Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541290 times)

Offline Piggynose

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5190 on: July 31, 2020, 02:57:15 PM »
I got the magician too. Does this mean that a person will change the way they look? This was a prediction I got before being diagnosed with breast cancer and obviously my appearance changed drastically!

It depends where the Magician appears. I think if she sees it in the house of appearances or whatever the card position equivalent is for that, it means you will change your appearance. One time it was crossing for me and it said you may be trying but this isn't the time to try to change it. And that was true-we all know that abs are made in the kitchen so I was kinda how I am now-not lean as I want to be . Twice she saw it as me getting lean and fit and that ended up being true-summers '18 and '19.. She sees it ahead for me still so the Magician favors me now.
She was once able to see the Magician for me getting a 'procedure that is voluntary and that I 'd been wanting for some time'--I got my 2nd tat.

But I guess in your case the Magician may be shown as outside your control. I am so sorry that you went through chemo related changes.
So what I'm saying is that my guess is that she can tell if it's an external vs internally driven (ie:dieting) or external but voluntary (ie: tattoo, hair cut/hair  coloring) type of change.

Thank you! She did not say if it was external or internal but maybe she saw the cancer and decided to not go into it. She mentioned she saw green around me and that more would come. She said I was strong. Then she moved on.

Offline massine

« Reply #5191 on: July 31, 2020, 02:59:07 PM »
I got the magician too. Does this mean that a person will change the way they look? This was a prediction I got before being diagnosed with breast cancer and obviously my appearance changed drastically!

Did Yona tell you it would be a change in appearance? She began saying to me it can be a person changing their insides or outsides and she said to me specifically it was appearance as she felt I had emotional and mental growth, mentioned weight loss and doing somethibg to alter my appearance which will appear trivial to some but will be long term and I'll like it!

She did not say it was specifically going to be physical. She said I was the magician, that I was stronger and I had more to offer. Then she said she saw green colors and that it was healing and there was more to come. Then she moved on and talked about something else. This reading was a month before I discovered the lump in my breast.

Maybe she was talking about how your emotions would be tested and how you mentally grew through that process? Or maybe she wanted to avoid discussing it! You're definitely a really strong, powerful woman to go through breast cancer ❤️❤️ I hope you're well now! 💜

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #5192 on: July 31, 2020, 03:51:49 PM »

Did Yona tell you it would be a change in appearance? She began saying to me it can be a person changing their insides or outsides and she said to me specifically it was appearance as she felt I had emotional and mental growth, mentioned weight loss and doing somethibg to alter my appearance which will appear trivial to some but will be long term and I'll like it!

She did not say it was specifically going to be physical. She said I was the magician, that I was stronger and I had more to offer. Then she said she saw green colors and that it was healing and there was more to come. Then she moved on and talked about something else. This reading was a month before I discovered the lump in my breast.

Maybe she was talking about how your emotions would be tested and how you mentally grew through that process? Or maybe she wanted to avoid discussing it! You're definitely a really strong, powerful woman to go through breast cancer ❤️❤️ I hope you're well now! 💜

Thank you for your kind words. I’m all good now. I kicked cancer’s a$$!!! lol

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #5193 on: August 01, 2020, 03:49:07 AM »
Hit from Yona. She mentioned a new project, that I would be enthusiastic, investing myself and there would be others involved. I assumed she meant work. The charity me and others started for my nephews death just got our permit approved for a block party on 8/29. We met tonight going over ideas on how to raise money for the cause. It’s a lot of work to do in a short period of time but we are going to make sure we pull it off. It just hit me when I read that line she said. An a-ha moment like this is exactly what she meant. Couple small ones before this today but for sure the first big one. Gives me hope that others will fall into place as well!

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5194 on: August 01, 2020, 04:01:01 AM »
Haha I think I am one of the bitter bitches Massine is talking of.

I do feel bitter and resentful -but understandably so.  but it is what it is!

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!  ❤️❤️
The people who feel the need to start drama and drag others down for absolutely no reason are the bitter ones! It's a thing I always say to myself when I get frustrated or situations happen where I get hurt and upset, or I feel down on myself. It's not to say you can't be resentful because you absolutely can, but we shouldn't put ourselves down in negative situations, we should continue to better ourselves because we're worth the self growth, and that's where I'm slowly improving on!

We are better than the people who run us down, who cause misery or chaos in our lives. We are worth more than people who want to drag us down with them, who don't see our self worth and who don't appreciate us.

I don't think it helps that I'm also in my mid twenties and so this isn't me insulting people, I guess it's just millennial humour/talk 😂
So anytime someone makes you feel like crap, or you want to scream/yell at someone, just remember; don't be a bitter bitch, be a better bitch. Don't sink to their level cause you're so much better than that

❤️❤️

Awww Massine thank you. it's been a hectic day for me and this is why it took till now for me to update.

I gotcha on the millennial talk. I am Professor's peer so we consider ourselves older millennials :) But it goes to show that we can have similar experiences and questions about Yona's cards in various age brackets. Yona once told me she reads for 70 y.os sometimes-and there are some who care about the physical spark!!

I decided ultimately that it's the prediction with a Knight of Wands comes to see you from out of town (Chariot) , you already know them and aren't in communication --at that time. What she got wrong was the chemistry. she either assumed based on the Hanged Man (where she mused why I'd hang out with s/o I am not into) or she assumed based on it being a Knight of Wands card-that it must be romantic. To be sure, she said it's a flirtatious approach and that is true but that doesn't mean i return the attention.

I also realized that this is the time period she saw back in the spring '18 reading with it being summer, a financial Tower to my institution occurs and soon after I have multiple men approach me-at least two she said, one is a King of Cups who also asked me out and whom I just identified.
And she was correct on there being two Knights of Wands, and one being from out of town.
So she did get a lot of details right but it is also a big wrong/ a big miss to say I'm attracted to the second Wands.
My friend who reads with Yona who knows all this pointed out that there's still a lot more predictions that make no sense with this second Wands-like for one, him not communicating, me being worried, but also past misunderstandings-which there are none with this guy.

So I hope she also made a false assumption saying that the KoW I end up with is the one who goes out of town and comes back.
But timing wise, this completes my first two layouts from the December reading. This KoW meetup was the first prediction after World and I've been back for 4.5 months now.

I instinctively knew that it would not be a guy of interest b/c of the phrasing-the warning to learn from past mistakes, not to be abrasive to the guy despite feeling romantically frustrated.  otherwise it should have shown like excitement, or impatience to see him again or lack of communication and allll that jazz-and it didn't. it just moved on to career predictions. and then the King of Cups.

And @Piggynose
You go girl!
Glad that you are doing well!

@Larryducs-thank you for the update. I love those ah ha! eureka type moments!

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #5195 on: August 01, 2020, 11:36:35 AM »
Thank you Summer!

Offline samantha87

« Reply #5196 on: August 01, 2020, 05:08:46 PM »
Yona did predict my POI would contact me and the news would surprise me.  Well, he dumped me via message.  Again.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #5197 on: August 01, 2020, 05:11:05 PM »
Yona did predict my POI would contact me and the news would surprise me.  Well, he dumped me via message.  Again.

sorry for that samantha, did she mention its a negative news or a tower sort of ?

Offline samantha87

« Reply #5198 on: August 01, 2020, 05:15:00 PM »

sorry for that samantha, did she mention its a negative news or a tower sort of ?

No tower; she made it sound positive. 

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #5199 on: August 01, 2020, 05:16:42 PM »

is it possible that the news is yet to come from your POI ? from the details she gave around it

Offline samantha87

« Reply #5200 on: August 01, 2020, 05:29:17 PM »

is it possible that the news is yet to come from your POI ? from the details she gave around it

I honestly don't know.  She went so far as to say we would be moving closer to one another.  But she never said anything negative about where this would be going.  I'm just left devastated again.

Offline massine

« Reply #5201 on: August 01, 2020, 07:37:29 PM »
Haha I think I am one of the bitter bitches Massine is talking of.

I do feel bitter and resentful -but understandably so.  but it is what it is!

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!  ❤️❤️
The people who feel the need to start drama and drag others down for absolutely no reason are the bitter ones! It's a thing I always say to myself when I get frustrated or situations happen where I get hurt and upset, or I feel down on myself. It's not to say you can't be resentful because you absolutely can, but we shouldn't put ourselves down in negative situations, we should continue to better ourselves because we're worth the self growth, and that's where I'm slowly improving on!

We are better than the people who run us down, who cause misery or chaos in our lives. We are worth more than people who want to drag us down with them, who don't see our self worth and who don't appreciate us.

I don't think it helps that I'm also in my mid twenties and so this isn't me insulting people, I guess it's just millennial humour/talk 😂
So anytime someone makes you feel like crap, or you want to scream/yell at someone, just remember; don't be a bitter bitch, be a better bitch. Don't sink to their level cause you're so much better than that

❤️❤️

Awww Massine thank you. it's been a hectic day for me and this is why it took till now for me to update.

I gotcha on the millennial talk. I am Professor's peer so we consider ourselves older millennials :) But it goes to show that we can have similar experiences and questions about Yona's cards in various age brackets. Yona once told me she reads for 70 y.os sometimes-and there are some who care about the physical spark!!

I decided ultimately that it's the prediction with a Knight of Wands comes to see you from out of town (Chariot) , you already know them and aren't in communication --at that time. What she got wrong was the chemistry. she either assumed based on the Hanged Man (where she mused why I'd hang out with s/o I am not into) or she assumed based on it being a Knight of Wands card-that it must be romantic. To be sure, she said it's a flirtatious approach and that is true but that doesn't mean i return the attention.

I also realized that this is the time period she saw back in the spring '18 reading with it being summer, a financial Tower to my institution occurs and soon after I have multiple men approach me-at least two she said, one is a King of Cups who also asked me out and whom I just identified.
And she was correct on there being two Knights of Wands, and one being from out of town.
So she did get a lot of details right but it is also a big wrong/ a big miss to say I'm attracted to the second Wands.
My friend who reads with Yona who knows all this pointed out that there's still a lot more predictions that make no sense with this second Wands-like for one, him not communicating, me being worried, but also past misunderstandings-which there are none with this guy.

So I hope she also made a false assumption saying that the KoW I end up with is the one who goes out of town and comes back.
But timing wise, this completes my first two layouts from the December reading. This KoW meetup was the first prediction after World and I've been back for 4.5 months now.

I instinctively knew that it would not be a guy of interest b/c of the phrasing-the warning to learn from past mistakes, not to be abrasive to the guy despite feeling romantically frustrated.  otherwise it should have shown like excitement, or impatience to see him again or lack of communication and allll that jazz-and it didn't. it just moved on to career predictions. and then the King of Cups.

And @Piggynose
You go girl!
Glad that you are doing well!

@Larryducs-thank you for the update. I love those ah ha! eureka type moments!

Oh gosh hope things settle for you Summer! And I'd say she made a false assumption; I'd say once her predictions match with the right KoW you'll know all about it! Fingers crossed you get what you want!

Congrats Larryducs, I hope all goes well and that you raise vital funds and awareness of your beautiful cause! Sorry for your loss <3

and CONGRATS PIGGYNOSE, WOOHOO!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5202 on: August 04, 2020, 07:54:25 PM »
Scariest thing happened! I thought this thread got deleted cause my connection was off on my phone. I will say that I freaked for a moment! Not sure what I would do without this thread...

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5203 on: August 04, 2020, 10:40:28 PM »
Massine, thank you.

I actually have an update on this situation. I tried to post it on Sat night but I couldn't connect to the forum starting from around mid day Sat until today. I kept on getting this SMF error.

The KoW2, or who I think is KoW2 canceled on me on Sat claiming he had to help a friend move. So I still cannot identify the Wands. I mean if he comes to see me and he leaves it may still fit but this has cast doubt on the situation. I had said previously that Spirit will always correct if you have something wrong.
I have other plans this weekend and the one after so that takes us to Yona's reading anyhow.
the King of Cups I'm pretty sure I've identified. Oh did I mention?  yea I have an update about him as well. Long long ago-Nov 16 reading Yona had seen it'd be a local guy,, met through random connections (not online) and that he'd be at my 'doorstep' meaning proximate. At the time I had thought it'd be this trainer guy at my local gym..
This guy now just started working at a pub with outdoor seating which is right across from my house.

But Wands is a question mark.

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #5204 on: August 05, 2020, 07:32:05 PM »
Has Yona ever been negative about anyone reading? Or is she a little of a fairy tale reader where she soften the tone even if it’s bad? Everytime I read with her it’s always a good reading like positive outcome, future is bright, you’ll be happy. I want to believe it ofcourse but just want to check if she has ever been negative. Every reading she saw love and romance coming. Have you ever had any reading where she didn’t mention it?