Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541428 times)

Offline massine

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4995 on: July 19, 2020, 08:20:53 PM »
If I may ask, what is a non read that is referred to in the forum? I have a general idea but would like some clarification if that’s possible please. Also with Yona’s top up reading is it similar to the original in depth reading that was first given or does the top up clarify things yet to occur in that first reading? Had my reading with her July 1 and purchased the top up and would like an idea when would be best to schedule it. A couple of things have played out already and even though it says in the forum her timing is spotty at best, a few more are slated to occur, according to her, over the next few weeks and August.

A non read is where the isn't a connection, or Yona struggles to clearly read you!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #4996 on: July 19, 2020, 08:39:40 PM »
If I may ask, what is a non read that is referred to in the forum? I have a general idea but would like some clarification if that’s possible please. Also with Yona’s top up reading is it similar to the original in depth reading that was first given or does the top up clarify things yet to occur in that first reading? Had my reading with her July 1 and purchased the top up and would like an idea when would be best to schedule it. A couple of things have played out already and even though it says in the forum her timing is spotty at best, a few more are slated to occur, according to her, over the next few weeks and August.

Non-read is the same as what Massine explained.

top-up is exactly the same as in-depth just with some discount for established customers. There is no connection with the first reading. The predictions could be very different. The main concern usually comes up again.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #4997 on: July 19, 2020, 09:40:19 PM »

Non-read is the same as what Massine explained.

top-up is exactly the same as in-depth just with some discount for established customers. There is no connection with the first reading. The predictions could be very different. The main concern usually comes up again.

Additionally, Yona recommends waiting 4-6 months, unless her predictions from the previous reading have all passed. Based on posts here, a non-reading often occurs when the reading is scheduled too soon following the last one because she isn't getting more info.

Offline LoveAndLight555

« Reply #4998 on: July 20, 2020, 06:55:45 PM »
So I am here to update you all on my very first reading with Yona, which was back on 4/1. And all I will say is I'm blown away... Yona is legit!! For anyone with doubt... she must not have had a good connection or like others have said, the time is still to come.

She said that I would hear from a person of interest by text and they would be flirty and talk about stuff, but I would not be easy to flirt with. She said she was not impressed with this individual until later on when we talk again as this person will have more determination and make things happen.

I did not think of the same person Yona was referring to... so when he texted I didn't even think twice. Well everyone, this person texted me the same night of my reading. THE SAME NIGHT. And then we didn't have any more contact until 3 months later, which is where we're at now. We got in communication again and he has come on strong in a shocking way, as I didn't expect it whatsoever. The future predictions make so much more sense now that I know this person.

I just scheduled a top up reading to get more details, as the second spread information does not make total sense with this person. I know sometimes she mixes up people's energy and thinks it's the same person, but it is really two different people, so time will tell.

I can update everyone when more predictions come to pass but I will say, my tower was supposed to happen first which is what I've been waiting for and I'm still waiting. So the predictions are not always in the correct order. And anyways, I am just here to provide some positive feedback on Yona. She has a gift!   

Offline samantha87

« Reply #4999 on: July 20, 2020, 07:38:18 PM »
So I am here to update you all on my very first reading with Yona, which was back on 4/1. And all I will say is I'm blown away... Yona is legit!! For anyone with doubt... she must not have had a good connection or like others have said, the time is still to come.

She said that I would hear from a person of interest by text and they would be flirty and talk about stuff, but I would not be easy to flirt with. She said she was not impressed with this individual until later on when we talk again as this person will have more determination and make things happen.

I did not think of the same person Yona was referring to... so when he texted I didn't even think twice. Well everyone, this person texted me the same night of my reading. THE SAME NIGHT. And then we didn't have any more contact until 3 months later, which is where we're at now. We got in communication again and he has come on strong in a shocking way, as I didn't expect it whatsoever. The future predictions make so much more sense now that I know this person.

I just scheduled a top up reading to get more details, as the second spread information does not make total sense with this person. I know sometimes she mixes up people's energy and thinks it's the same person, but it is really two different people, so time will tell.

I can update everyone when more predictions come to pass but I will say, my tower was supposed to happen first which is what I've been waiting for and I'm still waiting. So the predictions are not always in the correct order. And anyways, I am just here to provide some positive feedback on Yona. She has a gift!

I'm happy Yona for you and I hope other predictions come to pass too! :D

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #5000 on: July 20, 2020, 08:41:56 PM »

I’m happy for you! Gives me hope. I never doubted Yona having a gift. I just hope her love predictions happen for me too!

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5001 on: July 20, 2020, 09:42:19 PM »
Hi all, LoveandLight, so so happy for you.

This is a prime example of where it'd be the first prediction to pop up.
This is why I am always disheartened when the first layer drones on and on about random tidbits or throws in '2 of pentacles, remote communication, you aren't that excited' or some variant of this verbiage=====app guy.

One day I may hit a lucky break where the first prediction is  something exciting.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #5002 on: July 20, 2020, 10:30:38 PM »
Has Yona explicitly told you not to do something?  Going through my notes from my first reading, she told me not to chase after my POI.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #5003 on: July 21, 2020, 01:32:49 AM »

This is why I am always disheartened when the first layer drones on and on about random tidbits or throws in '2 of pentacles, remote communication, you aren't that excited' or some variant of this verbiage=====app guy.

One day I may hit a lucky break where the first prediction is  something exciting.

Summer, are you saying that it makes a difference if Yona’s love predictions happen at the beginning of the reading or if it’s the last thing she talks about?

Will Yona tell you if POI is no good for you and you should move on?

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #5004 on: July 21, 2020, 02:41:15 AM »
Has Yona explicitly told you not to do something?  Going through my notes from my first reading, she told me not to chase after my POI.

Yona told me not to reach out to ex and told me my ex will reach out when ready, it will just take a long time. I haven’t reached to my my most ex for various reasons and not because Yona or a psychic has told me not to.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #5005 on: July 21, 2020, 03:22:03 AM »

Yona told me not to reach out to ex and told me my ex will reach out when ready, it will just take a long time. I haven’t reached to my my most ex for various reasons and not because Yona or a psychic has told me not to.

She said this to me last year, and I begged and groveled for six weeks straight to get my ex to come back.  He has done it again and I'm too drained and fed up to beg.  But I was curious if her "advice" panned out for anyone.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5006 on: July 21, 2020, 04:59:21 AM »

Summer, are you saying that it makes a difference if Yona’s love predictions happen at the beginning of the reading or if it’s the last thing she talks about?

Will Yona tell you if POI is no good for you and you should move on?

On the first question, absolutely YES! I've noticed this on the forums too-that people whose love predictions appear later on end up waiting and waiting.
I've also seen firsthand that her first set of predictions always and always passes. Sometimes it gets stuck halfway through the first spread  sometimes it completes the first cross. But only once --in nearly 5 years--did I have an exciting love development as the first prediction and that was my then love interest coming to my house. and that happened 3.5 weeks later.
Invariably my reading ends with juicy love predictions -not a relationship per se but passion and dating a significant love interest.
And that time NEVER comes. Like even the markers preceding-fail to happen.

In general, one can't get to the end of a reading. I have readings from 2017 the last cross of which--all pertaining to love-never happened.

On PoI: I don't know the answer to this myself because I've never had a PoI to ask about in the time I read with her. She sees a Wands or a Cups or a Pentacles and it's up to me to guess who it may be. With only the Wands card, it had captured my then love interest but I was never able to identify the Cups and the Pentacles guys have been guys from real life into me whom I only see as a friend. I've had a total of 17 such guys, 7 of whom were predicted by Yona. [these are all from real life]. Cups guys for me are mostly app randos-which Yona's reading finally confirmed as all the Cups in your cards are app men .

But I have read that she tells people that an ex will not come back ; so she isn't a fairy tale reader though she will soften her blows.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 05:00:58 AM by summertimesnow »

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #5007 on: July 21, 2020, 05:18:59 AM »
@ summertimes snow can you plz help me with your statement, “I've also seen firsthand that her first set of predictions always and always passes. Sometimes it gets stuck halfway through the first spread”

What’s a first set of prediction?  The ones she gives out quickly or what? I didn’t understand it?

She saw a third child for me which is 99% impossible....

Also another question plz, I read with her a few years back and then this week meaning only twice in total and a couple predictions she repeated how did she remember me from 2.5 years back one damn reading? She also saw me moving which is another big NO atleast in my heart and mind and whAt future brings who knows but I have kids, BEAUTIFUL house full of flowers and work I did by my own hands with my husband and even mere thoughts of “move”!kill me. I am so happy in our current home/ house. She saw as an “upgrade” move but I don’t know....

Plz can you help me?

Thanks.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #5008 on: July 21, 2020, 05:44:26 AM »
Funny thing I noticed she brought all the questions herself I was going to ask her and my work was the key focus. Now that’s very interesting because either she remembered from our  2.5 years chat that I am Only and MAINLY interested in knowing about career and finances rather then love life ( happily married). I wonder if she read her notes with me regarding her previous chat? Otherwise it’s extremely impressive cards picked up on my thoughts....  and even I was just going to ask if she still sees a third kid for but before I would say anything she herself told me.. this prediction repeated from last 2.5 years back reading.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #5009 on: July 21, 2020, 10:03:05 AM »
Funny thing I noticed she brought all the questions herself I was going to ask her and my work was the key focus. Now that’s very interesting because either she remembered from our  2.5 years chat that I am Only and MAINLY interested in knowing about career and finances rather then love life ( happily married). I wonder if she read her notes with me regarding her previous chat? Otherwise it’s extremely impressive cards picked up on my thoughts....  and even I was just going to ask if she still sees a third kid for but before I would say anything she herself told me.. this prediction repeated from last 2.5 years back reading.

She always reads the previous notes before the reading. So it's not surprising if she remembers something from the past.

anything