Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541516 times)

Offline Esse

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4920 on: July 16, 2020, 09:34:07 AM »
summertimesnow - do you mean that Yona uses a Thoth tarot deck?  I was wondering what it was looking at her website, can you suggest any resources for learning that please?

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #4921 on: July 16, 2020, 12:23:00 PM »
summertimesnow - do you mean that Yona uses a Thoth tarot deck?  I was wondering what it was looking at her website, can you suggest any resources for learning that please?

Someone mentioned that one of the decks Yona uses is the Mythic Tarot deck in her practice, but I’m sure she has a few different decks she uses for her 30 minute readings and 1 hour reading. Her websites shows images of the traditional Raider Waite deck, The Marseille deck, Thoth deck and some other decks I don’t recognize. They’re all the 6th major acana which is The Lovers card. In the Marseille deck, the image is literal with The Lovers card is the “you have a choice” card where you have to make a choice by choosing a person and leave someone  behind for someone new.

Yona doesn’t use the Thoth deck for her everyday readings because you would hear her uses terms like ‘princesses‘ instead of pages, ‘magus‘ for The Magician, ‘adjustment‘ instead of Justice, etc. My impression has always been that Yona uses the Raider Waite based decks and she incorporates the Thoth esoteric and occult symbolism into her readings like astrology, mythology, numerology, colours, etc. My tarot instructor teaches the Raider Waite deck but incorporates all the Thoth occult and esoteric theories which is why Yona’s card meanings make sense to me.

Yona and I spent time talking about energies in my last reading like the Knight of Wands and spirit guides. Yona has an ability to read the “love language” energies of her clients like if you fall
for someone quickly or slowly, whether your flirty or not, etc, and she can tell very early on in a reading. Maybe that’s why she has The Lovers cards as her banner on her website.

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #4922 on: July 16, 2020, 01:50:57 PM »
How long after an in depth reading would/should you give before scheduling a top off reading? Has anyone had one and if so what are they like in comparison to the in depth original reading?

Offline samantha87

« Reply #4923 on: July 16, 2020, 03:41:42 PM »
How long after an in depth reading would/should you give before scheduling a top off reading? Has anyone had one and if so what are they like in comparison to the in depth original reading?

You should wait a few months in the very least.  And top off readings are in-depth; they frequently zero in on some predictions you've already gotten or she makes predictions that seem to happen sooner than later.  I've had three or four things happen with my reading with her in May.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #4924 on: July 16, 2020, 06:40:08 PM »
I'm quite curious because she's always gotten the Temperance card for my old love interest, the old Wands. and she always read it as he's artistic, he has a different worldview from you. Sometimes Temperance would come with some pentacles cards to indicate difference in finances.. *All** of this was true. He would draw and had the artistic temperament and there was a major gap in finances.

But I read that Temperance generally means addiction , substance abuse as you said.

And this Wands, loved his booze and weed (and etc, tho I only ever witnessed him smoking weed, oh and yea sadly we live in an uberly conservative deep red state where it will *never* be legal , in any manner , not even medical). I don't get why Yona never read it as this way-despite the fact that I told her about him.

oh and Temperance on its own merely means difference in outlook .
It is only when paired with Judgment that it means death  and I guess that only if it's shown in a certain position of the spread. I only know it indirectly, having read about it on a forum.

On Choice: I've never gotten this.. But a lot of clients do. I have been reading that choice doesn't necessarily mean two people pursuing you but rather that one isn't working or the person isn't quite available and it's your choice to move on to s/o else. it means that there'll be someone else coming up, basically.

Btw, I got an update today that the Wand's  venue of work will remain shut, this time indefinitely,  due to covid cases spiking.
As you know,  my next prediction is a brief interaction with a  Knight of Wands where  he tells me that he is out of work and due to lack of finances goes out of town in search of work.
It was the next prediction after the Tower to my institution which is now 4 weeks in the past. So I'm thinking that with apartment leases up in August as well, this interaction is coming up soon, if it's this old Wands.
I don't want to rush the gun and blab about an unidentified prediction tho so I'll update on this when it passes. I just have a feeling it will be him-tho I may be using logic here.

you are so good at explaining Yona's readings that I feel like sending you all of mine to decipher lol. thank you for all your insight. it is so helpful

Offline Nina710

« Reply #4925 on: July 16, 2020, 09:28:42 PM »
Professor and summertime snow - I love reading your posts and I love the humour in it... thank you for all your time in writing up Thiene posts- both of you!

Offline massine

« Reply #4926 on: July 16, 2020, 10:06:13 PM »
Has Yona ever told anyone that she can tell you still love someone?in relation to my blast from the past, she clearly told me I still love him without even asking how I felt about it or giving me time to react.
I do love him but if he came back I just don't know if I'd ever give him a second chance

My first reading with Yona she picked up on that I had “love for a man and I was missing him” and this was before she began shuffling the deck and asking me to choose a pile. I never gave her any information about my relationship status or birth date, only my name. At the time of my reading I was calling about my ex.

My opening cards indicated “love was in front of me, not behind me.” It’s the Ace of Cups card and know from my first reading when it shows up in your opening cards, expect that you’ll have a choice between two (or more) people and the person your calling or thinking at the time of your reading about is probably the man you’ll walk away from. This why “love is in front of you”, not the person from your past or behind you in your past.

She did it in the last 10 minutes of my reading. She just said there's a blast from the past, told me she knows I still love him and proceeded to describe him and his quirks down to a t, however I know on this forum it could absolutely be another man lol! She described the breakup well and the fact we were living together when he suddenly left, and let me tell you something, if I'm ever stupid enough to live with a guy before we get married, I'm gonna have strong words with myself lol!!!

Yona told me I wanted my ex back and "I had a choice" throughout my reading. I did have to ask Yona in a few different ways an outcome and sequence of events, but she did reveal the final outcome about my ex in the last 5 minutes of my reading but I'm going to let itself play out.

That's very interesting. Poor Yona, I kept asking what she meant and for clarification and she insisted that I need to leave the door ajar and put it on the back burner for now. I double checked three times as he was brought up at the end of the reading again, she insists he'll be back, he'll explain what went on and then he'll ask for a relationship.
Gonna book another reading for October as her cards are moving super fast for me already 😬

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #4927 on: July 16, 2020, 10:39:58 PM »
@summertimesnow - The interview continued, lol:

1. In my first reading right at the beginning when Yona was laying the cards out she kept referring to there being some “odd colors here” and that “there is a whole range for this one” and that I have “ a very unusual energy. Its not a bad thing, but it makes you stand out.” How would you interpret this?

2. I had a reading with another top psychic on here who I will not read with again. I got the impression she got tired of me asking abt my poi. So I wont pay my money to bother her further. Anyway, regarding a major interview I had coming up, she predicted I would be interviewed by a blonde female. She predicted the interview would be challenging but would have a favorable result. Turns out I was interviewed by an obnoxious man and the results were certainly not favorable. My question is, what are your thoughts on the processes at work here? This seer saw down to the gender and hair color of who would interview me in her vision. And she ended up being wrong and wrong on the outcome too. What was she seeing then? Does this play into what you addressed previously abt the belief by some that the trickery of demons may be at play? Or do you accept the multiple possibilities perspective? I definitely do not btw.

3. Apparently, some psychics cant handle being told that their predictions were wrong. They either get defensive or say its due to free will. Just wondering if you are aware of any instances where Yona was told that she got a prediction wrong. If so, how has she reacted?

4. In your intellectual opinion, entertainment value aside, do you believe there are ANY circumstances in which it is really good/beneficial for us to know the future? Is the nature of life/existence/harmony with the universe best when we just do as Esther Hicks says, which is to simply let go, release the resistance and allow? Or as my favorite philosopher Alan Watts used to say: “The way to become one with the universe is to trust it, as another, and say, lets see what youre going to do!”?

5. And finally, I am always curious abt the thinking behind the choosing of usernames. From wilddolphins to staircasewanderers, lol,  I find these things amusing. What was the thinking behind ‘summertimesnow’ ?

Happy to respond,

First off, on the Thoth deck, I was going to respond but staircasewondering got to it before I could : she uses multiple decks including multiple Tarot  decks, traditional and uncommon so my understanding is that she uses the  Thoth method. For example, in newer interpretations-if you google-Strength is fortitude but for Yona it means passion as per the Thoth deck. Likewise, World only ever means foreign to her-it literally is the word "abroad/foreign".

1. Your energy must really be unique because I've never gotten this phrasing before. Yona sees your energy in the crystal. if she can't see it, she won't be able to read for you-this happened to us only once. The last time I read with her, she saw my colors were dark, meaning that I'm feeling down (during lockdown). One other time she'd seen waterfalls-that my colors took on the shape of a waterfall and she said that I'm happy and having a good time-the night before I'd gone swimming with the old love interest (yes we were pretty close at one point).

2. I don't ascribe to a religion that has this view but I sometimes wonder if there's static or interception that deliberately misleads and if so if Yona can shield herself from this. I think this reader got it totally wrong for you, outcome, and the interviewer. It is possible it's the wrong interview. Yona does sometimes mix up female and male-like a Knight of Swords can also be an angry woman. but here you are referring to another reader.

3. Yona is the most gracious when she gets stuff wrong. For me, and for most, she just says it's b/c the correct prediction hasn't come in and it's still consistent with her reading. She did however tell me in one case when she totally messed up, the client informed her and she refunded her and offered a free re-do.She is the first to say that she's only human and will get things wrong most of the time. Sometimes she struggles in deciphering the message or the cards are cryptic and sometimes the cards tell her to look closely, or that she's missed something, or the 2nd layout will correct her.

4. I used to watch the Eshter videos when I first moved here and was sad and lonely and wanting to manifest things into my life. But I don't believe we can be in denial and manifest our desires. I've manifested small stuff, mostly material. One time I had manifested a flight upgrade but it'd taken 2 years for it to manifest. More recently I manifested a discounted subscription to the Washington Post. lolz. So I do think that knowing some elements of the future is useful insofar as a) it grants us hope b) when it gives the dark times, it will also say that it's temporary or good will follow and if you can believe a and b, that's great. it's a cushion and it's not inconsistent with Hicks ideas.

5. Staircasewondering has the best name ever. Winter used to be my favorite season but now summer sort of is, or was, and this changed in 2017, the best summer of my thirties, for sure, when I spent a lot of time with the then love interest. But I still love snow. and so I thought of the name summertime snow, also inspired by summer time sadness,-the summer that song came up was the first summer after my last breakup. so I thought why not put together a name that blends my love of summer and snow. But I also deliberately chose to write it this way because it can also be read as summer time is now. time's now. This is a shoutout to Yona's summer predictions about love and romance, !

Offline Nina710

« Reply #4928 on: July 17, 2020, 01:19:26 AM »
Thank you both and to everyone else giving there input. I check this forum a million times a day! Anyone else do the same ? ❤️

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #4929 on: July 17, 2020, 01:40:28 AM »
Has Yona ever told anyone that she can tell you still love someone?in relation to my blast from the past, she clearly told me I still love him without even asking how I felt about it or giving me time to react.
I do love him but if he came back I just don't know if I'd ever give him a second chance

My first reading with Yona she picked up on that I had “love for a man and I was missing him” and this was before she began shuffling the deck and asking me to choose a pile. I never gave her any information about my relationship status or birth date, only my name. At the time of my reading I was calling about my ex.

My opening cards indicated “love was in front of me, not behind me.” It’s the Ace of Cups card and know from my first reading when it shows up in your opening cards, expect that you’ll have a choice between two (or more) people and the person your calling or thinking at the time of your reading about is probably the man you’ll walk away from. This why “love is in front of you”, not the person from your past or behind you in your past.

She did it in the last 10 minutes of my reading. She just said there's a blast from the past, told me she knows I still love him and proceeded to describe him and his quirks down to a t, however I know on this forum it could absolutely be another man lol! She described the breakup well and the fact we were living together when he suddenly left, and let me tell you something, if I'm ever stupid enough to live with a guy before we get married, I'm gonna have strong words with myself lol!!!

Yona told me I wanted my ex back and "I had a choice" throughout my reading. I did have to ask Yona in a few different ways an outcome and sequence of events, but she did reveal the final outcome about my ex in the last 5 minutes of my reading but I'm going to let itself play out.

That's very interesting. Poor Yona, I kept asking what she meant and for clarification and she insisted that I need to leave the door ajar and put it on the back burner for now. I double checked three times as he was brought up at the end of the reading again, she insists he'll be back, he'll explain what went on and then he'll ask for a relationship.
Gonna book another reading for October as her cards are moving super fast for me already 😬

That sounds great! I want to hear how it unfolds.

My cards move relatively quickly and my top reading started unfolding quickly. I do know my top up reading was zooming in on the first few cards from the second spread from my first reading. My Wheel of Fortune showed up as COVID and Yona saw through COVID-19 even though she wasn’t
sure it made sense at the time like all the health stuff. I booked another reading in a few weeks so I’ll what gets picked up in that reading.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #4930 on: July 17, 2020, 02:32:30 AM »
Everyone who has thanked me including Professor and Staircase, thank you! and you are most welcome.  To be perfectly honest, I'd rather be on this forum than on an app "date" so I am hopelessly incorrigible!:) :o

on the WoF, Yona told me that she understood circa March why she'd been getting a WoF for many clients-it was all covid. But for me it wasn't a WoF. It showed up as the Fool-everything changes and it a block to my bureaucratic process (which is, now after 4 months on the dot, still blocked-it should have taken 2 weeks, according to past years' data but yep).
Now tho, the one time that Yona did my old Wands' cards, it came up as Wheel of Fortune/change of job and Chariot. This was a reading in May 2019 when she said 'Wheel of Fortune is turning for the KoW. in a couple of weeks the Wands will start a new piece of work or a new job, he will be taking a journey first'
She had said that the cards for another person tend to be "short bursts" and won't extend in time.
except that they did. so the 'couple of weeks' even for him, is now 1.5 years later-and that is yet to be confirmed. I know he's out of work, but he is yet to update me or I'm yet to find out he's seeking new work. He may text my mom about it and oh yea-funny that she appeared in his cards as an ongoing presence.
so covid19 shut down his old place of work and it's been shut since March with barely a week resuming services, only to be shut again due to an outbreak. and now it's indefinite.
this prediction is now being mirrored in my own cards concerning A Knight of Wands.
So likely it's him-but yea  he got covid19 as a WoF.
Funny note-the night that we'd gone swimming he'd asked me if he showed up in my cards. he knew I was into readings, but not the extent of it. he was being flirtatious of course, but yea funny he asked that!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 02:35:00 AM by summertimesnow »

Offline samantha87

« Reply #4931 on: July 17, 2020, 02:54:18 AM »
Thank you both and to everyone else giving there input. I check this forum a million times a day! Anyone else do the same ? ❤️

I've been checking the forum quite a lot; it distracts me from being ghosted once more.  Despite Yona calling it during my last reading, it still struck me badly.  I just wasn't prepared for it and didn't think it would happen so soon.

Offline massine

« Reply #4932 on: July 17, 2020, 02:55:36 AM »

That sounds great! I want to hear how it unfolds.

My cards move relatively quickly and my top reading started unfolding quickly. I do know my top up reading was zooming in on the first few cards from the second spread from my first reading. My Wheel of Fortune showed up as COVID and Yona saw through COVID-19 even though she wasn’t
sure it made sense at the time like all the health stuff. I booked another reading in a few weeks so I’ll what gets picked up in that reading.

I'm not getting love and passion until next year so who knows when that will be lol!
Yona got two predictions right for me so far and I read with her on the 5th of July so they're fast moving and fingers crossed this romance comes to pass too!!!

Offline massine

« Reply #4933 on: July 17, 2020, 02:59:13 AM »
Everyone who has thanked me including Professor and Staircase, thank you! and you are most welcome.  To be perfectly honest, I'd rather be on this forum than on an app "date" so I am hopelessly incorrigible!:) :o

on the WoF, Yona told me that she understood circa March why she'd been getting a WoF for many clients-it was all covid. But for me it wasn't a WoF. It showed up as the Fool-everything changes and it a block to my bureaucratic process (which is, now after 4 months on the dot, still blocked-it should have taken 2 weeks, according to past years' data but yep).
Now tho, the one time that Yona did my old Wands' cards, it came up as Wheel of Fortune/change of job and Chariot. This was a reading in May 2019 when she said 'Wheel of Fortune is turning for the KoW. in a couple of weeks the Wands will start a new piece of work or a new job, he will be taking a journey first'
She had said that the cards for another person tend to be "short bursts" and won't extend in time.
except that they did. so the 'couple of weeks' even for him, is now 1.5 years later-and that is yet to be confirmed. I know he's out of work, but he is yet to update me or I'm yet to find out he's seeking new work. He may text my mom about it and oh yea-funny that she appeared in his cards as an ongoing presence.
so covid19 shut down his old place of work and it's been shut since March with barely a week resuming services, only to be shut again due to an outbreak. and now it's indefinite.
this prediction is now being mirrored in my own cards concerning A Knight of Wands.
So likely it's him-but yea  he got covid19 as a WoF.
Funny note-the night that we'd gone swimming he'd asked me if he showed up in my cards. he knew I was into readings, but not the extent of it. he was being flirtatious of course, but yea funny he asked that!

Thank you for sharing! <3
Honestly huge shout out to everyone for sharing, I love hearing your successes and hopefully offering support while we wait!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 11:23:47 AM by massine »

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #4934 on: July 17, 2020, 03:11:03 AM »

Any time I think I might want a reading (or if I just feel super lonely due to this virus lockdown) I log on here and read what others are saying. So in real life I pushed most of my girlfriends away and am a pretty big loner, so it helps a lot to read and sometimes connect with people here.

anything