Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541272 times)

Offline massine

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5280 on: August 17, 2020, 02:24:30 AM »
Also I just want to clarify; if Yona is wrong about love I'll wholeheartedly let people know. If things go well with me and this new guy I'll update! I just can't say if she is right or wrong ATM, but im leaning towards wrong about not having love this year! She did not pick up on this guy in her reading!

If I get into a relationship with this guy she'll be wrong and I'd like to hope I'll have the answer to that in the next few weeks as we are still testing the water and so I can't confirm if she is wrong but I suspect she is!

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5281 on: August 17, 2020, 03:49:37 AM »
Nina, when I first read your story, my first impression was that this can be your 5 of cups. Did she not see a 2 of swords for you as well?
Sadly, she minimizes stuff or the way she reads it, it sounds like it'll be a blip in the radar. I mean this can be a break in your relationship for a month  or so and she'd read it as a 5 of cups.

Massine, intrigued to see what happens. So this is not the guy you  were dating but a new poi?

Wildheart-yes, this has happened to me twice since 2016, which is when I found Yona. one was a complete non reading and another half reading. She connected upon rebooking but on both occasions I had to wait another 2 months for the top  up so it was like a brand new but free reading. On both occasions she said it was b/c I'd called back too soon-tho I've had successful readings with 2.5 months in between top ups and these top ups had been 4 months apart and she couldn't connect.
It's often the case she can connect the next time round. You'd be hard put to find a long time Yona client who does NOT experience this-so no worries.

Update: I met up with the person I thought was the King of Cups. he isn't-his eyes are brown, not blue. so this makes him potentially a different suit maybe a Knight of Wands. He mentioned leaving town but only b/c I asked him as he is collecting unemployment atm and I asked him b/c of the cards. He actually comes from a well-to-do family so he's thinking of moving to Cali to be with his fam. but it doesn't quite fit what Yona saw about change of job and stuff.
He's the guy whom I said is older and good looking. He is, and it's a good convo and I'd meet up again but I don't want anything romantic.
or he may be no one in the cards.
You see, with my House situation , I nailed it as soon as I made up my mind. but with the suits, it's impossible to tell.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 04:20:30 AM by summertimesnow »

Offline massine

« Reply #5282 on: August 17, 2020, 08:36:39 AM »
Nina, when I first read your story, my first impression was that this can be your 5 of cups. Did she not see a 2 of swords for you as well?
Sadly, she minimizes stuff or the way she reads it, it sounds like it'll be a blip in the radar. I mean this can be a break in your relationship for a month  or so and she'd read it as a 5 of cups.

Massine, intrigued to see what happens. So this is not the guy you  were dating but a new poi?

Wildheart-yes, this has happened to me twice since 2016, which is when I found Yona. one was a complete non reading and another half reading. She connected upon rebooking but on both occasions I had to wait another 2 months for the top  up so it was like a brand new but free reading. On both occasions she said it was b/c I'd called back too soon-tho I've had successful readings with 2.5 months in between top ups and these top ups had been 4 months apart and she couldn't connect.
It's often the case she can connect the next time round. You'd be hard put to find a long time Yona client who does NOT experience this-so no worries.

Update: I met up with the person I thought was the King of Cups. he isn't-his eyes are brown, not blue. so this makes him potentially a different suit maybe a Knight of Wands. He mentioned leaving town but only b/c I asked him as he is collecting unemployment atm and I asked him b/c of the cards. He actually comes from a well-to-do family so he's thinking of moving to Cali to be with his fam. but it doesn't quite fit what Yona saw about change of job and stuff.
He's the guy whom I said is older and good looking. He is, and it's a good convo and I'd meet up again but I don't want anything romantic.
or he may be no one in the cards.
You see, with my House situation , I nailed it as soon as I made up my mind. but with the suits, it's impossible to tell.

Yes! He's a friend that I've been spending time with this summer that I ended up kissing! We're arranging to meet up next week for a date! Didn't think he'd feel this way about me but here we are!

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5283 on: August 17, 2020, 11:33:01 AM »
Usually Yona asks how things are going in the in beginning Of the reading.. should I tell her that we are at the phase and ( sorry it makes me nauseous saying these words...broke up? ) should I tell her how sad I am? I just don’t want her to then put her to make opnion and or make the reading go a certain way cause she knows more information now...

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5284 on: August 17, 2020, 11:50:23 AM »
Summer-no she made no mention of a two of swords..... so what does that mean that she didn’t? And she never said the words break up, she said a GAP and then she went on later to tell me we want the same things out of life marriage and a family... how he is just changing his mind? Is this the traumatic psychological affects of the psycho ex taking over him?

Offline LoveAndLight555

« Reply #5285 on: August 17, 2020, 01:46:08 PM »
Nina, I am going through basically the same thing right now! With the 5 of cups and this guy I’ve been talking to. Yona predicted all of this. Except for the fact that he wouldn’t even give any heads up kinda warning about disappearing. She of course said why he would and also that he would come back after dealing with it all. It’s pretty crazy and I didn’t expect to be upset about it even though she said I would be ugh!! The difference here is that I am done with him and the situation after this. I don’t deserve to have zero communication from a man who just disappears. F that!! And I will not be reaching out to him to ask and won’t be available if he comes back around as she predicted. Ironically I have a top up reading on the 27th! So I will find out more details of whatever she sees in the cards. Hang in there Nina and keep us posted.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 01:51:57 PM by LoveAndLight555 »

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5286 on: August 17, 2020, 02:49:09 PM »
I will keep you posted. So she did predict that he will come back around? Yona said that it was a brief 5 of cups and that she told me there will be more passion and so I am assuming he would be back... I’ll keep u posted. Do you love him? Is that why you are done?

Offline user5942

« Reply #5287 on: August 17, 2020, 03:29:56 PM »
sorry you're going through this!

5 of cups does mean isolation, loss, despair.

Offline LoveAndLight555

« Reply #5288 on: August 17, 2020, 04:46:34 PM »
Yes, she did predict him coming back in with the 8 of wands. That’s good that yours is a brief 5 of cups. She said mine would not last for 6 months, but it would sure feel like it ugh! I would not say that I love him, it was just so new and we were really connecting. So for something to start new with strong feelings and him to just abruptly disappear - I have no patience for that.

I just want to move past the 5 of cups - isolation, loss and despair are just not fun feelings!! :(

I should also add for anyone else reading this... another Yona prediction has passed. So that’s now  4 since reading with her for the first time 4 months ago.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 04:48:35 PM by LoveAndLight555 »

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5289 on: August 17, 2020, 04:59:42 PM »
She told me afterwards there would be me him and birds and that’s communication. I just don’t get it. She liked him. Yona said he isn’t a bad guy and that we are headed in the right direction. As far as this reading goes, that 5 of cups was the worst thing she said.. this GAP... and she said there will be more passion. I am holding onto her words... she even told me that we would talk about the future and that he would prove that I would be included in his plans for the future.. she said “ I should reassure you hat you have long term partnership, family and choices still ahead of you just not in the decision making yet”

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5290 on: August 17, 2020, 05:15:04 PM »
Nina,

A gap -usually a gap in communication-is represented by the 2 of swords. It's just that Yona doesn't always spell out the card.

I would also take her pronouncements that a gap will last x many weeks with a grain of salt because the gap appears for a reason. Whatever duration of time is salient for you is what it is.

That said, I had repeating 2 of swords with my old Wands and he never communicated unless we were face to face on that  day or were planning an occasion. so that basically meant like 10 months of no contact.
This is one prediction that was an absolute flop. She said that after 2 of swords he'd approach with an apology. Maybe it pertains to a future Knight of Wands,  but I am not on this guy's radar AT ALL. No one is-he lives in that very moment. He's always been this way but since our common friends moved away, we lost all  contact. I can go see him b/c his venue is back open and with outdoor seating, it'd be easy to make eye contact just by walking past the place. but it won't matter. Yona said I'd have financial increase followed by improvement in communications with this guy. this prediction is now 1.5 years old. I did have financial increase -promotion, new directorship, and merit raise, part of which I lost due to covid but have offset via extra teaching etc, but the point is the ace of pentacles for financial increase happened BUT it was the OPPOSITE of what she predicted with this guy.

So, all this to say that you gotta be careful and not bank on her positive love predictions. it's possible they happen with some other poi in your future.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #5291 on: August 17, 2020, 05:32:53 PM »
Nina, I’m sorry you are going through this but I agree with Summer. Please be careful with holding on to what Yoni said. You’re going to have to really put things in perspective. I know what heartbreak feels like and I’m really sorry.

I wonder why Yona doesn’t always see when we meet someone and when things end with a POI. 😞

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5292 on: August 17, 2020, 06:04:06 PM »
She sees when it ends she just doesn't say it straight. If she says you have a choice then its over at that point.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #5293 on: August 17, 2020, 06:21:54 PM »
What if she doesn’t mention that? What if she doesn’t say “you’ll have a choice” but things end and it was you that ended it because of his behavior?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5294 on: August 17, 2020, 06:56:45 PM »
What if she doesn’t mention that? What if she doesn’t say “you’ll have a choice” but things end and it was you that ended it because of his behavior?

Did she say you don't have unlimited patience? That is another clue that you will soon be done.