Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541537 times)

Offline bonba

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5430 on: September 10, 2020, 12:01:44 AM »
in most tarot descriptions knoght of wands is a player and noncommitting person Im not sure why yona said she always like knight of wands . all meaning of knight if wands is mistly temporary short term bonding .
Yep she kept telling me that she liked him. She has also told me in the past that she liked a significant other who was very abusive to me

Maybe because Yona reads Thoth tarot, not Rider Waite. The cards have different meanings.

honestly Iv heard all negative things about this guy from kisha and other readers . I have no Idea why she didnt pick up on any of that . thats what I was looking for . I feel she read the surface .

well if the cards have fifferent meaning that is not useful to the client what the point of a reading . we go to her to know the truth . we can see the surface ourself , there is no need for the cards to repeat that . Honestly I dont think she can read people truth and intention or even true actions  .

Offline gray2

« Reply #5431 on: September 10, 2020, 12:24:40 AM »
everytime i see a new post i think its more experiences being shared and its u bonba being cynical negative again lol. u feel this way then u need to chill off psychics and live your life. for real.

Offline bonba

« Reply #5432 on: September 10, 2020, 12:55:52 AM »
well I said the reality . I dont like to praise some one while their eork didnt have the quality . I mentioned both positive and negative aspects of her reading . Im not the only one but others also said the negative aspects . be open minded .

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5433 on: September 10, 2020, 02:50:39 AM »
in most tarot descriptions knoght of wands is a player and noncommitting person Im not sure why yona said she always like knight of wands . all meaning of knight if wands is mistly temporary short term bonding .
Yep she kept telling me that she liked him. She has also told me in the past that she liked a significant other who was very abusive to me

Maybe because Yona reads Thoth tarot, not Rider Waite. The cards have different meanings.

honestly Iv heard all negative things about this guy from kisha and other readers . I have no Idea why she didnt pick up on any of that . thats what I was looking for . I feel she read the surface .

well if the cards have fifferent meaning that is not useful to the client what the point of a reading . we go to her to know the truth . we can see the surface ourself , there is no need for the cards to repeat that . Honestly I dont think she can read people truth and intention or even true actions  .

If you already know that Kisha and others are correct, why are you still going to different readers? You could have stopped her when she was wrong and got a refund.

Thoth tarot is similar to Rider Waite but some major arcana and court cards have different meanings. It's only not useful if "you" don't know the deck. Yona does know it. That doesn't mean she couldn't be wrong, but the deck is just a tool. Many experienced tarot readers prefer Thoth because it has more depth than Rider Waite.

Offline bonba

« Reply #5434 on: September 10, 2020, 04:32:21 AM »

If you already know that Kisha and others are correct, why are you still going to different readers? You could have stopped her when she was wrong and got a refund.

Thoth tarot is similar to Rider Waite but some major arcana and court cards have different meanings. It's only not useful if "you" don't know the deck. Yona does know it. That doesn't mean she couldn't be wrong, but the deck is just a tool. Many experienced tarot readers prefer Thoth because it has more depth than Rider Waite.

Im not sure who is accurate but kisha and some others were negative about it but some and yona did not pick up those negatives . I dont know who is correct . but it seems many believe kisha is better at reading intention and true side of people however even kisha was wrong for me abput another matter . so I cant say she is correct either . I just see inthis forum peoole say yona downplay the negative so if this is the case how can I trust her . well and I stopped readings in july after yona . yona was the last one .

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #5435 on: September 10, 2020, 06:02:20 AM »

Yona has always used the Mythic Tarot Deck with me. We've gone into discussion at length about some of the cards in the deck, with Pandora on the Star and Jason on the 6 of wands, etc. She uses the older version of the Mythic deck, the one from the 80s, rather than the new reprint of it.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 06:39:35 AM by Sooshi »

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #5436 on: September 10, 2020, 10:18:47 AM »

Yona has always used the Mythic Tarot Deck with me. We've gone into discussion at length about some of the cards in the deck, with Pandora on the Star and Jason on the 6 of wands, etc. She uses the older version of the Mythic deck, the one from the 80s, rather than the new reprint of it.

Yona does use the original Mythic Tarot deck from the 1980s. Yona told me she dislikes the cureenr modern Mythic Tarot deck because the images “looks like Sony PlayStation” Lol.

When it comes to court card definitions and applications, Yona uses a combination of both the Raider Waite and Thoth definitions for her explanations. Crowley borrowed the Raider Waite system as the foundations for the Thoth tarot system but gave his court cards slightly different naming conventions and definitions. Almost all tarot websites online glosses over the full traditional and symbolic meanings of each court card. I like that Yona still uses and retains a lot of the traditional meanings of the court cards in her readings. No court card is shown as perfect in a reading and every person has their personality traits and flaws. Yona told me no Knight of Wands is shown as perfect and they can lie, cheat, get angry, possess a temper and get things wrong. Whether Yona explains the negative traits of a court card in a reading is another matter and she may not always bring it up in a reading.

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #5437 on: September 10, 2020, 11:54:18 AM »
Yona hit on a difficult stubborn male who I knew personally that is either a boss figure or older than me and acts superior. Others would think he is a bit of a pain in the ass lol. Said we would be at an event where people are having a good time, having a coffee or a pint.  Said I would be able to handle him because I understood his psychology but others would be a bit put off.  A guy I work with who is higher up than me helped to coordinate a Cornhole tournament at a charity event that I belong to. He plays all the time and thinks he is better than anyone else. He kept interjecting how things should be run, and pissed off a few people playing. He did however get his league to donate the use of the boards and he brought people that donated money so I knew his heart was in the right place so I went with the flow. Also hit on a date(kind of) and passion(that was the intent) but during it a Tower with the Justice card appeared. She found that odd but said I would insist on being treated fairly and that the person would tell me a lie to try and make me jealous. When I got there things were fine and my friend Christine called me upset. Her and my friend lost their son the year before unexpectedly and she needed to talk. It was the anniversary and emotional for everyone. The girl I was talking to said it was unfair for me to just talk with them. Well I got pretty pissed and said something like if you can’t understand that I need to be there for my family right now I don’t know what to tell you. It’s not like we can’t meet up again but she just wouldn’t understand and was being selfish. Then she told me well I’ll just call my ex and see him tonight. Needless to say that we are no longer talking lol. Two hits from the topoff just a short while ago. She said my cards were fast moving but damn, lol!

Offline bonba

« Reply #5438 on: September 11, 2020, 06:03:04 AM »

Yona does use the original Mythic Tarot deck from the 1980s. Yona told me she dislikes the cureenr modern Mythic Tarot deck because the images “looks like Sony PlayStation” Lol.

When it comes to court card definitions and applications, Yona uses a combination of both the Raider Waite and Thoth definitions for her explanations. Crowley borrowed the Raider Waite system as the foundations for the Thoth tarot system but gave his court cards slightly different naming conventions and definitions. Almost all tarot websites online glosses over the full traditional and symbolic meanings of each court card. I like that Yona still uses and retains a lot of the traditional meanings of the court cards in her readings. No court card is shown as perfect in a reading and every person has their personality traits and flaws. Yona told me no Knight of Wands is shown as perfect and they can lie, cheat, get angry, possess a temper and get things wrong. Whether Yona explains the negative traits of a court card in a reading is another matter and she may not always bring it up in a reading.

yes she might not bring it up in general read but I asked her specifically if she think some one would play she said No she doesnt see him a player but from what I have seen he can be cause he objectify women . she said he is humble which is true but she didnt tell me the negative part as I asked .

Offline LoveAndLight555

« Reply #5439 on: September 11, 2020, 02:54:13 PM »
I will say that right now I wish I knew if there was more that Yona didn’t say about my POI, as in the negatives that everyone has been mentioning. I didn’t  think it was necessary at the time because she said it’s predestined and more about timing than the connection... So I assumed my POI was a good person during the reading.

What I really want to point out, which is the whole reason I spoke to Yona in the first place, is that this is someone who is truly gifted in her abilities! That’s what I was looking for going into the reading. I have yet to read with anyone (and I’ve read with multiple readers) who has straight out given predictions that have actually happened. I’m happy with that alone! It’s the sole reason I wanted to try her! I now believe that this gift exists and there is a higher power up above.

What I will also say is that Yona believes in pre-destiny (so do I). So if Yona did give you a warning and you made a choice to not do what was supposed to happen, well then that would mess up everything wouldn’t it? Based on that - I don’t think she can even give “warnings” because she is simply just reading what is going to happen and giving you a heads up into the future. With that, she might not be able to see more than what she tells you. I get that some people go to her to avoid making bad choices, but wouldn’t that make her God if she could prevent something horrible from happening to you? And that she is not.

Lastly, I want to add that she said my POI will come back after going away. He’s currently away right now and I’m upset about it as she said I would be. She said this was meant to happen and I couldn’t do anything to prevent it. For how I feel right now, I don’t want to allow this person to come back into my life. I’m thinking F that and there’s no way I will make it easy for him, so it’s not going to happen. If this is predestined and about timing for us, then this will happen regardless of what I feel right now won’t it? Time will tell and I can update everyone if the situation plays out like she said.

I’m also holding Yona’s predictions with a grain of salt and just moving forward with my life. Even though she has been right so far, again time will tell. I won’t live my life based off of what someone else sees in my future because there is still the possibility she could be wrong.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 03:07:50 PM by LoveAndLight555 »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5440 on: September 11, 2020, 03:09:09 PM »
Yona never once told me what an asshole my ex was before the break up. But oh boy after the break she let loose how she really felt. She called him the knight of swords the worst card in the deck. A dick, a swine, a liar. Let me just say hearing Yona say dick is hilarious. With that said I don't think she could tell me while I was going through it. She couldn't risk swaying destiny. Basically she is only going to tell you how the person really is after its over. If you want to know about who the person really is just ask Leanne. Karen No also picks up all positive aspects until its done. Once it was done with the ex she called him a wolf in sheep's clothing. Prior to the end she called him busy, distracted, and not self centered but self aware.

Offline LoveAndLight555

« Reply #5441 on: September 11, 2020, 03:14:21 PM »
Yona never once told me what an asshole my ex was before the break up. But oh boy after the break she let loose how she really felt. She called him the knight of swords the worst card in the deck. A dick, a swine, a liar. Let me just say hearing Yona say dick is hilarious. With that said I don't think she could tell me while I was going through it. She couldn't risk swaying destiny. Basically she is only going to tell you how the person really is after its over. If you want to know about who the person really is just ask Leanne. Karen No also picks up all positive aspects until its done. Once it was done with the ex she called him a wolf in sheep's clothing. Prior to the end she called him busy, distracted, and not self centered but self aware.

Wow! This makes sense. As much as I would like to know now how someone really is, I agree that it will mess up destiny.

Also... it could be that the cards didn’t tell Yona how he really was in order to not sway you away from destiny? It was only when the events played out as they should that she saw more?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 03:17:01 PM by LoveAndLight555 »

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #5442 on: September 11, 2020, 04:40:32 PM »
She told me my ex was the King of Sword and his sister Queen of Cups. She is bad, he is worse.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #5443 on: September 11, 2020, 05:12:54 PM »
Yona uses some deck that is out of print from 1986. She has extras and they cost 200pounds. This is what she told me the last time we read when her puppy chewed up the high priestess 😂
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 06:06:04 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5444 on: September 11, 2020, 05:18:19 PM »
Yona uses some deck that is out of print from 1986. She has extras and they cost 200pounds. This what she told me the last time we read when her puppy chewed up her cards.

That must have been a while ago. Unless she got a puppy recently. I know she had talked about it since her male had passed away last year. She had two which were mother and daughter we talked about in July 2019. I can't imagine the cost of the cards now a few years later. I know my dog chewed a couple of mine and each card was $15 to replace. She ate 3.

anything