Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541226 times)

Offline jqc103

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4785 on: July 06, 2020, 11:49:36 PM »
Yeah I’ve had her tell me I have “buzzy” cards as well but I’m still waiting. 3 years down, 4 to go lol. Probably will go through a couple more POI’s until the actually one who’s supposed to contact me comes along... looks like imma be single for a while  ;D

Offline massine

« Reply #4786 on: July 06, 2020, 11:50:09 PM »
Possibility! First prediction regarding a lady I have met or yet to meet happening in a week or two, handle her with care so you can progress in career, Feb 2017 happening now, Transition happened February 2020. If anyone is waiting because Yona said weeks, months forget it and live your life, prediction is likely to happen but could take years.I love Yona and still my number 1, after 7 years with her I have good understanding on how she operates. My experience is just mine, she told a friend last year she was moving last summer, the friend is moving this summer, your story and how you move will be different from others so don't compare. After years of trying to decode her, I decided not to do that anymore because one size doesn't fit all.
 Ps: Even if she says the cards goes up to 6 months, don't trust her because she specifically told me the cards don't tell her the days nothing is happening and she takes guess, also if you are doing same old same old, the cards jump to the next significant event that something is happening so how do anyone expect to trust her timing?
So are guys telling me that because she said my cards were slow moving and it has been one year, means I have 7 more years to go??? 😙😙 lol

Oh dear! 😙

If it makes you feel better, I'm firmly single until next year! 😂

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #4787 on: July 07, 2020, 05:30:18 AM »
So judging by ur experience with her, she told me my poi will reach out. She said the wheel of fortune was shown turning and the crystal also picked it out. She said this usually means 18 months to 2 yrs. From ur experience how long do u think this would actually take?? Btw she said my poi may do partnership and maybe parenthood caz she saw the emporer card, then will realize thats not what they want and walk away from that situation.  And also, since its a long term prediction, how likely is it that she could be flatly wrong??
[/quote]

@Professor,  I think the question was directed at me-hope I manage the quote well ((I tried to trim it down to minimize the length of post)).

Wheel of Fortune-WoF-is a tricky one. Before I read with Yona, I used to think that it meant destiny  and things speeding up. But a friend who reads with her (who isn't on this forum), told me that based on her experience and those of other Yona clients,  the WoF means 'pages of the book are turning, time is passing'. Yona once told me WoF means 'the cards move  the reading forward'. and on occasion she's used phrasings like 'life is moving forward'.
Sometimes though she'll say the WoF is turning faster.
Either way,, it denotes the passage of time.
Another answer comes from Yona's current and recent readings for others (I'm the odd one out who did *not* get this during covid), which is the WoF card appearing at the beginning to tell Yona 'this is a wait of about 18 months'.
So from this we  can deduce that WoF is a passage of time aspect and usually means it's a hiatus/gap of 18 months to 2 years.

If Yona tells you 18 months to 2 years, potentially it can be right on the mark. That is, she may be on point when she senses something is far off but she tends to be over optimistic when  she sees things 'within a few weeks'.
There's no formula that says we should take her stated time and multiply by x coefficient and add z constant etc. However, she can sense how far off the event is-beyond what the cards tell her, she has an ability to sense 'soon' and 'far off'-kinda like hot, warm, cool, cold.

I also agree with tellmewhy. I'd be very very happy with a season that was only lagged by one year. For example, I've had a prediction about September and a Star in the home card since spring 2018. It wasn't summer '18, it wasn't su '19 .

There's also a WoF that pops up at the beginning of 2nd and 3rd layout. I'd have to ask her if this means there's a time lapse between the layouts.

As for her being less accurate with a far off prediction-no, her accuracy doesn't depend on time. However, there's always a caveat: top ups zoom in and see more precision and detail and correct her on stuff, as a consequence. So she may get details off and those will be corrected if the event is important and approaches in time and you get top ups before event passes.

And about crystal visions: some say that her visions *always * pass but as she herself has said, these tend to be far far off. I had one vision with Cups that never manifested since I never met him.
However, interesting to note that a very specific vision about me spending time with the old love interest, the Wands, did manifest approx 18 months later, which is super fast for a vision. and it manifested before the reading completed-because the bit about waiting on paperwork/bureaucracy should have been before but it's happening now, 3 years later.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 05:35:35 AM by summertimesnow »

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #4788 on: July 07, 2020, 05:58:06 AM »
and Massey and Professor, re to being squarely in the single camp or securely single  8)
:

I have a repeating prediction about spending time with a Knight of Wands fella, it's new year's /celebration time (her 9 of cups card) or you are going to a bar/entertainment and at this point I am still single.

I have another prediction about a Knight of Wands who will get in touch with me soon due to him having to leave town for work , who then comes back , and again that we'd spend time and at this point I am still single.

Allow me to break down how many years this can be
Bar environment/entertainment: this will not be feasible, until a vaccine at least. Bars are currently shut where I am and even if they reopen, it'll be touch and go for  a long time to come.
The above predictions date back to summer 2019. Obviously it wasn't New Year's time this past year.

And then about KoW:  there are logically only 2 possibilities. 1) this is the old love interest, who was identified as a Wands character, and never shown as any other suit-a pure Wands-. If this is the case, he'd have to leave town and come back. I 'd know soon enough since if it's him, he'll be texting, or we'll be texting and I learn that he's leaving town (or he texts my mom, which he might). 2)this is a brand new person I have yet to meet-you see my problems with this. I'd have to meet such a guy,, he'd have to then leave town and come back.
And meanwhile when this guy comes back and we're hanging out, 'as friends', no funny biz-not like fwb, pure friends, (8 of wands/9 of cups), I am still single, Hermit.

I'm not bitter-it's comical at this point. So for me , 4 years in, 3 to go,if we go by the magic 7 !

Offline jqc103

« Reply #4789 on: July 07, 2020, 10:01:03 AM »
I got the wheel of fortune 2 years ago now. She said “the WoF is still turning... that’s the sort of wheel of destiny. Wheel of fortune always something that’s out of your control. I brings  good stuff, bad stuff And  and mediocre stuff as well. As times passing you will have communication with that inidividual”

Offline sexyp

« Reply #4790 on: July 07, 2020, 01:40:28 PM »
Speaking of WOF, what does Yona mean when she says someone is touched by or will be touched by the wheel of fortune?

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #4791 on: July 07, 2020, 07:02:26 PM »
Professor, in response to your earlier post about your poi, please do not  be down on yourself. I have had contact predictions manifest for various people, just not a love interest-but that's because I haven't had an ex to ask about. My friend who reads with Yona has always had her contact from ex type predictions manifest-one is very recent in fact, and correctly identified as on her birthday but that she'd have moved on (yes she met s/o else). that said, I'm also reading that  years down the line, the contact may be with a new love interest, even a new love interest that then becomes an ex.

I will update you first thing b/c I have one of these types of predictions coming up. She said that a Knight of Wands will be communicating that he's leaving town for work. I am expecting this to be the the old Wands, the one who wrote to my mom. The catch is that he may communicate this info to my mom instead of directly to me but I do believe he and I will text about this-if so I'll update. It was shown as sometime after this Tower news regarding work, which is now 17/20 days ago.

WoF: yes, these are events outside of our control. Interesting to note that the one time that Yona did the cards for the then-love interest, the old Wands, WoF was shown followed by him taking a trip and changing a job. So I am suspecting this is a mirroring prediction as in my cards showed this and his did. But it means that Covid19  was a Wheel of Fortune for him-spurring him to change jobs, seek an alternate option. Yona did say in my reading from this spring, right as covid lockdowns came down, that in most clients, the covid is showing up as a WoF. But not in mine-it showed a financial Tower, as a consequence, and blockage to my bureaucratic processes, but not a WoF.

Offline jqc103

« Reply #4792 on: July 07, 2020, 07:32:15 PM »
this is interesting that covid came up as WoF for many people... really curious if thats what it was referring to for me two years ago OR that WoF would affect Poi to contact me but I have nothing to use as confirmation.

I've also had the hierophant in almost all my readings which yona said this is the spirits telling her to read each card at a time because predictions can be complicated or a lot of things are happening at once. Summer, have you had any experiences with the hierophant?

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #4793 on: July 07, 2020, 07:54:25 PM »
I have 2 predictions from Yona that involve " an argument with someone who is Part of a larger organization" and "a large government organization to sort it out". Dealing with financial issues, so now I'm a little worried.

Also she could not pick up my ex/poi but described the incoming person exactly like him. Which is a little confusing.

I will say though, she is the only one who picked up that I have children right off the back.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #4794 on: July 08, 2020, 03:04:36 AM »

I just think that you should not bank or put all your eggs in one basket.   Yona told me my poi was getting in touch in 2017 my POI (3 later) got back in touch in 2020.

All my life started to move forward when I finally let go of my hope for that original person, once I let that go (and even Yona's predictions because my god I held onto them like they were life) everything in my life moved forward.

Started dating not with the intention of meeting someone but just to get out and have the opportunity to meet new people and try to move on with my life.  He was the only one I wanted, the only one I felt love for and the only one that I thought could make me happy.   

I am the happiest and most content I have ever been in my whole life right now and all because I stopped listening to old readers who led me up a path of unhappiness and waiting.

This is very informative! Thank you. We will see. When. I read with her for the first time last august, i had not heard from poi in 18 months. This is someone who is kind, genuine, popular and desired by many. I am not exactly at the front of the choice line , so while i listen to my readings often, I struggle to believe that this person would ever choose to reconnect with me when there are so many more beautiful options. But for some reason Yona predicts a reaching out. She warned that i shouldnt reach out because i might get ignored or rejected. She said i have to wait for them to be ready and to reach out when the time was right. She said the connection between us is not just based on lust but some other connection that she wasnt sure if it was a past life connection or something, but she said it was unusual. Having not spoken in more than a year and living in separate countries, it would have been easy for her to predict that it was over. But for some reason her cards show a reconnection. She mentioned the fool card which she said means we will tread on new ground and explore new territory. Lets see what happens.

Also she said after my first reading, i wouldnt need another reading until another yr or two. And she said she would be happy to read again for me after my poi reaches out. But hey, its my money so i choose to read with her every 6 months, lol.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4795 on: July 08, 2020, 03:12:03 AM »
I'm beyond irritated right now. My reading in May Yona read as two different guys in the predictions. We thought one was my most recent ex Alex. I was hoping the good predictions were my current guy. Nope neither! She read my EX HUSBAND who I have been divorced from for almost 3 years as both the nice and rude guys. All of this since May. Every prediction has passed. And all are the ex husband. Some predictions he was the knight of swords and some the night of wands. It just depended on if he loved me or hated me that day. Now can she please see my current guy!

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #4796 on: July 08, 2020, 04:07:15 AM »
Hi Professor,

I would echo what Smiley said here but I'll add a few comments. First off, I agree that you shouldn't hold to the prediction-it has a good shot of passing but years and years down the line, and there is a chance , as Maggs's post exemplifies, it pertains to a different poi.
This isn't the cliched focus on yourself or else the prediction won't move type of response but mainly that you'd just be frustrated by waiting and waiting.

Second, in terms of 1 to 10 confidence, I can tell you are an academic or were trained that way, and may even hail from a discipline close to mine. As you would know, these 10 level scales are subjective.. But I don't think it's the case that because this is a far off prediction , I'd drop down on this scale. It's more that, your subjective evaluation of it transpiring will slide down the scale as time wears on and on.

Third, I think when Yona says '18 months to 2 years' , she's getting the WoF in a certain location and she's sensing it to be far away.
I too have one major wonderful prediction she saw as far far off-can't even put a number on it. Reason this happened was that instead of holding the intention to go back over the cards to clarify some points, she thought ahead and cards  'time traveled' to a distant point of time. Let me tell you, this is the most important prediction in my life. I was overjoyed to hear it is 'in the cards ' for me. It is as far from romance as possible. I'd like to move, both location, and job-if you are an academic in the US,you'd know that these two things are likely to occur at thee same time. You'd only be able to change location for a new job and a new job is possibly in a random other state, or maybe in another country (ie: Canada). I am pointing to this example because I"d rate my confidence in this as a 9 out of 10. The reason is that she's never erred on career for me. More than that, I've counted at least a dozen if not more big and small, good and bad, career predictions she nailed. But it's far off, unfortunately. I'd be overjoyed if this happened in 2 years in the covid job market.

But I gotta say for myself, her love predictions never happen and for example, my confidence that I'd ever have 'passion' is near nil.

So I'd say , I'm the odd one out. You are likely to have many  suitors, prospects for meeting people,if only to 'date' and have some fun.

Oh just saw your new post Professor, turns out we are peers. But I don't want to be flippant with the above comment and discard your experience. People are all different. I too have had only one significant relationship that failed when it became transatlantic and have been single since '15 and before that I'd had a handful of other minor 'relationships' , two good ones, and one terrible one. but I've been stuck on the app carousel since '14/15. So I also get the Hermit card, coupled with a bunch of random dudes she picks up on the apps,, and then the mysterious Cups, and always the Wands but it always gives the Hermit.
You are waiting for true love and otherwise are OK with being single.
I'm ok with meeting people off the apps but don't feel the spark and unless I do, I'm OK with being single and all for all of my life. But it helps that I didn't want a family -and interesting to note, Yona is the *only* reader who picked up on this on the first read, shown as Empress crossing and flat out told me I don't want kids and they are not in my cards.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 04:15:44 AM by summertimesnow »

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #4797 on: July 08, 2020, 04:44:15 AM »

At the end of the day it is your life and you do what you want.  We can only tell you our experience.

Mine was similar to yours too my first POI total and utter deep love never felt before, we also were in different countries the difference was I could go back there if I wanted to I just do not and I am settled where I am.

But for me the contact and predictions she made with this POI never ever happened and I waited 2 years, once I gave up on them things moved for me I thought I would never ever want or be attracted to another again

It happened and it is good.

So I hope she is right for you, you live you life how you want.  But for me I had to let go I didnt search new love it found me.  But I was finally open to it. 

I just think that you should not bank or put all your eggs in one basket.   Yona told me my poi was getting in touch in 2017 my POI (3 later) got back in touch in 2020.

All my life started to move forward when I finally let go of my hope for that original person, once I let that go (and even Yona's predictions because my god I held onto them like they were life) everything in my life moved forward.

Started dating not with the intention of meeting someone but just to get out and have the opportunity to meet new people and try to move on with my life.  He was the only one I wanted, the only one I felt love for and the only one that I thought could make me happy.   

I am the happiest and most content I have ever been in my whole life right now and all because I stopped listening to old readers who led me up a path of unhappiness and waiting.

This is very informative! Thank you. We will see. When. I read with her for the first time last august, i had not heard from poi in 18 months. This is someone who is kind, genuine, popular and desired by many. I am not exactly at the front of the choice line , so while i listen to my readings often, I struggle to believe that this person would ever choose to reconnect with me when there are so many more beautiful options. But for some reason Yona predicts a reaching out. She warned that i shouldnt reach out because i might get ignored or rejected. She said i have to wait for them to be ready and to reach out when the time was right. She said the connection between us is not just based on lust but some other connection that she wasnt sure if it was a past life connection or something, but she said it was unusual. Having not spoken in more than a year and living in separate countries, it would have been easy for her to predict that it was over. But for some reason her cards show a reconnection. She mentioned the fool card which she said means we will tread on new ground and explore new territory. Lets see what happens.

Also she said after my first reading, i wouldnt need another reading until another yr or two. And she said she would be happy to read again for me after my poi reaches out. But hey, its my money so i choose to read with her every 6 months, lol.

I understand your point of view and your experience completely. Mine isnt the same. First of all, Yona correctly drew the hermit card. She said i have a unique path and what she called a stand out energy. She was right. She also predicted that there is no one else around me who I would love the same way. She was right. Im 37 and have only ever loved one person. Its not that im closing myself off from love. I just naturally have no desire for anyone else. She picked up we live in different countries. She knew this without me telling her. The person I love is in a country I will never go back to. I have not been on a plane in 3 yrs. I rarely travel.  I say all this to say that in my case, there is no one else for her to mix up. Believe it or not there are some ppl who only love one person in their lifetime. It has to be possible caz that it the case with me. So if my poi and I never reunite, i will find contentment in being alone. Believe it or not there are ppl able to do so. So i see ur thoughts clearly but my situation is unique. Im so happy Yona picked that all up without me telling her. She even said I could choose to move on from this person but it wont be because i have found another. How could that be guessed?? So yea, im on a hermit path. When i asked her what she meant by me being a standout energy she said it means there is only one of me. She said she would read for ppl and wouldnt even remember she read for them because so many readings are so similar but im different. Im unique. So yea, believe it or not and as impossible as it may seem, there is no mixing of energies in my case because i have only ever loved one  and Yona picked that up right away without me saying anything. Thats y when other top readers told me they see flirting and romance coming up last yr, i knew they were wrong. Ofcourse the year came and went and that didnt happen. So yea, my case is different.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #4798 on: July 08, 2020, 09:30:06 PM »
Yona is going to be my last reading, is it best I ask no questions and just let her speak?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #4799 on: July 08, 2020, 10:04:32 PM »
Absolutely. Or you will waist your money. Just ask for a general.