Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541338 times)

Offline massine

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4800 on: July 08, 2020, 11:41:54 PM »
I'm a little shocked here, I didn't get a tower, QoC or WoF card!!! 😂😂
Apparently my ex is coming back next year but I'll be firmly single til then which is a relief because, as Yona correctly told me, my focus is on forming new friendships atm!

I'm honestly taking life as it comes, but as for the next three months also as Yona predicted, I'm too focused on my education, and she pointed out that there were delays and frustrations in my education.... THERE ARE 4 DELAYS!!!! Not Corona related!!! She knew I was a student too lol! And I'm not the typical age for a student

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4801 on: July 09, 2020, 03:19:41 PM »
So Yona told me today the guy I am dating has all the power and he has taken away my choices. Then she proceeded to tell me he didn't feature centrally so he wasn't really important and I have a knight of wands coming in that I already know soon. And of course I hit to record on Skype and it didn't record so now its lost. This was my 6th reading and she thinks its the next 6 to 8 weeks eye roll. Oh and again I am running around as the hermit handling everything alone. Any insight to what him taking away my choices means

Offline wtg4soulmate

« Reply #4802 on: July 09, 2020, 04:11:37 PM »
Why the eye roll at 6-8 weeks?  Do you get told that on a consistent basis? 

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4803 on: July 09, 2020, 04:57:32 PM »

She said it immediately after saying the knight of wands has been in my cards before and he usually shows up in the cards years before he actually shows up.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #4804 on: July 09, 2020, 04:58:48 PM »

She said it immediately after saying the knight of wands has been in my cards before and he usually shows up in the cards years before he actually shows up.

yeah i had a knight of wands come up in mine and that was in 2016

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #4805 on: July 09, 2020, 05:54:33 PM »
So Yona told me today the guy I am dating has all the power and he has taken away my choices. Then she proceeded to tell me he didn't feature centrally so he wasn't really important and I have a knight of wands coming in that I already know soon. And of course I hit to record on Skype and it didn't record so now its lost. This was my 6th reading and she thinks its the next 6 to 8 weeks eye roll. Oh and again I am running around as the hermit handling everything alone. Any insight to what him taking away my choices means

I take that as he isn't beneficial to you nor assisting you find your voice. Not the best way to describe a POI in my opinion and sounds like a Yona way of saying she doesn't like him.

So sorry about the lack of recording. that is so frustrating!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4806 on: July 09, 2020, 06:39:08 PM »

I take that as he isn't beneficial to you nor assisting you find your voice. Not the best way to describe a POI in my opinion and sounds like a Yona way of saying she doesn't like him.

So sorry about the lack of recording. that is so frustrating!

Even more confusing is her saying my knight of wands has a queen of cups that will confront me but not to worry he doesn't want her. Cookie told me my guys ex would find out about me and cause issues because she will think he loves me. So I asked Yona if the current guy could be the knight of wands if I cut him off now and he comes back. She said its possible because she thinks my knight of wands is an ex.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4807 on: July 09, 2020, 06:42:11 PM »
And to make it even more confusing Terry gave me one of my 10 events as meeting a guy that was attached and the female would confront me. He said I need to avoid it.

Offline wtg4soulmate

« Reply #4808 on: July 09, 2020, 06:59:21 PM »
So overall, is Yona worth the money for a reading?  Are her short term predictions fairly accurate but timing is off? 

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4809 on: July 09, 2020, 08:05:06 PM »
And to make it even more confusing Terry gave me one of my 10 events as meeting a guy that was attached and the female would confront me. He said I need to avoid it.

But more importantly, YOU like this guy you are dating and he does treat you well regardless of what Yona said about it?

We are having issues the last 2 weeks.  He just spent 21 hours at my house from noon Sunday until 9am Monday. His communication when not face to face is lacking. He has toiletries at my house and personal items. Yona says I will hear from him but we aren't out of contact. My last reading she read it as two guys and it was all my ex husband not my ex boyfriend like she thought. I'm having anxiety attacks and thought Yona could help see a glimpse but nope I'm more confused.

Offline massine

« Reply #4810 on: July 09, 2020, 09:46:32 PM »
I'm so ignorant hahaha!
Yona gave me a weird prediction in the middle of my reading because she saw me and a girl looking at an apartment by the water, but she didn't see us actually signing a lease. I found it EXTREMELY weird that she said apartment because we usually say flat in the UK...
THE NEXT DAY, one of my future housemates and close friend, Sarah, privately messaged me after our other housemates posted an airbnb for the four of us in a place by the sea, in a specific area where I wanted to stay saying she couldn't afford to go. The listing stated it was an APARTMENT, which as I said is unusual in the UK as we don't tend to call them that, especially in the part of the UK where I'm from!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4811 on: July 09, 2020, 10:41:07 PM »

Well for the love of GOD. So this was said as my current. And if I really think about this it isn't the guy I'm dating at all. I'm so damn frustrated. So over the last 2 months my ex husband has been trying off and on to come back. Major trust issues he cheated ALOT had a kid with someone else etc. He is a pathological liar. And I miss him because he is stable has been in my life 28 years and he builds me up....when we aren't in a relationship. When I have no expectations. So over the last 3 weeks we talked again about trying and rebuilding trust and I told him I would need 100% transparency from him on everything to ever consider it. Told him tell me everything you have lied about now so it doesn't come out later. He told me a few small things then 12 hours later I catch him in yet another lie. Told him I'm done don't bring it up ever again. You lie about stupid shit that's so minor I could never trust you on the big things. So my current or most recent past is the guy has the control. He does he could have been transparent and not lied. He could have had an opportunity to regain my trust. He didn't. But he had control of it. The guy has taken away my choices. Yes he did. He lied again and took himself out of the equation. I knew he would. I told him he should have known better. He knows I always give him enough rope to hang himself. I miss the stability and the rare good times. I don't miss the fact that he once tried to run me over with the car. I don't miss the cheating. I think I only offered to rebuild trust for my own ego to prove I was worth it to him. It was self serving and I know I wouldn't have really gone back. I feel shitty for it but honestly he is 80% of all of my mental and emotional trauma. So there you go my current from Yona today was again my ex husband. As for where the new guy is in my rrading I have no clue. We are 3 1/2 months in and she doesn't pick him up. I'm wondering if its all been about my ex husband in my last 2 or 3 readings because he is the stronger energy with a much much longer history. We are still in contact daily.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #4812 on: July 09, 2020, 11:04:09 PM »

Well for the love of GOD. So this was said as my current. And if I really think about this it isn't the guy I'm dating at all. I'm so damn frustrated. So over the last 2 months my ex husband has been trying off and on to come back. Major trust issues he cheated ALOT had a kid with someone else etc. He is a pathological liar. And I miss him because he is stable has been in my life 28 years and he builds me up....when we aren't in a relationship. When I have no expectations. So over the last 3 weeks we talked again about trying and rebuilding trust and I told him I would need 100% transparency from him on everything to ever consider it. Told him tell me everything you have lied about now so it doesn't come out later. He told me a few small things then 12 hours later I catch him in yet another lie. Told him I'm done don't bring it up ever again. You lie about stupid shit that's so minor I could never trust you on the big things. So my current or most recent past is the guy has the control. He does he could have been transparent and not lied. He could have had an opportunity to regain my trust. He didn't. But he had control of it. The guy has taken away my choices. Yes he did. He lied again and took himself out of the equation. I knew he would. I told him he should have known better. He knows I always give him enough rope to hang himself. I miss the stability and the rare good times. I don't miss the fact that he once tried to run me over with the car. I don't miss the cheating. I think I only offered to rebuild trust for my own ego to prove I was worth it to him. It was self serving and I know I wouldn't have really gone back. I feel shitty for it but honestly he is 80% of all of my mental and emotional trauma. So there you go my current from Yona today was again my ex husband. As for where the new guy is in my rrading I have no clue. We are 3 1/2 months in and she doesn't pick him up. I'm wondering if its all been about my ex husband in my last 2 or 3 readings because he is the stronger energy with a much much longer history. We are still in contact daily.

i always thought the current came up in the first spread. did he not come up in that?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4813 on: July 09, 2020, 11:27:26 PM »
>>>
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 01:36:28 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4814 on: July 09, 2020, 11:36:28 PM »

i always thought the current came up in the first spread. did he not come up in that?

This bit was the non predictive cards. I took no notes as I was at work and it didn't record. I honestly can't remember much of the reading as I was hiding in my car in a bad area of town with homeless people coming up to my window. I know she sees a large sum of money coming. A King of Cups who she said is my ex husband emotionally withdrawing from me. And a knight of wands "I already know" messaging me and bam partnership. She said we will go to a bar or restaurant. She only did two fast spreads because it was 30 minutes left of my last half reading. The last 3 have been jumbled half readings. Oh and the bit about the QofCs around the knight of wands confronting me but not to worry she wants him but he doesn't want her.

anything