seeing years out and the person she is talking about in your readings is somebody different. Yona told me she has clients telling her it’s taken 3 years, 4 years, 7 years or 10 years for predictions to pan out. If the love prediction are showing up at the middle/end of the first layout spread or showing up in the second layout then those predictions could take years to pan out.

yes she told me her predictions can take years but the man is the same man I know . she said something very specific about his past . thats how i know it is him not another . but I dont want for a man for that long . 3-7 years . thats why it doesnt make sense to me to be that far out . she even read the guy current status and characteristics very well .

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #5549 on: October 04, 2020, 12:58:10 AM »

Yona could be seeing years out and the person she is talking about in your readings is somebody different. Yona told me she has clients telling her it’s taken 3 years, 4 years, 7 years or 10 years for predictions to pan out. If the love prediction are showing up at the middle/end of the first layout spread or showing up in the second layout then those predictions could take years to pan out.

This is the case with the first read right? I believe the consensus is top ups move quicker, right?