Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541402 times)

Offline Sooshi

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5415 on: September 07, 2020, 03:17:55 AM »
How did your 2012 reading pan out for you from her? Did the predictions all come true?

Offline bonba

« Reply #5416 on: September 07, 2020, 06:03:48 AM »
yona believe in predestined things but all other readers believe free will can change everything . so I have no Idea what to think of her predestiny Idea cause I dont believe in that and also dont believe in other readers that say free will can change their readings vause thats the way of scammer . they bring excuse for the guessings not coming true . but the fact that yona reading can come true in 10 years is pointless too cause you can take thousand path with your free will and if the outcome is thst far out then readings are not helpful at all .

Offline gray2

« Reply #5417 on: September 07, 2020, 03:25:49 PM »
yona believe in predestined things but all other readers believe free will can change everything . so I have no Idea what to think of her predestiny Idea cause I dont believe in that and also dont believe in other readers that say free will can change their readings vause thats the way of scammer . they bring excuse for the guessings not coming true . but the fact that yona reading can come true in 10 years is pointless too cause you can take thousand path with your free will and if the outcome is thst far out then readings are not helpful at all .

and if u really feel like that then its probably best not to get any readings and just live your life.

Offline bonba

« Reply #5418 on: September 07, 2020, 03:57:49 PM »

and if u really feel like that then its probably best not to get any readings and just live your life.

yes I will . but I thought yona is different . but her readins doesnt help with anything either .

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #5419 on: September 07, 2020, 04:16:38 PM »

yes I will . but I thought yona is different . but her readins doesnt help with anything either .

Did they all give you different outcomes? Sometimes we get a negative reading and write it off when it’s news we don’t want to hear...

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #5420 on: September 07, 2020, 09:08:12 PM »
Yona is definitely not the reader for someone looking for predictions to happen soon. Her whole thread is full of reviews mentioning that she’s horrible at timing and she can mix people up. We really don’t know if her predictions will take days, weeks, months or even years. I read her whole thread so I knew what I was getting into before I booked a reading with her. She’s the first one to admit these things as well.

Offline bonba

« Reply #5421 on: September 07, 2020, 09:10:10 PM »
yes I had opposite reads on one matter . but even their general reading did not come to oass during years . so far I had npt have a single one coming to pass after 4 years . only one who got one small orediction that I didnt even want to kniw was yona . it was irrelavent but still passed . but since she cant read timing , I cant really say her reading is useful cause if sth happen in 10 years , it doesnt even matter at that time .

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #5422 on: September 07, 2020, 09:16:39 PM »
I like my readings with Yona because I like to get a heads up of what’s coming down the line. I never call about a particular person, so for me, she is useful.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #5423 on: September 08, 2020, 07:07:16 AM »
Has anyone have experience as to how long towers are supposed to last? In my reading back in July, Yona said the tower is happening right now but that’s followed by the star. I am tired of the tower and am hoping the star will come soon!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 01:49:15 PM by Penelope »

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #5424 on: September 08, 2020, 12:40:49 PM »
Does anyone have experience as to how long towers are supposed to last? In my reading back in July, Yona said the tower is happening right now but that’s followed by the star. I am tired of the tower and am hoping the star will come soon!

A Tower can last for days, weeks, months or years. The duration of a Tower lasts until the person decides to take action to rebuild or start something new. A Tower moment happens usually out of the blue to breakdown old patterns, old thinking, old habits, getting rid of certain people in your life, etc. A Tower is usually associated with a financial hit too. Once the person begins to rebuild or start something new, The Star will come in.

Offline bonba

« Reply #5425 on: September 09, 2020, 05:32:40 PM »
I read with Yona recently & I find myself confused on some things. She mentioned my shadow card being a dark eyed man. Not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing. Not sure exactly what that means. I was so overwhelmed with info in the reading that I had forgotten to even ask. What's also confusing me is basically every other reader I've spoken with mentions this King of Pentacles/Emporer type coming my way. Yona kept mentioning this knight of wands/king of wands being central to my reading. I don't think a knight or king of wands can also be a King of Pentacles/Emporer right? Does Yona miss big things often like a big move, meeting your life partner, getting pregnant, having a baby, getting a divorce etc in her top ups? Is this common?

mine was a knight of wands too but I cant figure out from what she said if it is some one with serious romantic intention or just a casual or player .
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 06:32:53 PM by bonba »

Offline bonba

« Reply #5426 on: September 09, 2020, 06:41:07 PM »
in most tarot descriptions knoght of wands is a player and noncommitting person Im not sure why yona said she always like knight of wands . all meaning of knight if wands is mistly temporary short term bonding .

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5427 on: September 09, 2020, 09:53:34 PM »
in most tarot descriptions knoght of wands is a player and noncommitting person Im not sure why yona said she always like knight of wands . all meaning of knight if wands is mistly temporary short term bonding .
Yep she kept telling me that she liked him. She has also told me in the past that she liked a significant other who was very abusive to me

Maybe because Yona reads Thoth tarot, not Rider Waite. The cards have different meanings.

Offline bonba

« Reply #5428 on: September 09, 2020, 11:27:14 PM »
Yep she kept telling me that she liked him. She has also told me in the past that she liked a significant other who was very abusive to me

Maybe because Yona reads Thoth tarot, not Rider Waite. The cards have different meanings.

honestly Iv heard all negative things about this guy from kisha and other readers . I have no Idea why she didnt pick up on any of that . thats what I was looking for . I feel she read the surface .

Offline bonba

« Reply #5429 on: September 09, 2020, 11:32:40 PM »
so it means her readings can be harmful cause she cant see real side of people and their real intention . Im really disappointed . she cant rely on cards cause they dont dhow real emotions and intentions .