Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541496 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5205 on: August 06, 2020, 07:55:58 AM »
Has Yona ever been negative about anyone reading? Or is she a little of a fairy tale reader where she soften the tone even if it’s bad? Everytime I read with her it’s always a good reading like positive outcome, future is bright, you’ll be happy. I want to believe it ofcourse but just want to check if she has ever been negative. Every reading she saw love and romance coming. Have you ever had any reading where she didn’t mention it?

Overall, I agree that she tries to transfer bad message in a positive way to not freak you out.

She saw love and romance for me in my first reading back to 2018, and fully describe how we meet and who he is - but it never happened. And agree, most of the reading is positive but real life is not alway like that  :)

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5206 on: August 06, 2020, 04:36:17 PM »
Yona has told me several times thats is very easy to read BAD cards... very hard to read good cards... has she ever mentioned that to anyone else?

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #5207 on: August 06, 2020, 04:40:12 PM »
Has Yona ever been negative about anyone reading? Or is she a little of a fairy tale reader where she soften the tone even if it’s bad? Everytime I read with her it’s always a good reading like positive outcome, future is bright, you’ll be happy. I want to believe it ofcourse but just want to check if she has ever been negative. Every reading she saw love and romance coming. Have you ever had any reading where she didn’t mention it?

Downplays the bad and will over exaggerate the positive

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #5208 on: August 06, 2020, 05:38:41 PM »
Yona has told me several times thats is very easy to read BAD cards... very hard to read good cards... has she ever mentioned that to anyone else?

She did on my reading.

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #5209 on: August 06, 2020, 08:34:19 PM »
Is that why people like to read with Yona? Because it’s always rosy and hopeful? Lol

In my first reading, everything she said was pretty much correct from predicting love to how it happened and how I felt on the day I met him and then about a vacation we took and some early issue.

She tells me the bad things too but the overall theme is still hopeful and good. And I just don’t know how much of it is what she sees and how much is her trying to cheer me up. She’s such a sweetheart.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 11:31:17 PM by smoothie88 »

Lovefash67

« Reply #5210 on: August 06, 2020, 09:53:55 PM »
So I have an update from Yona reading I read with her in January and June. Since July 2019, she predicted I would meet someone new who is ambitious and I like the way that they think, I will meet them in everyday life rather then work and they are very sorted compared to POI at that time.She also said that my POI at that time will go quiet.She also said I will get a promotion at work.

In January 2020, she again said my POI at that time will go quiet and that I will be meeting someone new that I actually like but yet I'm loyal to my original POI. My original POI and I will not talk for a while but then we will meet up. She said during this time it will be the summer and I will be feeling well and having a new approach to life and I will be flirted by many people and at first it will make me uncomfortable but I will be open to it. In my June 2020, reading she said POI will comeback and explain himself and that I have a star and will have a breakthrough within 6 weeks regarding work. She said I will be contacted my a man explaining his position and that he is very fair and him and II will meet up.

So this is what happened.
In March 2020, POI A who Yona predicted since February 2019 went quiet. He just stopped contacting me I never chased him or asked why. In April 2020, I texted POI A and told him that I believe we should go our separate ways and good luck to him.I have not heard from him and I honestly have NOOOOO interest in hearing what he has to say or wanting to meetup.

In March 2020, I got my scores from civil service in order to get a promotion. In April 2020,my boss expressed that she can't hire or promote anyone due to a hiring freeze being put on the state.
So I started applying for her jobs I had one offer in May but the pay was less than my current job. Last week, I spoke to my boss  about other state DDSO's hiring for the promotion position and she expressed that she sent HR and her boss last month a request asking to promote me. She followed up with HR on Friday and they said that due to budget they can't promote anyone. My boss said that she will ask the head of the agency if they can promote me but I DONT BELIEVE the promotion is happening.

In June 2020, I met the new guy Yona predicted through my friends and he is amazing on paper. I'll call him K, K has everything that I would want in a man on paper. Very ambitious has his own side gig, working full time and was in the International olympics. In the beginning, I was into him but our conversations at times felt dry and I felt I was always trying to keep the conversation going. We talk everyday but its like repetitive and boring.

Well a few weeks ago ,I got in contact with a guy called S that I went to college with who happens to be friends with my best friend. We exchanged numbers. In college, I found him attractive but didn't do anything because I was in a relationship and he was in a fraternity and I was in a sorority and knowing Greek life, frat guys tend to be womanizers. So, I always assumed this guy was a player. Since I had his perception of him I wasn't expecting anything serious or for me to even like him. Well, I was wrong I actually ended up liking S and we have great chemistry to the point where its scaring me but I'm also starting to be not that interested in K.
Now this guy S, Yona never predicted him. S is not ambitious like K, S seems to still  be trying to figure things out and is not doing what he wants career wise but more so what he has to do to support his family. When it comes to S I like that we connect on a deeper level and we can talk about many things for hours. I am honestly scared that things won't workout with S and I don't even want to get any readings that could possibly emphasize that negative thought.

But overall, Yona was wrong about promotion and I didnt have any job breakthrough. POI A has not come back and if the did he is getting shut down straight away. If I find his number I will just block him, I am far gone.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5211 on: August 07, 2020, 03:07:35 AM »
Hey all I have a Yona update. finally something has happened from her cards. But I will say what she got 100% right-two important details and what she got wrong. which is a major thing she insisted wasn't the case and it is.

So, another guy that surfaced in my cards was a Knight of Pentacles. That there'd be some attraction. communication online but then we meet. Here is what she got wrong. I asked if it's an app guy and she said no, it's not a new app guy ; it is s/o I already know even though the cards don't say it she has this feeling.

But she gave two markers. that I'd know he was in a past relationship and not ready for romance. but there's some attraction.

and that he will mention a minor legal matter. her law symbol-she said something to do with court and that is when I identify him.

It is a guy I began chatting with on Bumble about 3 weeks ago, so 3 months after her reading. He IS local  as in he's starting a graduate program in my university. so I may have known him as in run into him at a local joint-IF that is even possible with covid shutdown. But I had never seen him on the apps before-with good reason b/c he was in a significant relationship.
I can already tell that he's not ready but I do find him attractive.

and today he mentioned a legal matter for which he has to appear in court.

She kept on insisting it feels comfortable and human so I must know him. Nope.

and he was supposed to appear after the Knight of Wands contact. So I have NO clue who the KoW is at this stage!

but this time it's the correct prediction.
I will say I speculated if it could be my love interest from 2014/15-a dark eyed dark haired guy who had once been married. Since he is local and I know him. but it being so far in the past I knew it couldn't be.

I just realized that this is famously preceding the Tower to a female friend or colleague related to their health-predicted since 2018.

she is saying I will be attracted but not enough to translate to passion.
She most likely assumed that I know him b/c he is local and b/c I meet up with him.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 03:12:57 AM by summertimesnow »

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5212 on: August 07, 2020, 06:50:21 PM »
So what happens if... something very hurtful just happened to me yesterday... it carried on with my POI ( boyfriend) until today and I am just overall upset about it and I think we got into our first “ fight” and since this is the first time I don’t know how he is going to act and I can’t tell what is going through his head and my anixtey is way high. Thing is- in my May reading she never mentioned that we would get into a fight and .. worst case scenario.. break up. God I hope not. Never once has she said a break up. Actually she did mention in my February reading that “ he is stubborn he backs off a little and then he comes back around” ...so do u think Yona would miss a break up? .... really anxious now

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5213 on: August 07, 2020, 07:01:57 PM »
Yona calls me single and I am very much in a committed relationship and have been for over 4 months. She keeps saying I have partnership ahead which I think to her means more like cohabitation. But yes she has completely missed the relationship so far in 2 readings. She misses stuff.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5214 on: August 07, 2020, 07:21:35 PM »
So you think she calls you single cause your not “ married”?  And she has told me that me and my poi have long term partnership....

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5215 on: August 07, 2020, 11:47:06 PM »
So you think she calls you single cause your not “ married”?  And she has told me that me and my poi have long term partnership....

Cohabitation not marriage. He just left here and we are planning a trip to Chicago. I'm making him a house key tomorrow. Yona missed all of it. 

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #5216 on: August 08, 2020, 12:18:25 AM »
So I’m gonna say something and I’m totally prepared for bashing but I had a reading with Yona today and wasn’t terribly impressed. Asked for general and no information and she read present but honestly I’ve had FAR better readings... I tried her because of this forum but she just wasn’t for me...🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #5217 on: August 08, 2020, 12:34:54 AM »

Cohabitation not marriage. He just left here and we are planning a trip to Chicago. I'm making him a house key tomorrow. Yona missed all of it.

I’m in the same boat as you. She would read my POI as if we weren’t together and make predictions based on that (very generic), but we ARE together and have been for a very (very) long time. Sure we broke up years ago and were apart for a while then, but she would read him as if he were distant and/or as if we weren’t communicating. Needless to say, it was incorrect, as were the predictions. Lovely lady though

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5218 on: August 08, 2020, 12:39:53 AM »

I’m in the same boat as you. She would read my POI as if we weren’t together and make predictions based on that (very generic), but we ARE together and have been for a very (very) long time. Sure we broke up years ago and were apart for a while then, but she would read him as if he were distant and/or as if we weren’t communicating. Needless to say, it was incorrect, as were the predictions. Lovely lady though

I have seen people say she misses marriages and kids. Now I'm beginning to wonder..   Does she see what we need help understanding and not stuff that is good and destined to be good? She kept picking up my ex husband in my last 2 half reads. She has never picked him up before and he tried really hard to get me to take him back and then proceeded to try to screw up things with my guy. Yona kept talking about not repeating past mistakes and actions matching words. I think both of those were one big warning about the ex.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5219 on: August 08, 2020, 04:08:24 AM »
Hi all, I have an update that may shed light on the discussion going on about Yona missing stuff. This isn't as egregious an example as her missing a relationship  but it showcases how she did get stuff wrong.

basically this Knight of Pentacles asked me out for Sun and I accepted. Now it has to be taken with a grain of salt b/c planned meetups often fall through-this is the case even with RL contacts but it's often the case with app meetups. Both parties can bail at the last moment. It's just the way meetings with strangers go.
But he's still going on about a ) the ex and b) the court case. the twin markers that'd identify him. She also got correct that he is local and I meet up with him  quickly and see it as an experiment.
But she *insisted* he'd be someone I already knew, and not a new app guy even though the first communication was shown as remote followed by a meetup.

And I got back in touch with the good looking blue eyed King of Cups who is older and who is friendly with the old Wands (KoW1).

So I am thinking if she got it wrong that this KoP is a new app guy when she insisted he wasn't but got the markers him right, it goes to show how she can mess up. She may have gone beyond the cards and used logic since she said : you typically are hesitant to meet with app guys and since you meet up with him quite quickly after he asks, it must be s/o you know, feels familiar and local. Local yes, and familiarity element js maybe through my university but I hadn't even matched with him nor Ever seen his profile at the time of the reading 3.5 months ago.

Meanwhile, this casts into doubt what she saw about a KoW of interest who leaves town. I have identified both the King of Cups and KoP but cannot identify the Wands. the one person whom I know is leaving the state is the guy who bailed on me last weekend, who is chatting me up incessantly but hasn't set up a new date, and whom I have no feelings toward, such that I felt relief when he bailed on me!!
But now I think he may be a Wands in energy and she assumed I was into him from the Hanged man-which is b/c we are social media friends, and of course would be in 'ongoing interaction' in a social media sort of way.

She sees passion with a KoW who is out of town and returns to town. So it is possible this is a brand new person whom I don't even know right now!!!!
so you see, if she's messed up one one important tidbit about a Knight of Pentacles, it sort of throws into question all else while also showing how she does get minutuae right.

anything