Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541265 times)

Offline Lys

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4755 on: July 02, 2020, 11:44:57 PM »
I have a small question. I would like to know if Yona predicted you meet someone and she said the colors of his eyes are light like blue or green and finally she was wrong it was brown. I hope my question is not too stupid lol

Offline Nina710

« Reply #4756 on: July 03, 2020, 12:25:19 AM »
Maybe cause she reads out years in advance? She has gotten a lot right for me. She predicted I would have a romantic connection with someone I already knew back in October 2019... one month later I went out with an old friend and we have been together since. She also said that I will
Be having someone do repairs on my behalf... yup. I bought a house and my contractor will be starting work in 2 week..... she also reassured me I have long term partnership family and choices still ahead of me- that’s her words. Has she ever said that to anyone?.... she said my poi will have brown eyes in October reading... yes he does!

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4757 on: July 03, 2020, 12:39:28 AM »
That makes me sad that the romantic ones never manifested... now I rrealllyyyy think I’m going to be alone forever 😅

Me too!!!!

Offline jqc103

« Reply #4758 on: July 03, 2020, 03:01:19 AM »
She also said the person I’d be in a long term and good relationship with would have brown eyes and that she was sure of it (saw in her crystal). This was from 2017... it doesn’t help that everyone I’m attracted to happens to always have blue eyes lol

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #4759 on: July 03, 2020, 04:20:49 AM »
I have a small question. I would like to know if Yona predicted you meet someone and she said the colors of his eyes are light like blue or green and finally she was wrong it was brown. I hope my question is not too stupid lol

Oops, wrong quote Jqc but I had my KoC predicted with blue eyes as well but he never materialized. However, she's gotten eye color exactly right for me on non love interest predictions-colleagues. or on people hitting on me-if she says brown, sometimes it can be hazel and green is tricky. But blue is blue, or so I gather.

Those of you who feel they will wait forever, please do not take my case as an example or despair as a consequence.  Yona once told me that different elements of one's life move at different speeds. She also has given the example of a client whose love predictions happened 7 years later-like just before covid I think. I think that's an extreme example.
However, in my first reading with her ever, now almost 5 years ago, she saw a time of waiting on bureaucratic paperwork (I think Justice and Emperor) and at this time I was shown as single. I tried to fit this and that, but I am 99.99% sure that it pertained to the now. I am waiting on something that I had long desired, bureaucratic-can't get more bureaucratic than this in fact, and due to covid19, what should have taken 2 weeks has hit a snag and I've already been waiting for 4 months.  She saw this period very clearly saying this : "you will be kept waiting for a long time or what feels like a long time. There's a lot of impatience and boredom at this point, you have to pick up a new hobby or try knitting. 9 of pentacles is being kept waiting, and 10 of pentacles is impatience. But it's outside your control, ''.
This same pattern repeated this December, when she herself started with the paperwork in the 2nd and third cards and said that there will be a major obstacle and it'd hit a snag and lots of delay.
Around last month, after 3 months of waiting, I had the epiphany that my first reading ever was transpiring.

So it turns out that my first reading with her ever spanned at least 5 years and whoever lies behind the cards knew that at this stage, I'd still be single.  So it's not like I missed the boat, you see.

One other thing I'll say is that the first layer always passes. Whatever the first card is when Yona says 'and now I am going on to the first set of predictions', always passes, without fail. the next card or two also has a decent shot of transpiring within half a year, in my experience. But beyond that  it tends to get stuck if it pertains to love life or skip over the love stuff altogether and just have other predictions happen.
In all this time, twice I had a major Tower predicted -neither case in love life though-in the first prediction and both passed, one within days. And only once did I have a very nice prediction about an old love interest and that came to pass within weeks.
So, every time I read with her, I hope that an exciting prediction shows up in the first card.
But you will notice that the breakthrough type cards are always at the end of the reading-and those I've never gotten to. Even this first reading had me hearing about this paperwork and then spending time with a love interest-as I said, the love interest never materialized. I expect this paperwork to complete in the next year or two (normally would have completed by the end of this summer but covid).
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 04:26:41 AM by summertimesnow »

Offline jqc103

« Reply #4760 on: July 03, 2020, 09:13:50 AM »
Summer thanks for providing your experience, it’s very helpful. And yes she’s gotten eye color And hair color correct for me when talking about someone hitting on me.

I think the first card always coming true is really interesting, and accurate as well. I believe that has been my experience too. there were always some sort of love predictions in my first layer and they would come up again in the second layer so I have a twinge of hope. My first reading she did say that it looks like I get frustrated becaus I’m kept waiting and I get impatient so I guess she’s right on that one
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 09:15:31 AM by jqc103 »

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #4761 on: July 03, 2020, 10:32:20 AM »
Question for regular yona customers. If yona said contact around a celebration did that happen?

If so was it a birthday, anniversary or new job or holiday?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #4762 on: July 03, 2020, 11:37:38 AM »
Celebration could be anything. Celebrating a birth of a child, graduating college, and a job promotion.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4763 on: July 03, 2020, 11:55:54 AM »
Mine was an Oct reading and she said she didn't feel it was Thanksgiving because it was a celebration but not an international holiday. She was right. I heard from him on Christmas and New Years.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #4764 on: July 03, 2020, 12:34:46 PM »
Question for regular yona customers. If yona said contact around a celebration did that happen?

If so was it a birthday, anniversary or new job or holiday?

Yona predicted I would be in a relationship around a holiday in October.  Two weeks before Christmas, my (ex) boyfriend exclaimed we were back together.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #4765 on: July 03, 2020, 05:49:42 PM »
Celebration could be anything. Celebrating a birth of a child, graduating college, and a job promotion.

Yes, this happened to me once. She said it's a birthday-it's the 9 of cups but sometimes she can tell if it's a birthday or a celebration. I think it was a 9 of cups in the Home card which is how she knew it was a family member or close friend's birthday, not my own, and not like a national celebration. It had a meetup and contact from an old love interest, who was  a Knight of Wands (not the KoC who never showed up) and this happened exactly on the day of my mom's birthday. And yes there was a meetup-he actually had taken me out on a proper dinner on that day.

Curiously, I have another contact prediction that came in . She saw me going abroad-World-and soon after World, I'd hear from a guy with whom I wasn't in communication with, and the 2nd layout showed it's a Knight of Wands. I did travel abroad a month after she read for me back in December but I've been back for 4 months (I just came in as travel restrictions hit ).
Today, the old Knight of Wands-same guy as above-contacted my mom out of the blue. Now, the back story is that he and my mom were very friendly and she's the reason we met long long ago. And to answer a question from before, yes, parents can be shown as suits. My mom is 99% of the time the Empress but several times she's been shown a Queen of Swords but usually Yona can tell it's my mom.. She can touch a card and recognize the energy. This Knight of Wands has been shown many times with a link to my mom. Communication was shown as remote-2 of pentacles. which is true, he texted my mom. So when Yona saw this, I did say either it's him texting me and I update my mom or vice versa. The latter turned out to be the case, which isn't too surprising.
Now, this isn't a dramatic prediction like s/o hearing from an ex because he was never an ex and we weren't on bad terms . It is still a bit surprising as he's just always been bad with remote communications and we had drifted apart, never really becoming anything beyond friends at one point. So it's quite out of the blue and it's a friendly communication as she said. There is an indirect reference to me in it as well-but this had always been the case.. Like he and my mom and I would go out to dinner and he'd text her instead of texting me to arrange the dinner etc. I know, very rare, very 1800s but that's just how it was.
But there you go, it was the 'first prediction after World' which made Yona think it's immediately after my return lolz. It is because nothing else has happened of importance other than the financial meltdown at work.

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #4766 on: July 03, 2020, 09:42:28 PM »
Sorry, I am sure this has been asked before.  I am struggling to find the answer in the 335 pages :)

I had my first reading with Yona today and wow, seems very on point for me.  One thing though - does she ever mix up energies?  I know anything is possible, but without getting into too much detail, I have 2 POI’s and she basically said there is a third one coming that I’d probably choose.  The thing is she told me he has the same profession as my POI #2, which is not something super common (although not totally uncommon).

I know all the POI’s sound bad, there is more to the story :P

Anyway, I really enjoyed the reading.  She got a lot of stuff right.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #4767 on: July 03, 2020, 09:49:50 PM »
Sorry, I am sure this has been asked before.  I am struggling to find the answer in the 335 pages :)

I had my first reading with Yona today and wow, seems very on point for me.  One thing though - does she ever mix up energies?  I know anything is possible, but without getting into too much detail, I have 2 POI’s and she basically said there is a third one coming that I’d probably choose.  The thing is she told me he has the same profession as my POI #2, which is not something super common (although not totally uncommon).

I know all the POI’s sound bad, there is more to the story :P

Anyway, I really enjoyed the reading.  She got a lot of stuff right.

Hmmm it’s possible. I know she has a record for giving predictions on people you’re supposed to already know but the prediction ends up manifesting with someone you did not know at the time of the reading.

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #4768 on: July 03, 2020, 09:57:33 PM »
She said the third POI is someone I don’t know already, so I guess it’s possible for sure.  I am not looking for any POI’s... I guess that’s when they find you LOL

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #4769 on: July 03, 2020, 10:16:34 PM »
The profession is pretty specific,  I guess that’s what threw me off.  Time will tell!

anything