Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541250 times)

Offline Calleronhiatus

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5265 on: August 16, 2020, 12:27:48 PM »
We broke up on Friday night. I am in complete shock. And disbelief. He said he didn’t know if he wanted to settle in the same timeline as mine. He asked me what my time line was and I said I don’t have one let’s go with the flore he said it’s not fair. He couldn’t say I love you. Yona saw long term partnership and she reassured me of it. She saw more communication and how we would talk about how I am included in his plans for the future. And then this bomb happened. Could this be the 5 of cups? I don’t know. Alll I know is that right now when it comes to my poi Yona is making no sense since we broke up on Friday. I don’t get it I am beyond hurt I can’t even function

Emotions are high. Maybe she saw the big picture and this is the 5 of cups moment. It has only been 48 hours. Maybe things will change. It’s too soon to tell. If she sees you being together long term then that could be true. She sees the bigger picture sometimes and misses some of the smaller details. It is possible she’s wrong but I honestly think it is too soon to tell. Keep your head up.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5266 on: August 16, 2020, 12:58:35 PM »
Thank you caller. I am a wreck.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #5267 on: August 16, 2020, 01:02:07 PM »
Thank you caller. I am a wreck.

I understand. It’s fresh. You are hurt and confused. That’s why this forum is here to connect to others. Have you been able to calm your mind?

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5268 on: August 16, 2020, 01:06:47 PM »
No i am overthinking and can’t sleep. Havnt eaten. Yona said she likes him he isn’t a swine. Which I know he is a good person since we have known eachother went to school together for 20 years. He has a psycho ex that he needed toget a restraining order against last week. I don’t know if that has something to do with this and his deicions being erratic. I do not know but Yona has been so right for me even in the beginning when she told me I was going to have “ a romantic connection with someone I already know” it’s was him... it’s was 100% him.. after she told me and reassured me the long term partnership family and choices still ahead she also told me “ you, he and birds” she said “ that’s communication” and here will be more said that he sees me in his plans for the future... I am at lost for words..

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #5269 on: August 16, 2020, 01:09:48 PM »
No i am overthinking and can’t sleep. Havnt eaten. Yona said she likes him he isn’t a swine. Which I know he is a good person since we have known eachother went to school together for 20 years. He has a psycho ex that he needed toget a restraining order against last week. I don’t know if that has something to do with this and his deicions being erratic. I do not know but Yona has been so right for me even in the beginning when she told me I was going to have “ a romantic connection with someone I already know” it’s was him... it’s was 100% him.. after she told me and reassured me the long term partnership family and choices still ahead she also told me “ you, he and birds” she said “ that’s communication” and here will be more said that he sees me in his plans for the future... I am at lost for words..

I know its difficult but you have to eat and sleep. You have to take care of yourself. I know stress can make us act out of character, but you have to try to put yourself first in this situation. If he has a psycho ex it could alter his thinking. Don't assume the worst. This could be the 5 of Cups and you may have to let it run its course. Please take care of yourself and try not to overthink this. If things don't change in a week or 2 then consider asking questions and asking Yona for clarity. Just give it time and take care of yourself. Sending you love.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 01:11:37 PM by Calleronhiatus »

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5270 on: August 16, 2020, 01:50:32 PM »
I have a reading with Yona August 26i will see what she has to say... I am just completely hurt and confused. Has this 5 of cups happened to anyone else ?

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #5271 on: August 16, 2020, 01:53:58 PM »
I have a reading with Yona August 26i will see what she has to say... I am just completely hurt and confused. Has this 5 of cups happened to anyone else ?

I am sure things like this have happened to some. Also some people may have gotten a 5 of cups and it hasn't happened. Someone said the other day that Yona said all the 5 cards represent something negative. What I learned is we cannot compare our situations to others. You will get clarity from her on the 26th and maybe something before then if you POI has a change of heart.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5272 on: August 16, 2020, 02:59:04 PM »
Thank you sending you love I hope Yona was right when she says she sees more passion

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #5273 on: August 16, 2020, 09:34:47 PM »
Has anyone ever had Yona refund you when she couldn’t connect but then you tried her again in the future and she did connect this time?

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5274 on: August 16, 2020, 11:39:10 PM »
Can we discuss the predictions reguarding our POI in any way? Things she has gotten wrong about love and actions your POI she said would take and never did?

Offline Dannika

« Reply #5275 on: August 17, 2020, 01:22:06 AM »
Can we discuss the predictions reguarding our POI in any way? Things she has gotten wrong about love and actions your POI she said would take and never did?

She reads way out into the future sometimes so it’s possible that what she predicted for you  regarding poi hasn’t happened yet. Otherwise, she may be talking about another poi altogether further down the line. This happened to me in my first few readings, called thinking it was a poi at the time and it turns out it was a different poi that I hadn’t even met yet.

Offline massine

« Reply #5276 on: August 17, 2020, 01:32:11 AM »
Guys, huge plot twist

Yona got the pilot right, he would ignore my messages and take maybe a day to respond, and it seems that he was more focused on how hot I am (he described me as hot, and made it clear he wanted to sleep with me). He didn't speak to me for three days and had been opening messages and just not responding. He then decided he wanted to meet up with me but I'm not going to be messed around like that again and as Yona said I need to not let men walk over me. She was right in his description and also very correct that I will get bored of him, he will like me more than I like him and that I'll block him on social media (I told him I was uncomfortable with some of the stuff he said, he'd apologize and go back to being sexual). Big hit for Yona.

However I was at a party last night with my future housemates, one of the girls who hosted the party was my friends friend, another was actually a friend of mine from my course! Someone mistakenly called me my friend's girlfriend and we made a joke about it all night. We were messing around on tinder so I stole his phone and matched him with me as a joke.... We kept making jokes about our "relationship" and then on the way back to the hotel, we ended up kissing, oops! I really really like him and it seems that he hasn't ever really been bothered about a relationship or women however his best friend who is one of my future housemates was shocked and agreed that he likes me.

So who knows. I really like this guy but didn't think he'd ever see me as more than a friend and we've been talking and flirting all night. Fingers crossed, I'm done hurting and deserve my happiness

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #5277 on: August 17, 2020, 01:46:56 AM »

She reads way out into the future sometimes so it’s possible that what she predicted for you  regarding poi hasn’t happened yet. Otherwise, she may be talking about another poi altogether further down the line. This happened to me in my first few readings, called thinking it was a poi at the time and it turns out it was a different poi that I hadn’t even met yet.

I’m sorry to hear about your situation Nina and hope everything Yona said about your future pans out.

I would suggest trying to ask about your poi and no harm in trying, but in my most recent reading Yona told me a lot of people call her asking about an ex or poi, a specific life event in their lives or wanting additional information on previous predictions she previously gave, but Yona said she never knows what will show up in a reading and just reads what the cards tell her. Sometimes the information a client is seeking will show up and sometimes the cards gives her zero information and picks up nothing. Every reading is different than the previous one and Yona admitted her tarot card can be confusing, vague, chatty or not chatty at all.

Yona added that when people ask about a person she never knows who she is looking at in a reading. Yona just reads the energies for that specific prediction and people can evolve into different suits throughout a reading.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #5278 on: August 17, 2020, 02:13:15 AM »
Guys, huge plot twist

Yona got the pilot right, he would ignore my messages and take maybe a day to respond, and it seems that he was more focused on how hot I am (he described me as hot, and made it clear he wanted to sleep with me). He didn't speak to me for three days and had been opening messages and just not responding. He then decided he wanted to meet up with me but I'm not going to be messed around like that again and as Yona said I need to not let men walk over me. She was right in his description and also very correct that I will get bored of him, he will like me more than I like him and that I'll block him on social media (I told him I was uncomfortable with some of the stuff he said, he'd apologize and go back to being sexual). Big hit for Yona.

However I was at a party last night with my future housemates, one of the girls who hosted the party was my friends friend, another was actually a friend of mine from my course! Someone mistakenly called me my friend's girlfriend and we made a joke about it all night. We were messing around on tinder so I stole his phone and matched him with me as a joke.... We kept making jokes about our "relationship" and then on the way back to the hotel, we ended up kissing, oops! I really really like him and it seems that he hasn't ever really been bothered about a relationship or women however his best friend who is one of my future housemates was shocked and agreed that he likes me.

So who knows. I really like this guy but didn't think he'd ever see me as more than a friend and we've been talking and flirting all night. Fingers crossed, I'm done hurting and deserve my happiness

So the guy you want isn’t enough Yona predicted?

Offline massine

« Reply #5279 on: August 17, 2020, 02:21:38 AM »
Guys, huge plot twist

So the guy you want isn’t enough Yona predicted?

Yona predicted things would not work out with the pilot. That was correct.
Yona said I won't have a big romance this year and that I'll get a blast from the past who she believes is my ex.
It's *VERY VERY* early to say if she is right or wrong about me not having love this year, but I am hoping she is wrong as I really like this guy.

I cannot say for sure if she is right or wrong but hopefully I'll get the answer to that soon! Hoping she is definitely wrong though!

anything