Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541281 times)

Offline Smiley1

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5325 on: August 21, 2020, 11:37:36 AM »
I’ve been a yona fan but her timing sucks.  Last reading I had with her was really not good was all over the place and I felt she was super distracted and I couldn’t follow her at all.  I won’t be calling her again.

My reading was two weeks ago now and I still cannot make any sense of it and she just seemed to not be wanting to work or read.  Shame

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5326 on: August 21, 2020, 06:05:58 PM »
I’m sorry

Offline bonba

« Reply #5327 on: August 21, 2020, 06:39:57 PM »
in my case timing matters alot cause i heard some of yona predictions hapen after 5-10 years . thats not what helps really if she tells you sth happen in 3 months and it turn out 5 years I really wouldnt count on it or consider it accurate . so timing is very important too . like if she sees a guy approach in 3 months then i wouldnt want to wait for years so i will just ignore even if it happens after years which will be too late so according to my free will i move on with my life and the prediction wont be accurate because i wouldnt be interested anymore . also her interpretation is not clear at all . nothing really  make sense as it comes to love predictions or even career . she said sth happens for my doctorate proposal . I have not even started the doctorate yet so it cant be within 3 months as she said very shortly . I wasnt convinced and when i told her you said it happen shortly , she ssid it is possible that it is years . Im like what the hell . wven you question on outcome she might change it again to make it fit . so thats not what i expected from a reading . it left me confused and anxious . but i have my own time frame . if i doesnt hapoen by end of this summer , i will close the chapter and never look back so her oredictions will be inaccurate . I will update if anything happpen by end of september then I wil never be responding to any approach from the guy she read  . I have free will and I dont believe in predestined life . thats we are given as human being . we are only destined for death . we all die eventually but everything else it just our choices . also what I dont like anout yo a is that when you ask her about some one intention she cant read . well she can see you are interested but she cant tell you if you are interested in right person . well yeah i might be interested in a guy that is a jerk and i dont know at first . but she cant read who the oerson tealky is so she see the surface how they impress you but she cant tell if you should be influenced or ignore . that doeant help me if she only read my feeling because I might be totally wrong and my feelings get hurt . when you ask her if the guy intention is to play then she says yeah he might so why the heck you are saying they have good personality desirable . to me a player is not desirable . she couldnt really give me a clear description of him

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5328 on: August 21, 2020, 06:53:39 PM »
I’ve been a yona fan but her timing sucks.  Last reading I had with her was really not good was all over the place and I felt she was super distracted and I couldn’t follow her at all.  I won’t be calling her again.

My reading was two weeks ago now and I still cannot make any sense of it and she just seemed to not be wanting to work or read.  Shame

How close together were your last two readings? This happened to me too when I read too close together.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #5329 on: August 21, 2020, 09:32:28 PM »
2.5 years

Offline gray2

« Reply #5330 on: August 21, 2020, 09:41:44 PM »
Yona may be going thru her own things as well. she said its been such a horrible year.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #5331 on: August 21, 2020, 09:51:43 PM »
Yona may be going thru her own things as well. she said its been such a horrible year.

Yeah. True.  I just don’t think I’ll read with her again. 

Offline LoveAndLight555

« Reply #5332 on: August 21, 2020, 11:07:25 PM »
What time between readings is considered too close together? Don’t you just have to have predictions happen in order to read with her again?

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #5333 on: August 22, 2020, 12:00:18 AM »

Mine was all over the place too when I last read with her. That’s exactly what it seemed like and she was super vague with details. I had to tell her to get back on track and shift the subject as she was just talking about things that weren’t very relevant or something I couldn’t care anything about. Aside from the few small details she gave out in my reading. If anyone is wondering, this was not a prediction that had come up with my first reading with her.

It sounds like I had a different reading experience with Yona and I got my 2nd top reading a few weeks ago. Yona was surprised how easy my reading was and how detailed it was. Yona told me she was reading my cards objectively and literally with messages as shown. I walked away from the reading with no confusion since she was direct and straightforward and no Yonaisms this time.

I’m not surprised if Yona is vague or the cards are being vague (Yes tarot decks have personalities and feelings) because she told me readings have quite depressing and challenging since the start of the pandemic and she has more bookings than usual. Yona told me she is finding it difficult to read around the Wheel of Fortune card which is showing up as COVID-19, an event outside of your control, because the pandemic will last at least another full year. The post effects from COVID-19 will be felt for years to come regardless whether the WoF card shows up in a reading or not.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5334 on: August 22, 2020, 04:35:35 AM »
Agree with Staircase here in that she said in my last reading that "the pandemic must be abating around this time because travel is shown for an academic event'' and this 'around the time of' is when the work restructure/vacancy occurs.
So it's looking at May 21 to next August.
but it won't ever be how it was.
I am expecting mini lockdowns through this fall...
I didn't get a WoF or crossroads due to covid but other  effects were shown that I then came to realize were covid 1) financial hit to my institution and colleagues 2) delay in paperwork..
My old love interest got the WoF in his cards when Yona did his cards. WoF is what propels him to seek a job change. I know he has yet NOT changed his job b/c I know where he works and I see his car parked there. So allegedly since these are his cards, this should pass at some point (in my cards it appeared as him updating me about this).

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #5335 on: August 22, 2020, 06:15:09 AM »
My reading was before the pandemic, I haven’t read with her since. Aside from that though, this wasn’t discussing an event or relationship. She just kept talking about something I will do in the future as a side job and it was so vague.

Wonderful to here staircase you got the clarity and no yonaism though, wish I had gotten that.

I got my first top up reading before the start of the pandemic this year and my 2nd top reading a few weeks ago during the pandemic. Yona was quite vague in one part of my first top up reading but I got my clarity in this most recent top up.

Yona told me how no two readings are the same and depends on how her cards are behaving that day. Her cards can be chatty, not chatty, vague or confusing. She never knows with each reading. I’m not sure if Yona clears the energies from the deck in between each reading like using white sage.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #5336 on: August 22, 2020, 08:36:50 AM »
Agree with Staircase here in that she said in my last reading that "the pandemic must be abating around this time because travel is shown for an academic event'' and this 'around the time of' is when the work restructure/vacancy occurs.
I didn't get a WoF or crossroads due to covid but other  effects were shown that I then came to realize were covid 1) financial hit to my institution and colleagues 2) delay in paperwork..
My old love interest got the WoF in his cards when Yona did his cards. WoF is what propels him to seek a job change. I know he has yet NOT changed his job b/c I know where he works and I see his car parked there. So allegedly since these are his cards, this should pass at some point (in my cards it appeared as him updating me about this).

did you ask yona to read your poi's cards?

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5337 on: August 22, 2020, 07:36:13 PM »

did you ask yona to read your poi's cards?

I did not. In fact, she insisted upon it. and the only time we did it was May 2019.
What is quite uncanny is that his major life events reflect in my cards. One is him  changing his job due to a Wheel of Fortune, another is him taking a journey toward this job goal, to seek work, again due to WoF, and another big one is a Tower to his home. The latter has repeated so many times Yona has memorized it and is like here it is again.

Update, I had to cancel on this Pisces guy that LeeLoo picked up-can't identify him in Yona's cards yet. Because I got a horrible migraine so I couldn't fathom drinking or going out. I'm still unwell and reading the computer screen for too long gives me nausea, which is typical of a migraine.. Anyhow, all this to say that if he asks me out in the near future,, his card will be revealed. the reason is that Yona's reading is coming up on Fri. So it is likely the first prediction. If she only pulls 'communication from s/o . I am not too excited' which is a Yonaism to indicate that the client isn't interested, then we know that he has no suit in Yona's cards. let's see.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 02:08:48 AM by summertimesnow »

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #5338 on: August 23, 2020, 04:32:05 PM »
Wow! My reading with her all of a sudden seems so dull compared to yours. I didn't get that many precise predictions just that such and such would be happening. Then again I only got the 30 minute tarot reading, now i'm wishing i would have gotten the other one. Did you get the in-depth tarot & crystal ball readings (55min) ? It was interesting going through your notes! Yona seemed to be very in-tune and on point with my reading as well. She had mentioned I would be looking at property coming up. Which was interesting because I had just gotten back from a trip and we we had looked at property because I am seriously thinking about moving to the area I visited. She also picked up on a move with me in the next 12 months without me feeding her info. She Picked up on my POI and told me he is not a multi-tasker and can only focus on one thing at a time (very true), also that there was no deception with him, no manipulation or nastiness (true), told me he was not emotionally sophisticated and like he could be from another planet, lol (true), That he was naive (true). That he wasn't the player type and was very loyal (true).. that he was very focused on his career and wanted to do it well (so true)  She also told me I was in a cycle of change that would continue over the next 18 months. She had pulled the wheel of fortune.

I had a very very similar reading, literally almost the same exact things were said to me. I felt confused because she said I would be looking at a property not in a city center. She stated she sees my POI and I together "holding hands" but he is focused on his goals he is prioritizing them not the relationship he is not deceptive she likes him and he is not emotionally sophisticated and I have a cycle of changes in 12-18 months.

Has anyone else had a very similar reading?

Also wildfox87 has anything come to pass?

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #5339 on: August 23, 2020, 07:23:24 PM »
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 04:09:19 PM by Catlover86 »

anything