Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1539548 times)

Offline bonba

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5505 on: September 20, 2020, 06:53:21 PM »
Yona also told ne he is attractive and she said we will both like each other look . I dont think she visualize people but I think she says attractive based on the peoole around them . if there are lots of peoole around them admiring them she call them attractive I think . she bever described his features like eye or hair or skin color . she only said attractive to women .

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #5506 on: September 20, 2020, 07:37:19 PM »
Hey everyone,

Just another question in regards to Yona’s readings. Do the predictions she gives typically happen in order as she gives them or do they just kinda jump around?

Thank you!

I asked her this question and she said yes - They will happen in order. However, it was not the case for me. My first predictions never happened but some of the last ones did.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5507 on: September 21, 2020, 01:10:24 AM »
Pie- that is a great question....how has it panned out for everyone? I know her first set is her openings cards and that’s what is going on at the current moment... please correct me if I am wrong. And then she goes into first predictions but I often wonder myself if the predictions happen in order as she says..

Offline happyk

« Reply #5508 on: September 21, 2020, 01:11:05 AM »
Yona described my bf before I met him as, "tall, dark and handsome like all the fortune tellers love". He is neither tall (5.8"), nor dark (pink) and is handsome because his mama says so lol. If you're wondering how it's the same guy she described, her timing and also his character, family, work and company all match, also how our relationship would progress and what challenges we would face.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5509 on: September 21, 2020, 03:28:42 PM »
Very interesting thoughts, all.

In terms of the sequence, yes, this is what she says but I find that the further out the predictions are, the less they are in sequence. I also have readings with scrambled predictions and not only that, but stuff had happened in 2018 , another thing came in, in '19 and then still  pending predictions that should have happened earlier on.

In terms of looks, interesting about the tall dark and handsome turning out short and pale. So this makes me all the more confident I've identified the King of Cups because every  single thing including how we'd meet and personality fits but the eye color. His eyes aren't blue though they aren't flat brown or dark brown either. But he is objectively attractive, though he isn't very manly so he wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea. I mean he is beautiful the way that a woman would be beautiful  but he doesn't have masculine features.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #5510 on: September 21, 2020, 04:40:21 PM »
Very interesting thoughts, all.

In terms of the sequence, yes, this is what she says but I find that the further out the predictions are, the less they are in sequence. I also have readings with scrambled predictions and not only that, but stuff had happened in 2018 , another thing came in, in '19 and then still  pending predictions that should have happened earlier on.

In terms of looks, interesting about the tall dark and handsome turning out short and pale. So this makes me all the more confident I've identified the King of Cups because every  single thing including how we'd meet and personality fits but the eye color. His eyes aren't blue though they aren't flat brown or dark brown either. But he is objectively attractive, though he isn't very manly so he wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea. I mean he is beautiful the way that a woman would be beautiful  but he doesn't have masculine features.

My predictions that manifested in my second reading did not happen in order as they were jumping all over the place. Summertime l still need to PM you! Sorry have been so busy.

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #5511 on: September 21, 2020, 06:15:55 PM »
Pie- that is a great question....how has it panned out for everyone? I know her first set is her openings cards and that’s what is going on at the current moment... please correct me if I am wrong. And then she goes into first predictions but I often wonder myself if the predictions happen in order as she says..

Mine didn’t happen in order. She wasn’t kidding when she said I have fast moving cards because from the topoff at end of August a few have happened. The third and sixth happened days apart, the second just Saturday. The first is an emotion and is happening along with the final card/prediction being an emotion happening as well.

Offline bonba

« Reply #5512 on: September 24, 2020, 03:24:05 AM »
good to hear hers came true . Im still waiting and she said afew months . I read with her in july . Ill see what happens .

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5513 on: September 24, 2020, 05:16:35 AM »
Glad to hear that Staircase. Yes, sometimes, she uses a lot of cards to describe one event.

I'll also comment on her immediacy markers. those I love and trust. So it's when she sees event A and event B immediately following.

the trick though is identifying event A-if it's a generic event (ie:  for me, it'd be like meeting with a collaborator). Or waiting forever for it. For example, I had one about a setback to a female concerning her child or a child connected to her. This was given in March '18 and repeated many times since. Still nowhere in sight. There have been countless setbacks to females I know,  ranging from loss of job to divorce to covid but none that involved a child. not wishing for this but it was supposed to precede a Star in the HOme.

Recently I got a more mundane marker about a workplace disagreement with an older guy with brown eyes. I have 12 male colleagues and 1 female colleague. 7 colleagues are older and senior. 5 of them have dark eyes so can be any of them. She said I genuinely like this individual and so the dispute is surprising and disappointing, 3 of swords.
I can't fathom what this can be; and it's possible she's misreading it as workplace when it's something completely random.  I get along with all my colleagues and I don't really stir up fights. so this can take agess to manifest or never happen. She said I'll identify the prediction and update her. Ostensibly it's a strong prediction-she sees herself in my cards. BUT as I said it may not even be this year, or next year, or the one after.
it's supposed to precede again, the Star in the Home, and King of Cups and KoW. I am 90% confident this older guy I've gone out with twice IS the King of Cups. Everything fits other than the eye color. His eyes are green/grey and not blue as the card showed. BUT every single tidbit fits dating back to when she first saw him in '16. Moreover, how I met him (8 of wands) , that my mom knows him (she does), that he likes to message late at night (he does), and that he's a good conversationalist but there's no spark, and he's good looking and older--all of them fit.. I counted like 10  elements from 8 readings that fit.
So he's already around.
And this dispute at work with a King of Pentacles colleague has been showing up on and off since '18. so one would think it should be this semester. IF , at work-so it'd be like over email or Zoom which she said is possible (doesn't have to be f2f).

it's an immediacy marker, meaning that once I identify this dispute, i can count on identifying the King and KoW with certitude.

Have people had experiences where Yona said you will update her and you have?

Offline Penelope

« Reply #5514 on: September 24, 2020, 06:56:43 AM »
I had a reading with Yona back in January where the majority of the predictions happened as she described within 3 months. The predictions that didn’t happen reappeared in my reading in June. And just last week, one of the predictions that reappeared  manifested. Her predictions aren’t always what I think they are during the reading but they happen.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #5515 on: September 24, 2020, 01:13:16 PM »
I got two prediction hits from my most recent top up reading. Yona was 100% accurate about how I would be attending an online meeting with lots of naive and ill informed people, how it would go down and how the meeting would end. The meeting happened on Monday night. The next prediction passed this morning which also had to do with the meeting. Yona did mention that this meeting used up a lot of cards and took up a lot of her desk space which makes sense to me now. In terms of timing, Yona thought this meeting would happen a few weeks after my most recent top reading and it did pan out 8 weeks after my reading.

thanks for the update staircase. So did Yona tell you it will happen in "weeks" or she precisely said within "8 weeks" ?.
I wonder how accurate Yona with timing in the first spread. I know shes rubbish with the rest, but she does give specific duration for the prediction to pan in the first spread. Anyone find her timing accurate for the first spread ?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5516 on: September 24, 2020, 03:12:25 PM »
I got two prediction hits from my most recent top up reading. Yona was 100% accurate about how I would be attending an online meeting with lots of naive and ill informed people, how it would go down and how the meeting would end. The meeting happened on Monday night. The next prediction passed this morning which also had to do with the meeting. Yona did mention that this meeting used up a lot of cards and took up a lot of her desk space which makes sense to me now. In terms of timing, Yona thought this meeting would happen a few weeks after my most recent top reading and it did pan out 8 weeks after my reading.

thanks for the update staircase. So did Yona tell you it will happen in "weeks" or she precisely said within "8 weeks" ?.
I wonder how accurate Yona with timing in the first spread. I know shes rubbish with the rest, but she does give specific duration for the prediction to pan in the first spread. Anyone find her timing accurate for the first spread ?

In my first reading my first prediction was big changes in my relationship in 3 to 4 months. 3 months later I started dating someone new. That's the only time her timing has happened.

Offline LoveAndLight555

« Reply #5517 on: September 24, 2020, 06:43:53 PM »
It’s nice to hear all these updates from everyone!

I have a couple and do want to say what’s super interesting about her readings I’ve received... the top up was ALL about my love life, minus a very few cards on two other topics. If she touched on one of the other topics, she would say this hasn’t shifted focus from your love life, there’s more predictions on that. Which is crazy because that’s all I cared to hear about was my love life.

But so one of the predictions from my top up has already played out and possibly another, though there is more to it that hasn’t played out yet. These both happened about 2.5 weeks after the reading. Two more are looking like they’re about to play out too!

Do the top ups usually happen in about 3 months? She mentioned that time frame initially, then later said she thinks it could be over a longer period of time.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5518 on: September 24, 2020, 07:01:36 PM »
The second prediction from my initial reading took 11 months to happen. Usually the second from top ups take 4 or 5 months for me.

Offline LoveAndLight555

« Reply #5519 on: September 24, 2020, 07:32:50 PM »
The second prediction from my initial reading took 11 months to happen. Usually the second from top ups take 4 or 5 months for me.

Thanks, Mags. That’s not bad at all!! I think a lot of predictions happening has to do with how fast life is moving?

anything