Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541261 times)

Offline Cranberry88

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5130 on: July 28, 2020, 12:19:30 PM »
I’ve got my top up with Yona tomorrow.
Hoping it isn’t a nonread 🤞🏼

all the best & keep us posted.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #5131 on: July 28, 2020, 08:18:26 PM »
I’ve got my top up with Yona tomorrow.
Hoping it isn’t a nonread 🤞🏼

all the best & keep us posted.

She was actually able to read me today!
There’s a lot to chew on though so I’ll give myself some time to digest it before posting more in depth.

It is interesting how this top up zoomed into the initial predictions of my first reading so I’m glad I have more details. She did say I’d have a tower coming up but after deciding which of 2 POIs I’d have an exclusive partnership with (not commitment, or she hopes not as she thinks that would be too soon at that stage). She said at least that area of life would be stable.

The general theme in my life has to do with ‘spark’ and potential: how viable a creative business idea I’ve started on is, which of the 2 POIs I have more of a spark with and who I think would a relationship progress with.

Offline massine

« Reply #5132 on: July 28, 2020, 08:31:28 PM »
Oops I think I spoke too soon...
A mutual friend told me that there are issues and the two are considering not continuing the relationship, who knows....

I also apologize for saying Yona may be wrong, she warned me this year would have more heartbreaks and I won't have romance or passion until next year. She also told me I am the magician, that I will make changes inside and out but mainly outside and they may be viewed as trivial to others but they're meaningful and long term to me. Well I have lost between half a stone and a stone of weight, I'm down a dress size and a call back I had arranged for hair extensions over two months ago finally came in....

I also read with another reader who is on a few sites and does astrology and horary astrology who has told me that he'll be back next year too.... We'll see!

My emotions are a lot more balanced today and I once again apologize for jumping the gun especially when Yona told me nothing huge will happen romance wise this year except for a lack of trust and let downs!

Offline massine

« Reply #5133 on: July 28, 2020, 09:02:18 PM »
Well that is a huge oops and the apology wont be accepted until there is further  contrition. Also, you must be British like Yona! Who the hell measures weight in stones? LoL!!🤗 Just kidding. Im happy the new revelations at least provides some comfort! In my reading last yr Yona said I would see relationship updates with my poi on social media. Im not on social media but my poi last week uploaded a pic with a significant other celebrating their bday! It tore me apart. But she did say that it wont last and they will miss me and reach out soon. Who knows! But it gave some peace of mind!! All the best to you on this period of heartache.

Oh Professor, you never fail to make me smile!! 😂 You guys and your lbs are just too confusing for me!! Hearing I weigh 9 1/2 stone is much nicer than 133 pounds! 😂 And of course how can one weigh pounds when our currency is pounds? Don't think 133 of them would be that heavy 😂

Yona keeps saying I can't close the door, I have to leave it a jar and put it on the back burner and kept repeating not yet so I'll wait and see! I have a few dates lined up but I have a lot to focus on thanks to Yonas education/career predictions coming true and it's been stressing me so I think I'm just so overworked!!

And thanks, same to you! We'll definitely get the happiness and easy going life we're due soon! <3

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #5134 on: July 28, 2020, 09:06:04 PM »
Well that is a huge oops and the apology wont be accepted until there is further  contrition. Also, you must be British like Yona! Who the hell measures weight in stones? LoL!!🤗 Just kidding. Im happy the new revelations at least provides some comfort! In my reading last yr Yona said I would see relationship updates with my poi on social media. Im not on social media but my poi last week uploaded a pic update on whatsapp with a significant other celebrating their bday! It tore me apart. But she did say that it wont last and they will miss me and reach out soon. Who knows! But it gave some peace of mind!! All the best to you on this period of heartache.

Professor is your poi a he or she ?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #5135 on: July 28, 2020, 09:12:38 PM »
Well that is a huge oops and the apology wont be accepted until there is further  contrition. Also, you must be British like Yona! Who the hell measures weight in stones? LoL!!🤗 Just kidding. Im happy the new revelations at least provides some comfort! In my reading last yr Yona said I would see relationship updates with my poi on social media. Im not on social media but my poi last week uploaded a pic update on whatsapp with a significant other celebrating their bday! It tore me apart. But she did say that it wont last and they will miss me and reach out soon. Who knows! But it gave some peace of mind!! All the best to you on this period of heartache.

Hmmmm. So someone has noticed I have always used ‘they’ to refer to my poi and more and more ppl are wondering if im male or female. I will answer. I am a .....hUmAn ☺️ lol

Transgender? If you are, can you please just identify yourself as whatever sex you feel comfortable with.

Offline massine

« Reply #5136 on: July 28, 2020, 09:13:35 PM »

Hmmmm. So someone has noticed I have always used ‘they’ to refer to my poi and more and more ppl are wondering if im male or female. I will answer. I am a .....hUmAn ☺️ lol

You're an enigma! 😂

Offline Esse

« Reply #5137 on: July 28, 2020, 09:13:45 PM »
It is kinda funny about the stones/pounds thing (also a Brit)  it's been a year since i read with Yona and she told me not to get another reading until my predictions had passed.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #5138 on: July 28, 2020, 09:16:15 PM »
Also, @mass congrats on that. Things have yet to happen from my last top from yona and I’m starting to lose faith in her. Hopefully I get surprised one day like you did and no longer feel that she’s probably wrong

Offline massine

« Reply #5139 on: July 28, 2020, 09:17:31 PM »
Also, @mass congrats on that. Things have yet to happen from my last top from yona and I’m starting to lose faith in her. Hopefully I get surprised one day like you did and no longer feel that she’s probably wrong

I had my first reading with her this month and a lot has come to pass already and I genuinely thought one thing would be delayed for another few years so I was shocked. Who knows! I'm excited to get a top up with her and see what else happens.

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #5140 on: July 28, 2020, 09:20:08 PM »
A mutual friend told me that there are issues and the two are considering not continuing the relationship, who knows....

I also apologize for saying Yona may be wrong, she warned me this year would have more heartbreaks and I won't have romance or passion until next year. She also told me I am the magician, that I will make changes inside and out but mainly outside and they may be viewed as trivial to others but they're meaningful and long term to me. Well I have lost between half a stone and a stone of weight, I'm down a dress size and a call back I had arranged for hair extensions over two months ago finally came in....

I also read with another reader who is on a few sites and does astrology and horary astrology who has told me that he'll be back next year too.... We'll see!

My emotions are a lot more balanced today and I once again apologize for jumping the gun especially when Yona told me nothing huge will happen romance wise this year except for a lack of trust and let downs!

No need to apologize as emotions are harder to control than Covid! Congrats on the loss of stone and you got this and keep doing you!

Offline sexyp

« Reply #5141 on: July 28, 2020, 09:27:46 PM »
can someone who understands Yona decipher this for me:
travel, heart, fox
stork, snake ,clover
knight, star ,cross
tree rope?- not too sure about this last one as she mumbled through it and i didn't hear the 3rd card

Offline massine

« Reply #5142 on: July 28, 2020, 10:06:43 PM »

No need to apologize as emotions are harder to control than Covid! Congrats on the loss of stone and you got this and keep doing you!

Thank you for being so kind!! <3

Offline massine

« Reply #5143 on: July 28, 2020, 10:12:17 PM »

Transgender? If you are, can you please just identify yourself as whatever sex you feel comfortable with.

lollllllll!!!! i couldnt stop laughing at this!!! 🐶🐶 so..... actually this thread is abt Yona, so lets steady the ship please, lol!

Speaking of weight, Yona, that mad woman, since last year kept asking me if I walk alot. Im sure thats one of her Yonaisms. But guess who bought a sole f63 treadmill? I could throw a few stones away off of myself! lol

Yesss, you'll have to keep us up to date on your treadmill adventure lol! I'm dying to get to the gym to hit the treadmills again, I run off my anger lol! 😂

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #5144 on: July 28, 2020, 10:22:21 PM »

lollllllll!!!! i couldnt stop laughing at this!!! 🐶🐶 so..... actually this thread is abt Yona, so lets steady the ship please, lol!

Speaking of weight, Yona, that mad woman, since last year kept asking me if I walk alot. Im sure thats one of her Yonaisms. But guess who bought a sole f63 treadmill? I could throw a few stones away off of myself! lol

Yesss, you'll have to keep us up to date on your treadmill adventure lol! I'm dying to get to the gym to hit the treadmills again, I run off my anger lol! 😂

This thread is about Yona. Let’s steady the ship 🐶

anything