Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541472 times)

Offline Nina710

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5310 on: August 20, 2020, 12:35:50 AM »
Yona told me in my last reading that she saw a lot of green around me... idk if you guys remember but I mentioned this a while back.. she said “ I get a lot if green around you I get a good buzz with it it’s also associated with healing as well”

Well my mom just diagnosed with colon cancer today.

It’s been a shit two weeks. Maybe this is what she what she picked up with the whole green thing? What do u think?

Offline Lys

« Reply #5311 on: August 20, 2020, 01:37:35 AM »
Yona told me in my last reading that she saw a lot of green around me... idk if you guys remember but I mentioned this a while back.. she said “ I get a lot if green around you I get a good buzz with it it’s also associated with healing as well”

It’s been a shit two weeks. Maybe this is what she what she picked up with the whole green thing? What do u think?

She said she saw a lot of colors in his cristal ball but she said it’s because I’m creative . So I don’t know..

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5312 on: August 20, 2020, 02:27:42 AM »
Nina, I am so sorry to hear this.

To answer the question about how  far the original vs top ups extend: yes people do say that the top ups are shorter and the  first reading covers the greatest range. Yona herself said  this.
My first reading with her was early 2016. Its third and final layout had a segment about "waiting a long time for paperwork/bureaucracy; you will be kept waiting, either a long time or what feels to you like a long time, and you are impatient. you will just have to pick up knitting, waiting doesn't suit you'' and now I've identified the ongoing bureaucratic process with *no end in sight*. None.
It's been 6 months on what should have taken 2-3 months and it may take years and years. So this will mean the first reading with her covers at least 5 years and up to a decade, if this process takes 5 more years-which it can.
And guess what, that isn't even the end of that reading. It ended after I hear back from the institution that I spend time with a Knight of Wands, daytime meetups and nighttime meetups. Except that there's no KoW now. so chances are a) she was wrong b) he surfaces in the next 4-5 years that I continue to wait on this organization.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5313 on: August 20, 2020, 03:30:57 AM »
Hi all I just got a text message from my department head, who is my boss in a way as I share an admin role with him but work for him, saying that he will be stepping down at the end of this academic year and passing on the mantle to some other person. this is concerning, I'd worked well with him.
But it's an identifier. To be clear, in my most recent top up from this past April Yona said "a senior figure at work, older than you, blue eyes, is stepping down or shifting his role (he'd remain in the department but no longer chair it, and he may leave too as other unis have been after him), a vacancy coming up. doesn't say that this directly affects you but you will be updated about it. it is a time frame marker, for developments with a knight of Wands.

I don't know what to think. but there you go-she always nails the work  stuff. always.

and yes he is older and has blue eyes. He'd been shown before as a work figure, a King of Wands with blue eyes.
so I consulted my notes-it says it's a King of Cups but sometimes the same contact can be shown with multiple diff suits esp if it's a work one and the description is the same. so I think it's him-vacancy.

But good news: she clearly said that lockdown/pandemic is easing up b/c it showed travel for work after that point. so that's a year from now.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 03:58:45 AM by summertimesnow »

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #5314 on: August 20, 2020, 05:55:17 AM »
How accurate are Yona's timeframe markers? Ones like the one above where she gives a prediction and then says "it says it's around this time that x will happen". Because I think x is happening already, but she told me it would happen following this other prediction which I know won't happen for a very long time, if ever, because it requires me to make a huge time and financial commitment and I'm not even considering it atm. It's not even on my radar. Do things ever happen before she says they will if she's given a separate prediction and says that's when it will happen? Thanks, Yona experts!

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #5315 on: August 20, 2020, 05:57:06 AM »

I'm very sorry! I hope it's an early stage diagnosis. I will keep your mom in my prayers!

Offline bonba

« Reply #5316 on: August 20, 2020, 07:49:53 AM »
Top ups look at a smaller time frame. It sounds like he will be around for a little longer but not long term.
yes thats what I thought but she said the emerging partnership in top up . while the reading was not negative but I felt it was . the guy she read as long term did not pop up in cards at all in top ip reading so she said it might have been temperary thats why she foesnt see him but she said the guy of emerging partnership has family symbol next to him . im not sure what that mean.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5317 on: August 20, 2020, 11:43:24 AM »
Thank you everyone for your wishes and prayers... my mom comes first. I always put everyone first besides myself.... probably why I find myself in this situations. I need to mix my beautiful soul in with a little bitchiness. It’s for heart preservation...

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5318 on: August 20, 2020, 08:32:22 PM »
How accurate are Yona's timeframe markers? Ones like the one above where she gives a prediction and then says "it says it's around this time that x will happen". Because I think x is happening already, but she told me it would happen following this other prediction which I know won't happen for a very long time, if ever, because it requires me to make a huge time and financial commitment and I'm not even considering it atm. It's not even on my radar. Do things ever happen before she says they will if she's given a separate prediction and says that's when it will happen? Thanks, Yona experts!

The answer, as always, is it depends.
So, for cases where she says 'immediately before/after'-those are literally immediate. One case I had it happen 45 minutes (!) after the marker and it was a love related one-at the time.
Otherwise, the immediate has typically been that day (even the first time meeting the old Wands) or the day after.

Shortly afters are pretty good too-usually within the week or 2 weeks tops.

The catch is that I have many predictions where neither event happened. So it pertained to a Knight of Cups and b/c I never met him neither the immediate event before him nor the one right after him have happened.

With around the time ofs, it's hit or miss. so one reading had given me visiting public premises-and she guessed a gym--as around the time of flirtation/Knight of WAnds. and I visited a new gym the week I met the old Wands.

But my December reading gave 'around the time of World' as when I'd hear from a Knight of Wands AND see him in person. She said he's the FIRST prediction after World so it's soon after or right before I travel. My international trip was in early March. 6 months ago. and nada. zilch, zero.
However, she also said this World, this trip, marks the time when everything around me changes, reset, Fool. And when I traveled is when the global pandemic broke out and became labeled a pandemic. 1 day after I got there is when the WHO declared it a pandemic. 2-3 days after I got back is when the local lockdowns were imposed.

Because it gave the Knight of WAnds after this, she and I assumed 'everything changes' was like my love life taking off. lolz.
how deceptive!

so I am heartened it shows travel for work around the time of this work change over.
But the Knight of Wands? for one, I checked the notes and it says he is explaining things about the past. so it's not saying around that time is when I meet a KoW. No it's saying that at that point I have a KoW with a shared past.
so note that this guy's last day as Chair will be May 2021. But the new Chair will come in next fall. So I am saying a year from now, the start of fall semester 21 is the latest this deadline can be.
I know for a lot of you that is so far away. But as a long time Yona client with zero movement in love life, and as a middle aged woman who has given up on even dating, let alone love, or passion, and who really wouldn't care for "passion" with random app bros, this is too soon and too far fetched.

So then will be the question of oh maybe it's the wrong marker. No,it's the correct one as it's impacting my life right now. the person replacing this chair will be a nightmare-she's like this disciplinarian woman whereas this King was a laidback character.
so it's the correct marker.
BUT the KoW will not have surfaced.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 08:38:25 PM by summertimesnow »

Offline bonba

« Reply #5319 on: August 20, 2020, 09:19:47 PM »
Top ups look at a smaller time frame. It sounds like he will be around for a little longer but not long term.
yes thats what I thought but she said the emerging partnership in top up . while the reading was not negative but I felt it was . the guy she read as long term did not pop up in cards at all in top ip reading so she said it might have been temperary thats why she foesnt see him but she said the guy of emerging partnership has family symbol next to him . im not sure what that mean.

Ive only read with her thrice. But from those ive comcluded that there is no timeframe limits on topups.  It all depends on whether predictions from ur previous readings have manifested. She told me in my second reading that all predictions from first readings still stand, the cards just may not repeat them in follow up readings if they havent happened yet. She said if most or all the predictions from previous readings have passed, then follow up readings can give a whole lot of new stuff which is why she recommended getting follow up readings only when previous predictions have started to play out. In my third reading with her,  very few new details came up abt poi but she still took the whole hr breaking it down and giving more detail than before. She said after i do hear from poi she would be happy to read for me then caz the cards will show a whole lot of new stuff. So whether its toou or crystal ball doesnt matter. How far the cards go depends on how far previous readings have played out.

Also, I was wrong abt something. I had thought she could see someone’s whole life from start to end from the cards. She actually said that the good thing abt Tarot is that it doesnt show ur whole life. She said perhaps a palm reading could show that but u never know what the cards will look at in any one reading. She said she sees poi and i getting closer and growing together but she cant promise commitment because the cards havent predicted that at this point. She said she cant rule it out because the connection is shown as on going but the cards at this point havent predicted commitment though she cant rule that out as a possibility yrs ahead.

« Reply #5776 on: Today at 09:17:38 PM »
QuoteModifyRemove

yes good points and she said summer on both her first and top up readings when i meet this guy . but i heard from one of you that the first read can go far like years but a top up is shorter range . but in both she saud summer . Now im not sure what summer she was refering to . she said  this summer but Im not sure if thats the right timeframe . she said cards didnt show partnership but crystal bal showd and emerging partnership . I just dont inderstand does she mean that it will take years for the guy to committ ? cause she saud emerging !. also how is Yona with describing distances ? . she said you wil be in different countries for a period of time . There isnt really a big chance that the guy move to another country . is it possible that she reads states and countries cause he is apart in another state temperary

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5320 on: August 20, 2020, 10:15:51 PM »
Surprisingly she's much better at picking distance than she is at picking time.
She doesn't mix up states versus countries. A diff country is represented by World. States are represented by a "car ride away" Chariot-even if it were on the opposite coast.
What we don't know is if for example Hawaii is World or Chariot if you are in the continental US.

But I can verify that CAnada has been shown twice for me with the World card. Even though it's contiguous territory, the cards recognize the crossing of an international border as World.

I also am collaborating with a guy in Vancouver. and she picked this up as collaboration with a male colleague in a different country but you aren't shown traveling there.
One time I did travel to Canada for work and that was shown too.

Now of course, Americans won't be able to travel ANYWHERE for a long long long long long long time to come. Potentially only your gran-gran kids will be able to travel. Sad but true.
So World there can maybe only be countries in L. America that permit you to travel-but even then with 2 weeks of quarantine.

Professor-nice with the 777. I'd like things like this too.

And on the free will question. I suppose I have now willingly changed my destiny-which was to forever chat to useless app men, until I grew wrinkled up and saggy and tethered to a walker, and halfway there, I said that's it, done.
I'm sure whoever toys with humans this way is just miffed that I used my gift to Adam and Eve-that of free will-and said f this shiite.
just had to add that. so she can go to town showing me app guy this app guy that, not obliging. I'm just envisioning all the useless app men like little sperm-vermin swiping away and I'm not on their target list anymore.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 10:21:33 PM by summertimesnow »

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5321 on: August 21, 2020, 01:04:06 AM »
Still in the 5 of cups moment... god I am praying it’s temporary as she had so many more predictions afterwards...

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5322 on: August 21, 2020, 01:39:05 AM »
I'm so sorry Nina.

Well guess what,this guy I thought was the King of Cups but who doesn't have blue eyes (brown eyes) asked me out. So I'm really bummed. b/c this may make him the Knight of Wands since it showed me meeting up with a Knight of Wands after World and Chariot-one of us drives. I drove-he doesn't have a car, which fulfills the financial disparity card.

and he may be leaving town for Cali -so that'd fulfill that prediction. Granted he only mentioned this b/c I interrogated him. It's more like he's waiting to see what happens come November. he's also comfortably living off unemployment checks atm and has no intentions to go back to work as long as the checks continue. So Yona said the Wands goes to seek out new employment and takes a trip and it's due to financial restriction. Moreover, this guy's family is well-to-do so he's thinking of moving to Cali to go to grad school and move in with his dad and stepmom. That doesn't quite fit I want to say.

so then what is his card?
at least, it moves my cards forward I suppose? but I can't see myself ever falling for him.
Now, he may explain about the past in the sense that "I was always into you but I thought that the other guy(old Wands whom he knows ) liked you etc....this is just speculation at this point tho.

Offline bonba

« Reply #5323 on: August 21, 2020, 05:26:22 AM »
In my case, she said she saw oceans. She then said she is picking up distance between us. That was when I told her that poi and I now live in different countries. I personally think both first reads and topups can go yrs out it just depends on whether ur first predictions have played out. This was what she told me. In my first reading she predicted career changes and career partnerships involving me either taking a role no one else wants or creating my own role. She suggested I will be taking on my own business. This is something I want to do but am yrs away from that. It never came up in subsequent readings caz it hasnt started to play out yet. My second reading was the full crystal ball reading... it didnt go far out.... my third reading was the top up.... it didnt go far out. I have slow moving cards. She told me herself she never guesses predictions but she does guess timeframes. So yes, whether top up or crystal ball, the timing can be near or yrs out!

Guess what, this post marked my 777th post which matches my name! I will enjoy that til I next post again lol 😝

in my case she said she doesnt see an ocean or river between us but ahe said the cards say 1000s of miles away . but i said he is in another state not country and it is very unlikely that he move to another countly temperarily . it just didnt make sense . then she say it might be an state but it is much bigger and she doesnt see an ocean so she isnt sure . she did not say she picked up a world card either so i dont know how she thought it is thousands of mikes away . his state is 700 miles away not thousands .

Offline bonba

« Reply #5324 on: August 21, 2020, 08:30:27 AM »
well .honestly I feel frustrated because i cant believe her time frame and it looks bery bague and unknown , I dont think her reading helped clarifying anything .

anything