Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541449 times)

Offline sarah1

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4935 on: July 17, 2020, 04:01:55 AM »
Hi everyone, I have to say I agree, reading everyone’s review and experiences made me feel less alone, so thank you all for sharing your experience here. I too have tried sooo many readers from psychic sources (almost all of them) California psychic (again almost all), keen, etc... I read with sooooo many readers  that it’s kinda embarrassing to even remember. And now after 7 loooong years. I only read with Yona, Keisha and occasionally sherry (UK) & cookie (of course with my luck, still  waiting for prediction to unfold) still They I can truly trust and  after trying all the others I can say they are by far the best.. ❤️ 💕 💗

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #4936 on: July 17, 2020, 01:55:09 PM »
Everyone who has thanked me including Professor and Staircase, thank you! and you are most welcome.  To be perfectly honest, I'd rather be on this forum than on an app "date" so I am hopelessly incorrigible!:) :o

on the WoF, Yona told me that she understood circa March why she'd been getting a WoF for many clients-it was all covid. But for me it wasn't a WoF. It showed up as the Fool-everything changes and it a block to my bureaucratic process (which is, now after 4 months on the dot, still blocked-it should have taken 2 weeks, according to past years' data but yep).
Now tho, the one time that Yona did my old Wands' cards, it came up as Wheel of Fortune/change of job and Chariot. This was a reading in May 2019 when she said 'Wheel of Fortune is turning for the KoW. in a couple of weeks the Wands will start a new piece of work or a new job, he will be taking a journey first'
She had said that the cards for another person tend to be "short bursts" and won't extend in time.
except that they did. so the 'couple of weeks' even for him, is now 1.5 years later-and that is yet to be confirmed. I know he's out of work, but he is yet to update me or I'm yet to find out he's seeking new work. He may text my mom about it and oh yea-funny that she appeared in his cards as an ongoing presence.
so covid19 shut down his old place of work and it's been shut since March with barely a week resuming services, only to be shut again due to an outbreak. and now it's indefinite.
this prediction is now being mirrored in my own cards concerning A Knight of Wands.
So likely it's him-but yea  he got covid19 as a WoF.
Funny note-the night that we'd gone swimming he'd asked me if he showed up in my cards. he knew I was into readings, but not the extent of it. he was being flirtatious of course, but yea funny he asked that!

Thank you Summertimenow for your insights! A lot of what you said validates what I already suspected because I notice a lot of it in my reading, like the second spread adding more details or correcting the details from the first spread.

I believe a few people have mentioned that Yona said for most people who got readings with her in 2019 and parts of 2018 the Wheel of Fortune showed up as COVID-19 directly affecting themselves or affecting people they know personally. My top up reading was in early February 2020 a few weeks before the COVID-19 shutdown, but I got the WoF in both my readings and both times the WoF showed up in the opening cards and know they were looking at same pandemic event, but Yona interpreted it from different perspectives. My first reading was in July 2019 and Yona‘s interpretation of the WoF makes sense now.

I echo the sentiments of everyone here. It’s been great reading everyone’s different experiences as well as connecting with people here.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #4937 on: July 17, 2020, 02:05:13 PM »
Hopeful2020- yes I have my little circle with the people I love and care about and I too have shut up friends who just like to gossip and ask me a million and one questions about my love life.... can’t stand it! So yes this has become my new friend group! Support! Love it. I wonder if we can all get on a group chat of some sort.... easier to log in and out of and jump in whenever we want...

Offline Nina710

« Reply #4938 on: July 17, 2020, 04:42:14 PM »
Yona said in my last readying in May that she sees “ very pal green around you” .... anyone know what this means?????

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4939 on: July 17, 2020, 06:07:50 PM »
Hi Nina, she told me she saw green around me and it meant healing and that there was more to come. Yep, I’m healing from breast cancer.  I wonder if that’s what she meant?

And to chime in with what everyone else is saying, I also check this forum a lot and really appreciate everyone that contributes. It helps to find other people that are into psychics the way that I am. ☺️

Offline tshine17

« Reply #4940 on: July 17, 2020, 06:15:36 PM »
Echoing the thanks! I love the information. Tarot and Yona’s abilities are so interesting!

Btw I feel like I’ve had a breakthrough. I originally started calling psychics about a year ago when my POI re-entered my life. I recently met someone else, and I have no idea where it’s going. But I do know that I don’t feel the need to call psychics. His communication is direct, flirty and consistent. I feel like if I need to call a psychic over what someone’s thinking or what’s going to happen....it’s probably not a good relationship. BUT, I do think that psychics like Yona....who you only speak to 1-2 times a year are more for entertainment. I appreciate that about her. I don’t think she’s taking advantage of desperate people.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #4941 on: July 17, 2020, 07:21:29 PM »
Hi all, tgif!

Piggynose, I am so sorry to hear about your past cancer; I'm thankful you are well.
But yes green is the color of healing ; whether it is emotional or physical or a combo thereof.

More on covid19: back in a reading from May 2019, Yona had "learning from difficult times, you and the Knight of Wands draw closer" and then also  "this is a time of celebration, 9 of cups, and you celebrate the end of tough times" and then also "events outside of your control bring you closer". So the 'tough times' and 'events outside of your control' referred to covid I bet.
But of course, the 9 of cups, celebrating the end of it can be years and years away.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4942 on: July 17, 2020, 07:53:42 PM »
Hi all, tgif!

Piggynose, I am so sorry to hear about your past cancer; I'm thankful you are well.
But yes green is the color of healing ; whether it is emotional or physical or a combo thereof.

More on covid19: back in a reading from May 2019, Yona had "learning from difficult times, you and the Knight of Wands draw closer" and then also  "this is a time of celebration, 9 of cups, and you celebrate the end of tough times" and then also "events outside of your control bring you closer". So the 'tough times' and 'events outside of your control' referred to covid I bet.
But of course, the 9 of cups, celebrating the end of it can be years and years away.

Summertimesnow, maybe you can give me some insight. Yona said last year that my KOW was going to give me an apology/explanation. She also said she was happy to see him because he "takes away my tower". What on earth does that mean? For background,  I'm single and she insists it's somone I know. How can she see someone taking your tower away??

I know,  I know...I probably haven't met him yet or it's someone other than who I think it is. Ugh. Lol

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #4943 on: July 17, 2020, 08:39:31 PM »
Hi all, tgif!

Summertimesnow, maybe you can give me some insight. Yona said last year that my KOW was going to give me an apology/explanation. She also said she was happy to see him because he "takes away my tower". What on earth does that mean? For background,  I'm single and she insists it's somone I know. How can she see someone taking your tower away??

I know,  I know...I probably haven't met him yet or it's someone other than who I think it is. Ugh. Lol

Will you keep us posted in the Fidget Chronicles when this happens?

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #4944 on: July 17, 2020, 08:58:07 PM »
Hi Fidget,
The apology predictions are hit and miss with Yona. I have had one since October 2017-at the time my old love interest and I were almost dating-we'd gone out on one real date and we were holding hands etc and had almost kissed once in the car. Things just stalled due to his financial restrictions and mismatch in lifestyle . I retreated after a while and our common friends left town for good meaning that our group 'dates' or hangouts were no more. Several times he did stuff he'd need to apologize for, but wasn't aware of it (flirting with other women) since we were not a couple; and couple of times I did stuff I'd have to apologize for.
This apology prediction has been repeating ever since. BUT recently the cards are phrasing it as an explanation and update where he tells me he is leaving town due to needing to make money.
Soo, all this to say that the 3 of wands stands for apology or update and explanation. It is clear it's going to be the latter-in fact, she could see that our energies are interacting in a friendly way and I think she got a card that says 'friendly interaction'  . It does also say that there is a far distant point when he returns to town, covid is over (b/c it showed face to face hangout at a venue), and he explains things about our past. so that may also be the true 3 of wands she sees.

But all this to say , I wouldn't hold my breath.

Likewise, for me as well it can be a brand new KoW.

I have never heard of someone taking away a Tower but my two cents: if your Tower was a breakup or something like this, it means he will make it right.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4945 on: July 17, 2020, 09:17:41 PM »
Hi all, tgif!

Thank you summer! Btw, I love reading your insight about Yona’s readings.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4946 on: July 17, 2020, 09:21:00 PM »
I have a question for you summer lol
What do you believe yona is saying when she describes someone as a “romantic development”

Has anyone else gotten that ?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4947 on: July 17, 2020, 09:50:14 PM »
Hi Fidget,
The apology predictions are hit and miss with Yona. I have had one since October 2017-at the time my old love interest and I were almost dating-we'd gone out on one real date and we were holding hands etc and had almost kissed once in the car. Things just stalled due to his financial restrictions and mismatch in lifestyle . I retreated after a while and our common friends left town for good meaning that our group 'dates' or hangouts were no more. Several times he did stuff he'd need to apologize for, but wasn't aware of it (flirting with other women) since we were not a couple; and couple of times I did stuff I'd have to apologize for.
This apology prediction has been repeating ever since. BUT recently the cards are phrasing it as an explanation and update where he tells me he is leaving town due to needing to make money.
Soo, all this to say that the 3 of wands stands for apology or update and explanation. It is clear it's going to be the latter-in fact, she could see that our energies are interacting in a friendly way and I think she got a card that says 'friendly interaction'  . It does also say that there is a far distant point when he returns to town, covid is over (b/c it showed face to face hangout at a venue), and he explains things about our past. so that may also be the true 3 of wands she sees.

But all this to say , I wouldn't hold my breath.

Likewise, for me as well it can be a brand new KoW.

I have never heard of someone taking away a Tower but my two cents: if your Tower was a breakup or something like this, it means he will make it right.

Thanks so much. Yes, the phrasing has chamged to an update, which makes more sense since I've never heard this man apologize. Regardless, the predictions don't end with it, but there is a crossroad that Yona can't see past as far as outcome or what I choose. She said it's my choice. I made sure to ask if all this was the same KOW, and the cards said yes. Idk, them cards are full of poop an awful lot. Lol

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4948 on: July 17, 2020, 09:53:03 PM »
Hi all, tgif!

Will you keep us posted in the Fidget Chronicles when this happens?

I'll be sure to update in 10 years when this KOW (who I'm sure I've never met) apologizes for something dumb like not wiping his feet before tracking mud across my clean floor. Lol...my predictions tend to suck. :)

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #4949 on: July 17, 2020, 10:33:37 PM »
I have a question for you summer lol
What do you believe yona is saying when she describes someone as a “romantic development”

Has anyone else gotten that ?

someone or an event? She sees a 10 of cups but not in the outcome which can be anything from a date to spending time together to hearing from them. i will say that I was never wowed by any of her 10 of cups predictions. Back when I had a love interest ,it would be like spending time as friends. and getting to see them.
in the past 18 months it's just been app meetups which do not exactly make my heart throb. A meetup of awkwardness galore and boredom with a rando dude.
That appears as the 10 of cups.

Cards are misleading with s/o you know. reason is that they have no concept of time so from Spirit's vantage point ,their energy may appear connected to yours b/c you are fated to meet.

Lol on the 10 years. but in my case once I have passion with a KoW I will update Yona and I don't think she'll be working in 10 years. I hope but I don't think so. I think 5 years is the max we can get with her , assuming she's at least 65. she may even be 70 ish at this point.

anything