Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541196 times)

Offline Piggynose

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #4710 on: June 24, 2020, 02:51:46 AM »
She has never gotten names for me. She can describe their characteristics such as being difficult or stubborn etc but never names for me. I can understand your excitement but just remember she might not connect with you and she might have to reschedule. Also, don’t forget to record it! Good luck and keep us posted!!

Does that happen often, the not connecting? I had it happen with Kisha once but the following date was no issue. With how long I’ve waited a reschedule would seem like an eternity lol!

It seems for a while it was happening a lot with her. It’s happened a couple of times with me and I’ve read with her 4 or 5 times.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #4711 on: June 24, 2020, 11:21:45 AM »
whats yonas website?

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #4712 on: June 24, 2020, 12:32:25 PM »
whats yonas website?

If you Google her name and UK Fortune Teller, it'll come up.

Offline jqc103

« Reply #4713 on: June 24, 2020, 04:17:31 PM »
Has Yona gotten YOUR emotion incorrect for anyone? For instance, if she says something like oh it’s you who doesn’t see them more than a friend and there’s no chemistry on your side. Has anyone have the play out where it’s actually the other person who feels this way? Even though the description of the person and other clues Identifying  this person match up?

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #4714 on: June 24, 2020, 06:46:44 PM »
Hi! If I had reading with Yona last year once and now want to book a follow up but in depth and use also tarot and crystal ball. Is it the top up reading that I pay for or the full in-depth reading?

Basically if I buy the top up reading would she make use of the crystal ball too?

Offline Nina710

« Reply #4715 on: June 24, 2020, 11:56:22 PM »
She might but I would do the in depth reading to be sure

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4716 on: June 25, 2020, 12:19:04 AM »
The only difference in a full reading and a top up is the price. Top up is cheaper for returning clients.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #4717 on: June 25, 2020, 02:33:26 AM »
The only difference in a full reading and a top up is the price. Top up is cheaper for returning clients.
This is actually incorrect. The first reading she uses tarot which I know for experience can go pretty far out. For top ups they don't go as far out & she uses lenormand.

I wasn't aware of that!  That's why she kept mentioning the Home card in my last reading!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4718 on: June 25, 2020, 04:24:41 AM »
This is actually incorrect. The first reading she uses tarot which I know for experience can go pretty far out. For top ups they don't go as far out & she uses lenormand.

No that is incorrect. She does not use lenormand in top ups she uses tarot unless she is trying to zero in on a time frame.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #4719 on: June 25, 2020, 05:42:30 AM »

No that is incorrect. She does not use lenormand in top ups she uses tarot unless she is trying to zero in on a time frame.
yes that has been my experience too.in some top ups she has used lenormand and in some she has not. it depends if there is something she needs to double check or in my case if she wants to see more details on something from tarot or a timeframe etc

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #4720 on: June 25, 2020, 11:20:23 AM »
is her current waiting time really 7 weeks?

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #4721 on: June 25, 2020, 02:53:49 PM »
Possible, I waited a couple of months.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4722 on: June 25, 2020, 03:27:58 PM »

No. A relative of mine had just purchased a reading not too long ago. It was purchased during late second week of May and the reading took place early of June. She is on a break right now though; at least that’s what the email she sent said. This entire week she is supposed to be out.  I don’t think she updates her site often, but it’s not a 7 week wait (or it wasn’t and this was recent)

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #4723 on: June 26, 2020, 08:40:09 AM »
She once told me she only uses lenormand if she's stuck, in the reading. I guess its her back up.

Offline muzz

« Reply #4724 on: June 26, 2020, 11:37:44 AM »
It’s about 4-5 weeks now

anything