Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541176 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5520 on: September 24, 2020, 09:50:48 PM »
The second prediction from my initial reading took 11 months to happen. Usually the second from top ups take 4 or 5 months for me.

Thanks, Mags. That’s not bad at all!! I think a lot of predictions happening has to do with how fast life is moving?

Yeah if stuff is changing fast predictions come fast.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5521 on: September 25, 2020, 02:47:54 AM »
Does anyone know what it means when yona says “ communications is in the heart of the reading” she said this when she layed out the first spread... I am not sure what it means though... thank you guys ❤️🙏🏻

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5522 on: September 25, 2020, 03:43:38 AM »
The second prediction from my initial reading took 11 months to happen. Usually the second from top ups take 4 or 5 months for me.

Thanks, Mags. That’s not bad at all!! I think a lot of predictions happening has to do with how fast life is moving?

That is roughly speaking my pace as well. But I've had exceptions-one reading from spring of '17 covered that summer and early fall.

And my December top up had 8-9 (I counted) predictions happen from Dec to March-nothing major but  a few career hits and then came to a dead halt with World,going abroad. She said 'at this point all changes' and the change was the pandemic, sadly.  It was supposed to be KoW after World. and I've been back for 7 months now and no KoW.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5523 on: September 25, 2020, 01:46:55 PM »
Has anyone scheduled a reading recently? I'm wondering what week she is scheduling for right now.

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #5524 on: September 25, 2020, 02:57:18 PM »
Has anyone scheduled a reading recently? I'm wondering what week she is scheduling for right now.

I scheduled this week and my reading is on Oct 26

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5525 on: September 25, 2020, 04:10:58 PM »

I scheduled this week and my reading is on Oct 26

Thanks I guess I will wait another week or two to schedule. That's just slightly past 3 months since my last.

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #5526 on: September 25, 2020, 05:05:37 PM »

That makes sense. With the pandemic it really slowed down my life because prior to the pandemic I was always out and about with friends which was a routine. Yona mentioned in my February 2020 reading that my life would slow down and my July reading Yona told me my life was slow and flat aka boring. This week is the first time since March that I’ve been more socially and physically active outside of my home. Yona seems to be able to pick up on those changes in routines which coincides with the movement in my cards.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #5527 on: September 26, 2020, 02:29:11 AM »
I miss professor 😢

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #5528 on: September 26, 2020, 03:46:43 AM »
Me too! I was just Wondering where Professor was. I hope everything is ok.

Offline bonba

« Reply #5529 on: September 26, 2020, 06:20:20 PM »
My first reading with her she picked up on a man in my life saying she really liked him(he's someone who's abusive, manipulative, controlling). Now the past 2 readings after that she's seen him worse & worse. 2nd reading she said that he was selfish & purposely only thinking about himself very true. 3rd reading she picked up on a few different pple & said he's the worst of them. She liked him the least. She saw that he likes to get into my head & that he's a true obstacle to my success. I wonder why she didn't see any of this in the first reading?

same for me but the opposite . when I asked her in my first reading about a specific guy and she said he isnt my type and he snooz  he lose and he is not even in my cards do no future with him  . then in second reading she picked up this guy on her own i know for sure cause of the descriptions that are specific to this guy . this is some one i have not dated or met yet but i know from far . then in second reading she picked that up and said that has potential but there will be trust issues but she sees this an emerging partnership . I heard other things from micah and kisha that dont match with yona . they did not see a oartnership and hardly a friendship . they both told me us not considerate of others and is very impulsive and change his mind a lot and has mood change . this was not picked up by yona . Im wondering maybe yona only see surface cause she said has attractive personality . well not really . he has girsl around because of his position but doesnt mean he has good personality . it is just those girls judgment on money and position .

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5530 on: September 27, 2020, 04:34:55 AM »

Hello all,

Different readings can give different vantage points. I have had her oscillate on the King of Cups for 4 years,, he was shown in every reading since 2018 but first picked up in '16. He was shown most accurately the first and most recent time she chanced upon him.. In other cases she had negatives like he'd be pushy (he's not), vs the recent reading which gave him as laidback and chill. I think the reason is that in the interim other Cups' guys energies--all of whom were app guys and potentially the energies of one King of Cups man,, a 50 something dude who tried to hook up with me at a conference-got mixed in.

Also, consider the last two readings, where both King of Cups and Knight of Wands were shown. In the April reading it showed the KoW and I having a brief convo where he'd tell me he needs to go away for financial reasons and seek a job.
In contrast, this new reading last month gave a King of Cups and soon after KoW are around me but KoW is not looking at me-it did not say he'd say he'd go away.

I have reason to believe I will see KoW tomorrow if I go out with the King, (he's asked me out again). I have hardly been wrong in my impressions-once I see the symbol of the upright flame in my mind and it doesn't waver, it's a yes. Now it is highly probable for other reasons that I'd see him, but I went out with this King to the same place 10 days ago and did not see the old KoW.
But so it's going to be consistent with the new top up from August, where he won't pay me any attention but neither will he ever say he's going away. so you see, then who the hell is going away?

Also the KoW is supposed to be a marker for soon after hearing from the Organization (Emperor) about this bureaucratic process.
I've been tracking the forums on this and  have reason to believe I am about 3/4 weeks away from this news.
So, what happened? she maybe mixed up the energies of *someone* going away with the KoW.
Perhaps I'll be surprised and KoW does mention going away.
I may be wrong about tomorrow but what I do know with absolute certainty is that I'll see him within a few weeks- I just know.

I 'll comment on the coffee cup thread; I read the grinds.

Offline bonba

« Reply #5531 on: September 29, 2020, 05:12:18 AM »
yona and micah gave me oppositte outcome . which one is better at reading peoole and outcome ?

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #5532 on: September 29, 2020, 12:09:26 PM »
yona and micah gave me oppositte outcome . which one is better at reading peoole and outcome ?

Micah is good for the present. Predictions haven’t happened for me.

Yona is a fortune teller. She can mix energy.

All in all, I wouldn’t go to either of them on a specific POI outcome.

Offline bonba

« Reply #5533 on: September 29, 2020, 01:48:19 PM »

Micah is good for the present. Predictions haven’t happened for me.

Yona is a fortune teller. She can mix energy.

All in all, I wouldn’t go to either of them on a specific POI outcome.

thanks. I feel the same cause even yona might see a commitment and partnership down the road but it doesnt mean it is the one she is describing during the reading while she said it is the same one as description didnt change ( they were not physical but characteristic description which is specific to one person ) .

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #5534 on: September 29, 2020, 03:47:10 PM »
I would go with Yona.

anything