Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541407 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4845 on: July 12, 2020, 07:59:28 PM »
Sadly Yona keeps calling me the hermit when I am committed with someone verified by him again last night. In my reading on Thursday when she called me the Hermit again and we talked about my guy she said its possible she is seeing me as the Hermit because I am handling all my business alone. I'm not getting day to day help from anyone. This a guess is why she isn't seeing partnership because he doesn't live here and help me do everyday things. He spends the night often and he has cooked me dinner. He cleans up after himself, gets his own drinks, freely goes through my fridge and pantry lol. But she's right he is not here everyday as an equal. I should have asked her if that determines partnership in her wording. Once they become equal in your everyday life.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4846 on: July 12, 2020, 09:42:08 PM »
Sadly, I would agree that she might be wrong. I think partnership is the state of the relationship regardless if the person is there everyday or not.  That’s just my opinion though. I really don’t want Yona to be wrong!!! If that’s wrong, I don’t wanna be right! lol

Offline sexyp

« Reply #4847 on: July 12, 2020, 09:49:28 PM »
Please explain who a knight of wands is. Yona chose a card in my first reading and later in the reading she said the cards corrected her and my poi is a knight of wands. Who is a knight of wands personality?

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,1215.5235.html

Offline LoveAndLight555

« Reply #4848 on: July 13, 2020, 12:57:58 AM »
How do you know for certain that predictions are playing out? I thought my POI was someone else but now I’m questioning if another person is actually meant for those predictions. Things are playing out with this other man kind of like she said. 😳 I was supposed to have a tower happen first though and I don’t believe it did. So my other Q is: is Yona always right on the sequence of events?

Offline samantha87

« Reply #4849 on: July 13, 2020, 01:09:43 AM »
How do you know for certain that predictions are playing out? I thought my POI was someone else but now I’m questioning if another person is actually meant for those predictions. Things are playing out with this other man kind of like she said. 😳 I was supposed to have a tower happen first though and I don’t believe it did. So my other Q is: is Yona always right on the sequence of events?

For me, I can tell Yona is talking about my POI because of very specific things; for instance she brought up a certain lifestyle he lived for years, predicted his disappearance acts twice already (I didn't believe her either time).  And remarked on his former partner which makes me know it's him.  God forbid, I fall haphazardly into another situation like this one.

As for sequence of events - no it really didn't work that way for me.  One of the main predictions for me (which came up immediately) was meeting up with people that I like face to face, another being my POI updates me on things and I'm surprised by his determination.  Neither has happened yet, but a little further on she brought up my POI and how he was going to withdraw again and within a month he sure did.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 01:11:30 AM by samantha87 »

Offline LoveAndLight555

« Reply #4850 on: July 13, 2020, 01:15:29 AM »

For me, I can tell Yona is talking about my POI because of very specific things; for instance she brought up a certain lifestyle he lived for years, predicted his disappearance acts twice already (I didn't believe her either time).  And remarked on his former partner which makes me know it's him.  God forbid, I fall haphazardly into another situation like this one.

As for sequence of events - no it really didn't work that way for me.  One of the main predictions for me (which came up immediately) was meeting up with people that I like face to face, another being my POI updates me on things and I'm surprised by his determination.  Neither has happened yet, but a little further on she brought up my POI and how he was going to withdraw again and within a month he sure did.

Wow, thank you for all of that! I feel like I would need another reading to get more details about my POI from her. She did not give specifics like yours but at the time the way she described him... I knew who she was talking about. Now I feel like the  new man could fit the same descriptions. Time will tell I guess.

And very good to know about the predictions too. Thank you!

Offline somebodyawesomeindc

« Reply #4851 on: July 13, 2020, 01:47:53 AM »

The same thing happened to me.  In my first reading I thought she was talking about somebody but it ended up being somebody completely different.  Both guys are pretty similar, I guess I have a type. 

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4852 on: July 13, 2020, 02:35:10 AM »
Is it possible for someone to be a knight of Wands and a knight of pentacles? In one of my readings Yona talked about two different people but in the end she said it was just one person but he was coming up as two different people. I didn’t record that reading so I only have my notes to refer back to so I’m not sure what she said exactly in the end. Is this possible, for someone to show up as both?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #4853 on: July 13, 2020, 02:39:45 AM »
They can not tell energies apart. So it possible because of how a person acts it could be picked up as two different people.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4854 on: July 13, 2020, 02:41:59 AM »
Is it possible for someone to be a knight of Wands and a knight of pentacles? In one of my readings Yona talked about two different people but in the end she said it was just one person but he was coming up as two different people. I didn’t record that reading so I only have my notes to refer back to so I’m not sure what she said exactly in the end. Is this possible, for someone to show up as both?

My ex husband kept showing as the knight of swords. The swine the dick as she called him. She said it is the least flattering card. The last reading she called him the king of cups. So they can change I guess depending on how they are presenting at the time of the prediction. A friend has a girl he is interested in and she presents to Yona as queen of pentacles and queen of wands. Yona told him she is a mix of both.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4855 on: July 13, 2020, 02:51:36 AM »
They can not tell energies apart. So it possible because of how a person acts it could be picked up as two different people.

Thank you!

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4856 on: July 13, 2020, 02:53:52 AM »

My ex husband kept showing as the knight of swords. The swine the dick as she called him. She said it is the least flattering card. The last reading she called him the king of cups. So they can change I guess depending on how they are presenting at the time of the prediction. A friend has a girl he is interested in and she presents to Yona as queen of pentacles and queen of wands. Yona told him she is a mix of both.

This is so interesting!! Thank you for this information. So I guess we are not locked in to just one. It depends on how we are behaving at the time of the prediction?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4857 on: July 13, 2020, 03:19:39 AM »
She always sees me as the Queen of Swords. Apparently I always have an attitude 😂 but yes 3 different guys have presented as different suites. My son can be page of pentacles or page of cups depending on how we are interacting and how difficult he is being. I think this is why she mixes energies.

Offline tshine17

« Reply #4858 on: July 13, 2020, 03:19:58 AM »
I present as a Queen of Swords, but in one reading I was presenting as a Queen of Cups IF I decided to pursue a certain route. She phrased it as, “Ask yourself if this is playing to your strengths or weaknesses?” She never mentioned the QoC specifically....that’s just the card I’m imagining.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4859 on: July 13, 2020, 03:25:42 AM »
She always tells me I'm playing to my strengths. Which is true at the time of the prediction. Between predictions I overgive and allow them to get away with things. But each prediction I get is when I have said enough is enough and I'm standing up for myself sadly again. One day I will get this relationship crap right. Hopefully before I'm senile.