Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541526 times)

Offline Calleronhiatus

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5250 on: August 12, 2020, 02:22:17 AM »
I tend to agree that Yona can be vague and I had a similar resistance to tools based readings before I started reading with her.. that said,, all psychic readings are subject to interpretation and other readers throw up the excuse of free will and/or energy change.
For example, Leanne herself lamented at her love predictions not manifesting. she got a suitor or two right, and a love interest right. but her relationship predictions date back to 2015. and it's always a relationship ahead in 3 years. it moved to '18, then 2020, then 2021, and now 2023. Come on! she did say without me commenting on it that it may be her interpretation was the issue or energy changed.

What I like about Yona is that she doesn't throw this energy bs our way. and she owns up to being wrong.
However, if I point out that she's also been predicting significant love developments and falling in love, status changing, passion with a KoW since 2016 and it hasn't happened, she is likely to say it's still in progress but we can't identify the KoW. which also sounds like bs to me now.
There's a limit to how much one waits. we aren't immortal and we do age, and certain things become impossible after an age. Luckily I don't want kids b/c if I did and she predicted settling and family for me, I'd basically be out of time as of now.  then it'd be some excuse oh maybe it's an adopted kid or ivf. 

But even with love, it looks very different when you are 28 or 32 which is how old I was when I found Yona, versus 48 versus 65 versus 90.

when I started reading with her in '16 I was thinking it covered a year or maybe 2. even that is a long stretch of time.
but 4.5 years down the line,  still nothing concerning romance has happened..
the predictions that you care about are often at the end of the reading or some random mid point and then what happens is that other predictions happen, and you think you are nearing the big Star moment, and nada, nothing. that I'm still consulting readings from 2017 and '18 and wondering what happened to the passion says  it all.

Summer, while I believe that as people grow and evolve their perspectives can change, I have to admit that Im shocked at the sudden turn in your confidence in Yona all in just a few weeks, when even you have said in previous posts that her predictions can take yrs to play out. I must say I am shocked. I noticed recently since a few users have questioned your motives and one user even branded you the Yona expert, it seems you suddenly changed your colors to fit in. This obviously may not be the case, I am just letting you know how it appears to me!

I personally dont give a damn. I never came on here looking for friends! I have no need to be liked! I just call things as I personally see them and where I have been wrong and had to put my foot in my mouth, i have done so on here. But your sudden uturn has been shocking and disappointing to me. People keep coming on here saying they dont see the craze when the answer is obvious. She works for a lot of people! I am one of them!! Duhhh! She has the biggest thread on this and the other forum because she works the best for MOST people not ALL. Duhhh!! Of course no one psychic will work for everybody! Duhhhh!! And can you fake ur way to having the biggest thread on the two forums without there being something to her predictions being true for MOST users? No! Duhhhh!

So I dont know of its peer pressure or what, but I encourage you to not feel the need to fit in or be liked. I personally dont give a damn what anyone here thinks abt me or my opinions caz nobody here helping me pay my mortgage. So.... I love when users share their negative reviews of her caz she isnt God and it creates an honest and realistic balance. But for users to say they dont get the hype? It means she has been correct for MOST not ALL users who read with her. Like Duhhhhh!

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #5251 on: August 12, 2020, 02:25:52 AM »
All psychic threads go thru this. A wave of glowing reviews and then a wave of negative ones. Its now the bashing part of the Yona cycle. Perfectly normal. I will only say this: her thread is 370 pages long for a reason. And yes, she does have cult followers but I dont think its because she pays them to market her. Its simply because they find her to be the best. In my case, she has one year left for me to continue singing her praises. She has been the best for me so far. And ofcourse she isnt God. Ofcourse she will be God awful for many. But she has the longest thread for a reason. And if she does have a cult following, its for a reason too. Maybe she is overall the best on here despite her being a disaster for some. I just dont think you can get to 370 pages by faking your way through such a volume. Do I hold Yona to a higher standard? Am I a cult follower? Absolutely!!!! Why? Simple: she is the only one who hasnt been wrong yet for me. So, no psychic is God and no psychic works for everybody. But you cant fake ur way to 370 pages. The fakes usually get called out by page 100 the most.

Or the time you refused to accept bad reviews so claimed it was a wave and it happens to everyone, except when it happened on the PD thread, you contributed and didn't defend it.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5252 on: August 12, 2020, 04:55:13 AM »
I am re listening to my May 22 reading and she told me “ I know there’s a gap where you don’t see eachother.. I don’t know the cause but there’s a gap where your not as close. It can be that your in differently locations or that there is a change in the structure of the schedule” I then asked her “ did we get into a fight” she says “ I can’t see an argument it’s something tactical but it causes you to overthink you’ll have too much thinking time and you become suspicious” she says “ i could be looking at one weekend it’s not necessarily a long period of of time but you can either snap at them or be super passionate to get that double reassurance “ she says “ I would go for then more passionate it’s less damaging” she says “ it’s a brief 5 of cups which could mean emotional distance but I think it’s physical “

Does anyone have any experience with a brief 5 of cups? I think this is what we are going through right now... can I have your thoughts?

not sure what your 5 of cups means but yona has told me that 5s are not good in tarot. she was talking about my poi and 5 of pentacles and 5 of cups came up.

5 of cups isn't anything as bad as a Tower or even 3 of swords. One reason is that in different contexts, it has different interpretations. If you look it up, it's going to tell you the meaning is disappointment but in Yona it means various things that are all sad and negative but not devastating.
examples; sometimes it's read as missing someone; two female friends/colleagues were shown as leaving town for good and I'd miss them-5 of cups. both these scenarios played out.
one lady was shown as having just left, again 5 of cups-happened.
one of the above ladies was shown as revealing her departure all of a sudden and that I'd be disappointed about the fact she kept it from me till the end, that was true. but she also read the 5 of cups as relating to that but that I'd also miss her friendship-that was both true.

my salary cut was shown as 5 of pentacles/Tower/Emperor, 5 of cups. a loss of money linked to the institution, due to unexpected circumstance (Covid), and I'm disappointed with the institution--true ,  because many other institutions that are similar to us protected their staff/faculty from cuts.

this Knight of Wands that is supposed to leave town was shown with 5 of cups but this she read as I miss them when they are gone. so I am still unclear on who this is.

But the old Wands she read with a 5 of cups as disappointing me in his behavior-and that came to pass last year .

so you see how it can refer to various scenarios-missing someone, disappointment.

it's less 'hurt' than 3 of swords which is a hurtful letdown. 5 of cups has more of a 'loss' and 'missing/longing' element to it.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5253 on: August 12, 2020, 09:53:28 AM »
Summer thank you. I keep listening to my reading. She said it was very brief.... she’s been right for me with so many things and I want to believe that if she saw a huge break up which for me would have been a huge huge huge tower then how could she not see it? But I guess she has kissed big things for some people... thank you all for the feedback... I hope it’s temporary

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #5254 on: August 12, 2020, 02:40:18 PM »
Staircase- so do you think this is a temporary distance? Just a bump in the road?

Depending on the cards around it, the 5 of Cups should be a temporary situation and it will pass. With Cups, usually there is a feeling of disappointment or sadness associated with the situation or event like  a separation, a breakup or COVID-19 interfering with life.

I had another top up reading with Yona recently and she told me to expect COVID-19 to impact most people’s lives for another year regardless whether the Wheel of Fortune shows up in a reading or not. Yona said all her readings are now showing post-COVID-19 effects like more pandemic lockdowns, job uncertainties or lay offs, food shortages  :-\, travel delays, increase in prices for stuff, people wearing masks and strange outfits, etc. Yona said these post-COVID-19 effects people will be thrown into unexpected, disappointing or frustrating situations, but people will find ways to adapt to their circumstances.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5255 on: August 12, 2020, 03:46:26 PM »
Staircase - thank you so much for your insight. Means a lot to me. Thank you. It’s hard when you have had so many terrible set backs with an ex who he completely scarred me for life. And now of course, I am in a new relationship and things can trigger old pain. Praying that it’s tenporary. We are supposed to talk tonight. TY

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #5256 on: August 12, 2020, 05:10:25 PM »
From what I understand, the shadow card is always pulled first. That’s why she asks one to pick from the three piles as she’s essentially attempting to get your shadow card (at least, that’s what she indicated in my second-to-last reading with her). Mine was The Sun, which I found chucklable (made up word alert) given it’s a Shadow card. I believe it’s to represent your subconscious; innermost/hidden (i.e. shadow) thoughts, emotions, hopes, etc.

Anyone else care to elaborate?

Offline starGazer

« Reply #5257 on: August 13, 2020, 01:28:43 AM »
That’s funny. My first reading’s shadow card was the 5 of pentacles, my 1st top up (which ended up being a non-read)’s was the Sun, and my actual top up was also the Sun.

If it helps, this is what Yona said after she pulled them for me:
5 of Pentacles - “Probably a big expense or something. It’s the money going out card, rather than coming in”
The Sun - “Hopefully that means between now and the summer but let’s see what comes up”
The Sun - “Oh that’s nice. It simply means protected. It’s not going to show anything too horrible. That’s a nice card to have but not hugely informative”

The 5 of pentacles also come up in my actual top up. It was a part of my outcome: “Financial pressures having a practical impact”

Interesting how they intertwined like that.

Offline souls3@

« Reply #5258 on: August 15, 2020, 07:04:25 AM »
Hello, this is my first post here. After waiting for so long, my registration is approved.

I will have a reading with Yona next week. I am excited but I am anxious at the same time. After trying out so many psychic I have come to conclusion that all are scams. Yona is my last hope. But after reading the comments here, I have mix feelings. Guess best is not to have high expectations.

I read that Yona gave general reading for the first time. Does it mean I can’t ask specific questions? I am only interested in my love life and relationship 😁 I have control over my other aspects of life. Can I ask her only love matters and POI? Thanks.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #5259 on: August 15, 2020, 07:53:54 AM »
Hello, this is my first post here. After waiting for so long, my registration is approved.

I will have a reading with Yona next week. I am excited but I am anxious at the same time. After trying out so many psychic I have come to conclusion that all are scams. Yona is my last hope. But after reading the comments here, I have mix feelings. Guess best is not to have high expectations.

I read that Yona gave general reading for the first time. Does it mean I can’t ask specific questions? I am only interested in my love life and relationship 😁 I have control over my other aspects of life. Can I ask her only love matters and POI? Thanks.

I think a general reading would be best and ask questions afterwards. It usually works better that way.

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #5260 on: August 15, 2020, 01:48:40 PM »

I think a general reading would be best and ask questions afterwards. It usually works better that way.

I agree to let Yona direct the reading and Yona will pick up what is most pressing on your mind. Definitely keep expectations low because Yona can see some events close in time, but most events are far out in time like years.

I’ve always gone in for a general reading and never had to directly ask Yona for love/relationship reading. Yona has told me that “sometimes the cards pick the topic” and all my readings happen to be love and relationship focussed.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5261 on: August 16, 2020, 03:44:12 AM »
Hello all, I have a curious story now about a mysterious prediction that's been repeating since 2018. Specifically it showed up as 6 of swords, a house move-and she saw property in the crystal-and looking at property. In 3 Lenormands it appeared as a new Key.
When she saw this, I told her I have no intention to move. I live in a rented apartment and at the time I liked being within proximity to two friends who had lived in the same complex and who were the ones who'd introduced me to the old Wands.

She said she saw this, and maybe it's just in the thoughts but it does look like a house move.

Then, over this summer, I spent a lot of time reflecting. The complex has turned into some sort of fraternity/sorority with the managers moving in undergrads. You can imagine the implications-lots of parties, loud, annoying. And I'm at a stage of my life when I'm done.
For pretty much all my life I've wanted a residential house setting. I realized that the only way this is possible here is if I buy ,, rather than rent. Then I did the math and realized it's feasible and is a good investment. I don't anticipate being able to move from here for a long time to come, in part due to the covid situation ruining our job market.

But it's only when I made the decision did I realize that this is what the Key is. she specifically said 'it's a new key, as if to a new house'. and I was like hmmm. these are readings from 2018 but repeating..

SO, I have my top up coming up in 2 weeks-time has flown! But if the cards do indeed pick up what's on your mind, they will show this with more certainty since my mind is made up. I've already begun working out the first stage of this process, preapproval , etc.
It also begs the question of free will: at that time I was adamantly opposed and couldn't yet have afforded it, not for the type of property I'd like. But it appears in my first ever read with Yona, which was a Lenormand she did in early '16. it is also there-new key, house move, 2 months spent getting a new house ready to move into. So whoever lies behind the cards already knew the decision.

Now I may not be able to do it, for financial reasons, if our salaries are further cut or something negative happens like this. but I know that since it's a material prediction, once Yona shows it-it will happen ,, for me at least.

Interesting to note, several readings showed that a Knight of Wands is approaching me around the time I'm looking at property and teaching. so I will begin working with a realtor as early as this year, and looking at places in full force next year, spring and summer.

Also, her Lenormand gave Passion in this new house, ,Whip and Snake after STar and Key-which is read as a new key that I am happy about.

So, I take this with a grain of salt. I visited a property today just from outside -just to see the type of place I can afford, based on my calculations. and the neighborhood is all families, young and old, but decades older than the renters in my building. so I'd be among the youngest in that neighborhood. and possibly the only person to be solitary. So that is my destiny-and STar there she also read as I feel this was my destiny.

Interesting to note also that my cousin's astrological chart had shown 'settling down' in year 2021-this was the first time she read for me 4 years ago. and she said it could be a romance and/or home. turns out it will be the latter.

I am quite curious and hopeful that her top up will show this now. Perhaps it will appear as a shadow-like 6 of swords as shadow. Will update you all.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5262 on: August 16, 2020, 06:01:43 AM »
This is very interesting summer! In light of what you mentioned abt free will, I wonder something similar. In my first two readings she kept asking if I walk alot. She also said in my second read something abt the magician card. She said it had nothing to do with career but more like health and well-being and noted that ppl will see me and comment that im looking good. So ive been wondering, would I have bought my sole treadmill if she never mentioned these things? Or, were my readings with her predestined and I was destined to make such decisions based on reading with her? Please share ur thoughts!!

Apart from this, I would love to see more users sharing predictions Yona got flatly wrong for them not previously mentioned in this thread. Not the same old ppl sharing the same old wrong predictions already mentioned.

Great questions, as usual, Professor!

Hmm, some things like getting fit/walking, reading with her can spur us into action. So for me she saw the Magician upright and I've gone on another trim regimen. I think I may have gained 10 lbs during quarantine and I got rid of 5.  But it's the same 10 lbs I gain and lose year in and year out-so nothing too spectacular but for my size it does make a diff of 1-2 sizes depending.

But for this House move-I adamantly opposed it. I said no. I then fit it and said oh maybe it's me  going on the job market since that carries some small probability of a move.
She said in response that it's 6 of swords in the House card which she said she'd normally read as a house move. She said it appeared  at the very end of our reading (this was March '18) so it wasn't yet and that it's not giving how or why I move but touching the card she said it feels voluntary and desirable and nothing  nasty spurring it.
Then in 2 other readings, she picked up the looking at property again, again in 2018. In the 2019 readings her mini Lenormand spreads gave the Key. which she said it's a physical key, not like symbolic.

so this is a case whereby I didn't realize what this stood for until I made the decision mentally.
But interestingly that March reading was the first time the financial Tower to my work and colleagues was shown-so notice 2+ years in advance and the house move was way after that.
Oh and she said 'it's spring or summer time that you'd be looking at property'. except that it wasn't spring or summer '18, not '19, and not '20 but potentially and hopefully '21. yep!

But with your question-if you think more about it, it's a circular infinite regress. it's impossible to figure out and can drive one to insanity since it's not something we can resolve.
Some belief systems would say that the tarot reflects your energy and at that time my energy contained the thought to move but it hadn't yet become apparent to me or even surfaced in my cognition.
Or going further, one can say the Higher Self knew, and the tarot communicates the Self's messages with the mortal self that only focuses myopically on the current moment. at the time I was absorbed with the old Wands, and hanging with the common friends.

so you see...and at the same time I was hoping if I moved, it'd be to a different state. bUt now I have to realize that that may take another 5-6 years and I'd rather live in my own house during this time than be stuck in an apartment.

Funny you mention buying a treadmill. Because she also predicted that I'd buy something new for this home. and I only realized what this was when I was contemplating my house. I'd convert one room to a home gym or mini gym and I'd buy a treadmill or elliptical. 'except that she said 'my new significant other would be with me when I make this purchase ' and I've gotten to a point right now that I don't care at all about the romantic predictions or the suits. sick of them all, sick of the apps. I'm not waiting around for any suitor to surface to make that purchase.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5263 on: August 16, 2020, 11:39:20 AM »
We broke up on Friday night. I am in complete shock. And disbelief. He said he didn’t know if he wanted to settle in the same timeline as mine. He asked me what my time line was and I said I don’t have one let’s go with the flore he said it’s not fair. He couldn’t say I love you. Yona saw long term partnership and she reassured me of it. She saw more communication and how we would talk about how I am included in his plans for the future. And then this bomb happened. Could this be the 5 of cups? I don’t know. Alll I know is that right now when it comes to my poi Yona is making no sense since we broke up on Friday. I don’t get it I am beyond hurt I can’t even function

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5264 on: August 16, 2020, 12:21:52 PM »
Anyone please help... had this happened to anyone and then Yona ended up being right?