Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541473 times)

Offline Truthfromrosie

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5220 on: August 08, 2020, 02:29:53 PM »
@greekgreen if she saw a tower with no details and then 2.5 years later you’re having a really hard time (sorry about that, also, not a nice thing to go through) can this really be said to be her prediction? In a time span of 2.5 years, I think most people would have at least one tower moment.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5221 on: August 08, 2020, 06:19:26 PM »
@greekgreen if she saw a tower with no details and then 2.5 years later you’re having a really hard time (sorry about that, also, not a nice thing to go through) can this really be said to be her prediction? In a time span of 2.5 years, I think most people would have at least one tower moment.

Unfortunately it can be. she had been predicting my Tower to the institution since 2018. Specifically it first made mention in a reading in March '18 and then in detail , that it'd affect all colleagues, and I'd be disappointed, my salary would suffer as would everyone else's, that it'd be expected at that stage but driven by events outside one's control, in June '18.. Moreover it came up in the first layout. and it was covid 19 fueled budget cut and salary cuts and more cuts across the board, in June 2020.

To be honest, I hear you all. I used to be a big fan since Yona predicted career developments and the emergence of a love interest when no one else could and I'd had a phase of kasamba/live person followed by disappointing etsy readings . So  I drank the koolaid so to speak. But now I'm having a disillusionment type moment. I'll still read with her for career.
But I depended on her readings to wait on a love interest-which she had predicted 20 months in advance - for 3.5 years. that is after waiting another 3+ years on another love interest based on readings on liveperson and etsy. So I'm done.

For me, and I can say for others too on this board Yona's love readings often fail because you don't know whom she is talking about. for me, more often than not it's a random app guy when she insists it isn't.
her big love, the Knight of Wands-the first one was the above unrequited crush for 3.5 years that I still waited on even after common friends left town and I stopped interacting with him back in early '19 so 1.5 years ago.
Her second Knight of Wands is a guy I randomly chatted with in May '19 and whom I have zero interest in. She read him as leaving town and me missing him. for one, he doesn't reside in my town and for another I had only gone out with him once in June '19 and ghosted him due to lack of attraction.. so a 5 of cups for s/o I haven't seen and have no excitement to see and who doesn't even live in my town? come on!

Offline dascallie

« Reply #5222 on: August 08, 2020, 06:21:03 PM »
I find her pretty vague---wrapped up in card descriptions and such (Im not a fan of tarot at all--it provides a layer of symbolism and interpretation that allows the reader to be pretty loose in proving hard core, true psychic ability.

As clients, we have to work hard (in my opinion) to translate how the heck any of it relates to your life. Yona, like all readers-- gets lucky guesses--but to save my life, I do not get the giant fan club.

I find her to be convoluted in her explanations, a lot of symbolism, very thin on substance. Interpretations usually can cut multiple ways.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5223 on: August 08, 2020, 06:44:48 PM »
I tend to agree that Yona can be vague and I had a similar resistance to tools based readings before I started reading with her.. that said,, all psychic readings are subject to interpretation and other readers throw up the excuse of free will and/or energy change.
For example, Leanne herself lamented at her love predictions not manifesting. she got a suitor or two right, and a love interest right. but her relationship predictions date back to 2015. and it's always a relationship ahead in 3 years. it moved to '18, then 2020, then 2021, and now 2023. Come on! she did say without me commenting on it that it may be her interpretation was the issue or energy changed.

What I like about Yona is that she doesn't throw this energy bs our way. and she owns up to being wrong.
However, if I point out that she's also been predicting significant love developments and falling in love, status changing, passion with a KoW since 2016 and it hasn't happened, she is likely to say it's still in progress but we can't identify the KoW. which also sounds like bs to me now.
There's a limit to how much one waits. we aren't immortal and we do age, and certain things become impossible after an age. Luckily I don't want kids b/c if I did and she predicted settling and family for me, I'd basically be out of time as of now.  then it'd be some excuse oh maybe it's an adopted kid or ivf. 

But even with love, it looks very different when you are 28 or 32 which is how old I was when I found Yona, versus 48 versus 65 versus 90.

when I started reading with her in '16 I was thinking it covered a year or maybe 2. even that is a long stretch of time.
but 4.5 years down the line,  still nothing concerning romance has happened..
the predictions that you care about are often at the end of the reading or some random mid point and then what happens is that other predictions happen, and you think you are nearing the big Star moment, and nada, nothing. that I'm still consulting readings from 2017 and '18 and wondering what happened to the passion says  it all.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #5224 on: August 08, 2020, 07:47:18 PM »
I tend to agree that Yona can be vague and I had a similar resistance to tools based readings before I started reading with her.. that said,, all psychic readings are subject to interpretation and other readers throw up the excuse of free will and/or energy change.
For example, Leanne herself lamented at her love predictions not manifesting. she got a suitor or two right, and a love interest right. but her relationship predictions date back to 2015. and it's always a relationship ahead in 3 years. it moved to '18, then 2020, then 2021, and now 2023. Come on! she did say without me commenting on it that it may be her interpretation was the issue or energy changed.

What I like about Yona is that she doesn't throw this energy bs our way. and she owns up to being wrong.
However, if I point out that she's also been predicting significant love developments and falling in love, status changing, passion with a KoW since 2016 and it hasn't happened, she is likely to say it's still in progress but we can't identify the KoW. which also sounds like bs to me now.
There's a limit to how much one waits. we aren't immortal and we do age, and certain things become impossible after an age. Luckily I don't want kids b/c if I did and she predicted settling and family for me, I'd basically be out of time as of now.  then it'd be some excuse oh maybe it's an adopted kid or ivf. 

But even with love, it looks very different when you are 28 or 32 which is how old I was when I found Yona, versus 48 versus 65 versus 90.

when I started reading with her in '16 I was thinking it covered a year or maybe 2. even that is a long stretch of time.
but 4.5 years down the line,  still nothing concerning romance has happened..
the predictions that you care about are often at the end of the reading or some random mid point and then what happens is that other predictions happen, and you think you are nearing the big Star moment, and nada, nothing. that I'm still consulting readings from 2017 and '18 and wondering what happened to the passion says  it all.

Summer, while I believe that as people grow and evolve their perspectives can change, I have to admit that Im shocked at the sudden turn in your confidence in Yona all in just a few weeks, when even you have said in previous posts that her predictions can take yrs to play out. I must say I am shocked. I noticed recently since a few users have questioned your motives and one user even branded you the Yona expert, it seems you suddenly changed your colors to fit in. This obviously may not be the case, I am just letting you know how it appears to me!

I personally dont give a damn. I never came on here looking for friends! I have no need to be liked! I just call things as I personally see them and where I have been wrong and had to put my foot in my mouth, i have done so on here. But your sudden uturn has been shocking and disappointing to me. People keep coming on here saying they dont see the craze when the answer is obvious. She works for a lot of people! I am one of them!! Duhhh! She has the biggest thread on this and the other forum because she works the best for MOST people not ALL. Duhhh!! Of course no one psychic will work for everybody! Duhhhh!! And can you fake ur way to having the biggest thread on the two forums without there being something to her predictions being true for MOST users? No! Duhhhh!

So I dont know of its peer pressure or what, but I encourage you to not feel the need to fit in or be liked. I personally dont give a damn what anyone here thinks abt me or my opinions caz nobody here helping me pay my mortgage. So.... I love when users share their negative reviews of her caz she isnt God and it creates an honest and realistic balance. But for users to say they dont get the hype? It means she has been correct for MOST not ALL users who read with her. Like Duhhhhh!

Or maybe she’s just starting to realize that yona isn’t as good as everyone HYPES her up to be? Sorry but 3 readings and barely anything has happened. She can get current correct just like any other reader

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #5225 on: August 08, 2020, 07:48:38 PM »
Sorry but yona got my career prediction so wrong. I lost faith in her

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5226 on: August 08, 2020, 07:50:43 PM »
Professor, I read what you wrote without knowing you wrote it-that is I refreshed the page and read the post and then saw it's you. I appreciate your candor and your transparency, I truly do. [feel free to dm me since I don't want to draw out the thread and make it about my failed predictions].

I can see how it would appear like I did a major U-turn or that I'm bowing to online pressure here or trying to fit the mold, so to speak.

Rest assured that this is all a 'come to Jesus' moment for me and is internally driven, self -reflection if you will. And heavy disillusionment..

I still love Yona. I'll still read with her. And I have the utmost confidence in her career predictions. For sure!

But my disillusionment began first with the KoW leaving town turning out to be s/o not of interest followed by this Knight of Pentacles which turned out to be an app guy when she said explicitly no he feels familiar. So two big flops -while the predictions are true, the relationship of these men to me are incorrect.
This spurred on a reappraisal of the old Wands. Perhaps had it not been for Yona's readings I wouldn't have held on for so long to a crush to s/o who is totally incompatible. I have TENURE. not to mention 2 advanced degrees, one from an Ivy, and one from Cambridge.  This guy doesn't even have a college degree. He dropped out long ago.  I live a structured life pretty much; this guy is a fly by night character. and yet I was drawn to him; we had common friends and he was flirtatious for a while. and being in a college town I was unable to meet anyone after the 2014/5 guy didn't work out (who was a perfect fit).  And moreover, this so called Wands  never gave a damn about me b/c he doesn't give a damn about anything or anyone other than what's directly in front of him. He was predicted and confirmed by Yona 2 years in advance. Multiple predictions happened with him-like him coming to my house when Yona said he would. So he was confirmed as the KoW in my cards. For some time,  we did have a semblance of a friendship, mainly due to my friends' efforts and my good nature, not to toot my own horn, and my laidback approach.

I have a feeling I'm going to like this Knight of Pentacles even though she read  it as a friendship.. one doesn't forge a friendship off the apps. we will see.

But on career, you bet I'd trust Yona. and at the end of the day she was able to see the above individuals, two Wands, one King of Cups,, and one KoP-they exist but she misread the Wands as a love. Wands 1 is the flly by night character who doesn't remember whose bed he goes to each night. Wands 2 is a guy who crushed on me and is crushing in whom I have zero romantic interest.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 07:54:55 PM by summertimesnow »

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #5227 on: August 08, 2020, 07:51:05 PM »
Also, others have reported here that yona has gotten stuff wrong or is vague or nothing has happened. Her reviews are VERY mixed, is what I noticed.

@summer it’s funny you mention the 3 year thing with Leanne, she made one back in 2017 but after seeing that I lost hope now. She has gotten love interest correct and guys I would meet but idk after seeing that I’m kinda losing faith and I did have faith in Leanne.

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #5228 on: August 08, 2020, 08:06:32 PM »
Here’s my take after only one reading and I’m not an expert. She said she doesn’t believe in free will and everything is fated. What about MY free will.. I have the right and power to choose after hearing the information in front of me. She painted a scenario that’s likely to happen IF I decide. I ha e no doubt who she said WILL cross my path. She had my feelings down in that moment.. BUT can she predict what I’ll decide. She said she knows my choice when I asked her if I had the choice. THAT to me is inaccurate. She might be right but it’s my decision with the information I have in front of me.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #5229 on: August 08, 2020, 09:07:27 PM »
Take it from someone that has tried a lot of psychics, Yona is not perfect and she is wrong at times. But she is still the one that has gotten more predictions right than anyone else for me. I don’t get the hype with Cookie yet people endure craziness to read with her.  If Yona is wrong, then she’s wrong. But I do believe she has a gift. We have to take ALL readings with a grain of salt. We have to live life and not let any reading dictate our next move. Life is too short!

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #5230 on: August 08, 2020, 10:33:20 PM »

I have never personally heard anything from Yona that lets me know she had psychic abilities- that’s me personally. On a more general level, people  saying her predictions played out years later, with a different person, in a different situation... I just don’t believe that is the case, at least nowhere near as many times as it is claimed to happen and people make her predictions “fit”. If someone predicts that I am going to go through a rough time and is not able to give any details whatsoever and thence huge  2.5 years later I am having a rough time, I would not count that as an accurate prediction. I still can’t say she’s not very good because I don’t think that’s fair as she seems to have made predictions that genuinely work for other people but  she definitely hasn’t worked for me at all.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #5231 on: August 08, 2020, 11:32:19 PM »
I can now confirm that I met the KOC yona predicted from my top up reading from last year who would be after me.

Yeah I have no interest in this guy whatsoever. I’m not attracted to him and she said I would be 🤦🏽‍♀️

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5232 on: August 09, 2020, 12:00:13 AM »
What's so disappointing is that Yona, Leanne, and Kisha predicted almost identical scenarios with my POI. The predictions were so close that if they worked on a platform together I would say that they were sharing notes. Unfortunately it never happened. I eventually reached out on my own after over a year of no contact, and he's not the least bit interested (or hides his interested extremely well). Regardless, I want to kick myself for wasting all that time on pipe dreams. Ugh.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #5233 on: August 09, 2020, 12:41:28 AM »
Don’t feel bad, Fidget. We’ve all been there. Some of us just so happened to swallow the Red Pill and now see reality for what it truly is. Everyone gets there in their own time. I’m annoyed with the amount of money I’ve thrown at these psychics over the years without one major prediction coming to fruition. I stopped living and hanging onto their predictions years ago (meaning waiting around for them and stalling my life), but I’d still read and at least hope that SOME of them came true while living my life to the fullest that I possibly could. Ah. Life goes on 🙂

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5234 on: August 09, 2020, 03:04:00 AM »
Hi all, I have an update but I'll also respond to a few commentators.

First off, Professor, thank you so much. The fond wishes are shared. I do hope that in a year's time, she proves right for you vis-a-vis the love interest. I truly do.
I did wonder after reading your post whether my reading of various stories on this forum impacted my thoughts about Yona. That is,, I had this internal thought process, but also reading how she got x y z wrong for clients particularly on romance, may have compounded my internal process, or it may have triggered it. Hard to tell, but food for thought nonetheless. So that is perhaps conforming in a way as in saying yes, I have had a parallel experience.

Piggynose, I'd agree that she has a known track record. The example I will give even tonight showcases that she is talented but how she can get stuff wrong.

Here is an example: so this Knight of Pentacles guy I identified based on his recent mention of a court case and his past relationship asked me out for tomorrow.
This date with the KoP was supposed to be immediately after a medical upset (Tower) concerning someone I know.
Our family friend, whom I also know, was hospitalized. It's not covid but he got pneumonia initially suspected as covid and tested negative. But  problems persisted and finally he was hospitalized.
Yona said it's not my own health matter-it just says medical symbol and Tower-b/c she sees me going on a date with this KoP immediately after.
This was in my reading from April of this year.

I read the recent posts and have a few other remarks:

@Fidget: yep, do not feel bad one bit. I will echo Lilly here and say it's a process one goes through. Not saying psychic talents aren't real. I think there are talented ones but no one is foolproof.
I've also had cases where everyone saw the same time frame and developments for an old PoI: not this past KoW but a 2014 guy and nothing ever panned out.

@Rayban, yep yep yep. So her Wands that she said I'd miss a lot and then have passion with upon his return ended up being a guy who crushed on me last summer but that I'd only want as a friend. The King of Cups that she'd been predicting since 2016 and oscillating about-one moment he'd be a foreigner I meet online, another someone I meet face to face, one moment I have passion with him, another reading says no I find him offputting, one moment gives him as a Knight, a youngish guy , another says he's older than me-so much so that we still haven't figured out if it's the same guy--turned out to be s/o I'd met around 2018 ish and only saw as an acquaintance who goes to the same watering hole. He asked me out after a chance encounter but again  I only see him as a friend .
So yep she can get attraction wrong.
This makes me think the old Knight of Wands whom she saw as a big passionate love affair and swore up and down had feelings for me--never did have feelings and was an unrequited crush.
I just woke up and smelled the coffee and thought to myself: how many more years have to pass for me to stop waiting?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 04:26:52 AM by summertimesnow »

anything